End of Term

Story Info
The end of term and mum and son have to share a car seat.
3.3k words
4.5
60.3k
114
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Atomica24
Atomica24
370 Followers

I was looking forward to Ted coming home, he had been away at University for 2 months with not even a single visit home. It had been the final term of the year and it had been full on studying and examinations and presentations to tutors. It was now the end of term and end of the university year. Between term years, the university hired out the halls of residence to external organisations for their residential events, and so students had to remove all their belongings from their room, and that meant Ted coming back home to us.

John, Ted's dad, and I had to drive up to Durham to pick him up and load all his stuff in the car and bring it home, it would be a tight squeeze and so we took John's estate, my small hatchback would have been utterly useless. We had a one-hour slot allocated when we were permitted to park on campus by the dorm and arrived just as our slot started.

Ted met us, and after hugs and cheek kisses, we went up to his room. It was a mover's nightmare, stuff everywhere. There were some big boxes and an awful lot of blue Ikea bags stuffed with clothes and other less bulky things. John and Ted took the bigger and heavier stuff and I started down with the blue bags. After a few journeys up and down the stairs to the car it was pretty obvious it was not going to be an easy fit. John and Ted started moving stuff around and then John said.

"It won't fit, not and the three of us."

"How about," I said, "if we fill the front seat and footwell, and then fold the small half of the rear seat and fill the boot and half the back, Ted and I can squash together in the back seat."

"Could work" John replied.

Much reworking, putting stuff in, taking it out, moving it, and we came to the conclusion that it would only fit in if we only saved the smaller seat in the back, and folded down the bigger one. It would only leave one seat in the back.

"Well, I shall have to sit on Ted's lap" I said. "No other option." I'm not that heavy, only a size 10 in clothes, so it shouldn't be too bad for Ted.

And so, we set off. John driving, Ted was sat on the back seat behind John, and I was sat on Ted's lap. Not the most comfortable but it was only a two and a half hour drive. I was sure I could deal with it, I hoped Ted could too. If not, then we would have to stop for a comfort break in the literal sense.

"Alright Ted?" I asked as we left campus.

"Yes mum," He answered.

I knew it couldn't be that comfortable, I was pretty sure I was pressing into his crotch, I was fairly sure that wasn't a rolled-up handkerchief I could feel. I tried to lean forward a little to ease the pressure on him, but it wasn't easy to maintain, and when I tried to get comfortable, what I had felt before was even more noticeable.

John had the radio on, so he could get any traffic news, therefore we weren't really chatting much. "All alright back there?" John called.

"Yes dad," Ted answered back.

"Mum," Ted whispered to me, "you're kind of pressing my zip into me, it hurts a bit."

I imagined it would, "what can we do?" I asked him.

"Try and sit up a bit and I will try and undo my zip, that should make it easier."

I wasn't sure what he meant to do, but I pushed my arms down where I could and lifted myself up off his lap. I could feel his fumbling about beneath me, and then I could hear the zip being pulled. He fiddled about a bit more and then whispered, "Okay mum, that should do it."

I settled down, "Oh no Ted, no," I said softly, "no." I could feel Ted's cock sticking between my thighs, rubbing against me. I was wearing loose cami knickers, and somehow he had managed to get his cock inside and rubbing directly against my sex.

"Nothing I can do mum, sorry," he whispered back.

I tried not to think of it, where he was, what he was rubbing against, but that wasn't easy, every time John drove over a bump or a pot hole, the rubbing was more intense. I was getting cross with myself for getting aroused and I knew I was getting wet. Ted was obviously hard, I hoped he was not getting turned on by me, I'm his mum for goodness sake.

There was a big bump that jolted me in the air, "Sorry about that," John called from the front and at that point things became worse, much, much worse. As I landed from the jolt Ted's cock pushed inside me, I was now being penetrated by my son.

"Fuck mum," Ted said, "I can't move, sorry."

"Just sit still and what ever you do Ted, don't move, this is bad enough." I must have been a lot wetter than I thought, his cock had gone straight in, had I really been that aroused by the feel of my son's cock? I tried to evaluate what I was feeling. His cock felt the same as his dad's, a good, thick and long size, he would have had no difficulties with girlfriends.

As his cock had entered me, I had felt his foreskin roll back and the end of his cock push hard deep inside me. He jiggled his cock. "Stop it," I hissed as quietly as I could.

"I can't help it mum, sorry but it feels really good." And to be fair, it did.

"Well it shouldn't, I am your mum, not your girlfriend." He jiggled more, and as the car moved, then his cock moved, up and down inside me, effectively fucking me. I tried closing my eyes and thinking of the recipe and method for a beef wellington to distract myself, but my mind took over, telling me that I was the wellington to his beef. He jiggled again and I felt my fanny tweak in response. God no.

Ted lifted his hand up under my dress and cupped my breast and tweaked my nipple through my bra. "Stop it Ted," I whispered, but he didn't stop and his jiggling became more pronounced. I could feel his movements, and I could feel my responses, my arousal was increasing, my fanny was pulsing, it didn't care whose cock was inside me.

