Eniari IRL Pt. 05 - Dinner & Dreams

Story Info
Dinner, Dancing and a Dream.
3.6k words
4.59
1.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lee's

We drove the Bartender to her condo. It was a nicer looking neighborhood than the one Pauli lived in, but definitely had that "city" feel to it. She invited us to wait inside while she "made herself beautiful".

The living/dining room (so small it could hardly be called a "great" room) was a cozy affair. A couple of papa-san chairs facing a wall mounted flat-screen, and a small café table with only two chairs against the adjacent wall. Her kitchen was visible over a partition wall that looked as though it had unfulfilled aspirations of being a breakfast bar. The real eye-catcher in the room was the opposite wall. It was completely covered in small framed photographs of people and places around the island.

"Wow" he said.

"Looks like someone's been busy" I replied.

She chose that moment to re-appear from the bedroom. Her hair was down, the red sari she wore was perhaps more dramatic than my own dress, but the look fit her!

"Ready?" she asked.

Back down to the car we went and off to a little place called simply "Lee's". The young Asian hostess didn't even blink when I ducked through the door. She merely bowed and led us to a table. After receiving our drink order, she disappeared into the kitchen. While we browsed the menu, our waiter appeared with a tray of drinks and inquired if we were interested in appetizers. I let Pauli order, since he knew the menu better than the bartender or me. After ordering, we sat and chatted amicably. No one would have suspected that we had recently been naked and screwing our brains out.

"So" she said, "how do you keep busy these days Eni?"

"I don't really" I replied, honestly, "I lost my job when I changed, and I've been just muddling along since then."

"No steady income?" she asked, "How'd you afford the plane ticket here?"

I answered evasively "A little of this, a little of that, a couple of security gigs, and some of my abilities from in-game have really helped."

"That and she's got 'rich friends'" Pauli said, grinning.

"Dude, it's rude to brag about your money!" she said, with an edge in her voice.

"Pauli?? Nah girly, you got it all wrong," I quickly corrected her, "my 'rich friends' are who I refer to when I have a sudden windfall. They...ah...they don't really exist."

"And your money?" she pressed.

"Let's just say I have my sources, and that they will remain anonymous." I answered.

I could tell she was not going to let it go, so I turned to her and said very directly "Watch me, don't blink, and don't take your eyes off me." I faded into the shadows in the corner of the booth, my form only faintly visible, and then only if you knew what you were looking for.

The Bartender did not.

Her eyes grew wide, and she kept staring at where I had been seated. "Where'd she go?" she asked in a small voice.

"I'm still here" I whispered in her ear.

She jumped as I broke stealth only inches from her face. "Neat trick, huh?" I said.

"Holy crap, you can be almost anywhere and nobody would know."

"Almost" I agreed, "and that's as much of an answer as you need!"

I let Pauli have the conversation until the food arrived. He chatted with the bartender about our past, with a few references to old high school memories and how I had been in love with his sister. She listened attentively, giggling at some of the dumb things we'd done, and gasping at a few of the scrapes we'd come through, miraculously, without injury.

When the food arrived none of us were interested in carrying the conversation. Everything was delicious, even though I didn't know half of what Pauli'd ordered. I took some of everything, and when the first plate was empty, took some more. The waiter stopped by twice to make sure everything was okay, and to refill our drinks. When the desert came it was perfect, sliced fruit on iced coconut milk with a dark chocolate drizzle over the top.

"Good call, Brother!" I said.

"Mmm...I'm gonna remember this place!" said the Bartender.

Pauli just beamed at the two of us while he finished his drink.

"I wanna go dancing now" said the Bartender.

"Yer kidding, right?" replied Pauli, "I'm stuffed!"

"Aw come on Pauli," I teased, "you telling me you don't wanna go dancing with a couple of pretty girls?"

He burst out laughing, and I chuckled along with.

"Arright," he replied, "but you're big blue ass is going out on the dance floor with her first!"

"Deal!" said the Bartender and I in unison, and then looked at each other and grinned!

"Gawd!" exclaimed Pauli, "Women!"

Again we laughed.

The waiter brought the check then. We settled up and stepped out of the restaurant and into the night. It had sprinkled while we dined, and the smell of fresh rain was still heavy on the tropical breeze. Pauli drove us to a little dance club the Bartender recommended. As we crossed the crowded parking lot, I could hear the unmistakable sound of Digital Underground's Humpty Hump just starting.

