Endothíratic - Ch. 01

Story Info
Alien biosuit slowly enraptures the helpless Veronica Nevin.
1k words
3.97
4.2k
10

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2024
Created 05/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They cut the power to her house.

It wasn't even her fault this time! Veronica didn't get paid because of (what else?) nepotism and the boss saying that he had good lawyers; and no one was hiring so...

Excuses, that's what it sounded like. Veronica was making excuses yet again and trying to lie to herself.

She was hot, sweaty, and irritable because of the aforementioned and all she wanted right now was a nice, cool shower to forget her recent problems.

Veronica went into her room and took for granted her king-sized bed that her parents used to use when they were alive. She grabbed the most breathable clothing she had stashed away in her near empty basket, which happened to be a somewhat stretchy red T-shirt of an artist she adored, a mismatching bra and panties that looked to be a bit too tight unfortunately, and some jeans that she could maybe squeeze into.

After collecting them Veronica made the trek through her inherited house to arrive shortly at her bathroom, which was as pristine as she had left it. The toilet was sparkling, the tiles were freshly mopped, and the two windows were both open to allow in the lingering summer heat to pass through.

While the cicadas buzzed incessantly, the young woman lazily tossed her fresh clothes onto the toilet lid, not sparing a second glance at its position and orientation. No, instead Veronica looked to herself in the mirror and scowled at her features, as per usual. Her breasts strained against the thin fabric of her sweat-stained tank top that she wore, the bra clasps in the back digging almost painfully into her skin to support the weight in front. Her stomach showed just the barest hint of belly fat that stubbornly refused to go away, no matter how much she tried all those keto diets and starving herself, and her pale thighs and ass looked as if they were straining against her midnight black leggings that were only a few years old.

She sighed in defeat on her "gifts" as she took off her top, undid the clasps on her back, and then let her tits bounce out, the all too familiar relief flooding her mind. Veronica took out her phone, selected her favorite genre of music to blast loudly before placing it aside on the sink counter. After stripping off her leggings and her basic pink panties and letting them fall to the floor, she stepped into her cool bathtub. She turned the knob and let the cool water flow over her skin, not once noticing that something was amiss.

If she had not turned up her music all the way to hear over the crashing sounds of the flowing water, she would've heard It.

If she had not damaged her eardrums all throughout her life by listening to music at dangerous levels, she would've heard It.

And if she had not left the other window open and so defenseless, where a small slithering mass of unidentifiable goo could slip in and meld with her fresh clothing sitting on the toilet lid, becoming indistinguishable from the original?

She would've heard It and she would've ran as far as possible, never once looking back at the monster she'd unknowingly be bringing into her life.

But not once did she notice something was amiss.

Veronica Nevin turned the knob of the shower to its off position, letting the water that was flowing freely over her head dribble into nothingness.

She waited until it ebbed and dripped weakly, wishing the shower could've last maybe five minutes more to stave off the responsibility of the most dreaded thing of all:

Life commitments.

Yes indeed, Veronica needed to do several things, but the most important of which was to call the power company. After drying herself off and then putting a spare towel around her long wet auburn hair, she prepared herself to wrestle on her clothing for a couple of minutes, knowing that--

That's odd. It just slipped on, like it fit perfectly? No, perfectly implies that she was competent enough to have bought clothing that actually fit her "blessed" features. No, she'd never have found a place that had perfect clothing for her and thus always wore something that didn't quite fit.

But it did fit! Perfectly, like a damn glove! As she put on her panties and then her jeans she felt as if they expanded further than they should've, as if they were trying their best to make her comfortable in her own skin. It was a pleasant surprise to have most of her clothing fit, but as all good things were, she had to put on her bra that...

That fits...

That should be impossible.

Buying bras (and clothing in general) for herself was always difficult, especially after her mom died and forgot to tell her the secrets of picking out the right number. So most of the clothing didn't fit in that "too small" way, as if they were too big then they didn't provide enough support.

But as Veronica put on her gigantic bra she found that not only did it fit, it felt as if the weight from her breasts vanished.

The young woman swayed from side to side hesitantly after realizing this apparent fact, finding that she was lighter than she had ever felt in years. An incredulous grin started forming slowly as she did a small jump, one that should've made her feel her breasts slam against her body.

But it didn't!

She stretched her back and heard several pops and cracks and a sigh of relief overtake her in the best of ways. After relishing the newfound freedom she grasped the front of her bra (and thus her gigantic tits) and began massaging them lightly, saying appreciatively to the former, "I'm keeping you." Weirdly after she said it she felt the fabric that clung all over her body shifting slightly by what must've been coincidental. It did so in such a way that made her feel hot.

Veronica's eyes widened as she gasped lightly in sudden pleasure, not expecting the impromptu spike of arousal. It oddly felt better than normal, as if someone else had caused it, but that was impossible of course. Most interestingly enough, every time she took in a breath of air Veronica could've sworn her nipples were being...stimulated, as if the bra itself was loose enough to cause it somehow move lightly over the sensitive nubs; but that too was impossible, as the bra fit perfectly.

She must've been imagining it.