Eniari IRL Pt. 12 - Date Night

Story Info
The wait is over!
3.2k words
4.67
852
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Date Night

I've seen other authors do this, and figured it's probably a good idea. This entire series is based on a Tumblr post that asked the question "What would you do if you woke up as your WoW toon?" I took it one step further and asked "What would happen if Everyone that ever played WoW woke up as their main (most played) character?"

We're ignoring the mass hysteria, clinical studies, lawsuits, and other nonsense that the real world would react with, and assuming that the mundane populace notices, but mostly doesn't seem to care much about the changelings.

Getting dressed to go grocery shopping was a drag; cut-offs, a loose tank top, flip-flops and Wayfarers was a dressed up as I was getting. Pauli opted for Bermies and a Polo shirt...with flip-flops and Wayfarers. Keeping my mind on what we'd be doing later made the trip to the supermarket bearable. We picked up what we needed and hurried home to get some of the longer prep time items going. Sweet potatoes wrapped in foil and started baking - check. Broccoli cut up and ready to steam - check. Pork ribs separated into manageable portions - check. And with what was left of the time before the Bartender showed up, I whipped up some tasty cupcakes. Another in-game recipe that makes you happy.

The Bartender arrived looking very professional. Her black pencil skirt hugged her curves, and the cream colored blouse she had paired with it was only buttoned enough to maintain propriety in the work-place. Pauli let her in and they kissed their hellos while I put the ribs together. Ordinarily, the prep time for ribs would be very long with the rub, the low heat baking, and the making of the sauce from the drippings. But, I didn't have to go through that. The in-game recipes took less than a minute per serving to put together, as long as I had a cooking fire/stove/pot, I could make food that not only nourished the body, but also gave the person eating the food extra stamina, and raised their spirits!

"What smells so good?" asked the Bartender as she followed her nose into the kitchen.

"Everything" I replied, as I plated the last of the food.

"Wow" she said, "you two must have slaved away at this all day."

"Not quite" said Pauli, "we only just picked up the fixin's about an hour ago."

She looked at the ribs on the plate with skepticism and then looked at me. I just shrugged.

"That's how the magic works sometimes" I said.

We sat around the table and chatted as we ate. I could see when the effects of the food hit them. Pauli was expecting it, so it wasn't a big surprise to him. The Bartender, on the other hand, really had no idea that the ribs we were feeding her would do anything other than fill her belly.

"Woah" she said, when the food buff hit, "I feel...different...better!"

She looked at the two of us with narrowed eyes, "You two didn't slip me anything did you?"

"No" I responded, "not exactly, anyway. The food you're eating is from an in-game recipe, it provides a stamina and spirit buff."

"Meaning?" she asked.

Pauli answered "Meaning you can 'go' for longer and feel better about doing it."

The Bartender looked at me again.

I nodded, "Yeah, that pretty much sums it up. And we have cupcakes for desert - they make you happy."

We finished dinner, and the Bartender started asking questions about what other in-game things would affect mundane humans.

"You could make so much money selling stuff like this, it would put a lot of pharmaceutical companies out of business" she said.

"I think the presence of magical healing in the world is already doing that" I replied, but I filed the thought away for future reference.

We adjourned to the couch with full glasses of wine and high spirits.

"I don't think we're following the three beer rule tonight" I said.

"Probably not" replied the Bartender, raising her glass "I don't see any reason to drink anything else when I'm already feeling so fucking good!"

Pauli nodded and smiled "You should have been here earlier, I got to sample a taste of Eni's herbal supplements!"

"Is that what you kids are calling it these days" she said, grinning wickedly.

"I mean, I sampled some of that, too" replied Pauli, "but I'm literally talking about stuff she mixes up using weeds and magic."

"It's not magic" I corrected him, "it's Alchemy, and they're not 'weeds' they're Herbs."

"Isn't Alchemy turning lead into gold?" asked the Bartender.

