Endangered Ch. 12

Story Info
Mostly-wholesome filling.
73.2k words
4.87
53.6k
277

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/04/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ltpc
ltpc
3,763 Followers

***

Thanks to SifuTron, GCMIVB4, BD88, and Trimtab for editing assistance, as well all the other helpful souls. I couldn't do it without you.

Disclaimer: Place names are real but are mainly used as points of reference, people are made up, and everything sexual occurs between adults over 18. Some aspects of sexuality in this story are unrealistic, this is a fantasy story set in a fantasy society, in a fantasy universe. It also contains aspects of pseudo incest. Fair warning.

I hope you enjoy.

***

Previously on Endangered

Chris and Hailey go to visit the President and his advisors to explain the moon incident and help educate about the possibilities of magic. Their message is not well received, and it appears there will be problems, backstabbing, and delays on both sides of the Revelation. Nyx is on the move. The brood deals with the aftermath of the incident with Radek and settles into their new domestic situation. Susan is assaulted on her way to work and robbed. In an emotional, helpless moment, she turns to a dark family secret and enters a bargain with an ancient magical plant. Meanwhile the culprits escape, and Reyla begs Chris not to go on another rampage of vengeance lest the Synod is forced to act against him. The new house is progressing, and so are the dragoness' pregnancies. With legal avenues unavailable, Michelle is forced to use Chris in a wild night of extortion, imprisonment, and intimidation against bad actors in the ongoing fallout of Being kidnappings.

***

Chris was bumped out of a deep slumber with a muffled groan, roused by the restless stirrings of the small, warm figure in his arms. Wonderfully drowsy moments followed as he pulled the naked sprite closer under the covers. Eyes closed, it felt amazing to just lie there, warm and content. Unfortunately, his own tired body soon began to protest. It hadn't moved lately either, and overworked muscles across his shoulders, back, and arms now demanded a proper stretching.

That's what happened after Lillian wanted an evening sparring session to 'work out some stress'. He paid the price in stiffness the next day. Damn, she was worth it though. Other parts of him that weren't currently stiff, and had nothing to do with combat training, were also tender after their vigorous, passionate 'cooldown'.

"Unggh, ouch," Chris grunted as Immi shuffled again, this time thrusting an obstreperous blue wing-joint right into his lips. He was decidedly awake now, turning his abused face into the comfort of a cooler expanse of pillow, smacking his smarting lips experimentally. His movement set off a chain reaction of sleepy protests from both mates. Chris smiled guiltily, tempted to do it again just to hear them grumble so cutely.

From behind, Annabel snaked a hand across his abdomen, burrowing her nose into his shoulder blade. He sighed ruefully, grinning as he blinked his eyes open. Such were the delights and trials of having two lovely companions in bed. It both lived up to his wildest fantasies and robbed him of much-needed sleep.

With an enormous yawn, he carefully extracted his arm from underneath Immi's head to rub at his mouth. His body couldn't be ignored now, moving just felt too good. Flexing into an enormous stretch, he unleashed an inarticulate growl of lazy pleasure. Delicious tension eased from his muscles, triggering a cascade of shivers all the way down to his toes. Of course, this disruption drew even more murmured protests, even a reprisal slap on his naked tummy.

"Oof," he grunted at the unexpected discipline, but she was already rubbing it better.

"You're the worst middle spoon in history," Annabel murmured groggily, butting her head gently against the base of his neck.

"Sorry," Chris rumbled, focusing sleepy eyes through a gap in the dark bedroom curtains. "Immi poked me with a wing again."

By the diffuse light from street lamps below their apartment, he could just make out the flurry of hazy flakes flailing past in the predawn night. The wind howled spookily, tugging at the building in a credible attempt to uproot their cozy little bedroom.

"'S no excuse."

"Is that so?" he challenged, stretching once again. His throaty noises morphed into an elongated moan of satisfaction as nerves all through his body accepted signals of gratitude from re-awakening muscles. His bladder took the opportunity to make its needs felt, not urgently, but headed firmly in that direction. "Well, I'm awake now."

"Chris?" Immi frowned adorably up at him in the dim light, finally woken by all the jostling as he reached over her to drink from his water bottle on the nightstand.

"It's okay, pet," Chris assured as he settled back down between them. "Go back to sleep."

"Your fault," Annabel groaned, reaching across him to vindictively pinch at a perfect blue globe of Immianthe's plush little butt.

"Aieee!" the sprite jolted under the blankets, rolling away from the unprovoked attack into the colder portion of their large bed. "What was that for!"

