Endless Beach Fuck

Story Info
Destin and Ash do something naughty... at the beach...
1.7k words
3
5.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**No hate or anything, but this is another story about me and my slave. I love you Slave.**

Destin, a seraphic young man in his best years, stood alone on the beach, gazing over the cerulean water with his guileless ocean-colored globes. His lemon-colored hair danced lightly in the ocean breeze. He smiled to himself with anticipation as he discreetly patted at his sheathed dagger. He wore a leaden kimono embroided with flowers and butterflies. His sunny hair was bound back from his face, complementing his pure healthily color-touched silvery visage.

His thoughts wandered to his days in Ash's company. One day, Destin had found her near death's door, and in a striking display of bravery, saved her very life. From then on, they were inseparable. They shared every part of their life with each other. That was how it was to this very day.

Destin's azure spheres spotted Ash further down on the beach, closer to the roaring sea. Her lovely coiffure rippled behind her in a mahogany wave. Her depths were turned toward the ocean, hidden from Destin's sight, but he knew and loved their gentle azure hue. She was dressed in her usual everyday clothes. She had a generously curvaceous fair form. Furry ears flicked at the top of her head, and she twitched her brunet tail. As Destin drew nearer, he caught a note of her familiar perfume: a sweet, rich lavender. He smiled to himself. It always reminded him of the time they shared. "Slave," he called, walking towards her.

She jumped a bit before turning around, smiling shyly. "Oh, Master! I-It's nice to see you."

"It's good to see you again," Destin said, taking her hand. "Have I kept you waiting?"

"Not at all," she murmured. They began their leisurely walk along the ocean's edge.

To their surprise, Ash was the first to speak. "I-I've never really... had anything like this." She clung a little tighter to Destin's warm hand, resting her head against his soft, warm arm.

"Never?" he asked.

"Oh, never," she said breathlessly. "You are my first true love."

"I love you," he replied, landing a peck on her soft copper locks.

"I love you too."

They strolled together for a few moments, the beautiful clear teal sky decorated with only a few hints of loamy clouds. The sun struck her coiffure in a brunet halo about her face.

Destin looked at her admiringly. "You're beautiful," he told her. She blushed.

"W-Why do you say that...?" she stuttered, still recovering from his compliment.

"Because it's the truth." Destin placed his hand around Ash, drawing her nearer. "Not only that," he continued. "You're talented as well. We couldn't have saved the world without you."

"I caused a lot of trouble for you," she mumbled. "You were really the one who did all those amazing things. And you're so strong..." Her eyes wandered over his face, his unblemished depths, his tawny locks. "... And handsome. I'm so lucky to have met you."

"It must have been destiny." He gave her an assuring squeeze. "But I never want you in that kind of danger again."

"As long as you're by my side," she whispered, letting Destin draw her into an embrace, "nothing bad will happen to me."

"I swear it," he affirmed.

After a few moments, they found themselves walking down the beach again. Something was bothering him, although Destin didn't want to admit it. He didn't want to burden Ash with it anyway -- he was supposed to be the stronger one! Still, his worst memory wouldn't leave him alone.

All the same, Ash seemed to notice. She looked at Destin cautiously for a moment before murmuring, "Destin? Is... something wrong?"

"Ash... it's..."

And at that moment everything came together, all of the magic and the hurt that had been building that day, and she locked her globes with his and whispered, "You can tell me."

It was like a floodgate burst, or some barrier of fear had been struck down. Destin shook his head and everything came out at once. "I... I keep remembering it, heh. That day. Ash, I can't help myself! I don't want to think about it... it burns. But even when I sleep, it comes back to me in my dreams. I can't forget, not for a moment, heh. Not a moment's peace."

Ash listened silently and solemnly. At last, when all the words had left him and he was at a loss for words, she reached out to him and took a deep breath to whisper back, "Destin... I... I don't know what it's like, to live with your worst memory... but... I'm sorry, Destin. I wish... I wish I could help." Destin's eyes began to burn, and he abruptly pulled her into a fierce embrace. Her depths widened at first, but then she too felt overwhelmed by emotion and succumbed to the warmth of his touch.

