Endurance Cocksucking with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That line resonates with me.

Matthew is the oldest at 22 and he's a complete womanizer. Good looks, privileged background, and a darling of the social scene. My biggest fear is that he'll get someone pregnant or sleep with the wrong women. I do my best to curtail his primal urges, but the young man is a freight train with an overactive cock.

Jeremy is 19 and he's the opposite. He's shy, intelligent, easy going, and curious about women. He spends a lot of time with Matthew, who teaches him 'the game' and how to date, but shyness prevents him from being successful with women. I give Jeremy pointers here and there, how to approach women and become more assertive. He listens, but he's too analytical about everything.

I explain this to Nandini and I swear her dark nipples are turning erect, even in the steamy sauna. She nods along, listening to my thought process.

"This program is definitely for you," she says.

"I'm still not convinced. I mean, it would change my family dynamic forever."

"Are you saying that Matthew and Jeremy don't love blowjobs?"

"Most likely they do."

"Then what's so complicated?"

"Well, even if I were interested, I wouldn't know where to start."

"Leave that to me. I'll start by sending Jeremy and Matthew some flirty, but direct text messages. Something about how I've desired them for years and now it's our chance to play. I'll blindfold them. That's when you enter the room to extract the vital nutrients. That'll ease everyone into the program."

"Impressive."

"Afterward, the conversation will be much easier since they'll have a sample of what you can offer them. The most awkward part would already be completed."

"It's that easy?"

"Men always are."

"Do you really think it'll work?"

"I've been in the modeling industry for decades. I know how to lure men into blowjobs. Once that's done, you set the rules. You can get anything you want."

"They're my sons."

"A dick is a dick. And you'll become a better, more involved mother. Everybody wins."

My heart pounds faster while Nandini looks so confident, being openly excited about having me do something like this. After showering and getting dressed, we have lunch at a nearby restaurant. Vegan food with tofu protein. The coconut cream sauce ironically makes me think of 'the program.'

Afterward we go to a coffee shop where Nandini sends a volley of text messages to my sons. She's having a blast, telling them that she wants to suck them dry. That it'll be a secret in her hotel room. That she wants them blindfolded, as a kink. She even sends a selfie picture of herself blowing a kiss to prove that it's a genuine message.

Meanwhile I sign a few autographs and take pictures with fans who recognize me. Mostly women. Both young and mature. Most of my audience are older women, the soccer-mom types, if that expression is still being used. I smile for pictures in the coffee shop, but my mind is on Nandini, sitting at the table with her back against the wall, sending lascivious text messages to my boys.

Nandini finishes texting and she shows me her phone. She has separate conversations with each of my sons. I skim the long messages. My sons are surprised, cautious, and excited by this turn of events. They think they're getting blowjobs from an international supermodel, but in reality it'll be from their mother.

"What if I can't do it?"

"Are you having second thoughts?"

"Of course. I have this weird feeling in the pit of my stomach."

"Then I'll have to do the job myself. Everyone leaves happy. It'll be discreet."

When the time is right, we walk across the street to the hotel. Nandini goes to her room and my sons will be there. She'll text me when they're blindfolded. Waiting is agony. I'm oddly aroused. But also terrified. My friend is a seductress and she's working her sex magic.

Eventually I get the message to come to her room. My heart pounds and the door to her hotel room is slightly open with a door stopper. I enter, then close the door behind me. The curtains are wide open and sunlight beams.

My sons are sitting on the bed, blindfolded, with their pants down and their hard cocks pointed upwards, expecting to be sucked by an Indian goddess. Nandini gets on her knees in front of them, then strokes their cocks. They moan from the touch. They moan again when Nandini kisses the tips of their dicks.

She looks at me and nods.

Nandini mouths the words, 'Get over here.'

And she gestures for me to get on my knees, between the hard cocks. I tuck my hair behind my ears and walk to them. My sons hear my footsteps, which they know belong to a woman because my footsteps are light. This excites them to have two women in the room. I get on my knees. They're about to be even more excited.

Present Day: The Interview

A phone call interrupts the story and Andrea gets up to have a conversation. I don't pay attention to what she's saying. All I'm thinking about is the notion that a world-famous actress engaged in oral sex with her sons. I'm spellbound looking at her, that messy hair, the opening robe, her superstar smile as she laughs.

The call ends and she sits and takes a sip of coffee.

"Where was I?"

"You entered Nandini's hotel room. Your sons were there."

"Ah, right. So that was the first time I'd ever seen their erections, and it was at the same time, which was overwhelming. I was scared, terrified even, but oddly aroused. Nandini is a genius, because the fact that my sons were blindfolded made things so much easier. It gave me the confidence to explore and push forward. I got on my knees beside her. The cocks throbbed because they knew there were two women in the room.

She continues, "When I hesitated, Nandini took the lead and sucked the tip of my youngest son's cock. I had never been so wet in my life. I swear. It pushed me over the edge and I did the same thing with my other son. They were in heaven, my sons. Both enjoying warm, feminine mouths. Nandini was more comfortable sucking because this wasn't incest to her. To me, I was blowing my son for the first time. She watched me while having a cock in her mouth. She was thrilled seeing me do the same.

She continues, "The rest of that session was a basic blowjob for them. I gave my sons head. I felt horrible, but it was delicious. They both came in my mouth. Nandini had them stand and she guided their cocks toward me. She helped stroke them. Yeah, it was overwhelming from a mental and sexual standpoint. It was also a mouthful. I had never been with two guys at once before. I'd certainly never had that much cum in a single session."

