Enigma Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you still remember that incidence?" I questioned her with a smirk.

"Incident was less important! What was more important was your unbelievable cock! 9" LONG AND 7.5" GIRTH IS DEFINITELY A MASSIVE TREAT FOR INDIAN STANDARD!" Joshna said while salivating!

"You still remember my size?"

"How can I forget it? The only way I kept my desire alive... Was through watching the BBC Flicks!"

"WOULD YOU MIND FEELING THE 'REAL ONE' IN YOUR PUSSY?" I asked apprehensively.

"ANY DAY 'DADDY-UNCLE'... I HAVE PRESERVED MY VIRGINITY INTACT... ONLY FOR YOU!" Joshna said looking straight into my eyes.

"OH... JOSHNA... YOU ARE A DARLING..." I WAS ABOUT TO HUG HER... WHEN SHE STOPPED ME...

"YOUR DRESS WILL GET SPOILED... AND I DON'T WANT TO BE BLAMMED FOR THAT... WHY DON'T YOU REMOVE YOUR CLOTHES... SO THAT WE CAN BE COSY..."

******

CHAPTER: 19 -- PAYBACK TIME -- THE BEST BLOW-JOB IN MY LIFE!

I stood up and removed my shirt, vest and trouser in a jiffy... And stood there in front of Joshna just in my branded Jockey brief... Joshna still lying there on the purple satin cover... Looked up at my incredible body... As I flexed my gym-fit muscular body... Beyond the 'Idiot-Box' Joshna was probably ogling at a real man-mountain for the first time! With a height of 6'3" and a weight of 240 pounds... I was a bit too much for an average Indian! She looked at my towering body for a moment... Then drifted her attention downward... Indicating to my brief...

"Why did not you remove that?" She asked in a sultry voice.

"You want me to remove it?" I questioned her indifferently.

"Yes." Replied Joshna while looking at my brief and seeing my bulge as a coiled serpent stuffed inside my over stretched brief.

"Then earn it" I demanded her.

She got up and knelt down before me, while putting both her dainty hands on either side of her slim waist. I grabbed her hand and in a single swift motion pulled it on to my bulge. She glanced up on to my face mesmerised. I gave her a smirk... Before a shriek escaped out of her half opened lips... Just by touching my half-erect member over my thin and partially wet brief due to my over-flowing pre-cum... I looked at her dreamy face... She was looking like a typical 'SLAVE-GIRL' just being conquered by a 'SUPER-HERO'! Her look was virtually transfixed over my over-sized 'BULL-COCK'... And she was there stand-still on her knees... Worshiping my 'GIANT-MONOLITH'!

She put her tiny hands over the elastic band of my brief and slowly yet seductively pulling it down... Revealing my 'MAGNUM-OPUS' millimetre by millimetre... Savouring every moment of it... And trying to save it down inside her mind... To relish its feeling for a long time to come... As my entire 9" penis with a girth of 7.5" revealed fully with the magnificent hairy testicles... Joshna's jaws literally dropped on to her folding knees...

"GIGANTIC!" She murmured.

"What? The PENIS or the TESTICLES?" I quizzed sarcastically.

"BOTH!" She replied unashamed, still recovering from the shock!

"Liked? What you saw?" I questioned back half knowing the answer.

"GANGURITIAN!" Was her next statement.

"It seems you're lost somewhere between my penis and testicles..." I tried to pull-out her sensual cord...

"Well, I'm yet to decide... Which one is more captivating? Your well-hung and enlarged penis? Or your well-endured and tennis-ball-sized testicles?" Joshna blurred-out in sheer confusion.

"Why don't you touch both? It'll be easier for you to get into a derivative conclusion!" I suggested while pulling her into my territory.

"Can I really touch them?"

"Of course my darling... These are not just meant for display only! You can TOUCH and FEEL also MASSAGE and MANIPULATE all my assets to your heart content!" I gave her a green signal, which was otherwise the first well-calculated step of trapping her into my game of love.

Joshna's eyes sparkled in excitement as she put her left hand first and then the right hand on my fully grown shaft, still a descent portion was left out untouched! She giggled as she could not encircle her dainty fingers all around the circumference of my grangurian shaft!

"INCREDIBLE!" She confessed in a low tone.

"BUT TRUE!" I added spice to her statement.

As Joshna lovingly put her hand over the shaft... She could feel it was as hard as a steel pipe... But it felt hot and alive in her soft hands... She could feel his pulse beating... Beneath a thick vein under her delicate hands...

