Eniari IRL Pt. 07 - Rude Awakenings

Story Info
Things heat up and some Truths are revealed.
3.3k words
4.44
1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victory Lap

When we returned to the house, the bartenders car was parked next to Pauli's old Toyota. She met us at the door with cold Beers and a smile, "We're celebrating!"

Pauli and I just looked at each other and shrugged as we accepted the beers.

"You are now in the presence of Greatness!" the Bartender proclaimed.

"Oh really?" I asked.

"Mmhm" she nodded, "I finally passed my Realtor's Exam!"

Her happy-dance was a thing of beauty!

"O.M.G. Do you even know what this means?" she asked excitedly, "No More Bartending...unless I want to."

"Congratulations" said Pauli.

"What did you fella's do while I was gone, hmm?" she asked, her eyes twinkling.

"Oh nothing much" I replied, "Took a walk, drank some beer..."

Pauli finished the sentence "...Killed a giant lobster monster, brought a teen-aged girl back to life."

The Bartender looked concerned for a moment "You're kidding, right? Right?!"

"I wish!" he replied.

She looked at me, I just shrugged.

"It happens" I said, in explanation.

"Holy shit! Are you both okay?" she asked.

We assured her that we were uninjured. We sat at the table, drinking our beers while the Bartender described the test, the preparation, and the hours she'd spent learning the trade-craft. She really loved the work, and seemed to be able to forget about everything else while she was talking about realty.

"...and so the proctor said 'Nice job, this is one of the highest scores on record' I could have just kissed him!" the Bartender paused and looked at Pauli, "I didn't though, I just want you to know that!" And she went on with her tale.

I got up and fetched another round of beers, Pauli accepted his gratefully and took a long pull on the bottle. The bartender took a sip of hers and continued with her story about the incredibly exciting world of realty. I returned to my seat at the table and nursed my brew while she talked.

"...and I'm getting a big fat signing bonus on top of the new job" she said, "so that's why we're celebrating!"

She sighed theatrically and flopped back in her chair, "Thanks for letting me talk your ears off, I just had to get it out or I was gonna explode!"

I finished my second beer, Pauli had got up and grabbed another round for everyone, and the Bartender made a show of counting the bottles on the table.

"By my count" she said, "this is the round of beers that causes nudity!"

Pauli took drink of his beer and swished it around in his mouth "Yep, tastes like naked beer to me."

I looked at them both critically, "Really, getting naked after three beers, that's the rule now?" I asked,

"If that's the case I should have been stripping as I walked into the house!"

The Bartender giggled, "And I should have met you at the door nekkid."

Pauli just snorted "Amateurs, I would have been naked from age 20!"

All of us laughed and quickly finished our beers!

After an awkward pause, the Bartender spoke "Nobody is stripping."

"And nobody is getting me another beer" said Pauli.

Both of them looked at me expectantly.

"Fine!" I stood and kicked off my shoes, grinning as I walked to the fridge, "Here's yer goddam beer!" I said as I tossed a can of Tecate to Pauli, "And here's yer goddam tits!" as I pulled my tee-shirt off and threw it at the Bartender. "Now get those fucking clothes off and dance for me!"

She laughed as she stood and slipped out of her smart business clothing. Pauli just enjoyed the view while he drained his beer. Under the carefully coordinated business look was an equally well coordinated pleasure look. The silk camisole and the French knickers left much to the imagination, while revealing much as well.

I was feeling a little under-dressed in only my cut-off shorts, with my tits hanging out.

"Well," said Pauli as he stood and stretched, "time to pay the rent on those beers."

The Bartender and I just looked at each other, disbelieving, as he casually walked between us on his way to the bathroom.

"Wow" I said.

"Right?!?" she replied.

"That man's got a lot of self-control," I continued, "if it was me, I'd have had my hands all over your ass!"

She moved closer "What's stoppin' ya?" she said, fluttering her eyelashes.