"Did your sons ever find out?" I ask.

"The next day."

"How did that happen?"

"I had sex with Nandini the following morning and she kept asking if I thought about my sons. If I enjoyed the experience. That sort of thing. I was honest about my feelings. She said the first step was complete, the second step was informing Matthew and Jeremy so it could become a regular thing. Nandini was preparing our family for a long term program.

She continues, "I never saw or heard the actual conversation. That was Nandini's expertise. They met in her hotel room and she explained everything to my sons. I waited in the hotel lobby, wondering if my life would come crashing down. If my sons would hate me, or think I'm some pervert.

She continues, "I got a text message to go to Nandini's room. My sons were there, naked, very nervous, very hesitant. No blindfolds. We saw each other and it was painfully awkward. Very awkward. Nandini smiled and said it was time for the next session. The marathon was approaching, after all. From that moment, to the day of the marathon, we did twice-a-day sessions for nutrients. Lots of swallowing, including the morning of the marathon."

"How did you do? The marathon."

A glowing smile sweeps her pretty face. Without makeup, her age shows, but her energy is radiant and there's a reason she's a movie star.

"I did better than expected. Much better. Yeah, it was a great showing. I finished the marathon with energy to spare."

"And you think it was because of this program Nandini gave you?"

"I don't have science to back these claims. But it's my experience."

"Do you still do it?"

"Within reason. I don't want to spoil them. The program keeps my sons at a healthy level, in terms of dating and relationships. Equally as important, it's also for my benefit. Being an aging actress is difficult. I have to do something to maintain my appearance. It's great skin care. It gives me an edge."

We stare at each other in silence. She's curious about my response.

"I don't think I believe you."

"Oh?"

"I think it's your fantasy. You're living your fantasy by telling me this story, hoping I believe it. Hoping I publish this story somewhere."

"Well, I want this story to find an audience with mothers who engage in this practice. That's my reasoning. Oh, and my story is absolutely true."

"Can you prove it?"

She keeps a straight face. "Asshole."

Andrea tosses her table napkin across her food and gets up to leave the room. I'm left wondering if this is the end of our relationship, which is awful news because I need the money. The last thing I want is having burned a bridge.

No one comes back. Not even the maid to collect the dishes. I assume this is over after 15 minutes of waiting and I stand and leave.

When I approach the living room, I see something that stops me cold. It's far, but I can see it clearly. Them in another room. Through a window.

Andrea is completely naked, her robe is on the floor, while her adult sons have their pants off. She's sitting on the couch next to a son. The other son stands inches away from her with a big flaccid cock. They're far, but I can see a string of fluid connecting her mouth to the penis. She'd just finish sucking him off. She looks up at him with admiration. A heavenly look in her eyes. She says something to her son, I can't hear it, but I can see the cum moving across her lips as she speaks.

I'd never met her sons before, nor had I ever seen pictures of them, but I get the impression that the young man standing is the oldest. Matthew looks older and has more confidence being exposed in front of his mother. And he'd been given seniority in terms of getting sexual pleasure from mom. Andrea gives him a respectful look, even after sucking him off. Their eye contact doesn't break. Being the oldest son makes Matthew the man of the house. She licks her lips, devouring the remnants of cum.

Jeremy is sitting beside her on the couch with an erection that still throbs. Unlike the older brother, Jeremy is more shy being exposed, with less confidence in his body language. He wants a turn and signals for the mother's attention by rubbing the back of her neck, giving a gentle pull. Andrea gets the message, licks her lips clean, then turns and lowers her head. She takes the cock halfway into her mouth and strokes the base furiously, sending her son into a frenzy of moaning and ecstasy. The young man is over the moon because of what mom is doing.

This is a famous actress engaging in lewd acts of incest with her biological offspring and I'm gobsmacked by the casualness of their actions. She'd be ruined if the public ever found out. This would become the biggest news story in the world. The biggest sex scandal in history. True incest. Movie star.

Andrea's stroking technique is impeccable and her lips never release the suction on her young son's penis. The son's body starts to jerk and tremble. The young man is cumming while Andrea is still sucking. I don't see the cum but it's obvious based on Jeremy's clenching body. She raises her head while her lips are still wrapped around the shaft and a glob of white fluid leaks from the overflow. She stops stroking, but she holds the penis in her hand while sucking. She licks around the head and cum drips down the shaft. Her tongue swirls to clean the mess. She loves the taste. The nutrients, too.

When it's finished, Andrea sits upright and swallows. Her sons adore her. They're freshly sucked and the beneficiaries of amazing orgasms thanks to their mother. They caress her skin and stroke her hair and kiss her forehead and cheeks. She smiles, feeling loved. It's a different kind of mom/son love, one that's pure.

The maid comes with small towels on one arm, and a new robe on the other arm, to replace the robe that's laying on the floor. They clean themselves, the sons wiping their cocks, the naked mother wiping her mouth. For a moment, I make eye contact with Andrea as she wipes herself. Her nipples are so hard. Her confidence in doing this is bewildering.

I now understand why Andrea wants this story told. As she had mentioned earlier, she wants other mothers to feel understood by the general public. To feel seen. What started as nourishment for her body and a supplement to her vegan diet had blossomed into something affectionate.

The End

always remember ~~ you are important

vote / comment / follow

12