"RUN YOUR SOFT HANDS UP AND DOWN MY ROCK HARD COCK!" I Ordered as could feel her hands trembled as she heard the word 'COCK' for the first time from my mouth.

She watched in awe and fascination... As she slid her hands slowly up and down my shaft... Then repeating the act without being told even once... It was so thick that... There was an inch or more gap between her thumb and middle finger!

"NOW PULL IT OVER... SO THAT IT'S POINTED STRAIGHT ON TO YOUR CUTE LITTLE MOUTH!" Came the next dictum from my mouth! pull it over so that it's pointed at your mouth."

'Do I really need to do this?' Asked Joshna to herself. While her mind said a big 'NO'! Her heart was saying a big 'YES'! She was in the middle of a dilemma! Finally it was the win of the heart over the mind! She sat up on her knees properly so that she could handle my cock as per her convenience into her now eager and lusty mouth!

"NOW ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TO OPEN YOUR SMALL AND SENSUOUS MOUTH LIKE A PRO... AND IMAGINE THE WILDEST AND WIERDEST OF BBC FLICKS YOU HAVE SEEN IN THE RECENT PAST... AS TO HOW A DIRTY BLONDE SLUT TAKES A BIG BLACK COCK IN HER WET AND WARM MOUTH!" I dictated her. To my amazement... Joshna did exactly what I had instructed her... Without an iota of hesitance or change! That gave me a renewed energy to get in further...

"NOW YOU NEED TO WIDE OPEN YOUR MOUTH... THEN PUCKERED THE LIPS... IN SUCH A WAY... YOU INTEND TO KISS THE PINK MUSHROOM TIP... OOZING OUT THE PRE-CUM!"

Joshna hesitated a bit... Tentative about her next move... But I did not want to give her any gestation period... Lest she might change her mind...

"COME ON JOSH!" I smirked... As she gave-in... And moved her sexy lips... Up to the tip of my cock... And kissed it softly! It felt wonderful! Without an iota of doubt... It was probably one of the most erotic sights I had ever seen or experienced! Her eyes were closed... And she was breathing heavily through her nose... I could see her breasts rising and falling with each deep and uneven breath... I had never seen my wife with nipples so hard... Even her aureoles looked swollen with desire... And nipples elongated with excitement!


"HEY BABY! NOW I WANT YOU TO STICK OUT YOUR PINK TONGUE AND LICK AROUND MY PINK MUSHROOM HEAD!" I ORDERED!

Joshna complied without hesitation... Sticking out her tongue... And licking around the crown... She licked all around the head... Before moving down to my pee-slit... And licking up a large amount of pre-cum leaking from it...

"RUN YOUR TONGUE DOWN THE SHAFT!" I said in an authoritarian voice.

I watched as the 19 year old virgin baby... Moisten every inch of my 9" cock with her tongue... Before I grabbed it in my hand... By the tip and lifted it up... While ordering, "LICK MY HAIRY BALLS!" Joshna complied the order to the core and started lapping and licking my balls like an expert while wondering as to how much sperm the nuts those tennis-ball size can produce in one single shot? Probably can easily impregnate ten females at one go! She thought the weirdest thing her teenage mind could think about!

"ENOUGH OF PUPPY LOVE! NOW I WANT YOU TO SUCK MY COCK LIKE A REAL BITCH IN HEAT!" I growled at her and watched... As she took the head into her mouth... I could see her cheek bulge out... As she swallowed it... I knew Joshna is a beginner... And certainly not into blow jobs... But it was my mind over her body... Which was dictating the terms... For all the future course of actions... I don't have to tell her twice... About my likings and disliking... When it comes to foreplay!

Joshna's almond eyes watered... As the gigantic head of my long and strong cock... Pushed into her throat... And she was virtually choked... I needed her to make me CUM... I NEEDED TO CUM SO VERY BAD... As she doubled / trebled / quadrupled her efforts... My cock was wet with her saliva... And she started stroking it with both her hands... As she bobbed her head around the end of my mammoth cock... She relaxed her throat... Concentrating on breathing through her nose... As she tried to suppress her GAG-REFLEX... For a moment she hated herself... For being so unskilled at pleasing a man ORALLY... I definitely deserved the best... Nothing less or more than that... And tears started rolling down her cheeks... At the very thought of displeasing me... Despite her best possible efforts!

