England My New Home

Story Info
A woman takes charge of her Life after an inheritance.
3.9k words
4.18
9.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All Characters are over the age of 18 and consenting Adults.

She had never met the man that left her the Castle and grounds she was now walking through. He also left her more then enough money to live out the rest of her life in comfort. All she did know was that he was some long lost relative of some kind.

At the reading of the 'Last will & Testament" she had found out she was the sole heir to a vast fortune and all she had to do to keep it was take charge and learn to control her life. From the exact moment after hearing those words she knew just where to start.

During her walk she had found a secluded area in the hedgerow maze of her new estate. She had sat down and started to think of the things she would need to straighten out her boyfriend and put him in his place. It would take a couple of weeks for his passport and airline ticket to get to him so she had plenty of time to get things ready.

The next morning she had her driver take her into London. That way she could pick up or order the things she would need. She had to smile to herself, it seemed that her driver knew exactly where to go and who to talk to for the things she would need.

After several trips to various stores that catered to a Ladies of means, her list was complete and what items were not in the car with her, would be delivered and installed in the morning.

As the days passed she became more comfortable with being in control of things and decided she wasn't going to give it up for anything. She also realized that when her boyfriend finally arrived he would still think that he could order her around. He wouldn't realize that things had changed and were going to stay that way.

You stood there at Heathrow Airport waiting for your boyfriend's flight to arrive thinking about what you were going to do to him to straighten his ass out. He was in for a rude awakening! He would learn who was really in charge once and for all!

Your daydreaming was interrupted when you heard the terminal intercom announce his flight and that they would be off loading in five minutes after they arrived at the gate.

You took your time walking to his gate. When you arrived there, you could see him walking down the gangway. He was just a little taller then you were. It was obvious to you and anyone else standing there at the gate that he worked out quite a bit to be in such good shape. You could easily see his muscles move under that dark chocolate colored shirt he was wearing.

After kissing and saying how much he missed you, you both went to the baggage claim area and got his luggage. Then walking together, headed for the car that you had waiting at the front of the airport.

The drive from Heathrow Airport to your country estate was fairly uneventful except for him saying that now that he was here he'd take care of everything. At one point you almost laughed in his face. Instead you thought to yourself " We'll see just who will take care of whom soon enough!"

Once you arrived at the estate your boyfriend started showing his ass by telling you to get his clothes unpacked and to also get him something to eat.

Several of the servants couldn't believe that this man would talk to the Mistress of the house in such a way. The upstairs maid told you that the "gentleman's" clothes were already unpacked and put away. The cook explained that some refreshments would be ready shortly.

At hearing this your boyfriend looked at the upstairs maid and stated " Well I can see that the hired help is well trained! I guess that if you watch them for a while, there might be some hope that you'll actually learn to do things just as quickly."

Upon hearing this you almost lost it but, you maintained your composure and dismissed the servants who quickly left the room. "Have a seat and I'll go get you something to drink. I'm sure your very thirsty after your flight and then drive here. I'll also see if I can get the cook to hurry up with the food." You replied.

As you stepped out of the room you had to take a deep breath. "Just keep it up! Soon enough your going to learn a very serious lesson about who's in charge around here and who gives the commands." You said to yourself as you headed for the kitchen.

When you arrived in the kitchen the cook looked up and said "Madam, the food is ready. The maid will follow you back to the "gentleman" and serve it for you." You noticed that the cook really wanted to say something else but was uncomfortable about it.

"You want to say something else I take it?" You asked.

"Well, Mistress if you'll forgive me? I know his is a friend of yours but he has no right to speak to you like that!" the cook replied.

"Did you prepare the food as I instructed you to before I left?" You asked.

"Yes Mistress, I followed your directions to the letter and didn't leave anything out." He stated.

"Good, then he will soon learn the error he's made!" You replied. "For now I want you all to put up with his statements and do as he asks. I promise you it won't be very long, as long as you did follow my directions."

