Enigma Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," I told her. "This is my pussy from now onwards... And I would like to deal with it as I like... And now I want to lick it." I continued to do just that and... She whined and exploded in orgasm again... It went on and on and... She twisted wildly under me... Finally managing to get her hips turned and... Scrambling backward on the bed... She stared at me wildly for a minute... Before collapsing back on the bed... Her head shot up again... "What the hell is wrong with you, Dev? You probably don't know... I don't like to be held down! At any moment of a time!" Jyoti literally glared at me

"Too bad," I told her, "I never new that... Don't worry... If you don't like to be held down... I HAVE A SOLUTION FOR THAT!"

"WHAT'S THAT?" SHE IMPLORED.

"WELL, YOU CAN RIDE ME LIKE A 'COWGIRL'!" I SAID COOLLY.

Joshna burst into laughter. I too gave a sarcastic smile. But Jyoti was all serious, "Dev! Be sensible... Joshna is right here..."

"So what?" I asked casually, "She 19 and a major! She can choose her own life partner and even can get married to someone of her choice! That is to say the least! If she wants to fuck around with someone... Neither of us can really stop her from doing so!"

"You're out of your mind!" Jyoti said while glaring at Joshna.

"Why waste our time in petty issues..." Saying so I pulled her by the legs to a more comfortable position. She looked at me with suspicion in her eyes. I stood up to get a full view of her sensuous beauty... She closed her eyes... Less out of shame... And more out of discomfort... Seeing my reaction Joshna turned her towards me and asked, "DADDY-UNCLE, WILL IT BE OK FOR YOU IF I WATCH YOU FUCKING MOM?"

"I DON'T HAVE ANY PROBLEM! ASK YOUR MOM!" I REPLIED.

"MOM... WILL YOU MIND?" JOSHNA'S VOICE HAD AN UNDER-CURRENT OF EXCITEMENT!

"OF COURSE I'LL... HOW CAN YOU REQUEST SUCH A THING? YOUR 'DADDY' FUCKING YOUR 'MOMMY' AND YOU WANT TO WATCH US FUCKING?!"

'DADDY!!!' I WONDERED!!! WHICH MEANS INDIRECTLY JYOTI IS ACCEPTING ME AS HER NEW HUSBAND???

"YES... OF COURSE... SINCE NURSARY YOU WERE MY TEACHER... YOU WERE THE TEACHER OF GENTILITY TO ME... YOU TAUGHT ME TO GROW ME IN MORAL HEIGHTS... YOU'RE THE SUSTAINING POWER BEHIND ME!" SAID JOSHNA IN ONE LONG BREATH!

CHAPTER: 15 -- Fucking Jyoti the 38 Year Old Widow Mother Inside Her Master Bedroom On Her Master Bed Where Her 19 Year Old Daughter Was A Mute Spectator!

I kissed Jyoti... While patting Joshna on her cheek... Put one hand on Jyoti's chest and... The other down between her legs... Seeing my touch my on her dear MOTHER's pussy... Started to reawaken Joshna's own desire... "You're really wet for me. I like that." I said before kissing Jyoti's sensitive neck. She moaned, "I think my wet and warm cunt is just too excited to meet your big and bold cock..." She grabbed my semi erect cock with both her tiny hands... As Jyoti started to stroke the growing cock of mine... I drove a finger into her dripping pussy... She let out pleasurable moan... To the dismay of Joshna... Who started stroking her own pussy over her house-dress!

I intended to spread out Jyoti's fleshy thighs... She understood and complied... By moving her butt to the edge... And pulled her legs wide apart... Her pussy looked to be dripping in anticipation and expectation... I leaned over her to kiss her and play with her adorable tits... Joshna too leaned over my back to have a glance...

My cock pressed against her crotch... Jyoti began moving her hips desperately... For MY HUGE COCK to slip inside... I was really enjoying teasing her... I pressed the large pear-size head of my pound and half cock between Jyoti's wet and warm pussy lips... Which were also extremely long extremely thick and extremely hairy... I rubbed it up and down causing Jyoti to shudder as it moved over her pink clit...

"Ask me for it," I demanded. "You're going to need to ask for it. If you really want it to be inside of you soon!"

"Please fuck me DEV!" Jyoti pleaded. "I want your big cock inside of me. Please."

I slowly sank myself into Jyoti's virgin like tight pussy. She moaned in pleasure as its full size penetrated her. "Your tight pussy feels incredible! Looks like an almost virgin pussy! Does not seem like you are mother of a 19 year old teenage girl!" I said without any exaggeration! Jyoti blushed! Joshna giggled! And I kept on pounding!

Then came my next banter, "Am I bigger than you'd ever imagined?" I asked with a smirk in my face.