SHE PUSHED FORWARD... FEELING THE MASSIVE HEAD OF MY COCK... SLIDE DEEP INTO HER THROAT... AND OPENED HER EYES TO SEE... THERE WAS STILL A GOOD THREE INCHES STICKING OUT... SHE WHIMPERED IN FRUSTRATION!

"IT'S ALRIGHT MY LOVE... PRACTICE MAKES A WOMAN PERFECT..." I said patting her head lovingly... As I rested my hand on her head... And she began moving her head back and forth... Picking up both the speed as well as intensity... Until her head was bobbing along bit more than half of my cock... Jerking the rest with both her eager hands...

Joshna kept up the pace for what felt like more than fifteen minutes... I released her head... And she rested from time to time... To catch her breath... But continued jerking off my cock... With her tired hands... Finally, my shaft started to swell... EVEN BIGGER... And she knew I was close... Very close!

"READY?" I asked... Josh looked up and nodded... With my cock still in her mouth... But I was looking over at her pretty face... As she was sucking my cock whole-heartedly with a slurping sound...

"Honey... Watch out... I think... I'm getting ready... To blow... Any moment..." I said fully knowing the fact that... She would never swallow... MY CUM... As she was not used to swallow a MAN'S CUM YET!

Her blowing had put me on the edge... And I blew... As my potent sperm shot out of Josh's saturated mouth... Around the sides of my still thrusting cock... More sperm dribbled down her chin... And I watched her gulp it down her throat... Just as she started to swallow... Her cheeks bulged out like balloons again... Before swallowing a second time... I yanked my cock out... And shoot a third wad on her beautiful teenage face...

Joshna was more shocked than surprised... As she saw the quantum of my CUM... Which was probably equivalent to three BBC's AIR-TIGHT scene with a dirty blonde... Semen covered her hair... Forehead... Nose... Cheeks... Chin... Lips... Even eyelids... I angled my long cock down a bit... And sprayed an equally large wad all over her 32" 'C' breasts... All the time... I had been holding her head back away from my spraying cock... And as soon as I released it... She attacked it again... Jerking her hand along my shaft... Towards her mouth... As if she was milking it for more sperm to leak-out... Finally she pulled away from my cock... A look of awe on her sperm covered face... "Ooohhhhhh My Gwaaad... It's still sooo hard! I thought you said probably said... It goes down... Once you CUM." Her voice was a little hoarse as she was a bit perturbed.

"I TOLD YOU A LIE! A WHITE LIE! IT WOULD NEVER GOES DOWN... UNTIL IT REACHES THE DESIRED DEPTH!" I CONCLUDED... AS SHE LOOKED AT ME PURTURBED!

******
CHAPTER: 20 -- LOSING OF VIRGINITY!

"Now," I said, turning and grabbing Joshna around HER waist, "I'm going to make you come so hard that the whole world's going to shake around you!" Saying so I pulled her on top of me, positioning one leg on either side of her waist. My cock lay trapped between the two of us, pressed against my well-maintained torso.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"Ooohhhhhh... Gwaaadddddd... Yessssss... Very Much!" She said, whiling raising herself up so that my erect cock brushed against her slick opening. She wriggled back and forth for a few moments, loving the feeling of the head of my cock sliding up and down her slit. I put a hand between us, gripping myself at the base of the shaft and guiding my cock into the right position.

"I WANT YOU TO LOWER YOURSELF DOWN ON ME! GO SLOW! VERY SLOW! GIVE YOURSELF ADEQUET TIME AND SPACE TO GET ADJUSTED AND ACUSTOMED TO MY LENGTH AND GIRTH!" I said to her in a tone with instruction.

She nodded... Swallowed hard... And then began to lower herself onto me... Rather on to my shaft... The head of my cock parted the wet outer lips of her thick labia easily... But then she felt a sort of tension... Of not quite pain... As my thick cock head... Came up against her tiny and tight opening... Frowning with concentration she lowered her hips a little further... And I began to slip inside of her awfully tight pussy... There was a sense of stretching... Some sort of discomfort might be... But certainly not of pain... For sure... As she was so wet... And so ready to feel me inside of her... That her body had opened itself to me... As completely as it could... She pushed down... Slowly yet surely... Sank lower inch by inch... Taking all of my 9" into her virgin cunt... Until her opulent buttocks came to rest against my pelvis...