The cook and the maid merely smiled back at you and nodded their heads.

When you arrived back to the sitting room, your boyfriend shot a look at you like 'what took so long?'.

"Sorry it took so long, but I'm sure you'll be surprised at what I have for you!" You said. While you think to yourself, 'Especially after you wake up!'

The maid started serving the "gentleman" the food and he noticed that you weren't eating any of it. "Aren't you going to have some? This is really good stuff, you must have told the cook what I like to eat."

"I ate before I went to the airport. Your correct I told the cook what your favorite foods are and gave him orders to have it ready soon after we arrived." You replied noting that your boyfriend was already getting very tired. You smiled, "soon you'll learn how to be of service to me and who's in control" You thought to yourself.

You sat there and made small talk until eventually your boyfriend passed out from the drugs you had the cook place in the food. At which point you stood up and moved to the Bell rope and gave it a tug. "Now we can start to teach you what you should have already known!"

The maid stepped into the sitting room. "You rang Mistress?"

"Yes, have the cook and my driver come in here and carry him out to the hedgerow while I go and get ready. He should be asleep for about an hour!" You stated. "Tell them to make sure he is secure, my driver will understand what I mean."

The maid merely nodded her head and headed for the kitchen.

You turned and headed for your room upstairs going over everything that was about to happen! You had to smile because the more you thought about it the hornier you were getting. When you got to your room, you proceeded to get dressed for this very special day you had planned.

The time passed quickly as you got dressed and headed out to the Hedgerow Maze. All the servants saw was that you was wearing a long black leather trench coat. When you took a step they could see that you also had on a pair of patent leather thigh high boots with spiked heels.

You arrived to find your boyfriend was indeed secure in the special rack you had ordered and you had to smile. The rack allowed you complete access to any part of his body you wanted or place him in any position you desired by a mere push of a button. You walked over and slide your hand across his ass and smiled, soon you would set that tight little butt of his on fire and there would be nothing he was going to be able to do about it.

You decided to have a seat and wait for your boyfriend to wake up. It would be fun to see his reaction to both his position and when he saw what you were wearing. He was in for a big surprise!

Slowly your boyfriend started to wake up and you opened your trench coat so that he could get a good view of your body encased in a combination of Black Leather and White Lace. You sat there holding a pair of kitchen shears in your hands.

Your boyfriend slowly became aware of his surrounding and realized that he was restrained in such a way that he couldn't move if he wanted to. When he looked over at you, a shocked look came across his face. You were sitting there relaxing and smiling at him. Dressed in a trench coat, thigh high boots, he could see the tops of black stocking that were connected to a very lacey white garter belt. A black leather corset with white lace on the sides and across your breast caused him to start to become erect. Attached to your hips were a cat-of-nine tails and what appeared to be a leather paddle. A riding crop rested against the chair but, what really made him nervous were the kitchen shears in your hands that you were now bouncing up and down smiling even harder at him.

You started laughing, the outfit was having the desired effect and his own body was telling you just how much he was enjoying the view.

"Alright, let me out of this thing. Then we'll go inside and have some fun." Your boyfriend stated nervously

"Oh, my dear boyfriend I don't think so. You see from now on it is you who will do as I say and that bossy little attitude of yours is going to be a thing of the past." You replied holding up the shears and snapping them a couple of times.

"What the hell are you going to do with those?" He asked somewhat unsure whether or not he really wanted to know the answer.

"These are going to be the start of your training you naughty little boy! You see your going to need some correction at some point and be shown who is in charge from now on. With the help of the rack your connected to I will be able to administer punishment as needed but, in order for that punishment to be effective your clothes need to come off. Thus the reason for the shears." You stated as a matter of fact.

The tone in your voice made it very clear that it didn't matter if he agreed or not. As you slowly stood up and removed the trench coat he started to talk "Listen can't we just sit down and discuss what ever the problem is. There is no need for all of this."

