End of Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was their fearless leader, Steven Belker who responded. "No need, Brenda. I am here for..., you know."

"Okay," she responded and stepped aside pushing the button and Steven walked into her very small private quarters. Once he was in, she closed the sliding door and Steven immediately took her into his arms and began to kiss her. Unlike the others, Steven had decided on his own that he could have any woman whenever he wanted her. It was kept a tight secret, but Brenda knew better than to make waves.

He kissed her passionately and walked her backward towards her very narrow bed. She lay back and removed her underwear as he undressed. Steven is hot, she thought to herself. She often wondered if her husband had been alive and whether she would feel different, but at this very moment, all she wanted was his cock inside her. Tall at six feet three inches, with a broad and perfect muscular chest, and a flat stomach. He had the sort of looks that in another world he might have been a model. Piercing blue eyes, perfect features, sensuous lips, and a cleft chin. When he was undressed, his huge nine-inch cock popped free and she moaned out loud.

Standing before her stroking his dick, his perfect abs and ass making her want him, he said, "Did you want this Brenda? Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Quit teasing me and get your ass in this bed and fuck me," was her reply.

Steven grinned and said, "Move aside. Today you do the work."

With that, he climbed onto her narrow bed and Brenda straddled him, her turn to tease, she ran her already wet pussy up and down his large cock, her slit making his cock very wet. "Did you want my pussy Steven? Did you need to be inside of me?" Steven grinned, reached up, and pulled her mouth to his. At the same time, he maneuvered his body so his hardness was at her opening. Sort of pushing upwards he managed to get his dick inside her. Almost against her will it seemed, she began to slide down on his manhood. God he is so big, she thought not for the first time. Their mouths parting she said, "Jesus Steven, do you tear up all the women's pussies?"

"Oh, baby, you know I do. But you are my favorite fuck. You fuck me so well."

He knew his words both made her hot and at the same time made her feel guilty. Her loving husband, if he had been alive, would understand. But, it did not make her feel any better. This cock, though, this big cock that she was working her pussy down onto just felt so damn good. "God, fuck, Steven. Jesus your cock is so damn big." She just wished he lasted longer.

"Oh, I know you love it. I know you miss your husband, but I also know you love this cock inside you."

Leaning forward she placed her forehead against his as he played with her tits. Pumping up and down, taking most but not all of his cock inside her she responded, "Just shut up and let's fuck." Once again he pulled her face to his, their kiss as eager as any either had experienced. In bed, they were just two people who enjoyed sex. They loved the feel, the taste, the need of the other.

Brenda is tall. Model tall. Five feet eleven inches, long black locks that she just could not bring herself to cut even though in this place long hair was impractical. A perfect body that she kept in shape by going to the complex gym every other day or so. Her hair ended just above her perfect ass that every man in the complex loved to watch as they fucked her doggy style. Long legs, muscular and perfect, with a face that made the men in the place get a hard-on every time they saw her. Of the sixty-one men, fifty-seven of them had fucked her. The other four always demurred, for whatever reason. They all got to fuck her when they wanted, and she is quite aware that she is the favorite of most of the men. Dark brown eyes, and a round and perfect face that most think even Helen of Troy could not match in its beauty. With full lips and a slim and sensuous nose, Brenda is the woman every man in the place sees in their mind's eye as they have sex with the other women. At least most of the time, and most of the men.

Once again their mouths separated, "Fuck, Brenda... Squeeze my cock. I..., I am going to cum in you. Shit fill your pussy."

Brenda was a bit disappointed but at the same time, she was used to Steven and his quick releases. All he cared about was getting off and though she pretended that he was the best fuck ever, in truth there were others that fucked her much better. "Okay, here you go Steven," she said squeezing his dick. The next words are a lie, "I am cumming, s-so cum in me Steven."

"Oh..., fuck, God damn. Jesus Brenda, here..., here I go. Shit, here I go, fuck, cumming," Brenda squirmed on top of him, moving forward and back, side to side, trying to make herself cum. But then she felt his cum begin to spray her insides. Every woman was on implanted birth control, for it was against the rules for anyone to get pregnant until they were outside the complex. Some day. Maybe.

