Endangered Species Ch. 09-16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Angela?"

I took the head into my mouth, moaning with the taste.

His hand shook my shoulder. "ANGELA!"

I opened my eyes, jerking back from him as I woke up. I could taste him in my mouth, and my hand still circled his rock-hard shaft. I scrambled back, my legs tangling in the covers. I fell off the bed, landing hard on the carpeting. I was panicking as I freed my legs. What the hell just happened?

Cole looked just as confused as he turned on the bedside light. "I didn't do anything," he protested. "I woke up to find you in my bed with me. I needed to know you'd changed your mind about mating before we went any further." He pulled up his shorts to cover himself.

I grabbed my blanket and pillow and headed to the bathroom. I could feel my sex dripping with need; the dream had seemed real because I was playing along in real life. I'd wanted Cole badly, and if he hadn't woken me, I'd have taken him in my sleep.

Sleepfucking.

Melanie wasn't kidding about the bond fucking with my head. I closed the door. "I'm sorry, Angela. Come back to bed."

"I didn't get in bed because I didn't trust you around me. Now I can't trust ME around you. I'll sleep in here." I turned the lock, laid out my blanket and pillow on the floor, and tried to go back to sleep.

It didn't go well. It wasn't just my head spinning about what just happened. I was still horny as a billy goat, and rubbing my thighs together made it worse. I pushed my shorts down and slid a finger down; I was slick and ready. It took less than thirty seconds to frig myself to a powerful orgasm.

I couldn't stop the moan, nor could I keep Cole from appearing in my thoughts as it broke. I closed my eyes in pleasure, easing myself back down.

I heard a whine at the door, loud sniffs, and nails scratching. "Goodnight, Cole."

I heard him lay down, his nose at the base where he could smell me. No one would hurt me with my wolf protecting me. With that, I went back to sleep.

Ch. 14

I woke to a knock on the door and Cole's voice. "Angela? Time to wake up. Breakfast in twenty minutes."

I opened my eyes to the darkness, broken only by a narrow band of light along the base of the door. "I'll be out in a couple of minutes," I said.

"I left fresh clothes for you by the door. I'll be back to pick you up. I need to meet with my leadership for a few minutes."

I heard him leave the room and lock the door behind him. The Academy trained me to wake up and get going. I brought in the clothes, shocked at their familiarity. Someone had collected my things from where the wolves had captured and stripped me. They'd also found my bag, which I'd left in the kayak, so they knew how I arrived.

I had my clothes back, Sharpie Alpha codes from the Academy, and all! The stack included clean underwear, a white T-shirt, and a clean blue poopy suit. Next to them on the floor were my tennis shoes and belt with the USS MAINE belt buckle. I quickly showered, brushed my teeth, and dressed before he returned.

My gear bag was on top of the bed. I looked through it quickly, noting that only clothes remained. I placed the borrowed shorts and shirt in Cole's hamper, seeing the dirty clothes from my capture mixed in. I was putting them back in when the door opened. "You can put those in the dresser," Cole told me.

"I'd rather not," I said nervously.

"There's plenty of room," he said as he walked over. He went to open the bottom drawer, and I backed away to put the bed between us while he pulled it open. "See?"

Nothing happened.

"I put the drawers in the right way while you were sleeping. I could smell you'd messed with them, and it only took a few minutes to move things around for you."

He was in a MUCH better mood than last night. I moved my things into the drawer, and he put my bag on the shelf in the closet. "This doesn't mean I've agreed to mate you. I figure you won't let me sleep anywhere else."

"You're right about that," he said. "Since you don't bear my mark and scent, my wolf is nervous about you. I need you close by or know you are under the protection of someone I can trust."

"What if I don't want a minder?"

"If not escorted, you'll be locked in here. Which would you prefer? There are dangers you can't imagine out there, Angela. I don't want you hurt."

Nothing would get better stuck in here, plus I needed to find a way to escape. If I couldn't do that, there had to be a radio somewhere I could use to contact my chain of command. I still had my orders, if not my freedom. I'd probably only have one shot at this. "I'll stay with you or the one you tell me to. Staying here is boring, and you won't like the results."