"Iron" I said, "with the knowledge I have I can turn iron into gold, not lead."

"So that's where your money comes from!" said Pauli.

"Some of it" I said, "the rest shall remain my own personal business."

"So, what else did you 'sample', Pauli?" asked the Bartender

"Y'know, a little of this, a little of that" he answered cautiously.

"You guys fucked didn't you" said the Bartender, "and you didn't even send me any pictures?"

"Well, the second time, one of us was a little caught up in the moment" I replied, nudging Pauli.

"The second time?" the Bartender looked as us, pouting, "Did you leave anything for me?"

"Well, that's kinda what the special food was for" I said, "I'm certain Pauli has enough 'fuel' in the tank to take care of business tonight."

"And if he doesn't?" asked the Bartender.

"I got something special tucked away" I replied, "but I don't want to use it if we don't have to."

"Yeah" said Pauli, "the crash from the herbal stuff is rough."

"Okay then" said the Bartender, "it seems that you two degenerates owe me some orgasms!"

"Are you saying it's Nekkid Time?" Pauli asked.

"It's been nekkid time since I got here" she replied, "I just thought it would be nice to remain dressed for dinner."

"Well alrighty then" I said, as I pulled my tank top off "I didn't really want to put on clothes today anyway!"

The Bartender took another sip from her wine glass and then stood and unbuttoned her skirt. With a shimmy and a tug, the smooth fabric slid over her hips and fell to the floor. She was not wearing anything underneath.

"You dirty girl" said Pauli, "have you been going commando all day?"

She smiled wickedly "Wouldn't you like to know?"

I stripped out of my cut-offs and stepped toward her "Lemme help you with those buttons" I said as my nimble fingers made short work of her blouse.

Soon she was standing in only her bra, stockings and heels. I stood behind her completely nude unfastening the hook and eye closure on her bra. Pauli had pulled off his polo shirt and wriggled out of his bermies while remaining seated on the couch.

The Bartender sighed in relief as the lacy, underwire bra fell away, "So much better" she said and leaned back into my bosom. The height difference between us put her head directly between my breasts. She reached up and grabbed two handfuls of tits, gently kneading the soft blue flesh. My hands were busy, massaging the creases in her flesh left by the lacy undergarment.

Pauli stood and moved over to us. The Bartender, now sandwiched between Pauli and me, moaned softly as Pauli pressed his body against hers and kissed her deeply. He was hard already, his cock throbbing against her tummy. I moved one hand from the Bartender's tanned flesh and stroked Pauli's back. He broke their kiss and turned his head slightly, sucking one of my pale lavender colored nipples between his lips. I groaned in pleasure, and the Bartender spread her legs and pushed backward with her bottom, rubbing herself against my thigh, while she placed wet kisses on Pauli's neck and chest. One of her hands had moved between herself and Pauli, and was gently stroking his hard-on.

I leaned forward and whispered in her ear "I thought I was supposed to be the sammich tonight."

She grinned "You'll get your turn, mamma's had a long day and needs some attention!"

Pauli had spent his time working his way down her magnificent body. Kissing and sucking on her sensitive flesh until he was kneeling before the Temple of the Goddess. He used his lips and tongue to tease her, kissing and nibbling on her inner thighs without ever doing more than breathing hotly on her exposed sex. After a few minutes of this, she was leaning heavily against me, her legs quivering with her arousal. I had wrapped my arms around her, as much to feel her body pressed to mine as to support her while Pauli continued to worship.

When he stopped teasing and started eating her like a starving man, her body jolted. I knew she was riding out her climax on his face.

"Ooohh fuuuck!" she gasped, as she ground her hips back and forth. Her hands were on Pauli's head, fingers buried in his short hair. She had raised one leg, and planted her foot on the edge of the couch to give him better access to the center of her. I continued to support her while she came on his tongue.

She had to push him away, though I know he would have gladly continued to eat her out. "It's too much" she panted, "I'm too sensitive right now!"

