End of the World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before long Vicky was on the cliff edge of a big one, an orgasm that would take her breath away and make her eyes roll up in her head. Yes daddy! She thought, she screamed it in her head. There! Fuck! There! She tensed and her back arched as she came hard, grunting and whimpering in an effort to keep quiet, her body juddering as aftershocks rippled through her. Her father, remarkably still asleep but reaching a crescendo at the same time, gave a final grunt and thrust his hips one last time. Into her. The angle of her body as she arched her back had positioned her sopping wet cunt at just the right place for her father's thick, hard cock to penetrate as easily as slotting a plug into a socket. He fit perfectly, and it was perfectly timed to release his hot load into her young pussy. She came again suddenly as she felt his seed surge into her, the danger of it, the naughtiness of it the helplessness of it crashed through her and she came for a third time, biting the edge of the sleeping bag to stop from crying out in pleasure. Daddy pulled her close and sighed contentedly as his dream ended. Vicky came back to earth and extracted her fathers deflating cock from inside her, semen spilling out of her as she did. She had a sudden panic that he'd come inside her and chewed on the inside of her cheek as she considered what to do.

The day passed in a blur, daddy had spotted some of the walking dead ambling across the adjacent meadow and they had watched carefully to make sure they didn't turn towards the cabin. The dead were almost mindless, but implacable once they caught on to something. Singles or pairs were ok but groups of 4 or more could be an issue, a risk not worth taking unless you had no choice. Her father had left her to watch the group as he moved off to lead them in the right direction. A simple trick of throwing small rocks to get them moving that way. It was sad, exciting and terrifying all at once and Vicky watched the dead people shuffling along and wondered if she might have known them in life. They passed into the treeline heading directly away from the cabin and she sighed to herself and waited for daddy to return.

-------

Daddy was having the dream again. Vicky was awake and ready, more than ready, she was impatient and eager, almost trembling with desire. As soon as she was sure daddy had been asleep, she pushed his underwear down to free that wonderful package. Daddy's hard cock had grown, swelling between her buttocks and his hands had followed their usual pattern to cup her breasts and began squeezing gently. She rotated her hips and gripped the object of her desire between her cheeks before releasing him. She hooked her thumbs over the waist of her knickers, pushing them down past her thighs and then over her knees before gently kicking them off. Soon enough she was only clad in a thin, once white, t-shirt which was pushed right up to her armpits and over her chest exposing her naked tits that were being fondled by her daddy's big hands. Her nipples felt diamond hard as they pressed into his palms and she revelled in the feeling of his hot cock now trapped between her naked buttocks. Her pussy was so wet she could feel a trickle of liquid as it escaped and ran across her skin. Daddy groaned as he groped her naked flesh, pulling her into his hard body and nibbling across her shoulder and neck. She reached around and positioned him between her legs, not bothering with the pretence tonight, she put his fat cock head against her tight, wet entrance.

Daddy thrust into her and she whimpered in pleasure, he gave a throaty growl and mumbled into her hair.

"Yes daddy" she whispered, gripping his hands harder against her chest and wishing he was awake and doing this with real intent.

Daddy began to move inside her, she gasped as his fat cock stretched her lips wide, ridges rippling along her silky tight tunnel and sending pleasure waves cascading through her. He started slow, in his dream, moving with long measured strokes as he fucked her. She caught her breath. Daddy is fucking me! She thought to herself in excited pleasure. She moved herself against him, maximising the friction between her tight teenage pussy and her daddy's thick cock. Soon enough her breath was coming in gasps and she was on the edge of her first orgasm. Daddy, like he could sense it, thrust a little harder and pinched her nipples at the same time.

"Oh god, daddy, just like that!" she whimpered into the darkness. "Huh..." she shuddered and clamped her mouth shut as the first climax rippled through her small body. Her daddy was still moving in and out of her, faster now as his own orgasm was approaching, she felt it build within him and then suddenly her fathers cock sprayed her cervix with spunk. She felt it pulsing inside of her and she came again at the feeling of her daddy's seed filling her up. They lay together as the afterglow faded and she drifted off to sleep with daddy still inside her.

Daddy was having the dream again. Vicky came groggily back to wakefulness. What was happening? It was still dark and her knickers were off. Daddy's cock was hard again and trying to work itself between her legs.

