Engaging with Emma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peterpeck
peterpeck
254 Followers

'I think so.' I muttered.

'Don't get me wrong, I love sex, but any carnal relationship between us must be based on fulfilling my extravagant and capricious urges, whatever takes my fancy. You must submit to being humiliated, in whatever shape, form or guise that takes and suits my desires at the time; even though you may feel reluctant. Humiliation and domination are sexual art forms which excite me. I implement them mercilessly on my submissives but always with sexual overtones, which I've no doubt you will come to enjoy too.

Only through these salacious and venereal channels am I able to fuck with and attain an orgasm. But when I do, and my submissive pleases me, then he or she is treated accordingly and I bestow sexual favours beyond their wildest dreams. Jon, this is who I am, a woman who takes pride in humiliating a man and his cock. You will never fuck me! It will always be me who fucks you!'

Holy shit, I thought. Who is this lady and what was that reference to another woman? I made a mental note to later ask. Had she always inhabited this kind of world? My mind leapt ahead as I fantasised.

'That's it young man, that's what motivates me sexually. It's not such a dark and sinister world as you might think. It can create happiness and open up new emotions, or realise ones you've fantasised about but been reluctant to share with anyone.' I must admit Emma made it sound tempting.

'Emma, I would never have characterised you as a dominatrix. Have such cravings always excited you? When did it all this start? I had so many questions I wanted answers to. Not only was I fascinated, but I sensed myself becoming more and more agitated at the prospect of such thrilling flights of fancy.

'Do you really want to know?' Emma asked, I nodded.

'Well, I discovered my appetite for being a domme at the start of my marriage to Len. I was never thrilled about having straightforward sex with him, but Len - bless his soul - was only a once a week man, which made the situation bearable. We loved each other, though and we were happy, so we persevered.' Emma paused to gather her thoughts and no doubt reflect upon Len's memory.

'Then everything changed, it was like a miracle really. The exact circumstances don't matter in the telling but I caught Len wearing my panties standing before a full-length mirror and playing with his limp cock. Now, bizarrely, I didn't feel as mortified as Len did about me discovering his secret. In fact I was blasé about the whole incident and jokingly intimated that I should give him a good spanking for his naughty behaviour. Then what happened next formed the basis of our happy and content marriage.'

'So, what did happen next?' I wanted to know.

'Len picked up his carpet slipper and offered it to me. I told him that he'd been a very naughty boy for wearing mummy's best panties and he was going to be punished. I took the slipper from him, pulled him across my lap and asked if he wanted to wear mummy's panties while I beat him. He said he did and I lost count of the amount of slaps I gave him. Len loved being spanked while wearing my lingerie, and I loved being in charge and talking down to him.'

'And afterwards, did you enjoy fucking with him?' I asked using the obscene reference deliberately.

'Eventually, yes, but having discovered our alternate world of sex we would enjoy other fantasies before yielding to his cock; then I would ride him, and I do mean ride! I would straddle him and fuck him furiously. But alas, poor Len, he was lacking in that department and never could control his ejaculating, always too quick with his spunking, but on most occasions that suited us both.'

'Christ, Emma, that's a hell of a story! Submitting to a dominatrix has never figured in my sex-life - so far - but you make it sound inviting.'

Smiling lecherously, Emma went to a cupboard and withdrew a pink dog collar, studded with glass beads, and a riding crop.

'I'm glad to hear you say that, Jon.' Emma's condescending tone exposed her intent. 'Because now that I have your attention you can tell me, have you ever seen naked forty-seven year-old breasts before?' Emma's fingers deftly slipped the bow holding her dress together.

'Not in the flesh, so to speak, only in pictures and on the net.'

'More to the point, you naughty thing, do you enjoy the sight of large, ripe breasts?'

'I most certainly do.' I replied watching her fingers manipulate the hook and eye fastening. Holding the dress together Emma picked up the riding crop and slapped it down on a glass-topped coffee table, making me blink in surprise.

'Well now, what do you think of these?'

Emma removed her hand and the red dress swung apart just enough for me to see her large, pendulous breasts. They were heavy but perfectly sculpted and bobbled with every little move; but they weren't the only secret Emma kept under her dress. She also wore a red satin, bustier basque with black nylons and nothing else. No panties, nothing!

I caught a quick glimpse of her pussy also, but my view was restricted because the dress didn't part sufficiently. But what I did see of her perfectly trimmed, heart-shaped bush made me salivate.