You walked over and looked your boyfriend in the eyes. You could see two things in his eyes, one he was indeed terrified but second you saw that he was getting extremely turned on. You slid your hand down his body and onto his cock. It felt not only erect but most likely harder then it had ever been before. "This is very necessary, your going to be a very polite man when I'm done with you! Besides, I can tell you want this! Your our body betrays you! Look how hard you are even though your terrified and I've only touched you." You tell him.

With that being said you grab the bottom of his shirt and start to cut it off. You know he is asking you to stop but you keep on cutting. After the shirt is gone you move to his pants. Cutting first the left side and then right . The only thing holding them in place is his belt so you cut the loops stating "I'll leave the belt for now it will give me something to hold on to later." As you snatch the pants away leaving him with only his underwear.

You looks down and sees his cock head sticking out above his underwear. You can see that a drop of precum has already started to form on the tip. "My, my, we are horny aren't we! Well listen up little man from this moment on your body is mine to do with as I please and there is nothing you can do to stop me. By the time I'm done with you, you'll beg for release." With two quick motions his underwear falls to the ground leaving him standing there with only his belt.

You turn and place the shears on the chair you had been sitting on earlier and picks up a collar that was on a table beside the chair. You return and place it around his neck. You walks around him looking at his predicament and admiring the deep color of his chocolate skin. "I'm going to enjoy seeing if I can turn this nice little ass of yours red." With the paddle in your hand, you land four quick strokes that causes your boyfriend to jerk from the shock of being struck and from the stinking his ass is now feeling. You watch him tighten the cheeks of his ass in response to the sudden assault. "Do you think that's going to help stop me from giving you the spanking you've got coming?"

You hit him twelve more times on each ass check. Then you place your hand on him and feel the heat radiating from that tight little ass. You smile and walk around in front of him and can see he has been sweating but, what really amazes you is the fact that his cock is standing straight up, and is bouncing back and forth. "Well I glad to see that your enjoying yourself because we are just getting started!" You turn and walk back over to the table and moves a cloth that had been covering several other items.

When you turn around, you hold up a cock harness with attached ball spreader for your boyfriend to see. "This will help me keep control of that cock of yours. As you can see it has a place to attach a leash along with a place to attach some weights if I want. I also have a nice set of nipple clamps for you to wear." You walk over and place both the harness and the nipple clamps in place. You're a little surprised by the fact that his nipples are sticking out far enough for you to place the clamps on. Once they are in place you attaches an eight ounce weight on each one and a leash to the loop of the harness. You pass the leash between his legs so you can tug on it while you use the cat-of-nine tails on him. "Every move you make will cause those weights I attached to bounce around and add to your punishment you naughty man."

You pull out the cat-of-nine tails and strike your boyfriend across his well muscled back which makes him jerk and inhale quickly as the weights begin bouncing around. You strike his back several more times and each time he jerks. You smile because you realizes that with each jerk the weights are doing their job. You stop and again walk over to the chair and sit down so you can observe her boyfriend's situation.

"Listen, I'll do what you want just let me go." Your boyfriend states.

Just about then a maid steps into the clearing carrying a tray with something to drink. "Mistress, we felt that you may be thirsty out here so I brought you something to refresh yourself with." she states looking at You.

"Thank you, that was a very nice thought. Tell me something." She replied knowing the her boyfriend was very uncomfortable in his current situation. "What do you think of our guest now? Do you think he has been punished enough for his arrogant behavior earlier?"

Her boyfriend sees the maid look up at him and he starts nodding his head at her even though he is embarrassed to be seen this way.

"Mistress, I'm not qualified to judge if his punishment has been bad enough for his behavior. Nor for his disrespect he has shown towards you! If it was me, he would have to beg for mercy." The maid replied.

"Thank you for your honesty, now when you leave I'd like you to bring me my digital camera. I think I want a few pictures of this." You say and send the maid on her way. "As for you. You really need to learn your place. I didn't give you permission to listen in on our conversation. So what shall I do next?"