"Fucking hell daddy, twice?" she thought.

Her father's rough hands roamed her tight young body, squeezing her tingling flesh and stroking her skin tantalisingly enough to get her breathing faster in a matter of minutes. Soon enough she was dripping wet again. Daddy slipped inside her like they'd done this a hundred times and she came straight away, a small one, but her pussy gripped his erection tightly as she shuddered. Daddy moaned in pleasure and pushed in deeper, just the right amount of friction to stimulate them both perfectly. Daddy grunted and thrust harder, gripping her body tightly and he began to properly fuck her. Fuck his daughter. Vicky was being fucked again by her father, harder than before and she was fucking loving it. She rode the waves of pleasure and another 2 orgasms shuddered their way through her body in quick succession. She was just building to a third climax when she felt her daddy tense behind her, his thrusts came sharp and erratic and he suddenly grunted and pushed into her further than ever, she gasped as his cock head nudged up against her cervix and then suddenly she was over the edge as she came hard. The suddenness of it caught her by surprise and she heard her daddy murmur in his sleep.

"urgh, Girly...I love you". She knew he wasn't awake, his voice was more than a whisper but it was slurred and thick from within the dreamworld, but she grinned in pleasure as she finally knew it was her he was dreaming of after all.

Vicky slowly drew his deflating cock out of her and tucked him back into his underwear and thought about how much she loved him. Her womb had been painted once again with her father's seed and she felt wickedly naughty about it and she was smiling as she fell into a contented sleep.

-------

Almost 3 weeks later and Vicky was anxiously checking she had all her gear.

"Come on Girly" her father urged quietly, "You already checked that stuff 5 times, you're dithering" he said it with a smile but he squeezed her shoulder in reassurance. She smiled up at him.

"Ok daddy, lets get it done".

They silently flitted from doorway to doorway, nervously checking every recess, every alley, and every window in sight. Nothing. Nobody. No sound, no movement. Vicky began to relax a little as they passed through the suburbs and into the town centre. They found themselves on the high street and Vicky signalled her father with a tap on the shoulder. He looked down at her with an eyebrow raised. She lifted her chin towards the pharmacy opposite, the one she had mentally earmarked to check. He looked over and frowned at her, shaking his head.

"We don't need anything from in there" he whispered.

"We do. Daddy you've been fucking me every night, sometimes twice a night for the last 3 weeks, or near enough. I need to go in there."

Daddy's face turned red, she saw the colour rise from his collar and quickly envelope his whole face, his mouth hung open and a strangled croak emerged. Vicky raised her eyebrow right back at him and moved across the street, not waiting for him to follow. She entered the shop, its glass front door was smashed so she could just step through the doorway rather than struggle to open it.

The dimly lit interior held row after row of shelves, with stuff all over, all over the floor and all over the shelves. Not quite ransacked but definitely plundered. She wandered the isles and grabbed a selection of items; some razors, shaving oil, bandages, antiseptic spray, tampons and some other essentials. Then she passed the counter and went into the back. All the drawers had been pulled out and it looked like all the antibiotics had been looted along with the pain killers and some other bits. She saw what she needed and grabbed all the available packets before heading back through the shop.

Daddy was waiting anxiously outside, crouched in the doorway trying to look both ways at once.

"Ok daddy I'm done here" she murmured, "unless there is anything you need?"

His head snapped around and pinned her with a fierce look.

"Are you fucking kidding me Girly? What you said...and then running off?" he spluttered to a stop and pretended to see something down the street. Vicky smiled to herself and kissed him on the cheek as she said quietly.

"Yes daddy, you've been fucking me, and I need you to carry on fucking me, forever". His head snapped back round and she saw the hope and the fear in his eyes. She nodded at him, "don't argue, don't over think it, just be quiet and when we get home we can agree it". He blinked at her and she turned abruptly and slinked up the street towards the hiking shop.

-------

Daddy was having the dream again. Except he wasn't. Tonight Vicky was in control and she wanted him awake while he made love to her.

"What's wrong daddy?" she asked, as he held himself very still beneath her.

"I...we...um...what the fuck is happening Vicky?" he stuttered.

To be fair they hadn't really talked this through, she'd wanted to show him, for her actions to do the talking, like his actions had for the last 3 weeks. She smiled naughtily at him.

