English Teacher in Trouble

Story Info
Mature woman caught cheating.
3.4k words
3.75
43.5k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyMA70
TonyMA70
810 Followers

After I received comments about this story, I read it. I made changes to it, hopefully it will be easier to read. If people want a story that could possibly be true, don't bother reading this. I want to thank people that have been sending constructive criticism about my works. Hopefully the works that I post in the future will be better.

*

Walking to her car Ann Welch did not know what she is facing. She is mad that she was not more careful with her extra marital affair with Bobby Dapson's father. He is a student of hers that she gave a C to. This caused him to be eliminated from going to the college that he had is heart sent on. He just graduated from High School this year. The 54 year old school teacher was caught at the Dapson house by Bobby as she was having sex with Bobby's father. Mrs. Dapson was taking care of her sick mother. Bobby was supposed to be with Ann's son at a party. Mr. Welch was working overseas as a consultant for an energy company. In her loneliness Ann was not thinking straight when she accepted an invitation to join Mr. Dapson to discuss with Ann ways to bring up his son's marks during the summer. Three glasses of wine later found the lonely naïve woman nude, in bed with Mr. Dapson.

It is the weekend, the shy conservative 54 year old married woman, who looked 40 years old. Her dark hair was off her shoulders, she is 5'5 tall with 34,24,36 figure, that is all natural. She is mother of 2 boys. she went to the door to find a large envelope. Opening it she found it contained pictures of her nude with Bobby's Father playing with her pussy, as clear as day, with a note that said I will be in touch.

Mr. and Mrs. Dapson are away for the week. Bobby called Ann telling her he wanted to talk to her about the affair, before he said anything to his mother or to Ann's husband and sons. Ann pleated with Bobby to give her the pictures, he told her they had to meet to discuss the situation with a time, hanging up without waiting for her answer.

Ann driving the short distance to Bobby's house hoping that she can come to some sort of agreement with him, so that the photos of her affair will destroyed. She parked in the driveway, going to the front door and knocking. A smiling Bobby greeted the lovely older woman asking her into the house.

He showed her to the Living room. Bobby cordially asked Ann if she would like a drink. She said she would like a glass of water, not wanting anything stronger remembering the last time she was in the home. He brought it over to her, sitting down with her, having a grave expression on his face, he asked her why she cheated on her husband with his father? She had no Idea, but said if he got rid of the pictures she would not do it again.

Mrs. Welch I came to you because I was going too be late with my English report at the end of my senior year. Explaining to you I lost the information on my computer, which was the truth. I asked if you could give me extra time. You said I should have backed up the information. I tried to get it in on time, but I was a few days late. You took away a quarter of my mark thus eliminating me for the college that I wanted to go to. Now you're asking me to get rid of the photos I have of you cheating on your husband and my mother. He let her think about it for a few minutes.

The silence lasted until the red faced mature woman who is very embarrassed asked, what would it take for her to get all the photos of her with his father back. He asked her to follow him, they went to the basement. In the unfinished part of the basement there was a covered object. Bobby pulled off the cover, revealing what looked like a drafting table that was adjustable, but had some modifications made to it.

Bobby smiling, proud of the modification made to the table asked Ann what she thought of the table. She said it looked like a drafting table. Bobby said it is a spanking table that he made out of his father's old drafting table. Ann was shocked asking why are you showing me this piece of equipment? Bobby said if you want the photos back you will let me test the table out using you to demonstrate it.

She could not believe that her student wanted to cane her. She had tears in her eyes saying to Bobby "go to hell." She walked up the stairs, out the door to her car. She drove home fuming that an 18 year old former student would do such a thing to his teacher. Two hours later 4 of her sons friends knocked on the door showing her the pictures they received from Bobby saying that if she did allow Bobby to use her in the demonstration of his spanking bench the pictures will go to her sons; her husband, the administer of schools and she will be out of a job.

Before the young men left they give her Bobby's cell phone number with instructions to call Bobby within 10 minutes. Ann was watching the clock in her kitchen, while Bobby was watching his clock not knowing if she would call. Even though Mrs. Welch was cheating with his father he did not think he could ruin her life, but then he thought about what she did to him. His resolve strengthened to see this through. He was brought out of his thoughts by his cell phone ringing. A strained voice on the other end said OK I will let you use me to demonstrate your punishment device.

Smiling Bobby said to her now that is better. You will get this over with and we can get back to our summer. You were not very cooperative in the beginning, so there will be a forfeit to pay. I have Monday off from work, so why don't you come over at say 10 AM. We will get this issue resolved. How does that sound to you. Ann said" what choice do I have I will be there." She hung up without acknowledging the second part of his statement, which will cause her more discomfort in the future.

It was a very miserable weekend for Ann her sons wanted to know what her problem was, as it was the summer and she had it off. She said she was not feeling well. Instead of spending her day at the pool, with her sons as she usually does, she spent it in her room.

