Eniari IRL Pt. 06 - Dancing & Death

Story Info
Some dancing & drinking, a threesome, & death on the sand.
4.4k words
4.67
1.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday Morning Dance Lessons

I awoke to the sound of music. It took me a moment to get my bearings, like it does when you wake up someplace other than your own bed. Ah yeah, Maui...Pauli's little house by the beach. I rolled out of bed, and slipped into a loose fitting pair of shorts and a clean tank top. Holy crap, I thought, looking at the time. It was nearly 12:30.

"Good afternoon, sleepy-head!" said the Bartender, when I emerged from the bedroom.

"Hey Hooker" said Pauli, "here" as he handed me a cup of coffee.

I inhaled deeply "Mmm...Kona!" my favorite!

I sat on the couch sipping my coffee while the Bartender tried to teach Pauli how to do anything other than the "white boy shuffle". It was very entertaining to watch her move, and to watch him try. Eventually, my coffee was gone and I felt more or less normal.

"The problem is," I observed, "that Pauli doesn't have the fluidity of motion that you do."

They both stared at me. I went on "You, dear lady, have those wonderful soft curves that pretty well smooth out every motion you make."

She looked down at her body, and then over at his.

"I see, "she said, "His more angular form leaves him looking awkward when he imitates what he sees me doing."

"Exactly right, you can't really expect him to look like you do when you move, he's gotta tone it down a little, a man's dance is subtle, a suggestion of motion rather than an expression." I sat back feeling smug.

They went on with the lesson, he looked at me gratefully since he was now free to shuffle his feet and keep his arms mostly at his sides. My explanation was all bull-shit, he and I both knew it, but it made her happier "knowing" that it was a purely anatomical deficiency and not just a complete lack of talent or rhythm.

While they danced I got up and rooted around in the kitchen for something to eat. I seated myself at the table and polished off an omelet and some toast, along with another cup o' coffee. I followed her lesson as I ate, picturing myself moving the way she did.

When I had finished my food and dealt with my dishes, she called me over.

"Okay, Lazybones" she said, "you take over for me, I gotta use the bathroom."

"Wait a second" he objected, "I can't dance with hi...uh...her! She's one of my best buddies!"

I nodded in agreement.

"It's only a couple of minutes you big babies, I'll be right back!"

We danced awkwardly until she'd closed the door to the bathroom.

"Bloody?" he asked.

"Bloody!" I agreed!

He mixed a couple of drinks and then stood where she left us, drinking not dancing, until we heard the flush.

When she returned we were dutifully moving to the music, drinks in hand. The alcohol actually seemed to loosen him up, I noticed. His moves were not so mechanical. As for me, I just moved without thinking about it too much.

"Very nice!" she said.

I gave a little bow and moved to sit back down. She was having none of it though, and insisted that I keep dancing while she watched. She kept up a running commentary while I moved: "Stick it out more, and figure eight, like I showed you last night...yeah, just like that! What are you doing with your hands?? Wave 'em in the air, like ya just don't care, okay, watch me...just like this..." and so on. I had broken a sweat by the time she let me sit down. Pauli had used her preoccupation with me to grab another couple of bloodys. I accepted one gratefully.

"What none for me?" she asked.

"Will it make your clothes fall off again?" I asked

"Tsk, dirty elf, all you wanna do is screw, huh?" she laughed.

I simply grinned at her.

Pauli handed her a glass and she drank deeply.

"Mmm...that's good stuff!" she said, "I don't see either of you losing clothes, and I know you've had at least two each!"

Pauli was the first to act this time, he stood and peeled out of his tee shirt, revealing a well-tanned torso.

"That's what I'm talkin' about" she purred, "now how about you, Dr. Tits?"

I chuckled at her, "Show me what you want to see Wahini."

She grinned fiercely at me, before sitting up straight and untying the knot holding her shirt closed. Her ample chest was free of the confining cotton in seconds. Following her lead, I lifted my T-shirt up and off over my head, tossing it back into the pocket dimension of my "bags".

"That's much better" she said, and then to Pauli "What's it gonna take to get you out of your shorts?"

He grinned at her "All you gotta do is ask, girl!"

She fluttered her eyelashes at him, "Pauli, would you please drop your shorts for me?"

He pretended to think about it for a second before hastily ditching his bermies. His hard-on stood proudly erect, and her eyes seemed to light up at the sight of it.

