Endowed and Admired

Story Info
How my size became a part time job.
8.7k words
4.7
33.4k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,239 Followers

I guess a story for the men, although don't let that put you off ladies!

'Penis envy' is quite common with men, so this is a fantasy story along those lines. Enjoy on that level.

*******

It had been quite a session and I had to get the money shot right!

Both cameras were ready and Julia was on her knees in front of me. The first spurt seemed to fly in slow motion across the bridge of her nose, up over her forehead and into the dampness of her fringe.

Her mouth was gaping as the second spurt spread partly across her lips and chin and mostly onto her tongue. The third, followed by a gentle constant gushing, went downwards over her huge breasts where she massaged the semen over her nipples and into her skin. She then took the head of my cock in her mouth and sucked the rest of my spunk from me.

A minute passed before the cameras withdrew, and everyone relaxed. We were both knackered, and it was Julia wiping herself clean with a towel that spoke first.

"Jesus Tony, that was pretty good, you get better each time."

"I'll take that as high praise," I replied smiling. Julia was one of the hottest properties of 'Saxon Films' and it was my third film with her. I'd actually managed to make her cum every time we'd filmed, and that day I'd managed it twice over the course of the morning.

The last five years I'd been on a strange journey, from schoolboy to part time porn actor.

I guess it all began way back when the 'changing room' quips and 'mickey taking' in my early teens made me realise that I had something unique. I was someone who'd been given rather more than most!

But I kept my head down in all my studies, and apart from a few 'one night stands' I never had any steady girlfriend.

Mary was a girl I met through gym. Because I was pretty good at rugby, my parents had paid for gym membership to help with my body building.

I noticed her one day staring at me as I pounded out twenty minutes on the treadmill. She was blonde, almost as tall as me, and in her leotard looks absolutely gorgeous. When she handed me my towel as the treadmill slowed, she leaned on the handrail and said, "I've seen you here a few times, I'm Mary, you really go for it don't you!"

All the time her eyes kept glancing from my face to my crotch.

Of course, I was aware of my 'size,' but hadn't really realised that women would look at it that way.

"Will you buy me coffee after this?"

I was taken aback, this wasn't the norm, being asked to have coffee by a girl, particularly one as gorgeous as Mary.

"Yes.....yes, of course," I stuttered, "I'm just going to shower, once I've warmed down I'll find you."

"Ok, I'll see you in about half an hour," she said, and disappeared into the female changing rooms.

In the gym cafe, I waited before Mary appeared, her damp hair tied in a pony tail, and dressed in more lycra....tight leggings, and a skimpy t-shirt.

I jumped up to get her a latte from the counter and on my return I happened to notice once again, her surreptitious glance at my crotch.

The chat was easy, she was three years older than me, working as a hairdresser, whereas I was in my last year in sixth form. She was very confident, and I wasn't used to that. Within half an hour I'd agreed to meet her that evening for a drink in a local pub.

I didn't have a car so after coffee she drove me home, and dropped me off outside my house kissing me on the cheek just before I got out.

I wasn't sure quite what the evening would bring, but she had clear plans for me!

We'd arranged to meet at the pub at 8.30pm and in fact she was already there, talking to a friend, when I arrived. The friend was a giggly girl who seemed incredibly excited with my arrival.

"So this is Tony, nice!" were her first words. She seemed to look me up and down, examining me as though I was some future animal purchase. "When you're finished with him, let me know."

I was half embarrassed and blushing, but partly offended as well.

As soon as she'd left, Mary apologised, and soon we were chatting away, and all was forgotten. I guess we both had rather a lot to drink and Mary was becoming even more delicious in my eyes. When she invited me back to her flat for coffee, I was hoping there would be only one outcome.

Mary's place was only half a mile from the pub, and she clung to my arm as we both tottered along the street. When we got into the lift we started kissing and she didn't want to stop, even when the door opened.

Barely had she closed her flat door when she was pulling at the buttons on my shirt, and in seconds I was bare chested, and she was frantically unbuckling my belt.

I'd been getting hard since our kissing in the lift, and as soon as my trousers and boxers were around my ankles, my cock stood out in plain sight.

"Fucking hell," Mary said in a hushed voice. "I wasn't expecting that, you're really big!"

