ENF Academy - A LitRPG Ch. 025-032

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just wanted to, Mistress Tira."

"You just wanted to. Tsk, tsk, tsk. Well, you'll have to be punished, obviously. So, tell me, which piece of your underwear do you want to keep?"

"Wh— which piece?"

Tira grinned, teeth spreading wide like a hungry animal. "Of course. You need to be punished, no?"

"Right. Right, Mistress..." Which piece to keep? Her breasts were nice, she knew that, and it would be more embarrassing to reveal how wet she was than show off one her best assets. "I'll keep my bottoms."

"Tsk tsk," Tira said, shaking her head. "I didn't ask which one you would keep, just which one you wanted to keep. Your panties, off."

Elaina's hands instinctively went to cover her crotch. My panties? They were barely there as it was. Her hands relaxed as she thought about it though, gripping her waistband. She had to do this, or she knew it would be worse. "Yes, Mistress." She pulled the little triangle in front of her pussy down, baring her glistening lips to the room.

She'd been naked in front of other women, but this was different. Even with Carline, where she'd done so much more in front of her, it hadn't felt like this. Elaina was realizing she wasn't in control of herself anymore, that Tira could tell her to do anything, and that she'd do it. She stepped out her underwear and brought them up, trying to hide her modesty with them after having only just taken them off.

"Good girl." Elaina's heart did a flip inside her chest, a feeling of joy she'd never experienced, just from those two words. "Now hand them over, and keep your hands to your sides."

"Yes, Mistress." Elaina stepped forward, handing her underwear to Tira. The watch captain looked them over for a moment and then put them in her pocket. Elaina went to cover herself, but stopped, biting her lip as she placed her hands on her hips. This seemed worse almost than just standing there naked, wearing only a bra that was pushing her breasts up and out, a bra that she had made herself to make them look as lewd as possible, all while what should have been her most private region was completely exposed, dripping with her own wetness.

"Consider these confiscated; you won't be getting them back." Gone, just like that. Elaina was fine with that, her handmade, used panties being her gift to Tira. "Now, do you think you've been punished enough?"

Elaina shook her head. "No, Mistress."

"And why is that?"

"Be— because I'm not humiliated enough yet." Words that were so easy to say.

"Good point, darling. And you're right, that bra of yours will have to be next. After all, if you're going to walk around out of uniform, why should you be allowed to wear anything at all?"

"Yes, Mistress Tira." Elaina didn't even have to wait for the direct command, already unclipping the back of her bra and reaching out to hand it over. Tira took it as well, folding it up and placing it in her jacket as well, eyes never leaving Elaina's chest.

"Gods be damned," Tira said, her serious demeanor cracking just a little, then reforming. "You do have such nice tits: large, round, cute little pink nipples." Tira stood up and started walking around the desk as she ran a single finger over the top, pink nail scratching across the wood. Elaina watched that one finger like it was a wolf stalking her, ready to pounce at any moment.

Tira walked behind Elaina, leaving her facing forward, only the monitor in view now. "A nice ass too, damn." She watched as Tira leered from behind, that single finger tracing the air around her prey, still not touching.

"I still don't think you've been punished enough, darling. What you you think?"

"Nuh- no," Elaina stammered, shaking from the phantom touch Tira was threatening.

"No, what?"

"No, Mistress Tira."

"You're right." The fingernail finally landed on Elaina, right above her knee, Tira wrapping her arm around from behind. "Does the monitor excite you? Are you turned on by watching your own naked, humiliated body?"

Tira started running her finger up Elaina's thigh, and the only response she could manage was to moan.

"And what if I was lying before? What if this thing could record moving images? Your punishment would be saved, for me and all the future watch captains to view whenever we pleased." No, that wasn't possible, right? Please be true. But no, Tira wouldn't have lied about something like that. This was just the game, the best game Elaina had ever played.

The finger crept closer and closer, almost reaching Elaina's crotch, but then cruelly turning away, circling up around her waist and to her navel. "No, go back, please!"

"Oh? You think you can tell me what to do, darling? That's earned you an even bigger punishment, I'm afraid. Now turn around, let the monitor see that wonderful ass of yours, so me and everyone else can have that recorded too."