"Geez, Annabel, you're a cranky customer this morning," Chris intervened, pinning the marauding arm firmly with one of his own. Consolingly, he reached toward the confused sprite with the other. "Sorry Immi, I woke her up after you bumped me and now she's being a grouch. Come here, and I'll give you a head-rub for a bit before I have to get up?"

"Mhhh..." Immi scowled warily, curling into a ball against the chill. She watched for any further attacks sallying over the other side of the dragon-wall as she contemplated the offer before finally agreeing. "Okay, I do love a good head-rub."

"What about mine?" Annabel complained drowsily.

"If you get one, that's subject to good behaviour," Chris warned, releasing her hand on parole to collect Immi's long, loose braid of midnight-blue hair as she scuttled gratefully back into his warmth.

She scooted in close, eye to eye this time as his big hand trailed down her back, finding and releasing the silken scrunchie that kept all her beautiful tresses manageable at night. She was growing fast, but he could still cup her head in a single hand. That always made her seem fragile to him, breakable, despite a wealth of evidence to the contrary.

"Mmm ... Mmmaster," Immi shuddered out a quiet breath as he lazily teased out her hair on the pillows, running fingers delightfully across her scalp. Her head nestled perfectly on his warm bicep, his skillful digits followed the river of deep blue down her neck, combing across her back and between her folded wings. His other hand played up and down her side, cupping, caressing. Sometimes, as the fancy took him, he brought it all the way up and forward to ghost across the swell of her breasts. He taunted her awakening nipples maddeningly with feather-light brushes.

"Such a tease, kiss me," the sprite purred.

So they kissed, languid and drowsy. Under the covers they hid, sharing the warmth of lovers as outside, the heart of winter prowled ever-closer on freezing gusts. Behind them, Annabel only managed a few moments of sleepy sulking before she sank back into the lapping waves of slumber.

Predictably, it didn't take much of that sort of nooky to get two such lusty creatures irrepressibly aroused. Kissing Immi these days was a far more practical, enjoyable affair with her growing dimensions. Her loving coos and nimble little hands soon had him rising to the occasion. Once his erection made itself known by bumping into her calves, the lusty nymphet employed a skillful battle strategy, teasing him into a frenzy with delicate caresses of her dainty feet and the smooth heat of her legs.

Chris groaned, his growing need to relieve himself only seemed to amplify his cock's sensitivity to her touch. He found her warm, perfect little slit in retaliation, reaching between her thighs to stroke and tease her dewy labia.

"Immi, stop," he finally hissed, tearing himself away from molesting the sweet-smelling blue skin of her neck with his lips. He didn't, however, remove his finger from the molten little crevice between her legs. The relaxing scalp rub was long forgotten. "I don't want to make a mess in the covers."

"I'll ... I'll clean up," she promised shakily. "No, please, let me have it. Yeah, don't stop ... ooohhhh!" Wings shuddering, she cried out sweetly as his fingers found and danced across her stiff, fiery little nubbin. Her nails scratched across his chest as a healthy wave of pleasure rolled up her spine like a cresting swell, then crashed thunderously down to her curling azure toes. "Master, I swear you're not leaving this bed for a week once I stuff this beautiful cock in me. Give it to me, please? Now!"

"Immi!" He pulled his hips backward as she tried to finish him with a quick rhythm between the softness of her calves. His excited cockhead throbbed, spurting a slippery warning up across blue, silken thighs.

"Fine! Ung ... I hate this! Hurry up and make me grow faster, it's not fair." The little princess pounded her fists against his arm to drive the injustice home. Reluctantly she relinquished her throbbing prize from between her legs. She smiled suddenly, a wicked idea blossoming inside her. "Annabel, wake up! Time to get to work."

"What?" Chris wondered, squeezing his cock below the helmet to release some sensitivity. "It's still early..."

But Immi was already pushing, rolling him over toward Annabel, clambering on top of him as he went.

"Hold her arms up!" the sprite bossed, muffled by the covers. She pounced on the groggy brunette before Annabel knew what was coming.

"Immi!" it was Annabel's turn to protest now as the sprite twined around her, attached like a lusty limpet.

Intrigued, Chris captured his First's hands in his own before she could rally a defence. He was excited by the indignant shrieks, tousled bed-hair, and hinted, wrestling shapes under the covers.

"Let me go, Chris! Don't you dare -" she cut off, struggling mightily as Immi did god-knows-what out of sight beneath the rapidly overheating bedding.