Mary started stripping off leaving me to struggle out of the trousers round my ankles. What with having drunk too much, and seeing Mary's body revealing itself, it all seemed a bit crazy as we stumbled into her bedroom.

When we were both finally naked I was pulled onto the bed and Mary was desperate to amuse herself with my cock.

"Jesus Tony, I bet your last girlfriend had a permanent smile!"

I was groaning as she sucked the head.

As she went down on me she flipped around and pushed her pussy to my mouth, her thighs squeezing my head. Mary was oozing juices and she tasted wonderful. My tongue lapped away and despite my ears being covered by her thighs, I heard the muffled sound of a moan. Her mouth was working hard at my cock, but I was being pretty good at my self control.

There was an instant reaction when I started to work on her clit. Her body became agitated, and as I sucked the little bud harder, I felt her shudder.

Suddenly she pulled herself upwards, until she was kneeling astride my head, her pussy pressed firmly to my mouth.

In an instant she came, her hips bucking and her thigh muscles shivering.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god......TONY......oh fuck...............WOW!"

Mary half collapsed forwards and lay beside me with her feet up by my head.

I managed to reverse myself until I was able to lean over and kiss her, with my face still glazed with her juices.

I wanted to fuck her, my cock was like a ramrod now, but as soon as I lifted myself so that I could kneel between her thighs her eyes opened wide.

"For god's sake be gentle Tony, I've never had a cock like yours, go slow."

I knew all about that of course, my limited experience had taught me to take it steady, the few girls I'd fucked had shown me how to pleasure them.

Because Mary was so wet, it made it much easier to push inside her, although it didn't stop her tensing up.

"Oh my god, you feel soooooo good," she finally said, when I was as deep as I dare go.

And when I began to fuck her she clung to me like a limpet, her arms around my neck, her legs wrapped around my buttocks.

She came a second time, gasping, crying out, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming Tony."

I let her relax and I was still inside her, when she whispered, "I want to watch you cum Tony, let me see you wank for me."

It seemed an odd request, but I was wanting my own relief, and it seemed quite erotic, this girl watching me cum.

I sat up, leaning back against the bed head, my cock sticking up, still wet from Mary's pussy, and I began to stroke myself up and down.

I still don't know why I didn't object more vehemently when Mary picked up her phone from her bag and started filming me.

She said my face wasn't in it so I guess I thought, 'What the hell,' and I was still feeling quite drunk from the pub.

There were a few words of encouragement as I rubbed up and down, and it was almost like being alone, when I closed my eyes, and concentrated on the outcome.

"God Tony, your cock is so bloody big, do you cum a lot?"

I was in no mood to discuss anything, as I approached my orgasm. I was breathing faster, and making quiet gasps, and my hand was moving rapidly.

In a few seconds Mary got her answer, and her phone recorded everything.

My cock exploded in a series of powerful ejaculations, spurting high in the air at first, then pumping huge amounts of semen over my wrist, over my abdomen, and over the bed sheets.

"Wow, that was phenomenal!" Mary was excited, but I needed to wipe myself down.

"C'mon Mary, you got some tissues?" My voice was insistent because she was re-running the clip on her phone muttering, "Jesus....oh my god!"

When I'd finally cleaned up, Mary showed me the clip, and after watching it, I naively said, "Just don't show it to anyone else."

I guess I thought that it didn't matter too much as my face wasn't shown.

So I went home late that night beginning to realise that my manhood was probably slightly unusual.

I saw Mary again the next day, she seemed very horny in her texting, and insisted that I go round again, We spent the evening in bed, fucking, resting, and fucking several times.

Monday brought a visit to the gym, it was my summer break, and I was keen to maintain fitness for the coming rugby season.

At the end of my session I was swimming half a dozen lengths of the pool in order to warm down when a vaguely familiar face popped up beside me in the water.

"It's Tony isn't it? I'm Alice, Mary's sister, she's been telling me all about you!"

I knew then why she seemed so familiar, she was like an older version of Mary, probably ten years older, in her early thirties, but similar features, eyes, chin, breasts.

"Oh hi," I replied.

I felt a little unsure, but Alice went on, "I was talking to her before work this morning, I'm throwing a party this Friday, do you both want to come, it's nothing special, just friends and neighbours?"

"Well yes...thank you...if it's ok with Mary, I'll text her when I get out."

"Cool, I'll hopefully see you on Friday then."

