Endless Summer...Or Is It?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George sighed. "I honestly believe in the value of the classes I teach. Whatever future my students face, they'll need what I'm giving them."

Skylar's look also took in George, who sat between Solange and Meredith. George showed some age, perhaps close to Skylar's. There were gray strands in his short black hair. But he looked fit.

"How is it," asked Skylar, finding himself taking on Meredith's crass attitude, "that esteemed scholars are not compensated with full air conditioning?"

George laughed. "Academia has endured poverty many, many times, down through the centuries. My esteem, as you put it, is reflected in full aircon available in my office and lab, 24/7. I keep a cot there. At those times when I'm at home, I do without, and thus gain in money terms."

To Solange, Skylar asked, "And you?"

"Denigrating my social status," she said flatly, "would prevent me from thinking fondly of you."

Meredith laughed. Skylar was cowed. He said, "A thousand pardons," hoping that it somehow sounded both sincere and Cool-worthy.

"Granted," said Solange with a polite smile.

Skylar asked, "What are your specialties?" For this moment, he was actually interested in them, because he hoped to learn what Meredith intended for this gathering.

"Time for that later," said Meredith. She drained her glass. "Skylar, drink up, your breath should be the same as ours."

Meredith stood, and so did George. They embraced.

She wants me ignorant, thought Skylar, and exhausted.

He saw Solange's smile directed towards him. It was no longer polite.

Still, I'm not doing anything else today.

He smiled in return, and sipped wine.

Meredith led George to a part of the floor where several cushions were strewn. She knelt on a cushion, raised his thick phallus, and placed it in her mouth.

Skylar asked Solange, "Would you like to be near them?"

"When two rutting men are available," she said, "I would never settle for one."

He stood, offering his hand. She seemed as amused by his mock graciousness as he was, taking his hand as she stood.

They claimed some space on the cushions, making light contact with the other couple, who were now in a sixty-nine, lying on their sides. Skylar shifted to begin a get-acquainted cunnilingus, encouraging Solange to lie back and not reciprocate.

Skylar could erect, ejaculate, and soon repeat. For hours, if he chose. The nanobots in his bloodstream had various tasks, including delay of the aging process. Some of the bots enhanced his vasodilation and prostate production. One effect of this, over the years, was to make orgasm routine, even dull. He usually needed something else to hype him, like boarding an iceberg in VR. The quickie with Meredith had surprised him, and he suspected his interest in Solange might be piqued by the knowledge that Meredith had something planned.

As he licked, Skylar noticed some unexpected...mobility?...at Solange's vulva. On its own, her clit hood retracted. Her outer labia seemed to curl along his lips and tongue.

Meredith's muffled voice grunted rhythmically. The sweat on George's back rubbed onto Skylar's left leg. Casual contact with a same-sex body had never bothered Skylar, and in any case he was distracted by Solange's response. Her skin quivered in a way he thought might be pre-orgasmic, and indeed she started spasming and yipping a few moments later.

When she subsided, he raised his head and saw bliss on her face. But something seemed odd. He hadn't expected a squirt, but her moisture was modest, and contained. Also, while her breathing had quickened and her pulse had raced, her skin was dry and still to his touch.

Next to them, the other bodies jerked through their own ecstasy.

Solange put her hands on the sides of his head, and urged him to come close. Skylar slid up her body to an embrace, his cock resting against her mysterious groin.

"Meredith and I have spent some time together," said Solange, with a winsome look. "We know each other's likes and dislikes. You should know that one of her dislikes, I like just fine."

He heard Meredith chuckle, then say, "I've never seen you do that, Skylar. I'd like to see what it does to you."

Skylar had a hand low on Solange's back. He moved it to her butt. He caressed her there. He hadn't fucked an ass in a long time. He was generally content to do without, but Solange's expression of eagerness got a quick twitch from his cock.

He summoned a smirk, and raised his head to see Meredith. He told her, "As a grateful guest, I should entertain my hostess." He slapped Solange's bottom just enough to produce clear sound.

"Ooooh!" said Solange with a chuckle. She turned to put her knees and hands on cushions, and raised her posterior.

Meredith also got on all fours, face to face with Solange. "George, you should still be thick enough to please my pussy." She stroked Solange's hair. "This lady and I can compare notes on the adequacy of the shagging we receive."

