ENF Academy - A LitRPG Ch. 001-008

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prisma whipped her head back, glaring at Ivis, but Waine spoke up first, "Not while Prisma's in frame, you idiot. You can have plenty later."

Prisma turned back to Elaina and carried on, making cut after cut around her skirt, quick sweeps of the blades across the material as she walked around her prey. Elaina struggled, tears welling up in her eyes, to move her hands, to cover herself, to place her hands over her crotch.

She had to cover that. She couldn't let them see her wetness. But no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't move either hand even an inch.

There was a loud rip as Prisma took the blade up through the back of Elaina's jacket. That was it, the entire uniform set ruined. Even with her sewing skills, Elaina knew she'd never be able to wear it again.

When Prisma came back around to the front with one more slice across the side of her skirt, Elaina looked into her eyes once again. In the darkness, she thought there was maybe a bit of pain in them, a tinge of regret.

"Prisma, please, I'm really sorry! I know I embarrassed you all, but I didn't mean it, I didn't know! If I did, I wouldn't have even gone up there."

Prisma frowned, stopping her hand mid movement. "We told you not to drag us down. And it's my job to teach you what happens when you don't listen." Two quick strokes. The front buttons of Elaina's jacket popped off, and the garment fell down each of her arms in two pieces, catching on her immobilized wrists, hanging on her by the sleeves.

Prisma moved onto the shirt next, cutting open the front, slowly this time to not cut Elaina's skin as she moved across the tight-fitting chest area. With careful precision there and a few quicker cuts on the looser section below, Elaina's first real bit of exposure crept out. She looked down at her chest, her black bra pushing her breasts together, the lace at the top barely covering her areola as the outline of her erect nipples pushed the thin fabric out.

"Holy shit," Nyla said, cackling. "Her tits are bigger than yours, Prisma." Nyla and Daly were both on the smaller side themselves.

"It is a shame," Waine said. "She's actually hot enough to be a noble."

"You like cow tits like that?" Daly asked, laughing away as well. Prisma gritted her teeth and did another circle around Elaina, cutting along the backside of her shirt as well. When she came back around, she looked at the tattered piece of fabric around Elaina's waist once more before slicing across right at the top, leaving only a small sliver of skirt above Elaina's exposed underwear.

Ivis whistled. "Those are some nice panties," he said, circling Elaina as well. "They're even see through in the back! How'd you afford these?"

"I- I made them," Elaina stammered out. She knew she shouldn't even be speaking, but for some reason she felt compelled to answer.

"Aww, just for us?" Waine said, walking up to her. At his approach, a shiver ran through Elaina's body, true fear. "I knew you were a dud, but a slut too? I wonder how they feel." He reached out a hand to grab her breast.

"No," Prisma said, catching his wrist before he reached his target. She glared at him with an intensity that exceeded even the look he'd given Elaina the night before, when she'd failed to awaken. "That's not part of the lesson we're teaching."

Elaina stared at Waine's hand, heart pounding, stomach turning. She'd been okay up until that, up until he had tried to touch her. Another girl, Prisma, she could deal with. She'd dealt with worse before, anyway, but Waine? Elaina felt like she was going to vomit.

Waine glared back at Prisma, his wrist struggling inside her hand, Prisma's knuckles white with effort, until finally he snatched his hand away. Elaina exhaled in relief. "Fine," Waine said. "Hurry up and step away from her so we can get the portraits."

Portraits? Prisma stepped aside, away from the the group as Ivis pulled out that same rectangular crystal from before, Nyla, Daly, and Waine doing the same. Waine pointed his at Elaina, touched it with a finger, and then a flash of blue crystal light erupted from it, blinding Elaina for a moment and fading immediately.

"Crystal portraits," Waine said, walking back up to Elaina. He turned the crystal around, and Elaina's eyes opened in shock as she saw the front of it. It was a portrait alright, the most realistic one she'd ever seen, of her standing in her ripped uniform, both her bra and panties exposed entirely, the only undamaged pieces of clothing being them, her brown boots, and black thigh high socks. She couldn't believe how slutty the image of her was: tits out, legs slightly spread and arms off to her sides while she looked straight ahead in absolute obliviousness.

Her pussy clenched when she realized how pathetic she looked. At least her panties being black was hiding how wet she was, for now.