As it turned out there was a text on my phone from Mary asking me the exact same question, so I texted back to say that it was ok by me.

I didn't see Mary during that week, so it was when we both went to her sister's that we met again.

Mary seemed very excited and had asked me to stop the night at her's again. I'd told my mum, and although she wasn't pleased, mum agreed.

Alice's house was a large detached property just out of town. Her husband was something in media, and there were a combination of his work colleagues, their neighbours, and some old school friends.

But there was something about the evening that didn't seem quite right.

As the evening progressed I was introduced, mainly by Alice, to various friends, who seemed very much over the top in welcoming me. I couldn't put my finger on it, until I realised that all the ones that were so 'gushing' were all female.

I pulled Mary to one side, "Do you know all these people here tonight?" I had managed to get her in a quiet moment.

"Yes, I've met lots of Alice's friends before."

"It's just that they all seem super friendly, even flirty, some of them."

Mary went quiet, and looked downcast.

"I've got a confession to make Tony, I'm really, really sorry."

It was dawning on me, and I felt my face reddening.

"That fucking video, these women have seen it, haven't they? Oh god Mary, how could you do that?"

"I'm so sorry Tony, I did send it to Alice, because I just wanted her to know that I'd met you, and once I'd told her about going to bed with you she persuaded me to share it. And then she shared it with her friends. Oh god I'm so sorry."

I looked around the room, and there were still some of the women glancing in our direction. I just had to leave, and I left without saying anything to Alice, I left in a huff with Mary too.

Mum didn't say anything when I arrived home, going straight to my room. I didn't sleep right away, but rationalised that the video clip showed no hint of my face.

Even so my relationship with Mary ended there, I blocked her on my phone, and decided that I'd do without women, and concentrate on my rugby.

That was until Thursday.

I'd gone to the gym every day wanting to 'up' my fitness levels, but it was on Thursday that after my session and shower I came out of the changing rooms, and immediately saw Alice, sitting with a friend, in the cafe. I looked away, and walked straight ahead, but couldn't ignore Alice's shout of "Tony, Tony."

Reluctantly I went over and Alice patted the seat beside her on the leather sofa.

"This is Jenny, she was at the party last weekend too."

She then looked serious and began, "Look Tony, I'm so sorry about you and Mary, and it's all my fault. I shouldn't have done what I did, shared that video I mean, it was so wrong."

I felt slightly embarrassed because I knew that Jenny had probably seen it too, "No, you shouldn't, nor should Mary have sent it to you, it was a private thing, and we were both a bit drunk when we did it."

Alice did look incredibly sorry, and Jenny was looking suitably straight faced. It was difficult not to be a little forgiving to what was a very attractive, sexy older woman, who looked remarkably like her younger sister.

I decided to be the good guy, "It's ok, no real harm's been done, my identity wasn't shown, it was just weird knowing lots of women were looking at me having seen me doing what I was doing. Can we draw a line?"

But I added, "Whatever happens, I'm afraid I'm not going to get back with your sister, it just wouldn't be the same?"

"I've really messed that up haven't I, oh god, what a bitch I've been." Alice really meant it.

We sat for a few moments more before I said that I had to go.

"Let me give you a lift home, it's the least I can do, it'll save you walking, and I've got to drop Jenny off on the way."

It was the first time that we had made any degree of eye contact, and

I looked at her, and felt something inside me give in.

"Ok, if you don't mind going out of your way."

"It will be my pleasure," Alice replied, as she grabbed my arm to help herself up from the sofa.

Jenny hadn't said much up to that point, but as we walked to the car I found myself looking at her curves very tightly packed into a pink dress.

Alice had a large black 4x4 with tinted windows and I sat in the back, giving me the opportunity to study the two women interacting and taking in the mixture of both their perfumes.

Jenny's house wasn't that far, and just before we arrived she half turned and asked, "Have you got to rush off, I know you two have had that little chat, but it would relax things a bit if you both came in for coffee?"

Alice said nothing and I thought, 'Why not,' so I replied, "If Alice doesn't mind?"

"Sure, you can tell us more about yourself Tony."

Jenny's house was very impressive, a large stone built country house, set in large gardens surrounded by trees. It had a wide gravel drive which crunched and spat stones as we pulled up outside.