"Daddy" she admonished "isn't it obvious? We're going to have sex, you're going to make love to me, I'm going to fuck you like there's no tomorrow." His eyes had grown very wide and she felt ever so slightly guilty. She sighed, "Daddy, you've been having some very naughty dreams, and when you have these naughty dreams, you've been acting them out. You've been...fucking me...I mean...I let you...no, I mean..." She took a deep breath "I mean, I have wanted you to fuck me, so I made it happen. You have been fucking me, fucking your daughter, for the last 3 weeks. Now admit that you want me, that you love me, and that you're going to fuck me...right fucking now" she growled this last bit but her heart was in her mouth.

Daddy stared at her, swallowed nervously, opened his mouth to speak, closed it again. Her nerves were rampaging and she was anxious as anything that he'd reject her now that he was awake. He looked into her face then, really saw her, saw her fear, her hope, her lust. His face relaxed.

"Girly, I do love you, more than anything. I...I do want you; I want to fuck you; to make love to you; you're so beautiful, so delicate, so fragile, but so tough, so strong..." He choked up a little as he spoke and she felt tears forming as she felt her love for him surge within her.

"Daddy, you're my man now, you're all I want, all I need, and you're going to fucking fuck me; got it?" she growled. He smiled slowly and fixed her with his 'deadly serious' look.

"Got it!" he said very quietly but with absolute authority. Vicky was straddling him, thinking to be in control but she gave a startled squeak as her daddy lifted her effortlessly off him and onto her back. He loomed above her.

"Take your t-shirt off" he demanded in a growl, she complied straight away with a heady mixture of fear, excitement and lust. She gripped the bottom of her thin t-shirt and stretched her arms above her to remove the offending item but halfway through the motion she felt daddy grab her arms to stop them moving. Her face was covered and her breasts exposed, she felt most vulnerable right then. Then she felt his tongue hit her right nipple and she sucked in a breath in surprised pleasure, arching her back to try and get her whole boob in his mouth.

"Daddy..." she gasped. He hummed onto her nipple and sent tingling shivers right through her.

"Fucking hell daddy, bite it..." She shuddered as he complied, biting her sensitive nipple and almost making her cum right then and there.

He whipped her t-shirt the rest of the way off and she sprawled almost completely naked beneath him. She hissed and grabbed his t-shirt in her fists, pulling and tugging until it was gone, she went straight to the underwear then, attempting to push them down his body but unwilling to move her nipple out of range of his expert tongue.

"Daddy, get them off." she whined. She felt him smile through the skin of her breast as he hunched his body and slid off his shorts, never letting that precious nipple go from between his teeth. She moaned in delight and grabbed a fistful of his shaggy hair in each hand.

"Yessss, daddy, make me yours, I need you to." He gripped her underwear in his big strong hands and within a heartbeat it was gone, over her thighs, legs, feet; gone.

She was naked. Her 18 year old body, aching with lust, needing to be used by her own father, craving his cock inside her. There was no gentle teasing, he reared up above, looked her in the eyes and rammed himself to the hilt inside her tight, wet cunt.

"Ahhhh. Daddy...yes...fucking...yes..." She felt helpless as a baby beneath him, a passenger, impaled upon his long hard shaft, he was dominating her, making her his own; and she was blissfully happy.

"Urgh" he moaned, "Girly, you're so tight, but so wet. Vicky, did you want daddy's cock? Do you want daddy to fuck you?"

He asked her, so seriously that she stopped writhing to look at him with that 'what the fuck?' look.

"Daddy! Stop fucking teasing me, yes yes yes, fucking yes, PLEASE! Fuck me! I want you to fuck me with your cock daddy!" He smiled his special smile at her and looked down at their coupling. He stopped moving.

"Girly, did you shave?" Vicky blushed.

"Yes daddy, I shaved that horrendous bush off; I hoped you'd like my bare little pussy..." She petered off.

"Fucking hell Vicky..." He couldn't take his eyes off the penetration of his daughters tight, wet, shaved pussy, glistening around the shaft of his cock.

"Fucking hell, that is the hottest thing I have ever seen." She relaxed at his words and he began to slowly pump in and out of her, eyes roving between her cunt and her tits, one trying to suck his cock inside and the others wobbling and jiggling with his thrusts in a deliciously mesmerising way.