I gave up and relaxed back, the tension of the situation wasn't helping. A big bump and Ted really thrust hard inside me, I may have whimpered a little, I know I clenched.

"Mum, I can't, I'm sorry." Ted said and then I felt it, he spurted inside me, twice, three times, and I responded, my fanny clamped on him and a jolt of electricity shot from my clitoris and I climaxed, fortunately not huge, but still, it made me gasp.

My God, my son had just fucked me and cum inside me and made me cum. I didn't know what to think, it was undoable, we should not have done that, it was wrong in every way, and yet I could not deny my body. I had climaxed, and I had enjoyed it.

I felt his cock shrink and slip almost out of me, still holding on at my opening. "Mum, I'm sorry." Ted said.

"Hush." I replied, I just couldn't say anything else. The rest of the journey was quiet and when John reversed onto the drive, I said, "I'll open up, I need the loo, you boys put all the stuff in the garage, we can sort it out later." I opened the car door and stood out, hiding Ted from John as John got out, giving Ted chance to put his cock away and look presentable.

I unlocked the front door, turned the alarm off and rushed to the loo. So much of Ted's goo dripped out of me, my panties were sodden. Luckily my dress had been rucked up behind me and so had escaped all but a single drip on my run from the car.

After I had cleaned myself as much as I could, I flushed the loo and went upstairs to our ensuite, dropping my soaking panties into the laundry hamper. I washed myself my thoroughly and sat on the loo and quickly douched. Clean undies and then I went down to see how the boys were getting on.

"Alright love?" John asked.

"Yes, I was just bursting for the loo. Sorry. All done?"

"Yes love, pretty much, everything is in the garage, Ted will sort it over the next few days, I am sure he will be presenting you with a lot of washing."

"Right, good, well get a takeaway for dinner, I am too bushed to cook, that journey was tiring."

Later that evening as we lay in bed, John rolled over and kissed me, "we will have to be quiet," he said, "with Ted in the house." I kissed him back, my tongue pressing at his and felt his hand on my leg, sliding up towards my crotch.

I lay back and widened my legs, as felt his gentle stroke along my sex, his finger sliding between my labia, touching my clitoris and then down to my opening. His fingers sliding around my rim, slowly entering a little more each time. I felt his fingers pressing deep inside me and then he stretched me, his fingers widening inside me, my fanny gaping at his touch.

"Mm yes John, that is so good," I whispered and it was, so good. John shuffled down the bed and his tongue found my clitoris winkling it out from behind its hood, and he sucked my clitoris into his mouth, the feeling electric, so much heat, I loved the roughness of his tongue on my clitoris.

"Wow baby," John said, "you are so hot and wet down here." Well, yes, I was still aroused from the journey home, but John couldn't know that.

"Only for you my love, I need you baby," I said, "I need you inside me," and I did, I need to exorcise a memory, a happening that should not have occurred.

John moved up and kissed me again, his lips coated with my wetness now tasting of me and my arousal. I kissed back, hard, and John guided his cock to my entrance and pushed inside me. Oh that felt wonderful, his cock sliding up to fill me, his foreskin rolling back and his cock filling and stretching me.

'Oh God, just like Ted's' I thought as John started to slowly fuck, his cock filling and emptying my fanny, his skin rolling up and down his shaft inside me, I loved that feeling, so empowering, my body bringing him to a climax, his needs and desire of me driving him.

Faster he went and the sound of him slapping against my mons echoed around our bedroom, my labia forced apart as he pressed in, his own mons crushing my clitoris, my gasps as he filled me, our sex was consuming.

I loved the feel of his balls as they slapped into my upper thighs, I loved the feel as his foreskin moved up and down inside me, I loved the feel of his cock head as it pressed inside me, my depth stopping him going further. Each feeling added to my arousal, each feeling brough me closer, John grunting as he fucked, me gasping in sequence, my fanny tightening on him.

I felt the familiar electric tickle in my groin, I felt the spasms as my fanny clamped him, squeezed him. My breath caught in my throat, my back stiffened and my heels pressed into the bed, my tickle grew and burst from my groin and I planked as my orgasm exploded leaving me gasping and panting with pleasure.

John eased out and back, I felt his trickle leave me and seep down between my buttocks. John caressed my face and kissed me again, "Never doubt," he said, "my love and desire for you."

"I don't sweetheart, I don't."

I was just rinsing some mugs ready to make coffee. John had left for his office and Ted hadn't surfaced. I leant against the drainer looking out of the window across the lawn, remembering how Ted had felt, how similar it was to John, and how wrong it was. A warmth grew in my crotch. I mentally shook my head to clear the thoughts.

A hand snaked around my waist and synched me in. "Morning mum," Ted said in his soft sleepy voice. I pulled away and turned to face him.

"Morning Ted, how did you sleep?"

"Me, once I got off, okay."

"Oh?"

"Yeah noisy neighbours."

Oh. He was saying, in his way, that he had heard John and me. I shrugged, tough, we are happily married, it is what we do. He leant forward and took me by surprise by kissing me, his body pressing against me, his morning glory too evident.

I pulled away, "back up Ted," I said.