Carol

As the oldest of the four women Carol, at first, was the least sought out by the men for sex. But, over time, she had become more popular as the men began to understand she was good at sex. Not pretty by any means, and average face but a good body, Carol did love to have sex. At five feet six inches tall, with thin blonde hair and double D-cup breasts, once any of the men had sex with her they learned to enjoy it. She also enjoyed it, as in her previous life she'd rarely had sex. Single with a long body and short but not unattractive legs, Carol had learned to enjoy anal sex which made her popular with a certain segment of the population. An almost not-there nose that sort of sunk into her face, she always thought there must be some Asian of some sort in her family history, though she did not have the epicanthal folds of her eyes. At first, she started partaking in anal sex to satisfy the men, but over time she began to like it.

Carol's job was as the head of the communications department. Their first priority after the earthquake was to complete structural repairs, and then to work on a new hydroponics department for food. Thankfully, they had all they needed to build it. For a few weeks, while the food grew, they had to ration their supplies. In just a couple of weeks, the new hydroponics garden would start producing food and they all could think about putting on weight as the entire compound had become a bit thin.

After that Carol and others had started working on communications. Not just with the other side of the underground bunker, but with the outside world. Only the leadership and a few of the communications people, sworn to secrecy, knew that the tunnel through which most of the lines ran for the communication systems had collapsed. Having never anticipated that they would need drilling equipment to reattach the lines for the system, it would be weeks, if not months, before they managed to hammer through the bedrock and investigate how they might fix the problems. Using primitive hammers and chisels and the like, it was very slow going.

These thoughts ran through her mind as she sat at her desk in the communications office going over reports due the following day. Carol was one of only five individuals who had their own office. It was small, but it marked her as important in the hierarchy of the compound.

Suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulder and she inwardly jumped. She must have been so preoccupied with her thoughts that she did not hear Jacob enter the place. It also meant that she had accidentally left her slide open. "Penny for your thoughts, Carol?"

"Jeez, you scared me," she said turning to look at Jacob. "I guess I left my slide open." They had all gotten in the habit of calling the doors slides. "Is there something you need, Jacob?"

Jacob then walked over and pushed the button to close the sliding door. He pushed a second button locking the door and then walked back towards her desk. Without a word, he grasped her by her shoulders and stood her up. He turned her around and leaned her over her desk. He next reached around and undid her belt and the button to her cargo pants and began to pull them down. "This is what I want, Carol."

She said nothing, knowing it was useless to fight him. He helped her to slip out of her shoes. He then pulled her pants and underwear down. She stepped out of them and he reached between her legs and ran a hand across her slit. He did this a few times, his hands now wet with her juices. Unzipping his pants he pulled his cock out and used her juices to lubricate his hardness. Placing his cock at her asshole he pushed it in. He felt the satisfying pop of his cock into her rectum and she said, "God..., you are so hard."

"Been thinking about your tight ass all day, Carol." As he said this he began to slowly pump his cock in and out of her very tight backside. "You t-take my cock into your ass so nicely. God..., it feels so good. So good fucking your ass."

"It..., it was not your turn, Jacob. God..., your cock is hard."

"Yes..., I know. But I also know you like it." As he said this he wrapped his hand around her throat and began to thrust harder and harder into her. "Fuck...., you feel so good. So fucking good Carol. I..., I wish we could do this more often."

"I..., I know Jacob. Fuck I do love your cock, but I have other men to take care of. God..., fuck me, Jacob. Fuck me hard." Just as she said this, there was a buzz at her office door. "Fuck!" She exclaimed in consternation. Jacob quickly pulled out and she put on just her underwear and walked to the slide. She pushed the intercom button and said, "Yes..., who is it?"

"It's me, Arnold. We had an appointment but you were not in your room."

Carol turned to Jacob, "Shit, he has a sex appointment that you interrupted."

"Invite him in, you can kill two birds with one stone."

Carol looked at Jacob and could not believe what he was saying. It's not that the idea did not appeal to her, but she would rather do something like this in her room, not here, in her office. She once again pushed the intercom button, "Head to my room. I will be there in a minute." She then turned around and kissed Jacob, folding into his arms. "Let's get dressed and head to my quarters."