"Vicky; Girly; I've wanted you for so long; I can't believe you want me too." he spoke gently and intensely as he drove his thick cock into her.

"Daddy, you're mine now; I'm yours, whenever you want me, I'll do anything you want daddy; anything!"

Daddy looked at her, pinning her with his intense dark blue eyes, just like her own and he kissed her, suddenly, gently, deeply. She felt his love, his lust, his strength flowing through that kiss, and she came. Came so hard that her vision went dark, her nails dug into the flesh of his back and her breath left her in a rush. Her arching back and strangled cry of ecstasy slowed her daddy down, he drew out the pleasure and ground his pelvis against her, rubbing her clit mercilessly as she shuddered from the overwhelming pleasure. He smiled at her as her eyes regained their focus.

"Daddy..." She breathed, "Daddy; I love you so much; lay back." She demanded after she caught her breath.

He paused and she quickly turned him onto his back. He lay beneath her, still impaling her with his hardness, her juices leaking out all over the place as his eyes roved over her naked body in the gentle candle light. He licked his lips and ran his hands across her tummy, around her waist, up to cup her small but pert breasts.

"Fuck; you're gorgeous." he whispered, almost to himself.

She smiled and started to ride his cock. She slid herself up her fathers' shaft, and back down. Enveloping him with her velvet passageway, her silky tight tunnel, his own daughters' cunt. She found the right angle and his long, hard dick pressed gently on her cervix with every descent. She watched his face as she slowly fucked him, watched his eyes as they tried to stare at her tits, her stomach, her face, her pussy, and in the end they rolled up in his head and he groaned loudly in pleasure.

"Daddy, you're going to cum inside me aren't you? You're going to shoot your seed into your daughters cunt. You're going to fucking fill me with your cum. Aren't you daddy?" She demanded. "Daddy! Aren't you?" She asked again, gripping his shoulders and looking intently in his face.

"Yes! Yes Vicky, yes Girly girl, I'm going to cum inside you, god help me, I'm going to cum so hard. Inside you." With that he spasmed, back arching, lifting them both off the blankets and nearly dislodging Vicky from where she was speared by his cock. Cum filled her, her fathers' cum, her daddy's seed. It flooded into her in a torrent, spraying her cervix, into her womb, spilling down the walls of her vagina until it leaked, slurping into the open. She cried out in pleasure as a sudden and overwhelming orgasm of her own engulfed her, sending her into spasms of rapture. Her pussy clamped down on her father's cock and milked it involuntarily, sending him into a second orgasm.

"Fuck! Daddy! Fuck! Daddy what did you do? Uh...oh god! oh god!" Vicky whimpered as she came down off the crescendo of carnal desire and into the warm afterglow. "Fucking hell daddy. That was; better than I ever imagined." He grinned at her.

"Yes it was Girly, you're so beautiful, I can't get enough of you."

She giggled and flopped down on top of him, her hard nipples scraping across his bare chest. Daddy's arms encircled her and held her gently against him, his penis softening inside her.

"Vicky, I know it's a bit late to bring this up, but" he paused nervously "we just had unprotected sex; and, well. We need to be more careful in the future." Vicky giggled.

"Daddy, I have something to tell you" She gulped, this was suddenly very real.

"Daddy, you've been fucking me, sometimes twice a night for at least 3 weeks; I'm a healthy," he paused and looked at him before continuing; "and fertile, 18 year old girl; so I'm afraid that ship has sailed."

He tensed beneath her and she looked into his face.

"Daddy, I took a couple of tests from the chemist, both of them were positive, and; I'm pregnant." Her eyes were tearing up and her lip was trembling as the full impact of what she said hit home. Her fathers' mouth hung open and he blinked at her. Then she saw his eyes regain their focus, his jaw clenched and he gently wiped his thumb across her check taking the lone tear with it.

"This is going to be ok Girly, I'm not going to leave you on your own, and we can do this, you're strong, and brave, and we'll do it together ok? Tomorrow we can check the map and plot our trip to the closest clinic or hospital, we'll need supplies for the birth, and after! You'll need vitamins like folic acid if I remember rightly. Hmm maybe we need to visit the library as well, get some books to help us out..."

Vicky hugged her father tightly, already feeling more confident and loving him even more for not freaking out and already planning the way forward.