"I think I'll allow it," he chuckled evilly from behind, teasing his teeth over the pale, soft skin of her scrumptiously feminine tricep. "Seems to me like payback is only fair."

"She's pawing at me, Chris! I swear to God I'll - oh," Annabel's hissing cut off as Immi's little toes poked up out of the covers by their chins. The indignant young woman stopped struggling, and a contemplative smile crossed her lips. "Hmm ... mmnn ... I guess that's not so bad."

"What's going on under there?" Chris smirked, freeing one of her hands to lift the blankets. He couldn't really see the details, but his imagination filled in the blanks. Warm, pungent woman hit his sensitive nose. "She has an industrious little tongue, doesn't she?"

"Uh-huh." Annabel's eyelids fluttered, and her body relaxed in his grip. "She knows just how to use it, too."

"Is that a dig?" he frowned slightly, concerned that he might have been neglecting his oral duties. That simply wouldn't do, not a dragon. "You know I like going down -"

"Hush," she moaned, turning her head to kiss him as her free hand worked its way down to the enormous, almost-erect cock that was draping itself across her backside. She squeezed gently at his spongy knob, rhythmically, just the way he liked. It responded predictably. "You do just fine, babe, but your true talent is right here. Sometimes a girl wants a good rug munching, and sometimes she just wants a dick, ya know?"

"All the time," he challenged cockily, sawing his rampant penis between the firm, creamy buns of his fiance's spectacular behind.

"Why choose?" Annabel giggled, opening her legs for him as Immi tugged gently on her pubic hair and gently kissed her exposed, sensitive sex. She huffed under the sprite's assault as a drumbeat of achy need began thumping somewhere deep in her tummy. Her inner muscles were squeezing down in anticipation, her vagina was still unbearably empty.

"Spoken like a dragon," Chris nibbled teasingly at the base of her neck.

Annabel arched her back under the covers, pushing his girthy meat downward to meet her pink, juicy furrow.

"Fuck me already."

Immi did the honours, raising Annabel's upper leg high, holding his daunting hardness in place as he nudged his way inside her. She smiled, hearing her Mistress groan whorishly through the muffling covers as she was spread wide, hips bucking backward for more. Her Master was gentle, slowly feeding more and more of his magnificent cock into her Mistress as Immi played hands and tongue strategically over their tight, pungent coupling. Her Mistress took him so easily. It really wasn't fair, and she punished Annabel with merciless attention to her lust-throbbing clit.

Immi was about to finally stuff her face into the musky heat of his slowly rocking balls when a big hand reached up her leg and insinuated itself boldly between her thighs. The sprite moaned her appreciation against the sawing root of his shaft as a finger probed at her own neglected, wet little box. Her plans for testicular suffocation were momentarily put on hold as she arched and shivered in the moment of thick penetration. Then she shrieked as a second, slimmer digit wormed its way undeniably inside her up against the first. It was much more than she was accustomed to, but she was thrilled that they were both inside her. Her Mistress's thumb found her too, and it was suddenly all too much for Immi as Annabel returned the favour, swirling gently but relentlessly over Immi's wet little love-button.

"Listen to her come," Annabel giggled as the sprite thrashed and squeaked under the comforter. "It's fucking adorable how sexy-tough she plays, but then she comes apart on a hair-trigger."

"She's not the only one on a hair-trigger right now," Chris protested, doing his best not to explode, his dick bathed lavishly in liquid vaginal bliss. Ensconced deep in the snug warmth of Annabel's creamy pussy, he was having a deliciously hard time holding off. They weren't moving all that much, but she was milking him on purpose, slowly clamping and releasing inner muscles with wondrous hidden strength. "I'm going to ... Dee, slow down, stop!"

"That's the whole point!" came her singsong reply as her hand slid possessively onto his butt, encouraging him to churn his way to bliss in her moist, hot folds. Biting her lip at him over her shoulder, Annabel thrust backward even as she pulled him deeper, inching undeniably toward her thirsty womb.

"All the way, babe. Don't you dare stop. Yes, ahhh fuck, you're a fucking machine! Do it, do it, that's it! I want every last drop, Chris."

His whole body shook, cock swelling, hot and heavy as molten iron. There was no way to resist, her nubile cunt was humping him in perfect rhythm, and her words were just the sort of shit he knew he shouldn't love so much, but did anyway. In a guttural exhalation, he swelled, pulsing mightily inside her. Abdomen shuddering, his full bladder added its own brand of pleasurable torture as viscous seed began racing up his cock in wonderful spasms. With a gasp, he felt it belch forth, thick, hot, and full of potent magic.