"Trying to prank-proof this room is futile, isn't it?" I nodded. "I'm glad I'm not OCD about things. I saw the desk." He held out a small bag with a drawstring. "Put the knife in here, Angela." My eyes widened as I peeked in and saw the other three homemade glass knives inside. "You wouldn't leave the room without one. Give it up, or I'll strip you out of those clothes and take you to breakfast naked."

I tossed the glass shard in with the others. "That's the last one." He pulled the drawstring closed. I looked over at the dresser, and the other photo didn't have glass in it now.

There was a knock at the door. "Come on; it's time to eat."

I followed him to the door, where his sister and acting Luna stood waiting for us. She smiled as she reached for my collar, pulling it aside, then sighing in disappointment. "He didn't convince you yet?"

"I've barely talked to him," I replied.

"We better get going before they run out of gravy for the biscuits," Cole said.

"The Pack doesn't eat until YOU do," Melanie said with a roll of her eyes. "Quit acting like a victim."

We walked out of the living area and into the dining room. Now that I was the future Luna, I received a completely different reception from wolves and humans. The werewolves stopped their conversations as we approached. As we passed, the wolves lowered their gazes and bowed their heads to their leaders. The humans froze, some shaking, others looking at me like I was a female Benedict Arnold.

After all, the leader of their captors had chosen me, and now I was willingly consorting with the enemy. "Whore," one of the ladies said out loud to me.

Cole stopped and glared at her, and the nearest werewolf moved towards her, hand raised for the slap. "NO," I said before I could stop myself. The male froze, looking first at me, then at his Alpha for help.

"I cannot allow such disrespect to go unpunished," Cole said evenly. "They need to learn their place, and quickly. Melanie?"

Melanie went to the woman, taking her by the chin. "This isn't her first offense. Breeder eighty-four. Twenty lashes, then a day in the hole." My eyes widened, shocked that they would punish the woman for calling me out. "Hold her," Melanie ordered. Two males grabbed the woman, spinning her around and bending her over the nearest table. One of the females undid her scrub pants, pulling them down with her underwear to her ankles.

"This is humiliating," I objected, getting in front of Cole. "I can handle myself. Let her go."

"No."

One of the large males from the front table approached, removing the leather belt from his jeans. He let the loose end drag along the floor as everyone watched the train wreck coming.

I gulped. "I'll take the punishment instead." I didn't know the woman, but she was defiant and angry, and I was her focus.

His wolf didn't like that a bit. "I cannot allow that. She said it, and she will pay the price. It is our law."

I walked closer to her, daring them to stop me. I saw the woman's left hand as she struggled against the two strong wolves. There was a white band from her missing wedding ring. "Did they kill your husband when they took you," I asked.

"The bastards shot Tom and my boys in front of me," she yelled to the room. "FUCK you all. You're a bunch of child killers and rapists, and I pray to God you meet a horrible end."

"Forty lashes and three days," Melanie responded.

The big man with the belt brought it back, then sent the leather down with a CRACK that echoed through the room. She screamed, her body straining against her captors and the pain. A few seconds later, the belt snapped forward again, striking her on the back of her thighs. The man drew his hand back for a third blow, but I grabbed the belt this time. He was strong, and I was pulled off my feet and slid into the table under her. "STOP THIS."

Cole ran forward, pushing the shocked man out of the way. He picked me up and held me to his chest, sniffing me to ensure I wasn't injured or bleeding. His wolf was forward, ready to attack, so all the others stayed clear and averted their eyes. The only sounds were from the sobbing woman, still face-down on the table.

Finally, I was able to push away from Cole. "I don't want this."

"Then accept the mating pull and rule at my side. The women are the Luna's responsibility."

I looked over at Melanie, who wasn't bothered at all by the beating she had ordered. "Why?"

"Physical punishments stick with the human and the wolf alike," she said. "It is our way."

"Your Law prescribes this for someone saying things like that?"

Melanie nodded. "She got the minimum punishment for disrespect to the Alpha."

"She's a HUMAN. She doesn't heal as fast as you wolves, and she's not a Pack member! She never asked for this! YOU KIDNAPPED AND ENSLAVED HER! What do you expect her to do? Thank you for killing her family?"

Cole was shaking as he fought his wolf. "Calm down, woman!"

How many times in human history has THAT line worked?

It didn't work this time, either. "FUCK you, Alpha. FUCK YOU too, Luna. She called you a bunch of child killers and rapists because YOU ARE CHILD KILLERS AND RAPISTS. You liking my smell doesn't change what you have done to us."

