End of the Day

Story Info
End of the day
1.6k words
4.36
2.3k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The key turned silently in the lock; the door opened without resistance. She walked through and leant heavily on the closing door. She sighed a big sigh, kicked off her trainers and slide off her heavy coat, before hanging it up. Her feet complained of the amount of standing she had done. She entered into the semi dark flat and switched on a small table lamp that barely light the room.

Looking through her window she saw the sun was setting on yet another 14-hour shift. The red star sent flamed, red colours across the night sky as dark reddish / grey clouds crept silently over the sky towards the west.

"Looks like rain", she muttered to herself. She walled to the kitchen, opened her fridge. The light shone over her navy-blue uniform and created a bigger dark shadow on the wall behind.

She forgot to shop again, and the fridge told the tale. She shut the door and the kitchen pitched back into darkness. She did find a half bottle of Vodka in the corner and a glass in the cupboard. No ice, ice would only dilute the drink and dilute the effect of the drink, she had told herself time and time again.

She poured herself a drink and downed it. Then poured another, this time sipping it. Dam it was good, it was already warming her inside. She carried the bottle to the windowsill and put it down. She carried the glass to the bathroom.

Inside she turned the light on. The bathroom fan started up and made a complaining noise as it sped up. She put the glass on the side of the bath, turned around and switched the shower on.

The room was starting to fill up with hot steam from the shower, as she cleaned the full side mirror on the wall.

Taking a long look, she realised her uniform covered 20 years' service in nursing. She could not fathom why people found nurses uniforms 'Sexy', she didn't and if they really knew what nurses did, they would think of them differently, even with some empathy and admiration.

"Poor you, you look tired" she muttered to herself in the mirror.

Slowly undressing, she unzipped the front of her navy-blue tunic and pulled it off, dropping it to the floor. She undid the tie on her scrub bottoms, put her hands down the waist and they slide them down and kicked them off, before pulling off her black socks.

She was glad she wore her red matching bra and panties this day, they were still comfortable after a double shift. Her feet began to ache more, as she slid her panties down and kicked them off, before undoing her bra and sliding that off, adding it to the hill of clothes in the corner. She knew there was a washing basket under that growing pile.

She stood naked in front of the mirror.

"Not bad", she thought. "Not bad for a fifty-year-old at all are you"? she told herself in the mirror.

Looking herself up and down she checked. Her breasts were still firm and amble, her nipples were nice and perky. Her stomach was flat and tight. She smiled at her shaven pussy looking nice and fresh, nestled between her tight thighs and well-toned legs. Turning sideways she posed so she could see her firm buttocks. She liked what she saw. She saluted herself with her glass then downed the drink.

"Well, my uniform may not be sexy, but I am still a well fit nurse", she laughed, blowing herself a kiss in the mirror. She reached up and pulled out the scrunchie in her hair. She shook her long dark brown hair loose and it feel, cascading over her shoulders.

Steeping in the shower she felt the effects of the drinks and hot water as she suddenly felt relaxed and warm inside and outside. The jet f water playfully fell through her hair, running down her back and between her but cheeks before running down legs, shifting position in the shower caused the water to run down her face, neck, now seductively between and over her breasts, gently kissing her now harden nipples. It continued to run down her stomach and her groin, running between her pussy lips and down between her thighs and legs.

Lathering up a sponge she began at her feet and rub up her legs, then her thighs. Giggling, she may have spent too much time washing her pussy, but it tickled and was exciting when she did it. Finally sponging her breasts, again spending to much time cupping her breast and sponging her nipples.

Once out the bath she rubbed herself dry, tying the towel round her head. She walked naked to the kitchen, refilled her glass, and walked to the bedroom she turned the table lamp off as she walked past. The flat was barley lit now; shadows played across the walls as car lights drove by beneath her on the street.

She could hear rain, so collected a pair of fresh white panties and red t-shirt and bedsocks, she walked into the lounge and to the window. She was aware she was still naked but didn't care as she was 7 stories up. She sat naked on the windowsill and watched the rain run down the glass.

This bought back memories of the day, of sitting on the floor in the ward toilet area with blood on her tunic, holding a crying young woman, who had fell over and cut her head. Then having a family member scream at her because her sons leave meds had not arrived. She had been in a busy ward round which didn't go well as one meeting end up badly. Before having lactulose spat back at her because the patient found it offensive.

"Yep", she thought sipping her Vodka. "Not sexy at all". Absent minded she put her socks on, side her pants on around her ankle Standing up she pulled them up covering her pussy, then slid her T-shirt on. He T-shirt barley covered her groin and her covered camel toe peered from under the hemline, she didn't care she felt comfortable and more relaxed from the drink and shower.

Sitting back on the windowsill, she bought her knees up to her chest, exposing more of her panties. She felt a drought from the window blow gently between her legs and groin area. It felt good. She downed her drink and then refilled the glass.

Nursing her drink, she watched the rain build to a storm as lightening pierced the sky and the thunder rolled on. She could see people like ants, running along the street. Running home to their loved ones.

She felt a wave of sadness, and suddenly felt lonely in her flat. The person she would come home too had left 5 weeks back.

"Couldn't cope with my shift patterns. Couldn't cope with my stories of how my day was and the times I came home crying as it had been too much". It said in his farewell letter she found one morning after a busy night shift.

Yes, she was upset, it had been steady for over a year, but she moved on as always. Coming home to a quiet, secluded flat to escape the outside world and she was beginning to enjoy the solitude.

Reaching across she opened a draw in her dresser and without looking pulled it out. It felt cool in her hands, the small metal object sat comfortably in her right hand. Slowly with practices expertise she bought it up to her groin. She felt the cold sensation press on her panties and as it started to buzz and vibrate, it sent a familiar sensation through her groin. She let out a sigh of excitement as she pressed it more firmly on her pussy, slightly opening it. Soon her panties felt damp.

She felt relaxed and comfortable where she was sitting in the windowsill so decided not to take it to her bed. Instead, she spread her legs more apart, so what if she was in the windowsill, no one could see and if they did well, let them look. She giggled and for a fleeting moment thought how much a window prostitute made during the impressionist period. She liked art, it romanticised everything.

She smiled as she pulled her panties across, exposing her groin and her pussy. She quivered in anticipation as she slowly pushed the toy inside her pussy.

"Wow"! she thought, must be the drink has relaxed her too much as the toy vibrated inside, teasing her moist pussy. Deeper she went in until she hit the spot and nearly exploded in ecstasy. Controlling her actions, she playful moved it against her clit.

"HMM Just right, you sure know how to please a woman, well its just you, me and the road to ecstasy". she giggled as she felt her orgasm build. She was nearly ready, she felt so close now.

Looking out the window she could see her reflection looking back and having as much fun as she was, the toy brought her closer and closer, buzzing like a bee, nestling against her clit, slowly drawing gout her sweet nectar. She bite her lower lip as she felt the tingle, then the tension, then the soft moan of pleasure that escaped from her lips. Her body trembled with pleasure as her toy never failed to please her. She slowly pulled it out, adjusted her panties over her moist, trembling pussy and curled up in the windowsill. The cool draught still blew up her groin and she shudder as she climaxed again.

Looking out, drink in her hand and soft smile on her face, she watched the world slowly sleep. Dreamily wondering "How much did a window prostitute make during the impressionist period"? Then thought "No, I will always be a nurse".