"Yes! Huunnhhhhh ... Chris, oh, Jesus, yes!" Annabel moaned, shivering in delight as his warmth bloomed within. Her own unstoppable orgasm flowed lazily over her, sweat dewing across her skin under the suddenly-stifling duvet. Her legs kicked, almost cramping. Bartholomew was going crazy on her tummy, but she had only one thought as he throbbed out more and more chunky, sticky ropes against her magically enhanced cervix.

Dragon and mate thought alike, pressing firmly together, all primal grunts and grasping hands. Their spooned position wasn't the best, but they made it happen. He took her hips harshly, she spurred her nails into his behind and shoved backward, flattening her own buttocks against his hips. The sprite was dislodged, momentarily forgotten as his spewing cock slipped effortlessly, wonderfully, deeper. Magically made possible, the dragon claimed the scalding crucible of her fertile womb.

Annabel screamed wordlessly, seeing stars as he filled and flooded her like one of his dragonesses. She could feel every throb of that fat, peach-like helmet, so deep and hot inside her. He took her, affirming their bond in the most primitive, undeniable, and extraordinarily enjoyable way.

Chris growled in turn, hips churning into her like a wild dog on a farmer's prize bitch. His cock seethed with every gout of successfully delivered seed, orgasmic impulses racing up and down his length.

He couldn't help himself, suddenly rolling on top of her, crushing her slim body into the bed as he grabbed her shoulders and just started lunging at her upturned bottom with everything he had. Blood rushed in his ears, drowning out Annabel's obscene demand that he fill her good little pussy right-the-fuck-up. His eyes squeezed tight as ecstasy and release throbbed through every cell, he really didn't need the encouragement. It was all he could do not to breed her then and there, to the musical, unintelligible notes of her pleasure mingling with the bass grunts of his own.

Reproductive instinct gradually faded with his orgasm, but his abused bladder began screaming all the louder. He was still panting, clinging desperately to Annabel as he felt Immi impatiently nudging his legs apart. The hungry little fiend tried to worm her tongue under his balls, eager to claim the sticky, magic-rich treat that was already leaking from their pulsing coupling. He smiled, after setting him up like this, how could he begrudge her ravenous ways. Besides, lovely as it might be to stay ensconced inside Annabel as they recovered together, nature really was calling now.

With a kiss and a whisper of thanks against her rosy neck, Chris carefully extracted his throbbing, cream-streaked cock and left his two ladies to their sapphic debauchery. He rushed for the bathroom, barely making it before his bladder gave way. The release found there wasn't quite as profound, but it was profoundly appreciated nonetheless.

When he'd cleaned himself up, and the tiles surrounding the toilet, he prepared a fresh, warm washcloth and returned to bed. Annabel welcomed him back, taking the cloth appreciatively but holding off on its use. She was on her back, and under the covers, Immi was hard at work, the shape of her ass wiggling back and forth happily as she took her fill.

"I hope there's some left for Bartholomew," Chris joked as he tucked a sweat-damp lock behind Annabel's ear, nibbling teasingly on her pale lobe. "Immi seemed especially frisky."

"I'd be more worried about Susan if I were you," Annabel shifted on her back, adjusting her legs slightly wider to let the sprite work. "It's been what, a week and a half now?"

He didn't reply, stiffening as he sensed trouble.

"You're avoiding her, Chris. I think I'd go crazy if you refused to, well ... hump me, for that long. I barely managed a few days when you put that enchantment on me."

"It's complicated."

"That's BS. I'm here for you, babe, it's me. Uncomplicate it, and together we figure out how to move on."

He sighed, trying to rally his thoughts on an issue he'd been dodging. He would rather not talk about it because he wasn't entirely comfortable, nor sure of his own reasoning.

"It's hard to ... Susan's different now, Annabel. Magically, emotionally I think. My dragon is uneasy around her, plus there's the fact that my enchantments are gone completely. I don't even know if we could, you know ... have sex properly. How exactly am I meant to bring that up non-awkwardly."

"Gone, Master?" Immi wriggled up Annabel's front to join the conversation, her long hair now messy and adorably bedraggled. Annabel captured her chin and wiped it clean with the washcloth before she let Immi collapse on her.

"Yeah," Chris reached over, tracing his hand up and down the curve of the sprite's back as she settled her head contentedly in the crook of Annabell's neck. "Whatever that thing is, it gobbles up magic like nobody's business. You've got some competition there, little one."

ltpc
ltpc
3,763 Followers