Jenny led us into the lounge and opened up the bifold doors to the patio. She disappeared to make the coffee while Alice sat on one of three sofas, and I sat in another.

While Jenny was out of earshot she said, in lowered tones, "Jenny's partner owns a film company, he's mega wealthy."

On her return with the coffee, Jenny gave Alice her mug, and placed mine on a low table beside the sofas, sitting down beside me. A slight reflex made me momentarily edge away, and Jenny laughed.

"I have that effect on men, I'm quite safe Tony, I promise!"

That brought a snort from Alice, and she nearly spilt her coffee, but said nothing.

"So tell us about yourself Tony, what does the future hold?" Jenny clearly wanted to know more about me.

I related how I was going to go to uni, but had decided to take a year out. I was concentrating on my rugby, and just generally taking, like any eighteen year old, life as it came. Meeting Mary had just happened out of the blue, we'd got drunk, and the video was made on the spur of the moment.

"Ah yes, the video!"

Alice's face looked downcast, and she pointedly said, "For god's sake Jenny, leave it alone, we've done all that."

But Jenny clearly wasn't done. With a mischievous smile she continued, "Is that the first time anyone has videoed you doing sexy stuff?"

I must have blushed, "Yes...I thought Mary was doing it just for herself, and I've not had many girlfriends, I guess I'm quite naive with women."

"Well with what I saw, your naivete will soon be a thing of the past, you certainly will please the ladies!"

"STOP IT!" Alice almost shouted, "You're embarrassing the poor boy Jenny, just because Clive's away at the moment, and you're not getting anything."

I sat silently wondering what to say, but quickly realised things were moving in a way that I wasn't expecting.

Jenny edged her way up the sofa towards me.

As I looked up she smiled, placed her hand on my thigh and quietly said, "I'm glad you agreed to come in for coffee, I think we need to further your education about women.

I looked over at Alice for reassurance, and all she did was smile, and raise her eyebrows.

When Jenny moved her hand upwards and reached my crotch, I knew that my reaction would determine which way this was going.

This was something I'd never experienced before, alone with two women, both more than ten years older than me, and one of them about to unzip me.

I couldn't avoid the growth of my cock and when Jenny squeezed it and felt it harden even more, I heard her say, "Jesus," under her breath.

As she unzipped me, Alice slid off her sofa, and moved on all fours over towards us. Alice undid my shoes and took them off, while Jenny opened the top of my trousers, and started to tug them down.

It required me to lift myself up, and as I did so I said," Are you both sure?"

There was no reply, just a renewed effort to get rid of the rest of my clothes.

When my boxers were finally removed my cock snapped to attention, and both Jenny and Alice looked at each other, just for a second.

Jenny was the first to touch, her fingers closing around it, and a long sigh came from her throat. Alice was kneeling on the rug to one side of me, watched Jenny as she took me in her mouth.

I groaned out loud, and closed my eyes. I was lying back on the sofa and just letting everything happen.

"Let me suck him," I heard Alice say, and I felt Jenny shuffle backwards

and Alice knelt between my thighs, and started to suck me. I was in heaven, and she was so good at what she was doing. I opened my eyes briefly to see Jenny hitching her dress up around her waist and tugging her panties down her thighs, lifting her knees and pulling them off over her ankles.

"My turn Alice, c'mon you've tasted him long enough."

As Alice shuffled backwards, my eyes were now fully open, as Jenny put her knees either side of me on the sofa and grabbed my cock to hold it against her pussy lips.

"Oh my fucking god!" she shouted as she pressed herself downwards, "Jesus Christ," and I felt myself gripped by her pussy, and her soft wetness began to enfold me.

As she settled herself, making little groans, she was grabbing both sides of her dress and pulling it up over her head. Quickly she unclasped her bra and I was able to appreciate the size of her breasts as they swung down.

Slowly Jenny began to rise and fall, rotating her hips, and closing her eyes.

"Oh my god Alice, never before......." She didn't complete the sentence before groaning out loud once again.

Alice had been watching intently, and had decided that she wanted the same. I saw her strip out of her t-shirt and skirt, and then take off her bra and thong. She looked wonderful, a mature version of Mary.

"C'mon Jenny, Don't be greedy....let me......"

As Jenny gasped as she lifted herself up, and backed away, Alice was instantly astride me lowering herself onto me. Her reaction was to groan like Jenny.

Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,239 Followers