Skylar glanced around for lube, and saw none.

Solange looked back at him and said, "Spit on it. That should be more than enough." Then she faced Meredith and began a deep kiss.

He spat on three 'its': His cock, his right hand, and her anus. He found that, indeed, this was enough, as his penis slid smoothly past Solange's puckerings, and into her rectum.

At first, her interior did not feel warm at all. Then, abruptly, it did.

While Skylar was trying to understand this, George caught his eye. "Her nipples really like pinching."

Skylar smiled, enjoying this bro moment in what was now a fully-engaged MFFM chain. In addition to their kissing, the women were caressing each other, from faces and hair to breasts. "I suppose I can't tell you anything about Meredith," said Skylar, "that you don't already know."

George laughed, then huffed in response to whatever Meredith did to his shwanz.

Solange's tunnel grew slick along with its warmth. As Skylar plunged and withdrew, he was stoked by several ring-muscle flexes. He had encountered this sometimes during other buttfucks, but never this much, or this thrilling!

Skylar gasped, head snapping back. He pistoned faster, and tried for deeper. Somehow, Solange was doing...something...as she had in response to his carpet munching. He had never felt anything like it, he wanted more, his trunk clenched hard.

He lurched forward and got a hand under Solange's torso, to the breast Meredith wasn't fondling. He pinched the nipple, tweaked it, twisted it, yanked it.

Solange yelled, and her ass clamped him.

He yelled louder, jolting, spewing. His legs jerked, knees barely holding him upright.

He gripped her hips, for stability. He stilled his prick, at full insertion.

Breath came in tortured wheezes. His heart drummed into his sternum.

When his eyes opened, and focused, he saw his three partners, still MFFM linked, but looking at him, in calm interest.

George smirked. "More than an initial advantage."

Normality returned to Skylar slowly. Even in his recent times of overdone thrill-seeking, his nanobots had never had to work this hard to restore him.

"Thank you, Solange," he said, slowly freeing his putz.

"You're welcome," said Solange, with a calm that seemed at odds with her yelling and thrashing. "I enjoyed it very much."

The others also disconnected, and settled onto the cushions, in slight contact.

Skylar found nothing that he thought of as the aftermath of anal sex. No fecal aroma. Nothing lingering on his dick.

"Now, Skylar," said Meredith, "since your randiness gave me the opportunity, I was quite happy to set a trap for you. George and Solange are here not just to satisfy the indulgences of Cools." To the Uncools: "You've looked into Skylar's details, haven't you?"

"Indeed," said George. With a nod to Skylar, "Your resources are impressive, sir."

"Six generations of Mendenhalls," said Solange, "worked their way to the top of heavy industry, worldwide." She sounded neither enchanted nor derisive.

Skylar glared at Meredith. "So that's it! I suppose your friends here believe that I'll subsidize them in some way, just because they were in a foursome with me!"

Meredith smiled at his bluster. "To put it another way, I gave you a frolic, because whatever you were doing before, didn't satisfy your desires. You never objected while we indulged. What harm is there in you listening to what your new partners have to say?" Leaning his way: "Is your schedule for the rest of the day too crowded?"

"We are, indeed, appealing to you," said George, "each for a different purpose. Mr. Mendenhall, you are in a position to decide the fate of this increasingly endangered planet. If you subsidize, as you put it, one of the efforts, you may secure the continuation of civilized humanity."

"It's a rare opportunity," said Solange, "for us to get the attention of someone like you. Is your massive fortune committed to other projects?"

"Not for you to know!" Skylar snapped.

"It's not committed," said Meredith. "He has a vast pile of money, easily transferred from investments and holdings. He uses only a little of it for aircon, and a little more when he caters to his whims."

"Enough of this!" said Skylar, storming to his feet.

"Before you run away," said Meredith, "tell us how you feel about the wealth you inherited from six generations of industrialists."

That stopped him.

He didn't look at them. "Nobody knew, back then. The science didn't exist."

"True of the first three generations," said Solange. "Perhaps the fourth."

"Since then," said Meredith, "either denial or indifference."

"I see," said Skylar. He glared at all three. "You believe I'm rich because of the problem, so I should become poor to solve it."

"Don't you believe that?" asked George.

Skylar slumped, eyes downcast.