Ellen

Ellen had just returned from her six-hour stint in the tunnel digging inch by inch in hopes of finding the main lines between the two sides of the complex. She was dirty, and tired, and was just about to step into the sonic shower when she heard the buzz of her slide. Still dressed, she walked over to the door and pushed the intercom button. "Yeah..."

"It's me, Derek, I was wondering if you had time. You know, time for..."

"I was just about to take a shower..." Showers in the place had barely enough room for one person, let alone two.

"Well..., you can still take that shower after."

She pushed the button to open her slide and said, "Fine..., come on. I wish you guys would stick to letting us set the schedule."

"Hey, babe, I can't help it. I really enjoy..., well you know." As he spoke the pair undressed and Derek made note of the beauty that is Ellen. The youngest of the four women, and only one of two that was single before the war, she was often sought after before the earthquake. Now most of the men wanted her, including Derek, of course.

Ellen stands five feet five inches tall. A very pretty young woman at twenty, she is the youngest of all the working personnel in the compound because of her expertise in computer sciences, and because of her general high intelligence. Ellen has shoulder-length dishwater blonde hair. A perfect figure, small B-cup breasts, and a flat belly. She has a beautiful face. A slender nose with pronounced cheekbones, fuller lips with a well-defined jawline.

Derek is one of her favorites to service. Not because he is handsome, or well-built. In fact, he is a bit overweight, which is difficult to do in the bunker as food at the time was being rationed. Derek is plain looking, with thin stick-like legs, a narrow ass, and unkempt hair with a perpetual cowlick. What set Derek apart from most of the men was his willingness to please her. At forty-eight years of age, he was much older than her, but he truly loved to please the beautiful young woman.

Ellen opened her slide and waved Derek in, and then closed it. She took his hand and led him to her bed. She kissed him, folding into his arms and he kissed her back ardently. "God, you are so beautiful," he said as their mouths separated. The two quickly undressed and Ellen lay back on the bed. "Okay, Derek. Come put that dick of yours inside me."

Derek grinned and climbed on top of her. He quickly placed his cock at her opening and slid it into her already very wet love canal. "Oh..., God you feel so good inside me Derek. You are the best, you know."

"I bet you say that to all the men," he replied.

Wrapping her hands around his neck she replied, "Oh, God no. You know how to please me. How to make me feel good." She then pulled his lips to hers and once again they kissed. Derek slowly slid his dick in and out of her, enjoying the feeling of her very tight pussy. Once again separating their lips she moaned, "Yes..., fuck me, Derek. J-just like you are doing. You..., you feel so good. God, I love having sex with you. You..., you are the best, Derek. I..., I mean it."

"If you say so," He replied moving slowly in and out of her. "I do love being inside you, Ellen. So much. I wish..., I wish..."

Again she pulled him to her. She kissed him passionately, cutting off the words that he wanted to say to her. Words she knew he should not say to her. Words filled with passion, with love for her. Words she wanted to cherish but understood she should not. She wanted Derek too, but in the world they lived in at this point, she knew she did not want to hear those words. She had always lusted after older men and Derek fit the bill. She knew those words would hurt her heart. Once again their mouths separated, "Don't say it. Just..., just pump me. Fuck me, Derek. Fuck me please."

Derek had been up on his arms. Now he lay atop her and wrapped his arms around her, under her, holding her tight. "Okay, baby. Okay. God, I do love being inside you. Th-thank you, baby."

Usually, he was more patient, but today he needed to release. He also understood that Ellen had things to do and he needed to hurry up. Suddenly he took each of her wrists and pinned them above her head. Looking down at her, looking into her eyes he said, "I..., I am going to cum in you, Ellen. But..., you need to cum..."

"It's, it's okay, baby. I c-came. Just fuck me now. Unload your cum inside me. F-fuck me, Derek. Fuck me hard now." Derek brought his mouth to hers and kissed her passionately, his cock moving faster and faster into her body. The sound of their bodies, of his loins crashing against hers, filled the room. "C-cumming again. Fuck..., cumming so good. God, so good Derek. Yes, baby. Fucking cum inside me."

"Nu-uh, nu-uh, nu-uh," he began to make groaning noises as he neared his release. Harder and harder, and he could feel his release coming. He wanted it so bad, to cum in this woman. To once again fill her pussy with his stuff. There it was, his cum began to shoot into Ellen and it was such a wonderful feeling. A feeling of absolute release of his need. "Ahhhh, f-fuck...!" He screamed as he shot his cum into her. It was wonderful, and he wished the world would change and he could just love this woman. Love her the way she deserves to be loved.