"You," Destin whispered, his breath hot on her ear. "As long as you're here, I'll be all right." They held each other as tears trickled down cheeks and dripped onto the shifting sands to be carried away into the sea. With time and soothing embraces, their pain dissipated into a mist swept out by the ocean breeze and into the setting sun.

They basked in each other's quiet companionship for a few moments.

"The sunset is so beautiful, isn't it?"

Destin lifted his head at Ash's words to behold the dying sun's flaming radiance. "It's nice."

After a moment of silence, she asked, "Do you think we'll be together forever?"

"I know we'll be forever," Destin murmured in response.

"I would like that, Master. Let's be together forever, then." Ash clutched his hand and sidled closer.

Destin sighed with contentment and brought her closer. He gazed at the beautiful blonde rays of the falling sun, thinking about everything that had transpired on this day and all that would pass between them.

"I love you, Ash."

"I love you too, Destin."

Their lips met, and blonde strands met brunet ones, aflame in the dying light. The sand was their witness and the rumbling ocean their approving audience, and Ash, his eternally faithful lover. Destin thought to himself that nothing could be more perfect in the world.

Suddenly he got closer to her and pulled his hand up her shirt while grinning biting his lip wanting more, she looked with lust wanting something that he noticed easily by her eyes and sudden movements tightening her legs together closer. The tension grew larger between them while the waves behind them raised high dropping and going back normally.

"Do you remember training last week? what do you remember somethings we talk about before start this." He tells her with puzzling expression,

"One thing is.... To render submissive, to bring under command, to reduce to mildness or obedience; to tame." She tells him while bowing her head respectfully getting on her knees knowing his master mind clearly -- well.

He chuckled, "Good Girl." he softly said while she felt happy to be praised as she giggles happily. Silently nobody was around, only them at the beautiful lonely beach, her heart as her ears throbbed pulsing while he touched her ass squeezing and spanking as she squealed loud,

"What was that for?!" She yelled out crossing her arms wanting to figure out why, he huffed and smirked and pulled them down as she smacks his hand but she felt herself getting wetter every-time, she really wants it. But knowingly nervous if people are around - she cautiously eyed the place inspecting it with every glance she checks. A little giggle came from Destin beside her who watched her, but he just instead sat on the sand waiting for her to notice, but she seemed distracted to make sure nobody is around.

to be completely safe;

He brought her on the sands and laid her down, she breathlessly put her arms up for him to have better access to take her clothes off. The air was warm while the water was nice and pretty out, the sunset was out as he stripped not caring revealing his huge hairy cock, his eyes gazed upon hers, she slowly stripped and put her clothes aside as her ears twitched as her tail wagged to the side, she smiled shortly before her lustful eyes went back to him.

His kimono outfit was on the sand beside her clothes, both getting filthy by the sand. But they didn't seem to care;

"Master p-please just take me here and right now." She begged wanting to be fucked. Growls came out his mouth while rushing on top of her, their skin touched. Her submissive eyes showed something, she drooled wanting more she just couldn't take it anymore.

But mindless, he shoved himself inside of her cunt without hesitation or any sort of warning but she didn't care. She needed his cock, she wants his cock, she's a cockwhore, cockslut for him. And, for him, only..

Her mouth watered drooling while she tilted her head up feeling the stroking head surrounding them, the water going near touching them but barely. As for once, she felt his cock deeply inside of her, causing her to moan loudly not caring that she's at a beach getting fucked; all alone with her master.

risky, naughty, the two of them.

Her cunt dripped with cum, as her mouth drooled a mess leaving slobber everywhere, her eyes met his. Moans escaped louder causing them to echo ignoring the roaring loud waves by them. Fast and rough he went, thrusting inside of her little cunt, her naughty bratty eyes followed his face as he fucked her. Growls continued but sounding like grunts of pleasure of this.

"Just like that, how seductive you are.." His husky voice spoke up while she moaned and grinned licking her lips while swallowing her own spit, carefully she gripped his back scratching not caring but feeling the sensation in her vagina and body heat up. Her cunt clenched while he was inside of her, while he went rougher feeling the wetness that was a lot.

He had desire over everything; he's in control and charge. No one can prove him wrong. She was in so much pleasure that her thoughts swarmed away leaving her with nothing in mind except her own master.

To be continued.

(A.N/ I am so sorry if this is bad, I am not the best writer.)