She felt unbelievably full... Unbelievably saturated... She could feel the rise and fall of my rapid breathing... Sense the quivering of my limbs... As I fought to hold my movements in check... I fancied that she could even feel my pulse hammering within her... She cried out in pleasure and extra-ordinary satisfaction... WOW! NO LONGER A VIRGIN!

"WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?" She asked in a confused tone. Having me so deeply inside of her was intoxicating but it was stretching her to the maximum. She was probably in a dilemma... Needed to stay still... Or move forward...

"START RIDING ME! MOVE YOUR FLESHY HIPS BACK AND FORTH... SO THAT MY MASSIVE COCK... COULD EASILY SLIDE IN AND OUT OF YOU! GO SLOW! AS SLOW AS YOU WANT IT TO BE!" I said in a voice with steady yet strained manner.

She could sense that I wanted to do the moving myself... To thrust in and out of her near virgin pussy... Until she screamed with less pain and more pleasure... But I held myself in check... She began to do as I had instructed her to do... Using the tender muscles of her slender legs and thighs to work herself on... My massive cock... She moved slowly at the beginning... Her tight pussy seeming barely able to contain me at times... But as she began to open-up further... She started to move with a faster pace... In a few minutes she was bouncing up and down on top of me... Her amazing buttocks and thighs smacking rhythmically against my muscular lower belly...

She had begun to moan and cry out loudly... As I rode me like a 'COWGIRL'... Unable to control herself... The pleasure that came from having MY COCK... Inside of HER was entirely different from anything SHE had probably experienced yet... It was a sensation that was less of pain... And more of pleasure... As she rode me... She felt like as if she was chasing something... Something of great secret... That she could find it was by guiding MY COCK to that one secret part inside of HER... That could trigger her much awaited massive release! But she couldn't do it herself all alone...

SHE needed ME as an inseparable partner to get herself release as she was probably dreaming for a long time! She now needed my experience as well as knowledge... Despite that SHE had been a YOUNG and CHARMIN PRINCESS... All of just 19 years... She felt like I probably knew more about the female body than she did... And she was not wrong in her thought process... My marital experience was more than her age! I knew where to touch... Where to lick... Where to be gentle... And where to be rough... This knowledge was in my grasp... Which she knew jolly-well... But she didn't have receive my experience yet... And I was the one who could help her out to find the fathomless experience of carnal desire...

"DADDY-UNCLE!" She cooed into my ear... Leaning forward as she rode me... So that her lips nearly touched my ear when she spoke softly... "WILL YOU PLEASE FUCK ME NOW?" Saying so she raised herself up until only the tip of my long cock inside of her... Turn around in a 'REVERSE COWGIRL POSITION'... "I WANT YOU TO MAKE ME CUM!" She whispered... Then let her legs collapse and then slammed back down on me... The force of MY cock ramming back into HER.. Made her cry out helplessly... As I pushed up my torso... To give her a mighty up-ward thrust... Her voice rang off the ceiling... And she wondered briefly if the colony could hear her shrieks in the lonely afternoon... The thought didn't really concerned her much... I had barely moved beneath her light and lathe body... During this entire episode... Jerked in consequent response... A groan tore out of my exciting throat...

In the process both of us were rolling sideways... And she was face down on the bed... I was on top of her... Straddling her slender legs... My pound and half cock pressed up against her envious ass.

"DO YOU WANT ME TO FUCK YOU FURTHER?" I asked with a smirk, my lips were echoing into the drum of her ear... I seized her separated earlobe... Between my incisor teeth... And nibbled it back and forth for some moment of time... She gasped with pleasure and excitement...

"YES!!!" She moaned... As her eager hands found my buttocks and squeezing them really hard... As I slipped back inside of her... Very easily as if we both had been doing this love carnival for years... At the same time I pushed her torso up... So that SHE stood on HER hands and knees... With HER ass angled upwards... The change in angle made MY cock press against that special place inside of me... That thing which SHE guess was called the g-spot... Something SHE had heard of... But never found before that afternoon...

As MY cock began to move in HER... Sliding in and out... Slowly, but with ever increasing rapidity... I reached down and pressed two fingers against HER reddened clit... I rotated them in a circle, pressing hard... That, added to MY cock thrusting into HER... Pointed directly at HER g-spot... Was enough to start HER moaning and crying out... And thrashing HER wide hips against ME like a BEAST in HEAT... Years of sexual anticipations were pent up behind this dam inside of HER... And the sensation of being fucked so damn good was bringing it all to the front... The flood waters were surging against the dam... But still the block held firm...