I sat back down and pulled her onto my lap. With her straddling my hips she was at the perfect height for kissing. Her hands found my nipples in no time, and my fingers slid under her knickers, squeezing the soft flesh of her generous ass. She moaned softly as we kissed.

Pauli returned from the bathroom, totally nude. His hard-on stood out like a flagpole as he moved across the room and stood at the Bartenders shoulder. She broke her kiss with me and leaned back just far enough to grab his cock and guide it in between her lips. Now she had one hand on my tit, and one on his tool. I moved one of my hands off her ass and slid it up under her camisole to play with her erect nipples while the fingers of my other hand continued to explore her gorgeous ass.

I was watching her suck Pauli's dick from a distance of about a foot. She must have felt my eyes on her, because she took his cock out of her mouth and leaned forward to kiss me deeply. Her mouth was hot from the oral she was giving, and tasted a little salty. Then she broke our kiss again and returned to the blowjob. They were closer to me, less than a foot separated me from the blowjob. She stared at me out of the corner of her eye, I licked my lips, feeling my pussy get wet while I watched her suck him.

She pulled away from his cock again, continuing to stroke him as she leaned forward to kiss me again. When she broke the kiss this time, she pulled him closer, holding his cock tightly in her hand. "You want some?" she asked, staring into my softly glowing eyes.

I shook my head, a barely perceptible motion.

"Mmm...you sure?" she purred, "I think you do."

My nipples were completely erect, my breathing was heavy, I felt almost dizzy as my lips parted to receive my buddy's hard cock between them. She guided him into my mouth and then released her grip on his tool. She kissed my face, my neck, his groin, his taut abdomen. I moved back and forth on his cock, knowing what I was doing, but too far into it to care. Soon she and I were sharing his cock back and forth, kissing each other with his cock between us, licking his length, kissing the hot throbbing flesh.

For his part, he had remained as silent as possible, apparently afraid that any noise he made would shatter the moment. Now he groaned in pleasure, and I knew what was coming.

"I..I'm gonna...come" it was a hoarse whisper.

She took his cock and began to stroke him faster, urging him to come. I found myself leaning forward, teasing his balls with my tongue while she sucked and stroked him to a glorious orgasm!

He came while she was sucking on the head of his cock. The first salvo coated her throat. The next one squirted onto her face, the last of his come was sprayed hotly on my tits. I found myself leaning forward to lick his come off her face, it wasn't even a conscious decision, I just did it. She, meanwhile, was massaging the thick, white jizm into the flesh of my tits. I kissed her full on the lips, sharing the taste of his come with her before swallowing.

I felt dirty, and hot, and queer, and sexy all at the same time. There was nothing wrong with a woman giving her male friend a blowjob, nothing wrong with two women kissing, and nothing wrong with the thoughts of what was going to happen next, going through my head.

The bartender stripped off the camisole, exposing her generous breasts. Pauli moved back, while she stood and removed her knickers as well. I took the opportunity to slip out of my cut-offs, exposing my now-soaked pussy. She knelt between my legs and slid her tongue between my lips, tasting my arousal. I reached for Pauli's cock again, stroking him back to life while she ate me out.

"Damn yer good at that!" he said.

"I got a lot of practice, y'know...before" I replied, stroking him up and down his length.

The bartender had two fingers buried in me and was giving my clit a thorough tongue lashing. I could feel my climax building, and I knew it wouldn't be long before I came for her.

"You should stuff this thing where it can do the most good" I said breathlessly.

"Mmm...right" he replied, and pulled away from me. He knelt behind her and slid his hard prick up and down the soft pink flesh between her tanned thighs, before pushing into her.

She moaned loudly while sucking on my clit, causing me to shiver with pleasure. I was so close to coming, my body was moving of its own volition, writhing in the chair while she finger-banged my pussy.

Her moaning continued while he fucked her from behind. I could feel his thrusts through her as her tongue danced on my clit, and her fingers moved faster inside of me. I spread my legs as wide as I could, and knotted my fingers in her long, dark hair, grinding my sex on her face.