She reaches over and pushes one of the buttons while she takes a drink. Then you watch as your boyfriend is slowly bent over at the waist. "Yes, that will give me even greater access and not to mention a greater area for those weights to swing around."

You are just finishing your drink when the maid comes back with the camera. "Just in time! I've had a great idea." You say as you pick up a penis gag and make your boyfriend open his mouth. The maid takes several pictures as you slowly slide it into place smiling. Then you walk around behind him and grab the belt, you can feel his ass is still nice and hot from the paddle's caresses. The maid snaps another picture as you slam your hips into his ass cheeks causing him to tilt his head up looking directly at the camera. Showing the gag in his mouth, eyes wide open in shock and the weights swinging wildly underneath him. "I wonder what your family and friends would say if they saw those all those photos back in the states?" You ask out loud.

The maid places the camera on the table and leaves the clearing at your request. "Of course you realize that all the servants now know that you're my bitch now. I can almost promise you that my maid will tell everyone back at the castle what is going on out here."

Her boyfriend feels the sting as the riding crop lands on his ass and he jerks. Causing the weights to move even more. He realizes that you are right and he has no way out of his predicament. Besides he can feel his climax building with each thing you do no matter how embarrassed he may be. He is so close that he is willing to do anything you wants as long as he can finally cum.

You laugh as you lightly taps his nuts with the riding crop. "So little man, do you now realize that I'm the one in charge and there is nothing you can do about it?" You see him nod his head as you land five more swats to his ass and tap his nuts several more times. "Your cock belongs to me as does any other part of your body. To do with as I please and it is I alone who will decide if , when and how you are to cum or not! Do you agree?" You say as you walk around in front of him.

As he nods his head he can see that your pussy is directly in front of his face.

"Now it is time to show me just how much you appreciated your punishment." You state as you pull the chair over and sit down right in front of him. "Your going to learn the correct way to eat my pussy and if you get it wrong I'll yank on your leash or use the riding crop on you till you get it correct. Do you understand you naughty man?"

He looks up to you as you removes the penis gag and says, "I understand, Rachael."

You quickly strike him with the riding crop and pull on the leash causing the weights to swing and bounce around. " I didn't tell you to speak or to use my name! If you speak you will call me Mistress! Do you understand, speak!"

"Yes Mistress."

You undo the crotch covering your pussy and grab your boyfriend's hair. "Now you naughty man you better do a good job or your going to be in that thing for a long time!" You say as you force your boyfriend's face into your pussy and proceed to grind his face in it.

Your orgasm has been building ever since you went up stairs to change clothes. What really almost made you explode was when you placed your hips against your boyfriend's ass the heat from his cheeks seemed to go directly to your clit and it was all you could do to remain in control and not lose it right then.

The sound of your boyfriend lapping up your now flowing juices seemed to turn you on more but not as much as the knowledge that you had indeed taken control and now had a perfect little lap dog to screw or spank as you wanted.

His tongue brushed across her clit and seemed to send shockwaves through your body. Without thinking you struck his ass with the riding crop and yelled, "Do it again bitch!" Suddenly there was wave after wave running through your body and your orgasm was well on its way. Even now you realized the with every stroke you gave your boyfriend his tongue moved faster and nailed your sensitive clit more often. So you continued to use the riding crop on his ass and just as your orgasm hit you pulls his face up tight to your pussy and shout. "You better drink it all!"

Just then your body starts to jerk from the orgasm, unlike anything you have ever felt before. Its a combination of orgasm and the feeling of power. You wraps your legs around his head, trapping his head there so your hands are free. you reaches up and touch your own breasts and suddenly another orgasm rocks your body. It feels as if your entire body is about to explode from the repeated waves of orgasms passing through you. No matter where your hands touch, leather, lace, or flesh, it seems to trigger another orgasm.

12