She watched, dumbfounded, as Waine stepped back and the rest of the group started taking pictures of her as well. Each time a flash emitted from one of the crystals, another image of her in the most humiliating state of her life was being recorded. Fortunately, all she could do was watch. At this point she was thankful she was being held back by Waine's aspect, because she knew she wouldn't be able to keep from pleasuring herself in front of them at this point. Gods, how terrible would that be? They'd have so many portraits of it...

At first, Prisma just followed the group around, staying out of frame and watching as they took pictures, but eventually even she joined in taking pictures as well. Elaina squirmed even harder when she realized that.

"Okay," Prisma finally said. "We have enough. I'm gonna finish up now."

'Fuck yeah," Ivis said. Pumping his fist

Nyla smirked, "Yeah, even I'm gonna enjoy this I think."

Daly shoved at Nyla's arm, smiling even wider herself. "You damn pervs."

Elaina watched in horror as Prisma took out the scissors again and approached. "Prisma, stop! I get it, ok? I don't belong with your group, I don't belong in this school!"

Prisma stared back with a blank expression. "You don't deserve to wear any part of that uniform," she said. She cut away the sleeves of her jacket, it being the first thing to fall to the ground, followed shortly after by what remained of her shirt and skirt. Prisma even went down to her socks and boots, cutting them up with some difficulty and pulling them off as well. Every single bit of Endrin issued clothing in tatters, Elaina stood there, the only thing protecting her modesty being the small pieces of lace fabric she'd made herself.

Prisma stared at Elaina's chest. She opened the scissors up once more and brought them up, taking them to the front of Elaina's bra before stopping. The whole forest seemed to freeze, even the distant screams from the other test of courage participants stopping momentarily. The blades closed with a snip, right in front of Elaina's bra, leaving it unharmed. Prisma tucked the scissors away in her jacket. "Alright, we're done here," she said.

"What?" Ivis asked, holding out his crystal portrait. "You can't stop now, it's just getting good!"

"No," Prisma said. "She's got the message, and we have proof we gave it to her." She circled Elaina once more. "But we need insurance. If she tries to tell anyone about this now we'll probably just get a slap on the wrist, but if we go further even we might get in actual trouble. She's going to stay quiet though, because next time, this—" Elaina yelped as Prisma pulled her bra strap out and let it smack back into her skin— "And this—" Elaina let out an "Eep!" as Prisma yanked the back of her panties up into her ass cheeks— "Aren't going to be spared if we have to do this again. Right, Waine?"

Waine considered for a moment before putting his own portrait device away. "She's right. Getting the dud naked sounds fun, but it's too risky. Stormshine seems to have taken a liking to her for some reason. Come on, lets go." He turned away and began walking back towards the school. "My aspect will wear off in a couple minutes, let's get going so we don't have to show up with her."

Nyla and Daly both shrugged and turned around to follow. Ivis stared at Prisma, his crystal still in hand. "Damnit," he said, finally putting it away and following the group.

Prisma stayed for a moment, looking at Elaina but saying nothing. Her eyes were distant, the change in them as stark as the change was in Waine's when he'd tricked Elaina into coming out here. Elaina knew which was the real Waine, but couldn't help but wonder which was the real Prisma.

Prisma glanced over her shoulder to make sure her friends weren't watching before taking out her crystal portrait one more time. "You really do look so cute like this." She took one more picture before putting the device away and walking off, leaving Elaina hanging alone in the clearing.

It was indeed only a couple of minutes before Waine's aspect fell off and Elaina fell to ground, having grown used to not having to hold herself up. The first thing she did was shove her fingers into her panties, vigorously rubbing her sopping pussy. They're probably gone now. Even if they weren't she couldn't stop herself. She had to deal with this now. Portraits of me. Prisma had said they were "proof" that they'd taught Elaina a lesson, so they were going to show them to others. How many? Just a couple of other nobles? The entire school? Gods, she hoped it was the latter.

She came almost immediately. In fact, she was pretty sure she would have came if Prisma had finished stripping her naked, even without any touching. "Gods, okay, I needed that." She lay on the ground, panting in the middle of the clearing. She looked around, half thinking the group might still be there, but they had been gone for minutes at this point. "I really wish someone had seen that."