'Now, take your clothes off, Jon, all of them. I think you need punishing for looking at other ladies' tits without my permission.' Emma adopted her dominatrix voice and snapped at me. 'Hurry up you worthless little wanker! Keep your eyes on the carpet! Do not look at me!' Emma smacked the table again the crop emphasising her belittling demand.

I can't for the life of me explain why I acquiesced so readily to Emma's orders, but when she said take your clothes off, I did hurriedly. And when she told me to keep my eyes off her, I did readily. I felt Emma's hand on my shoulder and her fingers squeezing my muscles. Green fingernails wandered over my chest and I saw, and felt, the riding crop flick at my nipples. Then the crop moved lower toward my erection.

'Put your hands behind your back and keep them there!' She barked. I felt the crop slap my thigh with venom. 'Well, well, well, what have we here?' It was rhetorical question.

'Jon, you possess a fine specimen of a cock.' The tip of the crop played along my hardened shaft and tickled my knob. 'A very fine specimen indeed. May I ask if it is erect and hard because of me?' I lifted my head to answer and received a further whack on my thigh. 'I told you to keep your eyes on the carpet! Now, answer me, is this cock of yours erect because of my large breasts?'

I swallowed and answered.

'Yes, your lovely big tits ... and your red lingerie.' I said

'Good, but in future when I ask a question you will answer by addressing me as Mistress Emma, understood?'

'Yes, Mistress Emma.'

'Right, you insignificant little shit, now we understand one another let's proceed with your punishment. Bend over that chair, wretch!' I was helped on my way by another whack from the riding crop, this time I flinched. 'Ha-ha, beginning to smart eh? I'll teach you what pain is all about. I think six of the best on these beautiful, firm buttocks will introduce you to more. But in the future any failure to satisfy my demands will be met with merciless punishment!'

I sensed Emma moving and I braced myself to receive the riding crop. But there was no slap; instead I perceived something being drawn along between my arse-cheeks, presumably the crop.

'My word, just look at this lovely crack, I'm going to love penetrating this hole with one of my cocks. How would you like that, cocksucker?'

The occasion was taking on a new and alarming aspect.

'I don't know.' I stuttered.

The riding crop came down on my left cheek with a vengeance beyond playfulness.

'You don't know what ...? How did I tell you to address me?'

'Mistress Emma, I'm sorry Mistress Emma, I don't know whether I'd like your cock in my hole.'

'Well, whether you do or don't will depend on you pleasing me.' Her final word was accompanied by a stinging pain on my left buttock, which was swiftly followed by more and more stings on each cheek. 'Are you counting, cocksucker?'

'Yes, Mistress Emma.'

Christ, my backside was feeling sore and it tingled with pain, but strangely my throbbing cock begged for relief, which I knew was some way off yet. Had Emma seduced me in to her world already?

After delivering six of the best, which was actually eight but I was savvy enough not to contradict her, Emma told me to get down on my knees and keep my hands behind me and my eyes firmly on the carpet. On no account, she said, touch your cock or me, or look up until I give permission. Is that understood? I gave the agreed answer.

Emma lifted a leg and placed her foot on the coffee table.

'Now,' she announced imperiously. 'Foot worship, do you know how to do that?' I did but wanted Emma to explain in detail - it was a huge turn on listening to her talk dirty. 'First you kiss my high-heeled shoe then you lick it. When your performance is deemed acceptable I will allow you to suck the spiked heel.' I felt the crop come down on my thigh but with a softer touch this time, more like an encouraging tap. 'Be about your worship!'

I kissed and licked until my mouth was dry and when Emma thought the time was right she removed her shoe and pushed the heel between my lips. I tasted leather as I sucked but longed for the taste of wine. I thought about begging for some water, but had second thoughts when Emma's assertive behaviour became more intense.

She rested her weight on my shoulder to remove her shoe, then held it to my mouth.

'Now you little weasel, I want you to lick the inside of my shoe and then suck my toes. But first you have to crawl on your knees to the sofa, where I will be waiting for you.' Emma kicked off her remaining shoe and seated herself ready for me.

'Now you cock-sucking wanker, you have my permission to hold my feet while you suck my toes, but your eyes must remain on my feet.' I felt the crop on my back. 'What do you say to me?'

'Yes, Mistress Emma. Thank you, Mistress Emma.' My voice dripped sarcasm.