"Aw yeah," I said excitedly, "that's my jam!"

The man at the door took our cover and waved us in. Pauli made a bee-line for the bar, while the Bartender and I headed for the dance floor. I knew I had the racial dance that all night elves could do, but I wasn't real sure about actually "dancing". Thankfully, the Hump is real easy to do (even if you do look like MC Hammer on Crack) and it was a great tune for me to loosen up. The DJ was spinning some fairly eclectic jams this evening, almost all from the late '80s or early '90s. It took me a few songs to figure out that I could throw bits of the racial dance into the mix of shimmies, shakes, and wiggles that seemed to entertain my companions and keep anyone else from actually attempting to dance with me. The Bartender, on the other hand, was a great dancer! Her moves were fluid, her rhythm flawless, about the only time she made a misstep was when she was laughing at my antics.

"Oh. My. Gawd!" she exclaimed, "You dance like a girl that is mocking a guy that is pretending to dance like a stripper!"

I grinned back at her "Y'know, that's probably pretty accurate!"

She rolled her eyes "Okay, stand behind me, and do what I do" she instructed.

Pauli had joined us at this point, and was perfectly content to do the "white-boy shuffle" while standing in front of the Bartender. She gave him a kiss (marking her territory for the night) and proceeded to step me through basic club dancing. After a few more songs, I was getting good enough that the wide ring of exclusion around me had shrunk to nothing. The next song was Black Velvet. This was a great slow-ish song and an opportunity for me to leave the dance floor and use the head. I almost walked into the Men's room (force of habit) but a quick stagger and a strategic giggle put me on a path the Ladies room as if that's where I'd intended to go all along. I "freshened up" and washed my hands, listening to all the chatter around me. As far as these club kids were concerned, I was one of them -- just another girl at the bar, albeit a big-assed, blue, kinda clutzy girl...with pointy ears. I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked like I was supposed to, nothing out of place, cobalt colored hair, smooth indigo skin, and softly glowing eyes, like cool moonlight.

When I left the ladies room, the DJ was spinning Sex on Wheels from My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult. Sure, it was the worst kind of Techno, but after locating Pauli and the Bartender, I moved onto the dance floor with confidence. Apparently, she had started teaching Pauli how to move as well, because as I got closer, I watched her turn and grind her ass against him while he moved to the beat behind her. I stopped where I was and started doing the Nelf racial dance until I felt loose enough to start using what she'd shown me. The music suddenly changed, Cherry Poppin' Daddies Zoot Suit Riot. The genre switch was bone-jarring. Every pair of eyes in the club turned toward the DJ, who appeared to be wrestling with a small houseplant.

I saw it clearly then. The red eyes, stubby wooden teeth and claws, and the flowery "hair": a tiny forest elemental of some kind was attacking the DJ. I could sense its health, and the health of the DJ, he didn't have long. All I could hear was my own heartbeat, and the sound of my blood rushing in my ears. With a thought, I equipped my leather and weapons and shadow-stepped across the club and behind the Elemental. A quick backstab with my enchanted blades ended the immediate threat, but the DJ was seriously injured. I knelt, and pulled one of my remaining bandages from the pocket universe I call my bag to patch him up. Then, for good measure I poured a minor healing potion down his throat. His eyes snapped open, clear and bright. After a few seconds I could hear the crowd around me again, and the sound of sirens in the distance.

"What was that thing?" he asked as the second verse of Zoot Suit Riot pounded out of the amps.

"Just a little forest spirit, got loose from its tree" I replied, kneeling by his side, "probably an isolated incident, but you may wanna dial back the bad techno for a while, just in case." I gave him a wink and a grin to let him know I was foolin' with him. He just nodded seriously, his eyes fixed on the supple leather encasing my chest...geez, kids these days!

I stood and helped the DJ to his feet. "Hey, it's your loot" I said, checking the little elementals corpse.

"Huh?" he replied.

"Your loot," I repeated, "don't you see the sparkles over the body?"