Carol

The pair arrived at her slide where Arnold was standing awaiting what he thought was just Carol's arrival. He started to ask what Jacob was doing there, but she interrupted him. "Can you share? How about if you both have some fun with me? Is that okay?" Arnold looked at Carol, and then turned and looked at Jacob. "I guess I don't have much choice..., do I?"

"Hey, it's up to you... But, I would love to have some fun with both of you." Carol pushed the button to her slide and then stepped into her room. The two men followed her into her private chamber where she quickly closed and locked her slide. "So, are you both up for this?"

Jacob quickly responded, "It was my idea. So yes."

Carol responded, "Arnold?"

"I guess. How, I mean, what are we doing?"

"Well..., itsa bit crowded in here so why don't you two just take turns. Shall we draw straws or something?"

Arnold then said, "This is supposed to be my time. I go first."

Jacob responded, "Fine with me. Let's get to it."

With a big smile on her face, Carol quickly undressed. She walked over to the bed as Arnold took off his clothes and walked over to the bed. Naked, stroking his cock, not in the least embarrassed that Jacob was also in the room he said, "Get on your hands and knees." Carol smiled back at Arnold and did as he asked her to do. Arnold then climbed onto the narrow bed behind her. He leaned into her ass, spread her cheeks with his hands, and then began to lick up and down her slit. She did not say anything, but a small moan escaped her lips. Sitting on the one chair in the room Jacob said nothing. "You taste very good, Carol."

She turned back looking at Arnold, "Are you going to fuck me..., or tease me?" He did not respond but kept licking her slit, sticking his tongue into her pussy like a small cock. Then he pressed two fingers into her and began to slowly pump them in and out of her. "Oh..., God, you fucking tease. Are..., are you having fun?"

Again he did not respond but climbed onto the bed and moved his body up, placing his cock against her pussy. "Is this what you want you slut? Do you want cock tonight?"

She had never heard Arnold talk to her like this but for some reason, it turned her on. "Yes..., yes, please fuck me. Please fuck me." Arnold grabbed her hips and pushed his cock into her. Slowly he began to pump her, holding her in place as he slid his dick in and out of her love tunnel. "Ohhh, God yes. Y-your cock feels so good. So damn good, Arnold."

"Oh..., you like that, huh? Maybe you should just do this full time you fucking slut. I think this is what you want. You just want to take cock all the time. This is your favorite thing now, isn't it? Say you love cock. That you love my cock."

"Yes..., yes. I love cock. God, please pump me harder Arnold. I need to cum. I need so bad to cum. God your cock feels so good inside me. F-fuck me, Arnold. Fuck me harder." Arnold did as she asked and began to pump her harder and harder. He then reached up and wrapped his hand through her locks. His left hand he used to tweak her tit, squeezing her nipple as hard as he had ever squeezed any nipple on any woman in his life. Her voice squeezed off as he was pulling her hair back she said, "Yes, yes, yes. F-fuck me, Arnold. I..., I am c-cumming on your cock. Jesus, it feels so good. Y-yes, so damn good."

The sound of thighs slapping ass could be heard as Arnold said, "God, what a nice pussy. You do fuck well Carol. As good a fuck as I have ever had."

"Well, harder, Arnold. Fuck me harder. Come on, pound that pussy. M-make me cum, Arnold. Make me cum hard. God your cock feels so good... But, I need to cum. Cum on your cock Arnold. F-fuck..., harder, please harder. F-fuck me harder."

"Okay..., okay baby. Cum on my cock again. Cum on my hard cock in your pussy. Cum on my dick you slut. Cum good." He looked down and saw her cum on his hardness. He moaned with pleasure and then began to squirt his cum inside Carol. His hands dug into her sides, and he held her in place. Harder and harder he pounded as he finished cumming in her. Carol looked back and saw his head back, his eyes closed, grunting as he sprayed his cum inside her body. Jacob had started undressing, and now he began to stroke his cock as the pair of lovers finished. Watching them, seeing how wild she was, Jacob knew he was going to enjoy her.