'And don't use that tone with me, apologise.'

'Please forgive me, Mistress Emma.' I pleaded.

'That's better, now suck my toes.'

Emma's nylon stockings were infinitely more enjoyable than licking her leather shoes, in fact the combined flavour of toes and nylon mesh wasn't half bad and I endeavoured to please my mistress. Emma showed her appreciation by stroking my erection with the riding crop.

'That is very good, very relaxing, you're learning fast, Jon, and I like how your cock stays hard - for that I will reward you. My other slaves didn't have your ability or cock size!'

I wanted to ask Emma how many other submissives she'd trained, but my actions were becoming more animated thanks to her enthusiastic use of the crop on my dick. Through her domination I was aroused, so much so I thought of masturbating, but the thought of her revenge with the riding crop made me think twice about doing it. The throbbing anguish that plagued my erection was evidence of my enjoyment at being humiliated. I wanted to tell Emma this, but it was against all the principals of domination so I awaited her reward, which she eventually offered.

'I am pleased, your training is going well and you're behaving like a true snivelling reprobate, my snivelling reprobate. From now on, Jon, you are mine to command. You do as I say and do what I want. Do you truly understand that?'

'Yes, Mistress Emma, I truly do.'

'Very well, your reward is; you may lick my legs as far as my stocking tops and no further. Your tongue mustn't contact my naked flesh and you must keep your hands behind your back as before. You may continue.'

'Thank you, Mistress Emma.' I was grovelling like the sexual wimp I'd become.

But what Emma didn't realise was that licking her nylon stockings was an absolute pleasure for me; I loved their rough texture and the taste of her legs whose skin carried traces of perfume.

When I reached the level of her fancy stocking tops my tongue contented itself there. But it longed to go further, as the sweet, musky aroma of her pussy assaulted my nostrils. I considered what would happen if I stopped licking, only to feel the crop come down on my back when I put thought in to practice.

'I will say when to stop licking.' Emma snapped. 'Can you smell my cunt, slave?'

'Yes, Mistress Emma.'

'Does it smell nice?'

'Yes, Mistress Emma'

'I can see your cock is still very stiff. Would you like to fuck my wet cunt with your stiff cock?'

'I would, very much, Mistress Emma.'

'Well, you cock-sucking little toe-rag, you can't. You haven't pleased me sufficiently, yet. However, as a further reward you may stand up.' I didn't consider this much of a reward, but as I straightened up Emma leant forward and reached out her hand. The fingers that wrapped around my shaft felt like a jolt of electricity making me quiver with anticipation; I awaited her next move barely containing my urge to ejaculate.

'I will be honest with you, Jon. I have never held such a large, hard cock as yours. Never had such a beast to fuck me.' I watched her hand as she began to pump my shaft. 'And, it feels wonderful. Would you like me to wank it, Jon?'

'Oh fuck, Mistress Emma, yes fucking please.' I begged of her. 'I want to cum so badly.'

'Do you, Jon? Do you want me to wank it until it squirts spunk?'

'Yes, yes please don't stop.'

Emma held my balls with one hand while she pumped with the other. I was in heaven and close to achieving a climax when she announced unequivocally.

'Jon, you are so different from my other submissives. Your erect cock thrills me.' Emma said. 'And to touch it is ecstasy, it gives me lots of new and enjoyable sensations the like of which I've never experienced. Feelings so different they're hard for me to explain their effect.'

'That makes me happy too, Emma, knowing that I can please and excite you.' I replied forgetting to use her title.

Emma was having difficulty voicing her emotions. But from what I deduced she was hinting that her role as a dominatrix wasn't a prerequisite for her to enjoy sex and have an orgasm! That, given a decent stiff cock and the right man, role play wasn't necessary for her to enjoy a good fucking! I could be entirely wrong of course, but I got the impression from her demeanour and words that was precisely what she was implying and it was a dramatic U-turn on her part.

'Yes, Jon, you please and excite me, unlike any other man before. You have unsettled my karma in a most appetising way.' Emma's hand quickened in tempo. 'As I mentioned, I've never held a cock this size and certainly never had one in my mouth.' Emma looked up in to my eyes.

'Would you like to try this one ... in your mouth I mean?' I was pushing my luck.

'Yes, I would.'

'Then open up and take me. Suck on my knob and make me cum.'