"Okay then, shall I carry you into the bedroom?" I asked, not waiting for an answer before scooping her up in my arms.

She threw an arm around my neck and laid her head on my breast as I carried her. Pauli followed, his raging hard-on standing proudly erect. When I laid her on the bed, she scooted to the far side and patted the middle.

"You lay down here" she instructed, "that way both Pauli and me can have access to your big blue ass!"

I did as instructed, and she immediately started kissing me and fondling my tits. Her lips pressed to mine, her tongue in my mouth, probing, teasing. Her small hands squeezing the soft flesh of my breasts, tugging on my nipples. It felt divine! Even more so when I felt Pauli's lips on my thighs, his hot breath on my tender skin, his tongue delving into the already slick folds at the center of me. Both of them moved over my body, fondling, kissing, sucking on my increasingly sensitive skin.

Four hands and two tongues

Hot breath on my aroused flesh

Orgasm rising

The haiku was the last coherent thought I had before my climax rendered conscious thought impossible. I rode out my orgasm on Pauli's tongue, my moans of pleasure were muffled by the Bartender's lips pressed to my own. My hands moved of their own volition, one clenching the sheet I lay on, the other roaming over the Bartender's luscious body. My body was the sea, waves of pleasure crashing through me, full of life! My mind soared high above, a bird carried to dizzying new heights by the storm of sensations coursing through me. I kissed the stars, feeling their white heat, and I swear I was embraced by the Goddess Elune before beginning the slow descent back to the mortal plane.

I was sobbing uncontrollably, at the same time smiling while tears ran freely from my softly glowing eyes. I had to push Pauli away and clench my thighs shut, feeling my sex slick between my legs. I pulled the bartender closer, wanting to feel the warmth of her skin against my own. Pauli sat up, grinning, his face covered in my arousal.

"You okay there, Hooker?" he asked brightly.

I could only nod and laugh. My brain wouldn't form the words, and my mouth couldn't have replied anyway. So I lay on the bed, laughing, with tears of joy streaming down my face.

"I think we broke her" said the Bartender, her eyes sparkling, "dunno how she's gonna handle the DP if the foreplay takes her brain away."

She slid out of bed and grabbed the dildo and straps from where it was hanging. Once again, she inserted the "pusher" end of the rig inside her, and then buckled the straps. I could see her skin blush as she walked toward the bed with the pusher moving inside her at every step.

I struggled to form words "...th-thought I...was w-wearing the...Strap...this time."

"Aww, aren't you just adorable" she said, "no more thinking for you tonight, sweety, only feeling!"

She moved onto the bed and knelt by my head.

"We are gonna fuck you so good tonight, Eni" she said as she brushed the head of the dildo against my lips, "now open up and suck this dick!"

My lips parted and the silicone tool slid into my mouth. While I was sucking on the dildo, I could feel her hand on my tit, squeezing, massaging, teasing my erect nipple. I felt Pauli's hand on my other tit, the skin on his palm was rougher than the Bartenders. I felt the bed move and opened my eyes, Pauli and the Bartender were kneeling on opposite sides of my head. As I watched, he leaned over and kissed her deeply. His hard cock throbbing only inches from my lips. I released the dildo from my mouth and reached for Pauli's cock. The Bartender whimpered as I slid my hand up the back of her thigh and grabbed a handful of her shapely ass. Pauli groaned as I wrapped my lips around his glans and sucked him into my mouth.

I felt the Bartender pull away from me and move on the bed. I sucked Pauli deeper into my mouth, feeling the hot flesh of his cock on my tongue and pushing against the back of my throat. The Bartender had moved to the bottom of the bed and was encouraging me to spread my legs for her. I surrendered, and let her move in between my legs. I was still soaked, as she grabbed me behind my knees and pushed my legs upward. I could feel the head of the dong nudging toward the center of me.

Pauli grunted and pulled his cock away from me.

