Eniari IRL Pt. 13 - Epilogue

Story Info
IRL pt. 13 Epilogue.
2.3k words
4.38
731
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Island Epilogue

I had decided it was time to go home. I'd been staying with Paulie for a few weeks, and while neither of us was tired of the situation, I wanted to keep it that way. Also, I felt that he and the Bartender could really be good for each other, but I needed to let them figure out their relationship without my big blue ass in the picture.

On my last night on the island, Paulie, the Bartender, and I went out to Lee's again. The meal was as delightful as the first time, the service as efficient and unobtrusive. We talked and laughed over the meal as old friends do, leaving the restaurant with our bellies full, and out spirits high. We all walked down to the shore, kicked off our shoes and walked, barefoot, down to the waters edge. The ocean was dark, save for the bio-luminescence on the breakers. There was some light from the streets behind us, but mostly, it was just starlight and the dim light from the crescent moon hanging low in the west.

I felt a surge of homesickness, but I couldn't tell if it was for Lost Teldrassil and the cold waters of Darkshore, or if it was for my little home in Delano and all the memories of my family. I shivered briefly in the warm tropical air, and focused my attention on living in the moment. The past was done, and the future had yet to be revealed. Right now was all we were guaranteed.

My melancholy must have been obvious to my companions. Each of them wrapped an arm around my waist as we walked on the sand.

Paulie spoke first, "We're really gonna miss you, Hooker!"

"I know" I replied.

"Do you have to go?" asked the Bartender.

"No," I said, "but the timing feels right."

"Besides," I continued, "I don't want y'all to get tired of me!"

"Yeah, right" said Paulie, "like that'd ever happen!"

The Bartender leaned her head on me and spoke "The last couple of weeks with the both of you have been amazing, I don't think we could ever get tired of you!"

"So what are you going to do after this?" asked Paulie.

"I don't really know" I replied, "I haven't had to think about what's waiting for me in Delano, but I suppose I've got some work to do before I can have another adventure like this."

"You know I'm always just a phone-call away, girl" said Paulie, "and if you need anything just call and I'll do what I can for you."

"I know" I said, feeling tears of joy at the corners of my eyes. I really loved Paulie, he'd been a good friend all throughout, and even after the shift had remained a steadfast companion.

The Bartender wrapped her other arm around my waist and hugged me tightly "I wish you would stay, but I understand why you have to go."

I gave her shoulder a squeeze, unable to speak for the lump in my throat. I kissed the top of her head as we all stopped there on the beach and huddled into a three-way hug. Once again, my height proved to be the element that broke the tension. As I pulled the two of them into the hug, both Paulie and the Bartender were nearly smothered by my breasts.

Both of the gasped for air when I released them, and we all burst out laughing.

"Will you join us for one more night before you leave?" asked the Bartender.

"I'd kinda hoped to" I replied, "y'know, one for the road and all."

Paulie chuckled "We should get back to the casa then, what time does your flight leave?"

"Tomorrow evening," I replied, "which gives us plenty of time to get me Laid, Fed, and back to the airport."

Laughing, we walked back up the beach and found where we had left Pauli's car. It was a short drive back to his house, and the Bartender took the opportunity to get him primed for the coming attraction. I watched from the back seat as she leaned over and freed his cock, stroking and sucking him while he drove us home.

When we arrived at the house, none of us even hesitated before stripping out of our evening attire on our way to the bedroom. None of us had even had a single beer in the last few hours, much less the agreed upon three that caused clothing to fall off. The Bartenders lush curves and deeply tanned skin provided a warm contrast to my lithely muscled, pale blue body. Paulie, though he was quite solidly in his fifties now, was in excellent shape. Good thing, too, since his was the only dick in the room, and it was about to see a lot of use!

The Bartender pushed him back onto the bed and wasted no time in wrapping her lips around his meaty shaft. Since she was bent over, I buried my tongue in her pussy, licking her from clit to asshole until her thighs began to quiver.

"Mmm...I need to get this dick inside me" she sighed as she crawled onto the bed to straddle Paulie. I grabbed his dick and guided it into her as she moaned in pleasure.

She rode him until they both came, while I watched, stroking my own, very wet, pussy. After riding his cock to a satisfying orgasm, the Bartender focused her attention on me, gently pushing my fingers out of the way and burying her face between my thighs. I could feel her tongue dancing on my clit while her fingers pushed into me, curling up and stroking my g-spot. I was the one moaning loudly now. My hands were on my breasts, squeezing my nipples as I lay back, closed my eyes, and let the Bartender pleasure me. After a moment I felt Pauli's hand on the side of my face, turning my head toward him. I opened my eyes to see his cock, semi-hard and still wet from the Bartenders pussy. Without thinking I opened my mouth to receive the slab of meat being offered to me. I could taste their mingled juices as I sucked him back to hardness. The Bartender moved, and Paulie took her place. I could feel his razor stubble on my thighs as he devoured my pussy. The Bartender moved around the bed to sit on my face, with her hands on my breasts. Pauli's come was still dribbling out of her and I lapped up every creamy drop. Pauli's tongue was soon replaced by his hard cock. I could feel his length sliding into me as his hands pushed my knees up, spreading me open, allowing him to penetrate me deeply. The Bartender rode out another satisfying orgasm on my tongue before dismounting to turn and kiss me deeply. Pauli's breathing was ragged, and his thrusts soon carried him to his second climax of the evening. I could feel the hot spurt of come inside me, setting off my own orgasm.