"JOSH!!!" I said, MY own voice raw with passion. "TAKE IT EASY MY LOVE! JUST RIDE IT! RIDE IT TO A GREAT FINISH!" I began to thrust harder... One hand still massaging HER swollen clit... The other grasping HER shoulder and pulling HER... Making HER arching HER back... The movement pressed HER g-spot more firmly against MY rampant cock... "CUM FOR ME DEAR JOSH!" I gasped... Driving into HER... MY hand stroking HER in just the right way... SHE wanted... And moaned to my action... SHE was bathed in sweat... HER breathing was ragged... HER entire body was flushed and HER excited nipples felt like two hard stones attached to HER heaving chest...

"I CAN'T!" SHE groaned... Pushing HERSELF desperately against ME. "I DON'T KNOW HOW!"

"YES YOU DO!" I murmured fiercely... Punctuating MY words with a series of hard, rhythmic thrusts... "YOU'RE ALMOST THERE! I CAN FEEL IT! YOU'RE SHAKING ALL OVER! YOU'RE FLUSHED! YOU'RE SWEATING!" I gave HER clit a sharp pinch and SHE almost shrieked. "YOUR PUSSY IS SQUEEZING ME SO HARD THAT I FEEL LIKE I'M GOING REALLY CRAZY!" I turned HER face towards ME and bent forward... I kissed HER really hard... MY mouth devouring HER... "CUM FOR ME!" I breathed into HER ear... "LET IT ALL GO! I WANT TO FEEL YOU CUM ON ME!"

SHE fought to clear HER mind... To not think about coming and to just think about arriving... SHE felt ME inside of HER... Sliding in and out... Driving against HER-g-spot with every thrust... SHE felt the sharper more ecstatic pleasure of MY fingers on HER clit... SHE heard the sounds our bodies made as we joined... The smack of flesh against flesh... The sweet kissing sound of MY cock slipping in and out of HER wet pussy... SHE smelled the mingling of our scents... SHE let HERSELF go... SHE forgot who SHE was and why SHE was there... And rode the wave of pleasure that SHE could feel cresting within HERSELF!

"COME ON... JOSH!" I said. "I'M ALMOST THERE TOO! CUM WITH ME!" MY thrusts grew frenzied... Almost too much for HER to contain... I gave HER swollen clit another hard pinch and whispered huskily into her ear, "CUM!"... It was almost like a command... Pitched so low that SHE could barely hear it... The word seemed to penetrate into HER exciting brain like a nuclear war-head... Without bothering to travel via HER ears... And just like the way she probably wanted... And made her to CUM like a water canon!

The world stopped for a moment for her... But it was more than a moment... Probably was an eternity... She could see all of the colours of RAINBOW inside the lounge... Brighter and a thicker... Could feel every nerve in her sweaty body on fire... Desperately trying for an instant release... She could feel the muscles of her delicate and dialectal pussy... Spasmed vigorously with each of her heart-beat... She could feel the hard staff of MY cock spraying and spending deep within HER almost saturated pussy... SHE cried out ecstatically over and over... As the mighty orgasm rocked through HER... In mind-boggling waves of unstoppable magnitude... Ripping her delicate near-virgin body apart... As she could hear as if from a great distance I too was crying out along with HER in MY own sense of erotic pleasure... Then SHE curled her toes... As was circling down HERSELF into a state dazed delight...

When SHE came back to HERSELF... SHE realized that SHE had collapsed onto the purple satin spread... And that I was lying full on top of HER... Breathing hard and inconsistently... MY semi-solid thick cock still inside of HER saturated and satiated vagina... SHE didn't mind MY mountainous 240 pounds of weight... Over her dainty 125 pounds of delicate and lathe body... And when finally I rolled off of HER... SHE sighed missing MY body warmth... Over her profusely sweaty and heaving body... We both lay side my side on our backs... Like Siamese-Twins... With our hands encircling each other lovingly... Our bodies glistening with the mixing of each other's sweat... Waiting for our breathing to return back to the normal state...

After several minutes of uncomfortable silence I said prudishly, "WOW!"

She smiled enigmatically, "Unbelievable!"

I propped myself up on one elbow and looked down at her slender, dusky and sweaty body with a half-incredulous smile on my face.