"Have some more wine," said Meredith. "Sit, and relax, and listen."

He did.

George looked at Solange. "Would you like to go first?"

She smiled. "No."

"Very well," said George, looking as though he was already losing the war. "Mr. Mendenhall, are you familiar with geoengineering?"

Skylar propped on an elbow, and sipped wine. He was still in a funk, yet this setting was easy for him to accept, and even enjoy. Four nude people relaxing on cushions after shared revelry. "As a layman, I am," he said. "Massive, planet-altering projects intended to counteract global warming, without assurance that they would actually work."

George nodded. "There has been vocal opposition for decades, which is why nothing has been tried. On one point, there is general agreement. An increase of sulfur dioxide in the upper atmosphere would counteract the existing driver of climate change: The excess of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere, which prevents the planet's heat from escaping into space. Sulfur injection can even reverse several decades of warming."

"And if it's done wrong," said Skylar, "we'd get a new ice age. Correct?" For him, this was a mildly interesting discussion, with no real-world impact.

"What's possible now," said George, "is that the process can be fine-tuned. Not enough sulfur dioxide? Add more. Too much? Release more carbon dioxide from human activities."

"And where will you find such convenient, massive, quick-release amounts of these substances, to fix the problem?" Skylar was amused, thinking he was dismissing the possibility.

George smiled, within a level gaze. "They already exist. They can be deployed in a matter of weeks. If there is a sudden, large infusion of money.

That wiped away Skylar's smile. "Wh...where? How?"

"For decades, coal-fired power plants worldwide have continued to generate electricity, because their emissions are captured, if you will, and stored securely underground. This has been done mainly to sequester carbon dioxide, but the capture process has also allowed for the use of cheaper, more abundant forms of coal. That is primarily high-sulfur coal. Its combustion produces vast quantities of sulfur dioxide, also sequestered."

Mind-boggled into silence, Skylar glanced at Solange. She was looking at Skylar, and seemed worried.

George pressed on. "My research has perfected a process for rapid, large-scale separation of sequestered sulfur dioxide from carbon dioxide, and delivery of the sulfur dioxide to the power plant's smokestack. Release would be at high and sustained speed, preventing the sulfur from damaging the biosphere. The equipment has already been tested. Automated production could put the equipment in every coal-fired plant on Earth in one month." He found his handheld among the cushions, and brought to its screen a set of numbers. "This shows the cost for a correctable process, in which carbon dioxide is also releaseable. Can you pay for this, Mr. Mendenhall?"

Skylar swallowed, as he looked at the number. It would reduce him to the level of an Uncool. But he said only, "Yes."

"I can send you this, and also peer reviews of the process."

"Please," said Skylar. He rose, and went to the bedchamber where he had 'owned' Meredith. He rummaged through his clothes, found his handheld, and returned to the cushion pile.

As he sent his data packet, George said, "I now yield the floor to Dr. Duchamps. We have agreed that we will not express opposition to the other person's project, although we could do that quite vigorously."

Solange stayed where she was. Sitting up straight, she said, "I will say only this about Dr. Hempstead's approach. It is an attempt to help the planet adjust to the people. Mine is an attempt to help the people adjust to the planet, as it is now, or becomes later. Skylar, do you have nanobots?"

"Yes," he said at once, without wondering why she asked.

She smiled. "That's certainly common among Cools. Nanotech enhancement for humans remains a very active field, and it is the one in which I work."

Suspecting that she was coaxing him to ask, he asked anyway. "Do you have, shall we say, advanced nanobots?"

"I do. I routinely use myself as an experimental subject. Some of the bots are useful in recreational activities."

Meredith put in, "She's not a sex robot. But she's able to function like one."

Solange progressed to her main point. "My project is the most ambitious nanotech yet: Bots that allow for thermal regulation of the human body under the most extreme conditions. Yes, even in air temperatures as high as 80 Celsius. Mass production of these bots would allow all of humanity to survive and thrive in the world that your ancestors helped make."

Skylar half-spluttered, "But nanobots have to be tailored to each individual, the genes and life stage--"

"Correct. Which is why this project must be so massive, and expensive." She raised her own handheld. "I will send you the specifics."

What she sent was a cost estimate so close to George's as to have the same effect on Skylar's life. "I could do this," he said, not looking up from his handheld.