Elaina turned as the finger still ran up her torso, passing through her cleavage as Tira avoided every place Elaina truly wanted to be touched, finally reaching Elaina's chin and tilting it upwards. Tira was gorgeous, a goddess among mortals, her short, rough-cut brown hair, entrancing eyes with that pink eyeshadow underneath, and that damned smirk as she looked down on Elaina. She owns me.

"Let's get going. Your real punishment will take place back in my room. You'll need this though." Tira reached into her jacket, pulling out a black loop. A collar? "People aren't allowed to walk around school naked, so you'll just have to be my pet instead. And this time, no touching yourself unless I say so, alright?"

Ch 1.32: Collared

Collar, pet? The dungeon came rushing back to Elaina's mind, the hounds, the fight with Myriala. She'd called Elaina a pet too, degraded her, beat and sliced her nearly to death. This she couldn't do; she'd have to say sapph—

She looked up at Tira to say it. Tira's smirk was stern, commanding, unyielding. To that smirk, Elaina could say the safeword, would have to say it, if it weren't for Tira's eyes. Behind the look, the uncaring facade of the watch captain that had to punish her, was Tira. Even in her best attempts, Tira couldn't hide the warmth in her eyes, the playful glee, the compassion. To those eyes, Elaina could agree to anything.

She smiled, nodding. "Yes, Mistress."

Tira wrapped the collar around Elaina, pulling it just tight enough to be snug, like a hug around her neck. "Does that feel nice, Elaina?"

"Yes, Mistress Tira."

A sharp smack on her rear, and Elaina let out a yelp, sudden pleasure gripping her. "Well that won't do, will it? This is supposed to be a punishment, after all." She tightened the collar just a bit more, digging it into the skin just ever so slightly uncomfortably. Elaina could still breathe easily, but she wouldn't be able to forget it was there, wouldn't be able to forget who she belonged to right now. Tira finished the leash by unwrapping her whip from her hip, tying the end to the collar. "That's much better, now follow me."

Tira started walking towards the door, and Elaina only followed when her makeshift leash tugged her forward. She was entranced by Tira's strut, but reality was finally catching up. She was naked, collar notwithstanding, and was about to walk out into the halls of the school. She looked down at herself, her bouncing breasts, crystal-hard nipples poking out, and underneath them her soaking wet sex, all on display.

It drove her wild, pussy clenching just at the thought of being out like this, not even as a person, but Tira's pet. She wanted to touch herself so badly, but she had to follow Mistress's orders and wait. As Tira opened the door and led her out, closing the office behind her, Elaina basked in the exposure, the automatons surrounding them once again her classmates inside her mind. She wondered how long this blissful walk would last. All the dorms were a long ways away, right? Up stairs, a terrifyingly long trek away, and humiliation all along the way. But Tira simply walked to the next door over, and unlocked it with her key.

"Huh?" Elaina asked, confused, still standing there naked.

Tira giggled. "Were you hoping for a longer walk? Sorry, but it's one of the few perks of my position. The private room, and of course being able to dole out punishment to naughty little pets like yourself. But don't worry, if you're a very good girl, maybe we can go out for walkies some other time."

It was cruel, maybe the most cruel thing Tira could've done to Elaina at this moment. The thought of actually being led around the whole castle like this had beyond excited her. Her hand began moving towards her crotch on its own before she remembered her command to wait. To be fair, a long walk without being able to touch herself might've actually been crueler. Tira walked through the doorway, the leash pulling around the frame and leading Elaina in. She followed Tira in, eyes widening as the room came into view.

To most Endrin students, this room would have been nothing remarkable, but to Elaina it was spectacular. Her dorm room was already larger than her room back home, even considering the fact that she had to share it, and this room was easily twice the size of that, a number of dressers, a bed larger than any Elaina had ever scene, a sitting desk with a large mirror attached to it. This was a bedroom that belonged in a castle. The thing that stood out most though, was that it was so pink. Pink rug, pink bedsheets, pink walls even. It wasn't hard for Elaina to guess Tira's favorite color.

"You like?" Tira asked, closing the door and then untying the knot at the end of her whip, leaving Elaina standing in just the collar. "It is much better than the dorms, to be fair, but it's still not quite as nice as home, you know?"

"Right," Elaina said, still taking the marvel in. Her attention was only pulled away when she saw movement out the corner of her eye. She turned, seeing Tira taking off her jacket, tossing it to the ground and then moving on to her tie.