"Oh, you mean they don't just do that when you stab them?" he'd obviously never been a gamer. I snapped a quick pic of the wee beasty before its body de-spawned. Prior to stepping out of the booth, I slipped into stealth so that I could equip my evening wear again and return (mostly) unnoticed to my friends. I dropped out of stealth at the back of the venue, right in front of the ladies room with not a hair out of place. My combat gear was comfortably stowed back in my bag, and Depeche Mode's Personal Jesus was just spinning up. I danced my way across the floor until I found Pauli and the Bartender again.

While the rest of the evening passed without incident, I resolved to remain sober, and to check Blizzards online forums when I got home to see if this really had been an isolated event. After closing time, we dropped the Bartender off at her place and headed back to Pauli's. As soon as we were through the door, he headed for the bathroom, and I hopped online.

The Forums were full of reports of environmental critters appearing to, or attacking the mundane populace. Not all of them were hostile, but most of them would become hostile when threatened.

I showed Pauli when he emerged from the bathroom. He was somewhat inebriated, so I'm not sure that he completely understood what I was showing him. He shucked out of his clothes and flopped down onto the couch...the snoring started within minutes. I checked the doors and windows, just to make sure nothing could sneak in during the early morning hours, and then slipped into my big comfy tee shirt and the thrashed bed we had so recently shared with the Bartender. The room still smelled like sex, and I was certain to have weird dreams.

The Dream

The dream always begins the same. The forest is illuminated by a silvery light with no apparent source. As I move through the trees my clothing is caught on branches and ripped away until I emerge in the clearing of the moon-well dressed only in mist. Even that is stripped away by the gentle breeze that caresses my pale, blue skin.

This is where the dream changes. Some nights I bathe alone in the sacred water. Some nights I am bathed by the Sisters of Elune, as if in ritual cleansing. Tonight a cloaked figure stands watching as I approach the well.

"Bathe" a male voice commands, "and be cleansed by the Goddess Elune."

I step forward into the pool. The water is warm, this too is different from other nights. I move deeper into the pool, feeling the warmth embrace me. I close my eyes and immerse myself in the water, feeling all the cares slip away. I float in the middle of the moon-well and open my eyes to the heavens. The full moon is directly above the pool illuminating the scene with her blessed light.

The figure at the edge of the pool drops his cloak and moves into the water, revealing himself as a low ranking Night Elf Priest "You have been chosen by the Goddess this night to be her Vessel" he says. I feel her divine presence nearby. She flows into me, and I feel a deep joy and gratitude, though I do not know if these feelings are my own.

The male night elf sees from without what I cannot. He drops, trembling, to his knees at the edge of the moon-well. "My Goddess, I live to serve you." he speaks the words as if they are well rehearsed.

My body is no longer mine to control. Elune has become the mistress of my fate, and I have faith that no ill will come to me under Her care. She speaks through me, but it is my voice that she uses. "Arise my servant, and bring yourself to me."

He rises and wades deeper into the pool. As he approaches I can see clearly that he is completely nude and very aroused. The Goddess reaches out to him with my arms, encircling his muscular torso in an embrace that is anything but chaste. I feel her excitement as the young priest pulls my body close to him. I can feel his heat between us as he presses his lips to mine. The Goddess kisses him deeply, my hands travel down his back to cup his firm buttocks. "My servant" she says with my voice, "are you ready to fill me with life?"

"Yes my Goddess" he responds.

"Then kneel" she commands, "and prepare the way."

He drops to his knees in the shallow pool as the Goddess leans back onto the surface of the water, as if it were a feather bed, and spreads my legs in invitation. I feel his tongue on me, his hot breath. I feel his fingers probing, penetrating. The moans of pleasure might be my own, I am unsure at this point who's really in control.

"Yes, my dear Servant," She purrs, "you are blessed with great talent!"

He only intensifies his attention on the Temple of my body. His hands grip my thighs, pushing them upward, exposing far more of me than I am sure the Goddess intends. I feel his tongue tracing tight rings around my ass and long strokes up and down my pussy as if he were drawing an exclamation point with my clit at the top and my bottom at the bottom.

The Goddess sighs and addresses him again "You have been studying the ancient texts thoroughly haven't you, my wicked, wicked Servant?" I hear an edge in my voice, something not as pure as the silvery moonlight that bathes this ritual.

He lifts his face from my crotch and smiles slyly at the Goddess "Does not the Moon also have a Dark Side?" he asks and returns to his Worship.

"This one may not be ready for that" says the Goddess in my voice.