Solange said, "I can show you what it would be like," she said, "to enjoy the world as it is now. And as it will be."

Meredith said, "Skylar, you should switch to chilled water."

Skylar saw Meredith looking out the room's rear window, at her terrace baking in the sun.

Skylar looked at Solange. She stood, went to the kitchen, and returned with a flask of water, which she offered to Skylar.

His own nanobots responded to what he felt upon seeing her as she leaned down, her blue eyes capturing his.

Blood flow to his crotch increased.

Meredith ordered her security system, "Unlock terrace."

Skylar got his eyes away from Solange, and towards Meredith. "Which side are you on?"

"I'm an impartial observer," said Meredith with a smirk. Then her look hardened. "What I don't want is no action! There must be something done, or there's no hope for us! I can't do it. I'm a working stiff, and just barely a Cool. So, Skylar, you and your money will decide our fate."

Skylar looked again at Solange.

He took the flask and drained it, shivering as the chilly water entered him. He saw Solange's lips curve to a smile.

Nearly all of the houses built here by Cools had outdoor features, like terraces, despite the fact that the occupants were resigned to hiding from outdoor conditions nearly always. Solange took Skylar's hand and led him towards the cylindoor to the terrace.

A screen at the cylindoor showed that the outdoor air temperature was 41 Celsius. Skylar rounded that to about 106 Fahrenheit.

Solange pulled Skylar to her, so they went through the rotator together.

Her skin, pressed on his, thickened his tool.

Her eyes, leveled at his, addled his mind.

Their exit exposed Skylar to a furnace blast. He wobbled briefly, hearing Solange sigh, "Aaahh, that's more like it!"

He looked at her. "You don't need Meredith's aircon. So why do you--"

"I don't now. I did before. Today, I'm here because of you." She chuckled, seeming abashed. "And, um, I've very fond of Meredith. I even enjoy her little dominance games."

Solange led him to where the cushioned mat under their feet was in direct sun. She lay on her back, spread her legs, and fingered apart her labia. "Now, I want you in here."

He huffed two deep breaths of the scorching air.

He knelt between her legs.

She reached to hold his shoulders, steadying him.

His sweating fingers levered his sweating cock, and brought the glans to her cleft.

She sighed as he rolled the tip on her soft, smooth vulva.

"To a lover," she cooed, "I can remain a fully human woman, moist and inviting. Or, not simply human. The nanobots work subtly, deep within me, so that misery for others is pleasure for me."

Skylar pushed inside. He felt her trunk twitch.

"But Meredith doesn't know the half of it," she said, with indulgent languor. "My older, sex-specific bots can't do as much as what I have now. The new thermal regulation bots allow heat outside the body to nourish me, so to be comfortable, I need not shed heat from the blood. The bots also affect nearly every process in the body. Control of tissues, secretions, nerve signals. For instance..."

His prick felt swirls and swoops that squeezed and released rapidly, as well as the slick moisture she had held back from her anal engulfing. In wild shock, he felt something arc around the base of his cock as he inserted fully. "Wh-what...is..." His laboring lungs made words elusive.

She grinned. "The clitoris is actually quite large. Why should so much of it remain hidden?"

She rolled them to the side. When he was on his back, squirming from the mat's reflected heat, she rose to ride him. The sunlight sheened her body, made her hair a corona. The sight took him to another gasp.

"Think of it, Skylar," she said, showing delight. "For all your great wealth, you are as confined and helpless as every other Cool. Become as I am, and all of Earth will be yours! Think of how many lovers you will find, all over the world, and how much they will please you! Think of the outdoors as a source of joy, instead of fear!"

He thought of all of that, while his prick gained girth amid her ring muscles. He raised his hands to her breasts, leaving his sweat where she remained dry. He wanted so very much to overcome his body's weakness, and achieve the ecstasy enjoyed by Solange.

He also thought about encroaching deserts, rising seas, and billions of people like Arnold. Would they trust what Solange promised?

Then his mind was derailed, as his balls felt the same blissful enclosure as his prick.

To his jaw-stretching groan, she said, "Why shouldn't outer labia be more actively involved in our passion? Mine are now more extensive, and flexible."

He tried to perform well as a lover. She howled and writhed. Yet Skylar had no idea if what he did mattered to his apparently superhuman partner.