Monday morning Ann got up early, took a shower put on a housecoat; made breakfast, along with lunches for her two sons. They left the house at nine to go to work. She went up to her room, put on 3 pairs of panties to pad her backside with clothes; she put on a heavy pair of wool slacks. Ann put on a heavy bra, wool shirt with a pair of flat shoes.

She left the house at 9:45, arriving at Bobby's house just at 10 AM. Ann walked to the door, she was shaking so much that she had problems ringing the doorbell. The door opened almost before the bell stopped, she was greeted by Bobby's smiling face.

He had her come into the living room, had Ann sit asking if she would like to have anything to drink. She said no telling him she wanted to get this over with. Bobby said she should read the paper on the coffee table. She has to sign it to continue.

The paper in short stated she would do as she is told in order get the photos back, there will be no permanent marks left on her body. During the week if Ann disobeys Bobby there will be punishment involved. Ann went ballistic saying this was only for one day not the whole week. Bob said Mrs. Welch take it or leave it a week of discomfort or whole life of discomfort, if you lose your teaching certificate along with your husband through divorce. Would you want to go that route?

Reluctantly she signed the paperwork, just as the doorbell started ringing. Bobby answered it and in came one of her other former students, he is a notary. He asked if it was her signature she said yes. He notarized the paper after he read it. Leaving he said I will be back later. The distraught woman did not hear his last remark.

Bobby said that ordinarily the canning is administered while the woman is in the nude, but seeing that you're older I will let you have on a bathing suit. We will go to get one today. You will pay for it. Before we go let's go down stairs, I want give you a sample of the canning on your clothed bottom, in shock the frightened older woman followed Bobby down to the punishment room. He had her lay over the bench, bringing out the most painful cane that he had. He brought the instrument over his head, bringing it down giving her a powerful shot on her bottom while she was fully clothed. The poor woman jumped up with tears in her eyes it hurt so much. Ouch she hollered, pleating for some other punishment. Bobby looked at her thoughtfully he said I will think about it which gave Mrs. Welch some gratification that he did not say no.

The two went back upstairs, out to the car it was a very tense ride to the store, both in their own world. Mrs. Welch drove to a beachwear shop, they got out going to the shop, Bobby pointed to the type of suit that he wanted her to purchase. She was happy that the suit, although a two piece was very modest, the only stipulation that Bobby gave Mrs. Welch was that the bottom had to have buttons or ties on the sides, which she did not mind. Finding a pretty red suit ties on the sides, she brought it to the cash and wrap paid for it. They left, going back to Bobby's house.

They just enter the house, when the doorbell rang, it was the Notary. He came in sitting in one of the chairs. Mrs. Welch asked Bobby, "What is the young man doing here?" Bobby replied that he is here as a witness to her punishment. She started to say something, but knew that it was no use, so she said instead, "let's get this over with" resigning herself that she will be punished. She got up waiting for the other two young men, following them to the basement. He told Mrs. Welch to go to the bathroom, pointing to the corner of the room, to put on her suit.

Bobby had set up the table at one end of the room with a half dozen chairs facing the table. When she came out of the bathroom with her suit on Ann hollered "what is this she demanded!" pointing to the chairs that had been set up while she was changing. Bobby said that is for the witnesses. "How many will there be," she demanded. Bobby said probably as many as there are chairs. It was not long before the doorbell rang; Bobby went upstairs leaving the notary with Ann. She was looking at the floor, glancing at the punishment bench from time to time. Ann had tears in her eyes, not believing she is in this situation, because of one weak moment, but the worst was yet to come for her.

It was another twenty minutes before all the young men arrived, by this time Ann was sitting in the front seat her head down, shaking she was so scared. Bobby proceeded to the front of the room. He said we are ready to start, as everyone has arrived. He gave her his hand, asking her to stand up. He explained to the group that was assembled Ann had committed a grievous transgression. For that she has agreed to chastisement. She will receive two hundred of the best on her pantie covered bottom. She started to cry stuttering "200 on my pantie covered bottom." She receives one as a demonstration, when she had padding that she could not take, please that is too many.

Bobby looked at her saying "that will be 400 on your pantie coved bottom for arguing."

"No Please I will take the 100," she said.

"OK, but you will have to call your sons to come here as witnesses," said Bobby.

"No, I can't do that please," with her voice trailing off.

Bobby said, "You're still arguing with me, now it is back to 400."

Ann was crying, "ok, I will take the 100 and call my sons."

Bobby said "you're still trying to negotiate with me it will be 200 and you will call your sons."

"Bobby" Ann said "that will kill me please only 100 and I will call my sons."