"I do enjoy the privacy, not having to share the room. It wouldn't be so bad if you could choose who you bunked with, but in the past I had trouble." She slipped out of her skirt, revealing those long dark legs, the hem of her shirt still hiding the place Elaina wanted to see most. She started undoing the buttons of her shirt, and Elaina gasped as they opened up, revealing a single piece of black lingerie, straps holding up the black cups of a bra, covering up Tira's lovely, modest breasts, striped lines of opaque fabric mixed with see-through lace falling down her stomach, ending in what looked like the skimpiest pair of shorts Elaina had ever seen, the center of them completely open, revealing Tira's wonderful pink pussy lips, bare except for a thin trail of dark hair just above it. "My old roommates said I scared them. Can you believe that?"

Elaina nodded, unable to form words. So much of Tira was covered, even her breasts, which Elaina had been dying to see, but this was... so much hotter. Her eyes fell below Tira's waist, like the leash was still on her, pulling her down towards it.

"Alright, enough gawking, my little slut. You're the one being punished here, remember? It's time to test that pain tolerance of yours." Elaina's eyes drifted towards Tira's whip, and the woman laughed. "No no, not that, not tonight at least." Tira went over to one of her dressers and pulled out some small leather instrument, with a handle like her whip's, but instead of the long, tapered cord it had numerous flat strips of leather sticking out of it, much shorter than the whip proper. "If you're strong enough, maybe we can work up to it. I've been so unlucky in the past—no one could handle even all of my other toys—but maybe you're the special pet that can manage? It'd be nice to take my actual weapon into playtime, at least once."

Elaina stared at the thing in Tira's hands, barely able to comprehend the words. A whip was a tool, made to drive cattle. This thing, whatever it was, wasn't that. If it had been used for animals, for any practical purposes, Elaina would have seen it before. No, this was just for people, naughty girls who weren't animals, but who still deserved to be treated like one. This is for me.

"Interested in the flogger, huh? Let me show you how it works." Tira pulled her desk chair out, turning it around and sitting, closing her legs, hiding that beautiful place once more. "Bend over."

"Yes, Mistress." Those words were becoming automatic, something she didn't even have to think about. She walked over and laid herself on Tira's bare legs, only vaguely aware of of her own movements.

"It works like this." Elaina waited, wondering if she'd missed something, and then she cried out as the strike fell. The leather struck the same spot Tira's hand had earlier, right across her right cheek, each strip sending pain—pain that was pleasurable itself and also converted to pleasure through [Pain Response]—through her backside.

The strikes continued, one after another, no more breaks as Elaina moaned her pleasure out into the room. "If I didn't know any better," Tira said, "I'd think you were enjoying this." The strikes fell harder, finally maxing out the amount of pleasure that could be received from her skill. That pleasure was still there, but every further increase in sensation was now an increase in pain only. "You aren't enjoying this, are you? It's supposed to be a punishment, darling. Then again, maybe you are this big of a harlot. You were the one walking around the school in just your slutty little underwear, after all."

Each hit with the flogger was increasing in intensity, slowly, but surely. Her moans were rhythmic now, a low-pitched groan that crescendoed into a high-pitched whine with each impact. It fell on every part of Elaina's ass, and then started to move down the backs of her thighs, but the pain from each hit was lingering now, a deliciously sweet stinging sensation reminding her of what a bad girl she'd been.

"My my, it still seems like you're enjoying it. I'm going to keep going, all night if I have to, until you scream, until you beg for me to quit."

Ask her to quit? That was going to be a problem, because Elaina would never do that. That's what she thought at least, until Tira had moved down almost the entire length of her thigh. The next strike was back on Elaina's ass, back on the raw skin that had already been whipped. "Stop!" Elaina said.

The flogger ceased, and Elaina was able to catch her breath, panting. Tira leaned over to Elaina's ear. "This is your first time, so I just want to make sure, but you remember the safeword, right? You know that I won't stop just cause you say, 'stop,' right?"

Elaina nodded, thankful for the reprieve, even if she hadn't been expecting it. "I know the rules, Mistress Tira."

"Good girl." Elaina had time to bask in the warmth of those words for just a moment as the flogger resumed, striking her raw ass over and over.