"I don't think so mum, after what we shared, I don't think so." He pressed against me again, his hard cock jutting into my stomach, his hands pulling my nightie up, baring my sex.

"Ted, this is not right." It was a poor protest, I knew that. Fingers moved to my crotch and pressed into my valley, my wetness too apparent to ignore, my arousal growing as my son penetrated me with his fingers, sawing in and out, his thumb jockeying on my clitoris. He picked me up and put me on the countertop and then he undid his PJ cord and let his PJ bottoms fall. He pulled me to him and his cock was at my entrance.

"We can't do this Ted, we mustn't I said," but he ignored me, pulling me further and onto his cock. Oh God.

"Ted," I gasped as he slowly pulled me down to fully engulf him, his cock fully inside me, his cock supporting my weight.

"Dad may have you at night mum, but you are mine during the day," and he thrust, his cock sawing back and forth, my buttocks jammed against the edge of the work surface.

"Not here Ted, this is uncomfortable." Ted pulled back, his cock falling from my fanny. He took my hand and led us upstairs to my bedroom, to my marital bed. He pulled his PJ top off and stood naked before me. His cock looked just like his fathers, long, hard, fat, and ready. He reached forward and pulled my nightie up over my head, I too was naked.

"Lay on the bed mum," he said. I stepped backwards and when my legs hit the bed, I sat and lay back, scooting up the bed, all the while watching my son as he stared at me. "God mum, you are so fucking beautiful," he commented and then got on the bed between my legs.

I didn't know what to expect, with John I knew what his typical moves were, they were usually the same and that was comforting. Not knowing what Ted was going to do was exciting rather than comforting. He leant forward, pursed his lips and blew along my fanny, his face hardly a hairs breadth above me, yet not touching.

"Oh God mum, your scent, it is captivating." He licked me. From bottom to top, he licked me, his tongue forcing my labia apart, a finger probing at my entrance, his nose dabbing at my clitoris and I loved it. It was wrong, I knew that, but it felt so good.

He pushed his fingers inside me, widening me, readying me for his cock, sucking my clitoris, licking it, arousing, preparing me. He knew so much for one so young.

I felt his tongue as it teased between my labia, the roughness stimulating, the wetness arousing. His fingers opened and closed inside me stretching me and relaxing me, a nail catching at and teasing at my little rough patch. He fingers left me, the emptiness surprising, and he dibbed down and under, his tongue pressed at my anus, so dirty, so wrong, my breath held, my heart seemed to stop.

He knelt up and looked at me, his eyes taking in my nakedness, my breasts, still full, my nipples hard and piercing the air. He shuffled forward, knelt down and penetrated me with his cock in one full movement. My mouth opened and my head tilted back. His fingers that had been in my fanny explored my mouth, my taste, my wetness on them, and then he pulled back, his cock emptying me, my fanny clamping at nothing, and he drove back in, my breath exploded from me as he filled me, his cock stretching me, opening me, dominating me.

He slowly pulled back, millimetre by millimetre, I felt his cock head slide along my fanny, his foreskin unfurling to cover him, his rim passed my little internal scar and he was almost out. He held there, at my entrance, not in, not out. I held my breath, waiting, what was next?

He pushed in slowly, so very slowly, I felt every millimetre as it filled me, I felt his foreskin move back uncovering his cock head, his rim pushing free as he filled me completely. He held his position, his eyes looking directly at mine, almost unblinking, I looked back, my fingers on his back, my nails pressing in, I was possessed by him.

Back, slowly, so slowly, like a moment in life that was recorded and played back in super slow motion, he left me, plugging my entrance but still leaving me, and then he pushed back in, hard and fast, my breath forced from my body as he slammed into me.

"Oh," I gasped, the suddenness startling me, and then he was out completely, it felt like air rushed into my fanny to replace his cock, and then he slammed back in, my fanny forced open, a fart sound as air was pushed out as his cock filled me once more. Faster and faster, harder and harder, all the time our eyes locked on each others.

I felt my heat grow, my arousal peaking, the jolts of electricity gathering about my clitoris, I opened my mouth, a perfect circle, I was close, so close and he spurted, and again and again, filling my womb with his young seed and my climax overtook and I gurgled then a silent scream, my back arching off the bed, my nails digging into his back, and still our eyes were locked.

He pulled back and slipped down the bed, his tongue on my sex, his teeth pulling at my clitoris, "No," I begged, I was done, he cared not. His tongue rasped along my valley, my labia pushed aside as he lapped his juices from my fanny, pursing his lips around my gaping fanny he sucked his seed from me, and then he was in my face again, kissing me, his tongue forcing his seed from his mouth into mine.

I climaxed again, coughing, gasping for breath, my heart seemingly on hold, the pleasure almost too much to bear, yet wanting more, wanting possession, wanting domination. My son rolled off me and gasped as he lay back on the bed. He said nothing.

Gathering what wits I had left I moved down and gently took his softening cock into my mouth, my tongue licking and sucking our combined juices from him, cleaning his cock to leave it pristine and ready.

I rolled onto my back. I was sated and as my eyes closed my breathing slowed and I dozed, dreaming of my son making love to me.

Atomica24
Atomica24
370 Followers