Bobby getting close to what he really wanted her to do saying "OK, 100 and you will call your sons. Finally she got her phone, calling her sons to come to Bobby's house, they only work 5 minutes away, so they were there in less than 10 minutes, telling their boss they had an emergency at home. They looked surprised to see their mother in a 2 piece bathing suit, but knew about their mother cheating, because Bobby told them he found her with his father in a compromising position. This angered her boys, they wanted their mother to be chastised for her indiscretion, without their father finding out.

In front of the group Ann was still trying to negotiate the punishment down. Bobby asked the group what they thought. There was some murmuring, Bobby decided to have a vote so he passed out paper. He poled the group.

The papers came back, Bobby started opening them. First one was 100 topless, on through all the rest. After all the votes are tabulated 100- topless, was the consentience.

Ann was shocked she said "My sons are here she begged to keep her top on," Bobby said "your outburst added 25 to the number, defeated she turned her back to the group, removing her top. Bobby had her turn around to face the excited group of young men, but still with her arm over her breast. Remove your arm or you will receive another 25, crying she dropped her arm. Bobby had her two sons help her to the punishment bench.

They put a blanket on it so that her breast was not on the hard table. As far as Ann was concerned, when she lay on the bench her breasts are covered. One son tied her arms to the front of the bench; other son spread her legs wide to attach to the legs of the bench. In this position, the poor woman's pubic area was exposed to the witnesses attending. The hollow of her slit was defined as the bottoms were pulled tight as her legs were spread. The group could see her black pubic hair sticking out of the sides of her panty.

Bobby said that he will start the punishment, when he gets tired someone else will take over. He told Mrs. Welsh she would have to count the strokes or it will be given to her again. He wound up you heard a swish, splat when it landed on her panty covered bottom, then this blood curdling scream, "I can't take 124 more it will kill me," said Ann crying.

"How many can you take" asked Bobby.

The crying mature woman said "probably 5".

"Let's pole the group" Bobby said like the announcer of one against a hundred on TV. The group started shouting. Bobby stopped them, asking "what should she get" they came to decision that 75 would be sufficient for her indiscretion. Ann lying over the bench crying said that she could only take 5. The group came back with 5 if she consents to have her pantie removed, staying nude for the rest of the day. Bobby added "if she lets the entire group examine, her including her sons, he will use a smaller cane that will not hurt as much also he will cane her over her bottoms before she removes her panties.

Ann agreed having no other choice. She also said, "Her sons could remove her panties after her chastisement was completed.

The punishment continued, although now that the older woman consented to remove her panties, for the enjoyment of the group of young men. He brought back the cane, coming down hard on Anne's bottom with a splat she screamed, she lost control, wetting her panties with piss running down her legs. Bobby did not hit her hard for the remaining number strokes, as he did not want her too uncomfortable for the next part of her humiliation.

She is mortified when her son's came up to her to remove her panties. They each grabbed a side of her bikini bottom untying it. They pulled the material from between their mother's legs. All the young men were in awe seeing a mature woman's pussy on view as it is, the way her lips are engorged. As far as Ann was concerned she could not be more embarrassed to be totally exposed.

After she was released she figured it was useless covering her nudity presently, as everyone has seen her most private place already, including her sons. The mature woman embarrassed in her nudity, was escorted to a couch, the recent canning made her flinch, when she was directed to lie down on her back, with her legs spread, so everyone could examine her womanhood. Bobby retrieved a pillow so she could sit on it relieved some of the pain she was feeling on her backside. The blushing woman did as asked covering her face with her hands.

Bobby brought out a deck of cards, the assembled young men drew cards to see the order that they well be examining this mature woman. After the drawing the young men lined up, they examined her breasts and pinched her nipples. When the first young man finished her breast, he moved on to her examine her pussy. He asked her to open her womanhood, so that he could see inside of pussy. The humiliated woman complied having to remove her hands from her face to do this.

The second young man started on her breasts, as the first young man was manually exploring her spread pussy, inserting his fingers into this mature woman's pleasure palace. By the time her son's started to exam her she was on the verge of Cumming. Her son was pushing his fingers into her; she was thrusting her pussy up to meet he strokes. She screamed she came so hard on her son's fingers.

Ann was lying spread wide; the young men let her enjoy her orgasm. The rest of the group took their turns examining her; she had 3 more orgasm during her exam. After they were done they helped her up and thanked her for letting them examine her. It was not her choice she had to do this to get back the pictures she thought.

They watched her get dressed. Bobby gave her the pictures on a disk telling her to leave his father alone. Her son's agreed with Bobby. They told her they were not proud of her either for cheating on their father while he is overseas working. She was very sad that she was not strong enough to rebuke Bobby's father's advances.

All the young men told their former teacher that they will not stay anything to anyone about today. They said no one would believe the young men anyway. Bobby told her that he expects her to come over his house every day at 10 AM for the rest of the week.

Do you think she will? Let me know if you want to hear the rest of the fictional story.

TonyMA70
TonyMA70
810 Followers