Elaina cried out again and again, words not even coming out at first. "Please!" she finally shouted, "I'm begging you!" The pain kept coming, tears beginning to stream from Elaina's eyes. Why does it feel so good? I'm crying, and it's still the best feeling I've ever had. It wasn't just the pain, but the whole situation. Tira had caught her streaking the halls, and Elaina was being punished for that. Her, a grown adult, being spanked for misbehaving at school, heavy breasts swaying with each strike as she dug into the bottom the chair with her nails, her shameful moans betraying that she was still enjoying herself, even now. She knew she couldn't take much more, but she didn't want to use the word, to end it like that. She needed the game to keep going, or she would go mad, so she just needed to figure out a way to play it better. "Please, Mistress Tira! Stop, and I'll do anything you want!"

The flogger didn't stop immediately, but it did slow, each blow decreasing in strength until it finally ceased. "Naughty girl, are you trying to bribe me? The captain of the Watch?"

Elaina looked back over her shoulder, nodding. "I'll do anything for you, Mistress."

"Well, I have been known to have a bit of a corrupt streak in me. We'll see if you can earn your freedom. On your knees, in front of me." Elaina complied, easing herself off of Tira's lap, the sting radiating across the back of her legs as she moved, until she was sitting on that same raw skin, warm pain flowing through her. "Gods, Elaina, the look on you..."

Elaina looked up, catching once again the sweet glimmer in Tira's eyes, the gentle fondness on her face as she looked down. Elaina couldn't help but smirk herself, realizing that in the game, Tira was in charge, but that otherwise Elaina might have just as much power over Tira as Tira did her. "What can I do for you, Mistress Tira?"

Tira smiled again, that impish look returning to her face. "Kiss me." She opened her legs, revealing glistening wet lips, spreading them in invitation. "Kiss my cunt until I forgive you for your crimes."

Elaina stared at the treasure before her, mouth gaping. She'd occasionally seen naked women before, but only while bathing or taking their measurements. This was a sight she'd only ever dreamed of though, a beautiful lady sitting before her, legs spread, offering her everything. Elaina dove in, ravishing Tira with all her might.

Elaina was lost, no idea what to do, but she was lost in a spring festival, and anything she did tasted perfect. She suckled on Tira's lips, dove her tongue inside, and savored every salty sweet taste of the woman underneath her. The sound was more lovely than any song she'd ever heard, the watch captain's soft moans, the occasional grunt as Elaina kissed into her.

Elaina felt a hand grab her hair, pulling her forward into Tira's legs. Everything was Tira now, the sight of Tira's firm stomach, the softness of her thighs around Elaina's head, the taste of her sex, the smell of her arousal, and the chorus of her screaming out. The screams grew louder as Tira rocked back and forth in the chair, pressing herself into Elaina as she pulled Elaina's head into herself as well, building up to one final cry that threatened to wake up the entire castle.

"Gods!" Tira let go of Elaina, slumping into her chair as she stopped bucking. "You really don't know what you're doing, but the enthusiasm more than makes up for it." Elaina knew that, that she could certainly work on the mechanics of everything, but it didn't make her love doing it any less. She stayed there, buried in between Tira's legs, giving it her all, kissing until Tira grabbed her hair again and pulled her head up. Elaina could feel herself beginning to burn, her face turn bright red as she realized how humiliating the whole situation was. There she was, being held by up by her hair, mouth soaked in Tira's juices, and she knew her eyes were begging for more.

"You've been such a good girl, little pet. I think you deserve a reward." She stood up slowly, still holding Elaina by the hair as she struggled to get up with her. She let go and then pushed, sending Elaina stumbling back, caught off guard, until she tripped on the edge of the bed and fell onto the mattress behind her.

The sting was immediate, ass and thighs falling onto the rough sheets. This wasn't the same soft linen as the rest of the beds in the school, eating into her wounds from before in a way that made Elaina think maybe that was the reason Tira had such abrasive bedsheets in the first place.

Tira walked back to the one dresser, putting the flogger into it and pulling out a glass rod, tapered at one end, two glass rings at the other. She slipped two fingers into the rings, and started walking over to the bed, still as commanding as ever in that one-piece lingerie. "I don't usually offer rewards, and I've never used this toy on anyone but myself, but I'm really starting to take a liking to you, darling."