I came explosively! My body convulsed in the chair while I rode my climax out on her lips. She kept moaning while Pauli plowed into her cunt. I could feel a warm wetness gush out of me, coating her hand with my juice. The smell of sex permeated the room. She pulled her face away from me, her lips glistening. She lay her head on my thigh, and slowly pulled her fingers out of me. I could still feel her hot breath on my cunt with every moan and sigh she made, and shuddered with the aftershocks of my orgasm.

"Oh..oh baby...come in me, baby..." she encouraged him, "I wanna feel you come in me!"

His skin was slick with sweat as he continued to pound her from behind. I could see the ripples in her ass, a testament to how hard he was fucking her juicy cunt as he strained toward another orgasm.

"Mmm...maybe he just needs a little more encouragement" I purred.

I rose from the chair and knelt behind him, pressing my breasts against his back and reaching between his legs to stroke his balls from behind.

"You like it?" I whispered hotly in his ear.

"Uh...Uh huh!"he grunted, still plowing into her.

She rested her head on the chair now, crying out for him to come. I could feel his balls tighten as my fingertips brushed lightly across his sac.

His orgasm came suddenly and triggered hers. He fucked her wildly, pulling her hips roughly to him, burying himself inside her when he came. She cried out his name and I smiled devilishly, letting my fingernails graze his nuts.

Finally spent, he collapsed on top of her, breathing heavily.

"Well that looked fun" I quipped as I stood to fetch another round of beers.

He pulled out of her and lay to one side on the floor. She sat back, bracing herself against the chair and stroked his hair.

I returned with a trio of opened bottles. He took his gratefully and held the cool glass against his head. She held hers between her breasts, causing the bottle to sweat even more profusely.

"You gonna drink those, or just snuggle with 'em?" I asked.

I was filled with a kind of giddy lust. My body was excited, my brain was flooded with hormones, and I had no experience with this emotional state. I felt like pouncing on both of them and fulfilling the newly awakened urges inside me.

Problem was, they were both exhausted. While I sucked my beer down, they nursed theirs. The Bartender eventually dragged herself up off the floor and onto the couch. Pauli remained sprawled out on the floor until his breathing returned to normal, and then moved up onto the couch with the Bartender.

When they started snuggling, I excused myself and hopped into the shower, washing the perspiration and other bodily fluids off my pale blue skin. My mood had shifted with a swiftness heretofore unknown. I was no longer remotely interested in sex with either one of them. Moreover, I felt as though maybe it was time to return to the mainland. I was once again nothing more than a third wheel; I was convenient when desired, but absolutely not necessary.

I suppose I had thought it would be Pauli and me, sharing his place and hanging out; having a good time as friends. The sad truth of the matter was jarring. In my mind I just knew that men and women could not be friends, there would always be some sexual tension, or if one or the other of them ended up with a significant other everything else would just go out the window.

I dried off, put on my pjs and crawled into bed...alone again.

Awakening

I had not slept well, and the bed stood in mute testimony to my restless night. When the first rays of sunlight crept into my room I was almost grateful; now I had an excuse for being awake. I dragged myself out of bed and headed for the kitchen. Pauli slept alone on the couch, still naked, but halfway covered by a light sheet. There was no evidence of the bartender at all in the house, except for the lingering scent of sex. I started a pot of coffee, and as quietly as possible, fixed myself some breakfast. The coffee smelled wonderful, and the scent of frying bacon and eggs only added to it. Pauli stirred but did not wake. I took my plate and a cup of coffee and went outside to sit at the picnic table in his front yard. The world woke up quickly out on the islands. The birds were singing, people were on their way to work or school, and the cool morning grew comfortably warm before the sun had even cleared the roof-line of Pauli's small bungalow.

I heard him moving around in the house behind me. The clink of dishes followed by a deep sigh of satisfaction as he took that first drink of coffee. He emerged into the morning light wearing only shorts and sunglasses.

"Hey Hooker" he said, without enthusiasm.