Did she really just say that? Out loud. Fuck me. She covered her face with her cum soaked hand, trying to hide her blushing from the world. She'd always known, deep down, thought it in the back of her mind without ever truly admitting it. She didn't deal with humiliation by fucking herself, she dealt with the absurd levels of horniness that humiliation gave her by fucking herself. It had been terrifying at first, especially when Waine had come to touch her, but once Prisma had stopped him... That was the best experience of my life.

With the thought of the pictures of her being spread around school creeping back into her mind Elaina was about to strip off completely. She'd had no time to earlier, but she could be naked for round two. Just as she reached the back clasp of her bra, running her fingers over the spot Prisma had snapped and relishing in the small pain it gave, the bell rang. Midnight.

"Shit," she said, abandoning her attempt to strip and standing up. "I have to get back." Embarrassment she would have to admit she liked, but she still didn't want to be punished for breaking curfew. She looked back at the strips of her uniform, dirt stained and in tatters on the ground around her. Actually curfew, might not be the biggest of my problems. She'd have to deal with that later. For now, she sprinted off towards the school.

She immediately stepped on a rock, stumbled in pain, and tripped over a branch, sending her rolling across the ground. She tumbled into a small opening she hadn't seen before, rolling for a good deal of time downhill before landing in near pure darkness.

She grabbed her left foot, stretching it out to check for serious damage. She tried putting weight on it before crying out in pain. Fuck, it's not broken, is it?

The pain brought Elaina back to her senses, to a reality unclouded by her own pathetic arousal. She'd just been attacked, stripped, humiliated. She should have never come out here, and if it hadn't been for Prisma, the one person she was sure she could actually trust here, she wouldn't have. She'd been wrong, and she couldn't trust Prisma. But... She seemed hesitant, like she regretted it. No, it didn't matter if Prisma regretted what she'd done; she'd done it anyway.

Elaina felt around and found a small boulder she could use to support herself and started to pull herself up, wincing as she moved her bad ankle. As she leaned against the rock and grabbed the top, blue light flashed from it, crystal light.

"System initializing," a monotone, inhuman yet vaguely feminine voice said. "Time since last boot: nine hundred and twenty one years, three months, four weeks, two days. Scanning potential System User."

A thin, concentrated line of blue light shined across Elaina, causing her to fall onto her butt as she tried to back away on her bad foot as the light moved up and down her body.

"System User confirmed as Star Blessed. Status: unaspected, classless. Age: twenty years, zero months, zero weeks, zero days. Happy birthday. Initiating protocol: Class Assignment."

1.7: Awakening

"User Analysis: Complete. Class Assignment: Complete."

Elaina's mind filled with information, all of it processed in an instant. She couldn't hear the words out loud, couldn't see the words written out, but she understood them all the same.

System Hierarchy: [Admin]

Class: Masochist Mage

Level: 1

Aspects:

[Restraint] - {Environmental Targeting}

User Skills:

[Humiliation Factor] - Rank 1 - Passive: User receives a power bonus of up to {x1.5} to all aspects relative to the User's current state of embarrassment.

[Personal Restraint] - Rank 1 - Active: Expands [Restraint] to {Self and Environmental Targeting}. {Self Targeting} is compulsory, and the User receives a power bonus of {x2} to all aspects.

[Pain Response] - Rank 1 - Passive: Converts a {small} amount of pain to arousal.

The pain in Elaina's leg disappeared, replaced by an instant sense of pleasure. She let out a moan in surprise, clutching her hands between her legs.

The disembodied voice, what Elaina now realized was coming from a round crystal atop the rock she'd tried pulling herself up with, continued, "Due to the length of time since last initialization, it is assumed all prior System Users are deceased. Pursuant to Protocol: Rebuild, [Admin] status has been granted to the current System User."

Arousal would have to wait. Elaina managed to push herself up to her feet. The pain in her ankle was gone, and that wasn't all. She'd just been granted a class. There hadn't been someone with a class since the Night Wars themselves, since—

"Nine hundred years ago," she muttered.

"Correct. This System has been dormant for approximately nine hundred celestial years."