"I will please You and she will be pleased."

"Very well then Servant," says the Goddess, "enough of that! Fill Me!"

He rises from his kneeling position and places the knob of his penis at the opening of my vagina. She locks her brightly glowing eyes on his and holds his gaze while he slides inside me. I can feel every bit of his girth as he enters me. I would cry out, but the Goddess holds my tongue. She whispers to me "Make him work for it, little one."

He's moving inside me now, long powerful strokes. His muscular body gleams in the moonlight. She wraps my legs around him, pulling him into me. I know he's close to orgasm, but She won't let him come "Not yet" she whispers to me. How long I wonder. I feel the orgasm building inside me. My hands are on my breasts now, pulling the sensitive nipples, squeezing the soft flesh. His hands continue to push my thighs upward. I can feel his balls slapping against my ass with every thrust.

"Please Goddess!" he cries.

The planets align, the stars wheel in the heavens, and the Moon seems to stand still as the Goddess achieves Orgasm. I am just along for the ride as she releases her hold on her dear wicked servant. I feel him get rigid for a split second and then he's emptying himself into me. His come is hot inside me, he jerks with the intensity of his own climax before collapsing atop my body.

The Goddess holds him, cradling his body next to mine. She whispers things to me that I cannot understand, all the while stroking his back and singing softly to him. I find that we are no longer laying on the surface of the pool, but floating above it. The mist from the moon-well surrounds us.

After a time he stirs in our arms. "My Goddess," he whispers, "have I pleased you?"

"Do you still draw breath?" She replies.

He smiles then, relief floods his face. "Don't get cocky" She admonishes, "your Service is not complete!"

He bows his head "How else may I serve you, Goddess?"

She purrs "The Goddess has a Dark Side, this you have gleaned from the Elunar texts."

"Yes Goddess."

"These teachings are Apocrypha, some would say Heresy." She paused, "and you will not speak of this to any of my worshipers!"

We descend from the glowing mist above the moon-well to the darkened bower behind the moonlit pool. She pushes him down onto a bed of moss and kneels between his legs. A dark glamour surrounds us and a voice, not my own, issues from between my lips "Now Servant" She says, "feel the touch of your Goddess!"

He struggles briefly, thinking to prevent a mortal sin I suppose. Elune would have none of it though and soon his manhood is sliding back and forth between my lips. She sucks him hard again, my tongue twirls around the head of his sizable tool and then she's back down the shaft licking his balls, grinning up at him.

He groans with pleasure as she hungrily sucks his throbbing manhood. She pulls my lips away from him, moving upward on his body. Kissing him lightly as she ascends, and placing his rod between my sensitive breasts. Again I moaned inside, feeling his heat in my cleavage. He thrusts upward, and she kneels squeezing my breasts around his tool, and grinning up at him.

"Yes, my Servant" she coos, "you are indeed blessed!" She lets him fuck my tits only briefly before continuing upward and straddling his groin.

He tries to thrust into me again, but Her will prevails and he lay still. She slides my soaking wet pussy up and down the length of him, never letting him penetrate me. Nor letting me cry out in pleasure.

"Now my Servant" she hisses, "now is the darkest hour of the Night!"

I feel her slide up him once again and then change the angle of my hips as she slides back downward. This time I do cry out as she impales my ass on his shaft. Her will keeps my body moving back and forth on top of him, but my voice is my own. I cry out in wordless pain as I feel him thrust deeper into me. She rolls me onto my back with him on top. She pulls him deeper into me with my long legs wrapped around his hips. She pulls him down to me, kissing him deeply and silencing my cries. My fingers dance on my clit while he strains toward another climax. The initial pain has passed and now all I felt was the Goddess' pleasure in this dark act. "It is my will that you experience all of this tonight" She whispers to me, "You have been my Servant before, and now you serve again as my Vessel!" Images of various sex acts performed while I was still a human male were presented to me in excruciating detail, and I begin to remember that I have not always been a woman.

The Goddess laughs as she releases control. I found myself taking pleasure from the young priest laboring above me, striving to bring his Goddess to her climax. While his Goddess watched now from behind him, grinning fiercely at me, her dark form fading into the shadows of the forest.

The dream begins to fade, the young priest never quite finishing, and me feeling more than a little dirty and used, but also feeling more free than I have in ages.