"Mmm...yummy!" she purred as she bent over took him between her lips.

I sat watching while she sucked him off. Feeling myself getting hot and wet while her lips moved back and forth on his shaft, I tried to decide what about the scene was making me horny. The way she looked and sounded as she worked him over, or the fact that there was a hard dick getting serviced within arms reach. I decided I didn't really care and pulled my shorts off as well. I leaned back against the arm of the couch and spread my legs, with my hands between my thighs I opened myself and slid a couple of fingers in, knuckle-deep.

Now, she was the only one with any clothing still on. Pauli caught my eye and nodded, then moved to the opposite end of the couch. She followed him, shifting position so that she was on her knees, leaning over the opposite arm of the couch while she sucked his dick. I quit banging myself and moved toward her. Placing my hands on her waist, I slid my fingers into the elastic waistband of her running shorts. I slid her shorts back and over the pronounced curve of her luscious ass until they stopped at her knees.

Her ass in the air was irresistible. I spread her cheeks and buried my tongue, giving her a thorough rimming. She moaned around his cock, and spread her legs as far as her shorts would let her. With one hand on her ass, I slid the other between her thighs to play with her pussy. I pulled my face away from her sweet ass, but kept my hand between her thighs, my fingers dancing on her clit. She rocked her whole body back and forth while she sucked him; burying his cock in her throat at one end, and my fingers in her pussy at the other.

"I'm gonna come" he growled.

She moaned and moved faster, stroking his balls with one hand, while she braced herself on the arm of the couch with the other.

His orgasm was powerful. He emptied his balls into her mouth while she sucked and stroked him. He had to brace himself on the back of the couch before she released his tool from her lips. She then dropped to the couch and rolled over, pulling her knees up to her chest and savagely yanking her shorts off. She lay with her legs spread, panting her need to me. I lay on my belly on the couch with my face inches from her sex. She lay on the opposite arm of the couch while my knees pressed against the arm at my end. I lifted my ass and slid my arms under her thighs to put myself in a more comfortable position. Then I began to tease her pussy with my lips and tongue; lightly kissing the soft flesh surrounding the center of her, breathing hotly on the slick folds of flesh between her thighs. Her need was great, and she tangled her fingers in my long cobalt hair, in an attempt to guide my lips and tongue where she wanted them.

"Oh oh oh...oh you dirty elf!" she panted, "stop teasing me!"

"Mmm...no!" I replied and flicked my tongue lightly across her clit.

She squirmed attractively on Pauli's couch, and the noises she made got me even hotter. I could feel myself getting slippery and finally I did quit teasing her and slid my tongue deep inside her pussy. She moaned loudly while I tongue-fucked her. Paul sat across from us, stroking himself back to life as he watched. I moved one hand under her as she squirmed, and pressed the pad of my thumb against her asshole. She writhed as I slid my tongue in and out of her, occasionally flicking it over her clit. Her body was not really under her control anymore, it was all nerves and hormones. She arched her back, lifting off the couch again, and came down heavily, burying my thumb in her ass. She cried out, but did not pull away. Instead she ground down on my thumb, taking it as deep as it could go. A gush of liquid warmth flooded my tongue as she rode her orgasm out on my face and fingers.

"Holy shit that's hot!" said Paulie.

I flicked my tongue across her clit again, and she flinched violently.

"Oh God, no more!" she squealed, "I can't take any more right now!"

I chuckled and lifted my face from her crotch.

"So what's gonna happen when I pull my thumb out of you?" I asked.

She winced "Y'know, just leave it there for a minute..." I wiggled my thumb inside her, "And for God's Sake DON'T MOVE IT!" She cried as her body spasmed.

I chuckled again and lay my head on her thigh.

"Mmm...I've got something special in mind for you, Miss Elf!" she said lazily "Something I think you'll enjoy."

"Hell girl, I enjoy this!" I replied, indicating our present engagement.

She lifted herself away from me and moved, unsteadily across the room to her purse.

"I picked this up a year ago, when I thought I was gonna swear off men." She said.

She came back to the couch with her purse and rummaged through it first pulling out a mass of straps connected by a ring and then revealing an oddly shaped double headed dildo with balls in the middle. One of the heads looked as one might expect. The other was bent at almost 90 degrees and thicker at the head end than at the base.

As she put it all together, I started to get a picture of how it worked: One girl wore the straps, with the bent, misshapen thing inside her. The other girl got fucked with the normal looking end. Both girls got pleasure from being penetrated.