Elaina was in a small cave, nothing in it out of the ordinary except the speaking orb in front of her, a perfectly spherical crystal that illuminated the opening she'd fallen into. Inside it spun the same facsimile of a storm that the Awakening crystal had in the center, though this one radiated a soft light throughout the entire hollow. "Who are you?" she asked.

"I am the System."

Helpful. "What does that mean?"

"I am responsible for bestowing classes to verified System Users and overseeing their training, progression, and missions."

"Are- are you an Awakening crystal?"

"Incorrect. I am the System, though one of my many functions is to awaken individuals."

"Then, did I just awaken?"

"Yes."

"Am I dreaming?" It was a good one if she was. First being stripped near nude by Prisma, then this? Elaina could think of worse dreams.

"No. If you were dreaming, it would be an attractive human woman giving you your class, not an orb."

Elaina stared at device. "Was that... A joke?"

"Do you have further questions regarding System functionality?"

It was a joke. Of course the magical class bestowing artifact she found would make fun of her. "Okay, uhm, can you explain my class?"

"Please be more specific. Your class details have already been provided."

Elaina focused again on the information that she'd been given earlier, all of it still firmly imprinted in her mind. She had a class name, and then her aspect. The aspect was normal, and she knew of classes, but there was more that she didn't fully understand.

"Okay... What's a level? And what's a skill?"

"Levels are a metric to measure your class progression. You can attain higher levels by accomplishing missions, and in rare cases by training, if deemed appropriate by the System. Skills are modifiers to your aspects, and sometimes other skills as well. They, like your class, are chosen based on the fate assigned to you by the stars." So it wasn't a coincidence that Elaina had gotten... Those types of skills, that type of class. She brought up her skills again in her mind.

[Humiliation Factor] was first. Thinking of it consciously made her aware once more of her state of dress, and at that awareness she could feel the skill working. If she tried to use her aspect now, which she vaguely felt she could do, it would be stronger. Because I'm embarrassed about being stripped to my underwear... There was a level of practicality that was lacking, as stripping to her underwear in class wasn't really an option she thought she had, at least without risking getting expelled for indecency. She moved to her other two skills.

[Pain Response] was self explanatory, at least with the involuntary demonstration she'd been given with regard to her sprained ankle earlier, that mild sense of arousal still lingering, but the remaining skill was an enigma to her. "I don't really get [Personal Restraint]. Like, can you tell me what that means?"

"Certainly. First, attempt to activate your aspect, [Restraint]."

"How do I do that."

"First, attempt to activate your aspect, [Restraint]."

Helpful, again. Elaina took in a deep breath then "attempted to activate it." It worked, surprisingly. In front of her manifested a coil of rope, floating in the air. It was coarse, thick rope, as real as any she'd made when she was first learning to weave. She could tell instinctively that this wasn't the only thing her aspect could do, but it was the first thing that came to mind, the default.

"Excellent work. Second, attempt to activate your skill, [Personal Restraint]."

Elaina knew better than to ask how. She focused on the skill, and she was instantly frozen in place again, just as she had been when Waine had used [Control] on her. But that wasn't all. The rope in front of her pulsed with power. It was stronger now, and she had more control over it. She just couldn't move herself at all.

"As you can see, [Personal Restraint] changes your [Restraint] aspect, adding compulsory Self Targeting on top of its innate Environmental targeting. When active, it will double the power of all of your aspects without requiring any additional mana usage."

"What's mana usage?"

"The amount of magical energy you must expend to use your aspect. I would recommend releasing your aspect now to conserve mana."

Elaina did so, letting go of the concentration on [Restraint] and watching the rope dematerialize. There was a source, a pool of energy that had been drained when she was using the aspect, and she could feel it starting to refill, slowly, now that she had stopped using it.

"Excellent," the System said. "When active, [Personal Restraint] will target yourself instead of just the environment, freezing your movement. Your limb functions will always be held, but you may freeze other parts of yourself if you wish."

"Why would I want to freeze the rest of me? That's just dumb."

"You asked me to explain how the skill works. Please do not chastise me for correctly answering your questions. May I continue?"

Elaina blushed, looking down. "Uhm, yes, sorry."

"In exchange for the mandatory personal effect, all your aspects will have their power doubled for the duration. This will temporarily extend their range and capabilities while the skill is active, without the need for additional training or level ups."