"Angela!"

"I know. That's forty for me," I said. I undid my belt and slid my poopy suit to my ankles, taking my underwear with it. I laid my upper body on the table, taking the right hand of the crying woman in mine. I looked back at the man dealing out the punishment. "Give me two in a row, you fucking bastard, and then you can alternate strokes between us!"

The poor guy was afraid to look at me, my naked butt, or his furious Alpha. I could see his hand shaking as he waited for direction. Melanie was standing there like a fish, unwilling to order the flogging. She looked between her brother and me, trying to find a way out of this. "I can't," she told her brother. If I accepted the bond, I'd be in charge of her soon. She didn't want to ruin our relationship before it could get going.

I thought I had Cole trapped. I knew his wolf wouldn't allow me to be hurt.

If Cole couldn't give the order to punish me with the Pack Law minimum, he would have to end her punishment. He loved me, right? Wolves would do anything for their mates, or so Melanie said.

Everyone was looking at the Alpha as he chose between Mate and Pack.

"Forty lashes and three days in the hole for both of them," he ordered. He turned away immediately, running out of the room before the first lash crashed over my exposed ass.

I didn't scream. The big man had done this before. His belt left parallel welt lines from our knees to our lower backs before he walked away. There were a few cuts from where a strike overlapped slightly with a welt from a previous hit. A woman cleaned and bandaged these while we remained in place, our swollen and bruised posteriors on display to the entire Pack and all the humans.

The woman removed the rest of our clothing as the males held us upright. Neither of us could stand on our own. The males dragged me to a small closet janitor closet. It was only a few feet wide and deep, with a floor drain and a small sink. I ended up curled on my side on the cold floor. I couldn't move without my butt and legs exploding in agony.

The door closed and locked, leaving me in complete darkness.

Ch. 15

With no light, noise, or human interaction, you lose sanity and your sense of time.

I often slept at first, but I sure didn't sleep well. My ass and thighs were throbbing with pain, and the small room meant I couldn't stretch out. I sure as hell couldn't sit down and lean against the wall! I would wake up often, stiff and sore, and shift from a left-side fetal position to a right-side one. More than once, I questioned the wisdom of my actions in front of the Pack. I thought through every interaction with them since my capture, looking for a way out of this mess.

I was having as much success with that as getting past the door. When I could move without agonizing pain, I changed my tactics.

I tried to get help. I screamed for an hour straight. I pounded on the door until my hands got bruised. I tapped on the walls until my knuckles were sore. No one responded, opened the door, or told me to shut up. They ignored me, which in a way, was even worse. I stopped trying after a while.

If I wasn't getting out, I had to get through this. I spent an unhealthy amount of time planning my revenge. I conceived of and planned out in detail dozens of often bloody punishments for Alpha Cole, Luna Melanie, and the rest of this homicidal band. Mate bond? More of a Hate Bond.

It wasn't long before my hunger made an appearance. There was running water in the sink but no food. In a way, I was glad. I didn't want to eat in the dark, and I didn't want to poop in here. With a single floor drain, I didn't need the hassle.

Things in my head started to spiral out of control as I went longer and longer without stimulus. I had vivid dreams, sometimes nightmares. I woke up screaming more than once. Some of the dreams were highly erotic, and they centered around Cole. I dreamed of Cole tying me to the bed and having his way with me. Another vision had Cole bending me over the back of the couch, taking me hard as my feet dangled in the air. The most disturbing had Cole bringing me up in front of his Pack, where Melanie was waiting to secure my hands and neck in the stocks.

I stood there naked, exposed, bent over, and at his mercy. They brought breeder after breeder out, flogging them as I watched helplessly. "Agree to the mating, and it all stops," Cole whispered. "You will become one of us, and these women will become your responsibility."

"I hate you," I told him.

"You won't hate me once you have your wolf." A shiver ran down my spine with this. "You'll love and obey me then."

I didn't want to, but I couldn't look in the eyes of another tortured female, knowing I could stop it with a word. The wolves brought the next victim into the room. She looked maybe fourteen years old and was shaking like a leaf as they tied her to the wall. I saw the fear in her eyes, and I broke. "Stop. I'll agree to the mating."

"Say it out loud for the whole Pack to hear."

"I CONSENT TO THE MATING!" I was crying and afraid, but what could I do?