Emma proved to be a natural. She used her tongue teasingly around my helmet and sucked powerfully, once again leaving me in a state of foreboding regarding my self-control. Our roles had been reversed and there was a change in her impropriety ... she was the submissive sucking my cock ... and I was about to cum! I held her head still.

'Am I not doing it right?' She wanted to know.'

'Emma, sweetheart, you're doing it perfectly and beautifully, so beautifully you've got me on the verge of ejaculation.'

'Then let it go, Jon, squirt this seed in to my mouth, let me taste you.'

She'd hardly finished speaking before I took control of my erection and began masturbating, sensing it would be a special finish. And it was, approximately one minute later, an ejaculation of such proportion it took Emma by surprise and left her squealing with delight, as my hot goo streaked her hair and oozed down her face.

'Jesus Christ, Emma,' I said breathlessly.

'Indeed, you lovely man, can you finish like that every time?' She asked wiping her eyes free of spunk.

'Most times,' I answered modestly.

'And how long between orgasms do you require for recovery?' Emma was anxious to know.

'That depends on the lady and the circumstances. But in this instance all that's required is a brief respite for a glass of wine.'

'Make that two glasses, I need the toilet!'

Alone and naked I awaited Emma's return. I removed the pink dog collar and reflected upon her precipitous change of character. I had to be honest with myself and admit to being turned on by her commanding personality and the erotic lingerie she wore, a sexual recipe usually guaranteed to bring out the worst in me. But, was my perpetually erect cock really the turning point for Emma?

I'd never considered myself particularly well endowed, but apparently she seemed more than pleased with my manhood! She'd also made reference to the flaccid todgers of other submissives she'd had to deal with and her surprise was obvious when mine remained stiff throughout her humiliation session. And there was even more surprise from her when I covered her face with my cum; something else she'd never had the pleasure of experiencing! So, in retrospect and with my ego at an all-time high, I was convinced that the credit for Emma's sexual rebirth was down to me.

When Emma returned from the bathroom I was pleased to see she hadn't taken off her dress and that her red satin lingerie was still in place. We sat side by side sipping our wine and it wasn't long before her fingers settled on my cock assisting it to a fully erect state in a matter of seconds.

'Christ, you are amazing, Jon! It's wonderful to feel you getting hard; I want this cock again.' Emma whispered seductively. 'I want to wank it, suck it and be fucked by it and, I believe you want the same things too, am I right?'

'Definitely, I want your mature touch, Emma, and I want to fuck you too.

'Flattery will get you everywhere, you naughty man, so what about servicing this mature pussy now?'

Emma continued to inflict the most exquisite pleasure upon my cock, as she awaited my next move. Her fingers squeezed up my shaft, circled the knob and teased out a dewdrop of pre-cum from the eye with a painted fingernail; I cringed at the sexual discomfort. Emma apologised then leaned down to use her tongue tenderly in the slit before taking me between her full, red lips. I throbbed and twitched under her touch.

'You lovely young man I can feel your cock pulsating. Does it indicate your desire to fuck me?'

'Yes, sweet lady, it's a desire to feel my cock in your pussy.'

'Well, now you've mentioned my pussy, do you realise you haven't touched me there, yet. You are so patient, Jon, another trait which has altered my perception of men.'

'Oh, believe me, Emma, I want to touch you there.'

'If you say so, Jon.' Emma answered before proceeding to lick her way up my naked torso to my lips, where I was subjected to lovely wet, sloppy kisses. I reciprocated with the same impassioned, mushy probing of tongues until forced to stop for breath. 'OK, I think it's time you fucked me!' Emma managed to make it sound like an order.

'Yes, Mistress Emma. Come, sit astride my eager manhood.'

Emma shifted her weighty hips and backside across my lap and settled herself comfortably, leaving my cock poking up between her plump thighs just above her stocking tops. She opened her dress wider then took my hands and placed them around the magnificence of her naked, ripe breasts. Emma waited for me to say something. I swallowed before replying.

'They are truly breath-taking, Emma, spectacular.'

'Do they feel firm enough for you? I know they sag a little but it's impossible for me to gauge their appeal and solidity, as I've never felt another pair to judge them against. You will have to be honest with me.'

'Emma, believe me, you have lovely, firm, solid breasts ... astonishingly firm.' The superlatives rolled off my tongue, but Emma's tits were deserving of such praise and admiration.

peterpeck
peterpeck
254 Followers