"Ooohhhhhh... Yeeessssss... Much bigger... So much bigger..." Jyoti said truthfully. Made Joshna to look at her mother while visualising... If my cock was creating that sort of a havoc in her mother's pussy... Than what it would do to her VIRGIN PUSSY? Slowly Joshna's hand slipped into her panty and started digitally stimulating her hairy virgin pussy!!!

"Is it better Jyoti? Does my cock inside of you feel better than your ex-husband?" I asked to make her realise my indispensible cock inside her incredible pussy! Which I have owned just now and in the process of destroying it forever with my length and girth, for any other standard cock if at all intended to invade the hairy orifice in future course of time!

"IT IS NOT ONLY BETTER... BUT ALSO BIGGER... MUCH BIGGER AND THICKER... THAN MY EX-HUSBAND... I THINK... I'M IN LOVE WITH YOUR COCK FIRST... THEN WITH YOU!!!" EXCLAIMED JYOTI IN A SULTRY VOICE

I CONTINUED WITH MY BATTERY OF QUESTIONS, "YOU WANT ME TO FUCK YOU AGAIN AFTER TODAY'S ESCAPADE?"

"YES. I WOULD LOVE YOU TO FUCK ME... MORE... AND MORE FREQUENTLY... EVERY SINGLE DAY!" EXCLAIMED JYOTI.

"DON'T TELL IT TO ME... CONFIRM IT TO JOSHNA!" I DICTATED.

"OOOHHHHHH... JOSHNA... HE IS TOO GOOOOOOD! DEV IS JUST SUPERB! THANK YOU MY DAUGHTER... FROM NOW ON WARDS... I LOVE YOU ALL THE MORE!!!" SAID JYOTI TO JOSHNA POURING HER HEART OUT!

Jyoti barely got those last words out before having a massive orgasm shattering her body literally into pieces. I slowed down to let Jyoti recover, and then slowly picked up the pace with a gradual process.

"I bet your ex-husband had never made you cum like that even a single time!" I asked an embarrassing question deliberately, while continued to fuck her with mighty thrusts, pushing her to brink and forced her to accept the reality by saying, "NO NEVER EVER MY EX HUSBAND FUCKED ME LIKE THE WAY YOU ARE FUCKING! NOT EVEN ONCE!"

I smiled and picked up the pace, "I'm going to cum soon! Where do you want me to cum?"

"I want you to cum in me, fill my pussy with your cum!" Jyoti said with all eagerness.

"Are you protected?" I asked her with some concerned.

"No." Replied Jyoti, "Being a widow, I never thought of taking any protection!"

"Never mind I'll buy you some 'Morning After Pills' tomorrow. You might require them from now on wards regularly!" I said with a tinge of pride in my voice.

Joshna was looking at me as well as her mother with big and unbelievable eyes! She was unable to believe the talk between me and her dear mother. Breaking her thought process I plunged deep into her mother's slimy and slippery pussy and deposited gobs and gobs of loads of my virile seeds into her motherly unprotected womb. I grunted. Jyoti groaned. And Joshna grumbled, "When shall I get my turn to be fucked by that beasty cock of yours'?"

"YOY BEING A VIRGIN MY DEAR... I'LL HAVE TO DEAL WITH YOU CAREFULLY! SO WAIT FOR YOUR TURN PATIENTLY... I WILL FLOOR YOU IN THE NEXT PART OF ENIGMA! TILL THEN KEEP GUESSING... WHAT I'LL DO WITH YOU AND YOUR VIRGIN BODY!!!"

Joshna blushed beetroot... With a dreamy expression... In her almond eyes... Probably fast-forwarding the 'Rewards And Punishments'... Of losing her long cherished virginity... Intact till now... Would be destroyed soon... If not sooner... That would be another episode in the making...

Epilogue:

This is a story of 'JOSHNA'... The 19 year old vivacious dusky beauty from Chennai (South India)... It is her journey from her school days... Where she developed a crush for an Entrepreneur... Old enough to be her father... And the crush gave way to infatuation... And culminated in obsession... She gave her first 'Blow Job' to her 'Daddy-Uncle' Dev... Who in return gave her the first 'Cunt Licking'... The virgin beauty was all set to lose her long cherished virginity to Dev... Not before her 38 year old mother Jyoti stepped in... And Dev gave her... What she was deprived off since the past 20 years... Joshna continued her Internship under the guidance of Dev in his esteem organization... Then suddenly there was a shift in the tale... In a swift... Pushing the story's boundaries as well as contents... That's ENIGMA! Watch out!

End Of 'ENIGMA PART III'

******

SweetNothingsAndBeyond

12