"You keep doing what your doing, and I'm gonna paint your face, instead of your ass." he said.

I gasped as I felt the Bartender push the toy past my labia, and thrust it deep inside me.

"Oh Goddess, YES!" I cried as I felt myself stretched around the Bartender's tool.

Pauli moved off the bed and slid up behind the Bartender and pressing his meat between her buns.

"Hey!" she said, grinning, "I'm not the one getting the double-team tonight!" Even so, she pushed back against him as she pulled back for another long thrust into me.

"That's fine" he said, "but you should probably switch places with her, so I have someplace other than your ass to put this", he bounced his dick off her curvy bottom a couple of times before stepping backwards.

I rolled us over, keeping her silicon cock embedded in me as best I could, while changing our position. Now I was on top. The fake dick buried balls deep In my pussy as I ground down on the Bartender. I leaned forward and kissed her deeply, completely exposing my ass to Pauli. The Bartender moaned into my mouth as I moved on top of her. The pusher end of the dong must have been hitting all the right spots, because I felt her fingernails dig into my back. At the same time, I felt a cool sensation on my ass hole. Pauli had lubed himself up and was now working the lube into my ass with one...no...two fingers. I moaned with the Bartender as I felt him press the spongy head of his cock into my asshole for the second time today.

This was it. I was filled. My eyes opened wide as I felt Pauli's length slide into my back door. The Bartender grinned at me, knowing what I was feeling.

"It's pretty amazing isn't it?" she asked, not really expecting an answer.

I nodded and smiled back at her before tossing my hair over my shoulder and looking back at Pauli. I winked at him and lightly bit my lower lip, "You're not gonna be gentle with me are you?" I asked, knowing what I wanted the answer to be.

I felt his hands tighten their grip on my hips as he pulled me to him. I felt him moving inside me, only thin flesh between his cock and the Bartenders toy. The strap-on in my pussy made my asshole feel so much tighter. I felt pleasantly stretched around my lover's cocks.

I wish that I could tell you exactly how it felt to be thoroughly fucked in both holes by people that I loved and cared about. I wish I could describe in great detail exactly what sensations surged through my body as I rode the Bartender's toy from one orgasmic peak to the next. I wish I had the words to communicate the incredible sensation of my best friend in the world riding my ass to his own, very satisfying orgasm.

But I can't. Because as soon as we all started moving together my brain may as well have turned into jelly. I could not hope to recount the number and intensity of the orgasms that I experienced. There's no way in heaven or hell that I could even attempt to remember, much less write down, in any way that matters, the complete and utter destruction of my psyche that happened in that bed, on that night.

The first coherent thought that came to me after Pauli was done pumping his seed deep into my ass, what that I now understood why it had taken so long for the Bartender to recover when she had been the center of attention. I could hear the voices of my lovers, but I could not make sense of the words. I must have been grinning like the cat that ate the canary because the Bartender just lay beneath me smiling up with her hands on my thighs. Somehow I had managed to hold myself up so that I hadn't smothered her with my tits.

I felt Pauli's hands working to free the strap from the snug holes in which it was currently embedded.

I heard someone say "three" and felt an immediate sense of emptiness as Pauli removed the unstrapped strap-on from me and his girl friend. I collapsed to the side, careful not to drop all of my weight onto the Bartender. I could only hear her voice now, cooing, low and comforting as she sat up and stroked my hair. I was crying again, but not from pain. My brain was just overloaded with sensory information. I lay on the bed quivering with the aftershocks of our lovemaking.

The next thing I remember was feeling a warm body pressed against my back. I could feel the comforter laid over me, and a moment of clarity revealed that Pauli was being the big spoon for the Bartender who was being the "big" spoon for me. I could hear Pauli snoring softly, and I could feel the Bartender's breath on my neck, even as her arm was wrapped around my chest. It was very cozy, so I just accepted that this was how things were now and went back to sleep. Another week, I thought to myself as I drifted off. I'll stay another week.