"Well, okay" I said, "if you want me to give you a good fuckin' I guess I can wear the rig."

"Aw, that's sweet of you" she cooed, "Not exactly what I had in mind, though!"

"Oh, and what are you hoping to do here?" asked Pauli.

"Don't worry doll," she said, "this isn't for you."

"Hmm...I think I should be worried, Brother" I stated.

"Yeah, but at least you have the right plumbing for what she's got in mind." He said.

"Fair enough," I replied, "Alright Girl, how you wanna do this thing?"

She grinned and then gasped as she installed the "Pusher" end inside her.

"It's a little bigger than I was expecting" she said, "help me with the straps wouldja?"

Pauli got her all strapped on, and she stood, with a fairly real looking silicone rubber penis, ready to take my virginity...again.

"That's just wrong lookin', Girl" he said, "I may never be able to look at you the same again."

"How bout if I let you fuck my ass while I'm banging your buddy?" she asked playfully.

"Oh, in that case," he said, "still wrong, but more fun!"

I was getting more uncomfortable with this arrangement by the second, and said so.

"Don't worry" she said, "He's only gonna be banging me, I'm gonna be banging both of you, and you're gonna be getting banged. It's simple really!"

We adjourned into the bedroom, the bed being a better option for the acrobatics about to ensue.

"Lay on your back" she said, "I wanna see those titties bounce!"

I chuckled and did as instructed. She moved between my legs and ate my pussy long enough to make sure I was good and wet.

"You can keep doing that y'know" I sighed.

"MmmHmm" she said, and then pulled away "But then I couldn't do this."

I felt the knob of the fake dick nudging against the folds of flesh between my thighs. She bounced it off my clit a couple of times and then got it lined up where she needed to be.

"Ooo, right there" I moaned as I felt myself stretch around the head of the thing. I had seen the length of the business end, and wasn't sure if it would all fit. But she kept working it into me, and it kept going without bottoming out. Soon the dildo was balls deep in my pussy. Pauli moved up behind the Bartender and looked over her shoulder.

"Damn Dude!" he said hoarsely, "you took that whole thing!"

All I could do was nod and breathe.

She looked back over her shoulder at him, "You ready to make me a sammich, baby?" she asked.

He nodded and squirted some lube onto his tool. She leaned forward, supporting herself above me with her arms straight, as he lined up on her ass and pushed. I watched her eyes get wide and she clenched her teeth for a second as he worked his cock into her tight little ass.

"Oh baby" she moaned, "that's a perfect fit!"

She was being DP'd, using his cock and the "pusher" end of the strap-on. They were both between my long legs, and Pauli started to move. He started moving slowly at first, taking it easy on her ass until she encouraged him to move a little faster.

"Mm...fuck that ass!" she growled, "Fuck it hard!"

She didn't have to tell him twice. He started pounding away at her ass, pulling almost out and then slamming it back in, balls deep. Every time he slammed into her, she slammed into me. I think she may have had some idea that she'd be able to maintain some kind of control of the encounter, but once he was inside her, it was all him. I just lay there moaning with pleasure, playing with her tits as she rocked back and forth under the pressure of his thrusts. I could feel the beginnings of an orgasm building between my thighs. The dildo was touching me in places I never dreamed existed. This was infinitely better than my fingers (or even hers), and the closeness between us was exciting. Her arms must have been getting tired, because after a few minutes, she inched downward until she was lying on top of me. This meant I couldn't play with her tits, but I could reach around and spread her ass for Paulie. Her face was right at tit level on me, and so my nipples were receiving a lot of attention while he was banging away at her ass.

"I'm gonna come!" he growled.

She just moaned louder. Between his spastic thrusting and her moaning around my nipples, I managed to come about the same time as him. I think she had been coming for the last few minutes; all she could do was suck on my tits and moan as he was spraying his come in her ass.

He pulled out, spent, and staggered into the bathroom to clean up. She just lay on top of me, her body randomly spasming with the aftershocks of her orgasm. Every time her muscles clenched on the "pusher" end of the dildo the business end jumped inside me, giving me a little jolt of pleasure.

"Was it a little too much, Wahini?" I whispered.

"Maybe...yeah...uh...I wasn't expecting...so much!" she gasped.

I just held her for a while. When Pauli came out of the bathroom I indicated that he should unbuckle the straps that were holding the dildo in place.