"Mornin' Stud!" I replied, smirking.

He winced "Yeah, not so much, huh?"

"Man, give yourself a break" I said, "we've been drinking almost non-stop since I got here. You've been repeatedly called upon to service that little wahini from the bar, and while yeah, I was pretty wound up last night, I get over it."

He looked at me sideways "Wound up, huh?" he asked.

I only shrugged and gave him a wan smile.

He shook his head and focused on his coffee.

I took my plate into the kitchen and poured myself another cup o' liquid life. When I returned to the picnic table he was resting his chin in his palm, looking as thoughtful as possible.

"I don't know if she's coming back today" he said.

"She gotta work?" I asked.

"Not sure, she really didn't say" he responded, "just kissed me on the cheek and drove off about an hour before dawn."

"Maybe she needs a break from the action, too" I said, chuckling.

"Let's go somewhere for dinner today" he said, "how do you feel about sushi?"

"Dude, it's me" I said, "I love sushi!"

He winced again, "I know, I know...it's just been rough to remember you before" he gestured at me, "all this."

"Yeah, according to the forums, that's a pretty common problem for everyone" I replied, "especially when there is gender change."

"I might be getting too old for this" he said.

"You better get some rest then," I half-joked, "when the Bartender comes back you know she's gonna wear yer dick down to a nub."

We both laughed, the feelings of resentment that I'd felt the night before seemed to evaporate. "Don't you have to work today?" I asked.

He nodded, "But I don't have to be there until nine" he said, "what are you gonna do all day?"

"I figured I'd get your house back in order" I said, "it smells like a Goldshire Brothel!"

He chuckled, "I don't get the reference" he said, "but I appreciate that you're willing to help!"

We took our coffee cups inside. He showered and got ready for work while I started collecting empty bottles and cans from around the house. I was in the kitchen, cleaning up the breakfast dishes when he came in and awkwardly gave me a hug.

"Thanks Brother" he said, "shoot me a text if you need anything while I'm at work."

"Will do!" I said, and hugged him back.

I spent what was left of the morning, putting his house back together. Dishes and laundry were washed, the numerous bottles and cans that had been scattered around the home were disposed of, and the furniture was spot cleaned to remove any personal protein spills that may have occurred during our weekend debauchery. I opened the windows to let the fresh morning breeze blow through the little bungalow and carry the lingering scent of sex out of the house.

"That's better" I said, looking around the tidy home, "Looks like it did when I got here."

I took a quick shower to freshen up, equipped my cut-offs and tank top, and took a walk around the neighborhood. Being out of the house with the sun on my skin felt good. Hell, I'd only been on Maui for a few days, there was no way I was ready to go back to the Mainland.

The warmth of the day lifted my spirits, and I found myself feeling happy for Pauli. He'd had a lot of women in his life, but only one that he had truly fell for. When she broke his heart, he'd lost a part of himself. I'd watched him drift, unsure how to help him other than to be a good friend. We'd been friends for over thirty years, and even though I was no longer the guy he'd grown up with, I was still his friend.

I resolved to stay and enjoy the island life for a while. I'd do everything I could to see that one of my dearest friends found some happiness! I would be happy for him if this thing with the Bartender turned into more than just a beer and lust fueled weekend.

At one point, I saw a tangle of jasmine growing along a low fence. The sweet flowers had attracted a lot of bees and butterflies. As I passed I noticed a small faerie dragon fluttering among the pollinators, and silently wished him the best of luck in this new world.

In the back of my head, a memory stirred. I turned and spoke to the little dragon in Darnassian "Ishnu-alah little one." The tiny dragon's rainbow wings fluttered as it fixed me with an inquisitive gaze. These dragons were sentient creatures after all, and it would be rude of me to pass it by and not offer a greeting.

It landed briefly on a twig, chirruped at me, smiled a ferocious, toothy smile and then fluttered off in search of Goddess knows what. I took it as a sign that I was on the right path, and followed my feet back to Pauli's little bungalow.