We collapsed into a sweaty pile of naked flesh on the bed. The Bartender and I were making out while Paulie recovered from his exertions. At some point I think we all must have slept, because I awoke in a darkened room with the Bartenders lips on my nipples. She grinned up at me and moved up to kiss me on the lips again. Paulie was a dark shape, snoring softly on the other side of the bed. The Bartender and I made out for a while before moving into a 69. Both of us were moaning softly as we ate each other out. Apparently that was enough to rouse Paulie from his nap. He groaned and stretched before rolling onto his side to watch us. The Bartender and I switched positions, this time grinding our soaked pussies together in a "scissor fight". Both of us could see Pauli's dick returning to life as he began to stroke himself.

"Bring that over here" said the Bartender.

Paulie got up and moved around the bed, sliding his hard cock between the Bartenders waiting lips. We continued to grind against each other, and she moaned around his cock. I could feel the orgasm building inside me, and wondered if the Bartender was close. I got my answer as her moans intensified, and a sudden burst of slick wetness soaked us both. My own climax came shortly after, leaving us both breathless and satisfied.

"Here Paulie," I said, "lay down and let me do the driving this time."

This would be a first for me. Ordinarily, even if I had initiated the sex, I had let Paulie be the "top", while I had just been a passive participant in our encounters. The Bartender grinned at him as he lay in the middle of the bed. I turned and mounted him in the reverse Cowgirl position, so that the Bartender could get her tongue involved if she so chose. She guided him into me, and I began to ride. It took me a minute to get my rhythm, and to really figure out what was gonna feel the best, but soon I was moaning loudly while the bartenders tongue danced between my clit and Pauli's balls. His hands were on my ass, spreading me and tickling my ass-hole with his fingers. I knew that I would come before him, since he'd already come twice tonight. I moaned louder as the Bartenders fingers replaced her tongue, and I felt her lips latch on to my left nipple. Yes, I was definitely going to come soon. I could feel the warmth spreading from the center of me, and from my nipples. My legs began to shake as I started to lose my rhythm. Pauli's hands found my hips and began to pull me to him, as he thrust up into me. I'm pretty sure I forgot my own name for a solid minute as I was cock-drunk from the fucking I was receiving. The Bartender was the only thing keeping me upright as Paulie pounded away at me. My eyes were closed and all I could do was moan as my orgasm seemed to stretch on for what seemed an eternity. Eventually I felt him come inside me again, which triggered a whole nother level of climax for me. I think I may have blacked out, but I was still upright, and riding Pauli's cock when I regained my faculties, so it can't have been for long. The Bartender was giggling as I rolled off Paulie and sprawled out on the bed, with my ass in the air.

"Didja have a nice ride?" she asked.

"Uh...huh" I panted.

"Good!" said Paulie as he rolled toward me and smacked me on the ass, "Remember this fuckin', and come back when you need some more."

The Bartender nodded, "I'll be happy to share this piece of prime beef with you anytime!"

That was the last thing I heard before sleep took me. The next time I awoke, I was alone on the bed. The room was illuminated with pre-dawn light. Too early, I thought to myself and went back to sleep.

This time I dreamed. I dreamed of Darkshore, and of the Central Oregon coast. I dreamed of Delano, and the weird anxiety dreams where I'm in my house, but it's nothing like my house. I could hear Pauli's voice asking me something...the world snapped into focus as I opened my eyes to the bright morning sunlight streaming through the blinds. Paulie stood over me in a tee-shirt and loose boxers.

"It's 9:00 AM Hooker, are you gonna get up?" he repeated.

"Is there breakfast?" I asked.

"Not yet" he said, "but there can be."

"Mmm...I'm in the mood for Sausage" I purred as I reached out toward his crotch.

"Really?" he said, as I grabbed his cock through the thin fabric and pulled him toward me.

"Didn't get enough last night, huh?" said the Bartender from the doorway.

"Oh I did," I replied, "I just want a little taste before I roll out."

I had pulled his flaccid penis free of the boxers and was teasing him with my lips. I could feel him beginning to harden and so slid his entire length between my lips, just to feel him get hard in my mouth. His cock expanded and grew in length, eventually the head pressed against the back of my throat as my nose was buried in his neatly trimmed pubic hair. I moved back and forth on his cock, sucking him completely hard before pulling away and rolling out of bed.

"Okay" I said brightly, "all yours!" and then bounced off to the bathroom.

Through the door I hear Paulie say "what the fuck" before I turned on the shower, drowning out any further conversation from the bedroom.

I had a nice 20 minute shower, managing to wash all the bodily fluids off my skin and out of my hair before turning off the water and wrapping a towel around my hips. When I stepped out of the bathroom I found Paulie and the Bartender both naked on the bed and breathing heavily.

"Excellent!" I said, "y'all had a good time while I got clean."

"Just finished when you turned the shower off" she panted, grinning.

"Alright, so let's do brunch and get my big blue ass down to the airport" I said.

We dressed more or less appropriately. I made sure that anything I'd brought or bought was safely stowed in my bag, and that nothing that belonged to Paulie or the Bartender had managed to stay in my possession.

We went out for Brunch, the same little place where we had met the Bartender a few weeks ago. We ate well, talked and laughed, and finally it was time to go. I was flying directly from Maui so there was no need to catch any transport to Oahu. Paulie and the Bartender dropped me at the Departure terminal and we all hugged and kissed good-bye before they got back into his car and drove away. Dressed in my cut-offs, tank-top, Topsiders and Wayfarers I strode into the terminal with my one-way ticket in hand.

On to the next adventure, I thought.