"Brother, I don't know how comfortable you are with this," I said, "but that thing's gotta come out of her or she's gonna be lying here on top of me twitching for a long time!"

"Arright" he said, reaching between our legs, "the straps between you may be a problem, can you just lift her up off you a little?"

I shifted around to lift her, and she gasped. Her body writhed and she moaned loudly, clamping her lips down on my left nipple.

"That's as much as you get." I said flatly.

"Okay" he said, "I can get it, I just hope neither of you is real shy."

"Really dude, I'm surprised you'd even mention that at this point."

"Alright, on three" he said, "One..." and he slid the dildo out of us.

I shuddered at the sudden emptiness, and at the sensation of the shaft pulling out of me. She positively convulsed as the "pusher" end came out.

"Damn Girl!" he exclaimed as she seemed to calm down.

"Wow!" she said, when she could breathe again, "That was a fuckin' Ride!" She grinned hugely at me and said "Next time, you get DP'd, it's fucking amazing!"

"Remember who I am girly, I don't think Pauli or I wanna go bumping uglies just because you think we should."

"Aww" she pouted, "don't you know, friends make the best lovers?"

I was not convinced, but Pauli seemed to be considering the idea.

"Y'know," he said, "you could go face to face with her, so that you don't even see me behind you."

"Dude, really?" I responded, "Do you think I want you inside me?" Even as I said the words, my body betrayed me and I felt my nipples tingle at the thought.

I rolled off the bed and headed for the bathroom without another word to either of them. I closed the door and started the shower, feeling a little confused by my body's reaction to the dirty place my mind went. Hell, I was a straight male in a female body, right?! Granted, the new plumbing was far more pleasurable than the old cock 'n balls had been, but that was no reason to be thinking like a chick...was it?

A Walk on the Beach

I showered in cold water, which only exacerbated my titty hard-ons. As much as I tried to think of anything else my mind kept returning to the idea of being sandwiched between the Bartender and my best friend. I resolved that it was not going to happen and got out of the shower. I reached into my "bag" and retrieved some cut-offs and a big T-shirt. When I stepped out of the bathroom the bedroom was empty. I could hear Pauli and the Bartender talking in the other room. She had got dressed and was headed for the door.

"Hey elf, I gotta go" she said cheerfully, "I have a 4:30 appointment this afternoon."

"You coming back?" I asked, maybe a little too eager.

"You want me to?" she replied, winking.

I could feel myself blush.

"Definitely!" said Pauli.

She smiled brightly as she opened the front door "Alright you two, don't do anything I wouldn't do!"

"Okay" said Pauli, "Wait...what wouldn't you do?"

She paused in the doorway, "Hmm...well, I wouldn't keep my hands off the two of you!" She blew us a kiss as the screen door banged shut.

"Well that's a helluva thing to say" I blurted.

Pauli just chuckled and grabbed us a couple of cold ones.

"Dude, seriously, remember who I am!" I said flatly.

"I know, I know" he replied, "she's just working her devil vagina magic on me!"

The beers went down quickly and were just as quickly replaced.

"We need to go out" he said.

"As in outside?" I replied.

"Yeah, outside, down to the beach" he said, "You haven't even had yer toes in the water since you got here."

He had a point. We were on one of the most beautiful islands in the U.S. and I hadn't even had a chance to wear my bathing suit.

"Sounds good!" I said, "Can we take beer with us?"

"We'll pick up a couple o' cans at the corner store" he said, "No glass on the beach!"

I put myself together, dug my swim-suit out of my "bag", and made some space for a few cans of brew.

"Ready" I announced.

"What took you so long?" he grinned.

"Boobs" I replied, "Boobs make everything take longer."

He chuckled, "Not everything."

I rolled my eyes at him and headed for the door.

Once out of the house we walked the short distance to the local beach. It was practically deserted, the only other beach-goers this late in the afternoon were an old guy with a metal-detector and a handful of local kids passing around a joint.

We walked, barefoot, down to the water's edge. The gentle surf on this side of the island didn't so much crash onto the beach as wander listlessly up the sand.

"So, nobody surfs this beach, huh?" I asked.

"Nah, the big surf is on the other side of the island" he replied, "Course that's where the rocks are, too, hardcore surfers don't care though."

I walked out until the water was up to my knees, "The water isn't even cold" I said, "like, it's not even the same Ocean as in California!"

12