Cole shifted into his horse-sized wolf and let out a howl. I could sense him moving behind me before I felt his front paws landing on the stocks over my hands. The wolves in the audience loved it; some shifted to wolves, others started fucking right there in the middle of the room, and a few did both. I felt Cole's fur on the back of my striped thighs and the wet tip of his dick probing between my legs.

The stupid mate bond had my body wet and wanting. He found the spot and slammed his cock into me in one powerful stroke.

I let out a scream. It felt like a baseball bat was ripping me in half. I was no virgin, but this was a cock you needed preparation to take. It pushed against my cervix, shoving my insides around until it felt like it was coming out my throat. The Pack cheered, and Cole let out another howl.

If he cared about me as I screamed in pain, he didn't show it. He pulled back out, and that felt like my insides were going out with him. He slammed back in, making my body and the pillory shake with the impact. His wolf started pounding me hard. Thank God my body started to adjust, and the pain went away. My screams stopped, followed quickly by lusty moans as his cock gave me indescribable pleasure. I screamed again, this time in orgasm, soon followed by another.

I was losing my mind as Cole gave me the fucking of a lifetime. Only the stocks and the support under my hip kept me from falling to the floor. I felt something banging against my clit with each stroke. I couldn't see anything, but It wasn't Cole's big balls. Those were hitting farther up. It was like a spongy fist, banging against me and demanding entrance. My mate stopped and forced that baseball-sized knot into my abused pussy as I screamed again.

As before, it was painful before it became pleasurable again. The knot banged into my g-spot repeatedly as Cole started short-stroking me fast again. He let out a howl, and I broke again when I felt his hot jizz fill my insides. He gave me a lot, eight or nine jets, but the knot didn't let anything leak out.

I felt his wolf breathing on the back of my neck. Melanie came forward, unlocking the stocks and lifting my head clear. I was breathing hard and couldn't stand without assistance after that session. I looked out at the Pack as their Alpha prepared to claim me.

I could feel Cole's saliva dripping down my back. His head moved next to mine before I felt his jaws close onto my neck. I screamed again as his teeth punctured my right shoulder and neck, and then I blacked out.

I woke in the aftermath of a powerful orgasm, my fingers stuffed inside me as I shook with pleasure. The room was dark and damp and smelled like sex.

I couldn't believe it.

That FUCKING mating pull!

When I could stand, I turned on the water in the sink to clean my hands and body. I didn't need Cole smelling this.

I heard a whine and nails scratching the other side of the door. Too late. The fucker was probably listening in the whole time. I'm sure my ass wasn't the only bright red body part I had as the embarrassment continued. "GO AWAY," I yelled at Cole's wolf. "You are cruel and heartless, and I could never love you." His wolf whined again. "Mates aren't supposed to hurt you," I said as I sprayed the water towards my waist. It was as close to a shower as I could get in here.

I stood there, hands against the sink, letting my body dry before I'd lay down again. "The world is going to shit, and I'm locked in solitary having sex dreams," I mumbled. "This is NOT how I expected to spend the summer before my senior year."

The only good thing about Cole's wolf was that he didn't talk back. I laid into him, telling him how screwed up his Pack was and how cruelly there were treating the women they captured. "I can't believe you think this will work," I told him. "These women hate you. They will kill themselves before they bring one of your kind into the world. You can't rape your way to prosperity."

He whined again. I put my ear to the door, hearing footsteps coming my way. "Cole, you need to leave her alone. She has one more day left, and the rule is no contact," Melanie said.

They could link, so she wanted me to hear that. Have I only been here for two days? Fuck. It felt like a week.

Cole whined and walked off with her, leaving me to my dreams and thoughts. As much as I wanted to reject Cole, my dream was correct about one thing. Only by becoming Luna and ruling by his side would the females be MY responsibility. I could make their lives better if Cole listened to me.

If not, I'd kill him in his sleep.

I had to make a deal to save the humans and myself. I started thinking about what my demands would be.

Ch. 16

I had difficulty telling the difference between sleep and awake, between dreams and reality. The sex dreams involving Cole continued in the darkness, and I couldn't help my body as it responded. Ignoring it made it worse. I tried frequent masturbation sessions, hoping my body would get over it. They provided only temporary relief. My little closet smelled like a whorehouse during Fleet Week.