Enjoyed It

Story Info
She's taken, she and husband enjoy it.
3.8k words
4.23
18.6k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ENJOYED IT

We had never thought we would enjoy such a thing, but it happened. My wife was raped and we both got-off from the experience. It matched a scenario she had imagined during our love-making. It was a little scary while it happened but extremely arousing in retrospect.

We were riding through south Texas one afternoon and our car needed gas. We hadn't seen anything for miles and stopped in the first place we saw. It was a little run-down gas station in front of a convenience store and bar. It was a weekday so not many people were around. We'd taken the day off. It was very hot and we were trying to keep cool. We had gone to see some old ruins of a frontier ghost town, but we never did find it. We gave up and were driving home in our convertible with the top down.

We stopped at the gas station and while I pumped the gas, my wife Connie went looking for the rest room. She was wearing a pair of cutoff jean shorts and a halter top, no bra. I had to give the guy running the place two twenties before he would pump the gas. It wasn't self-service.

Connie called to me and said she wanted something cool to drink, so I went inside to join her. Connie said she'd like something with it, so we went into the little bar area and ordered two beers and nachos.

Connie was in an adventuresome mood. However, I was a bit leery and whispered that "This looks like a dangerous place."

She said, "Of course it's not. They seem like nice people." It was modern day Texas, nothing to worry about.

Now Connie and I have done some role playing and discussed our sexual fantasies. Among her imaginary scenarios, she liked thinking about bondage and being forced to have sex. My role in these scenarios varied, but often, we imagined I would watch her having sex but wouldn't participate. Sometimes, I'd watch helplessly. She liked that and I liked the idea of watching her be ravished and losing control of herself and acting like a wanton slut. Fantasy was about to become reality.

We were drinking our beers and eating the nachos. It was not air-conditioned and we were both sweating while trying to cool ourselves with the beer. We ordered another.

I hadn't noticed two young men standing beside the juke box. They were drinking beer, laughing and talking.

We were nearly done with our beer when the two guys approached us and told the bartender to give us each a tequila. I thanked them, but declined. It seemed to offend the one guy a little.

I told Connie it was time to leave but as we were getting up from our chairs, the one guy asked her to dance. I said no thanks, but the guy persisted and Connie said, "One dance won't hurt anything. They seem like nice kids."

I didn't see it that way, but I watched Connie dance a moderately-paced number with the one guy. She looked sexy, swaying her hips and doing dance-moves with her partner. They both were enjoying themselves. The other fella joined them and one dance led to another then another. Connie was having a good time and I like seeing her dance. After a few dances, the three of them were performing some provocative dance moves. Connie can dance in a dirty-dancing' way, pumping her hips and twerking her ass. In her short-shorts, she looked pretty hot. She would bump her ass into their crotches and raise her arms over her head, wiggling her tits under her revealing shirt. Her halter-top was damp in the high humidity and was clinging to her chest which highlighted her breasts and her protruding nipples.

The two guys were running the jukebox. The only other guy there was the gas station attendant slash bar-tender. He was busy with something in the store, so there were only the four of us in the little bar area.

Connie is a teacher and I think the young guys reminded her of some of her students. Perhaps she, in turn, reminded them of one of their teachers.

I went to the head and then we got to our third beers. When I returned, they turned on a slow song. The one guy held my wife by the hips and danced with her. She put her arms around his neck and closed her eyes to the relaxing music. The beers and the hot weather were getting to her.

When he moved his hands down her hips and cupped her ass cheeks. I got concerned and got ready to intervene. Connie saw me and smiled mouthing "It's okay." It wasn't by me, but my intention was to get out of there after that song. It was erotic watching the young man groping my wife's ass. His hands moved on her bare skin up under her shorts.

The young man, let's call him number one passed Connie to the other guy for the remainder of the dance. That guy, number two, repeated the hands on the ass move but also pulled Connie closer to him, pushing his crotch into hers. She pushed him away, but he was persistent. Not wanting to make too big of a deal of it, she let him continue to the end of the song. They were swinging around slowly, looking like they were joined at their crotches.

Connie was probably a little-drunk and was laughing, oblivious to the potential danger of the situation. When they asked her for yet another dance, she agreed without asking me. I was getting annoyed and told her "Let's go. We have a long drive."

Throughout the dancing, the two young men were talking back and forth with the owner in Spanish and Connie made a few comments as well. I don't understand Spanish and had no idea what they were talking about.

The next thing that happened was the owner/attendant dude said the gas took the whole $40, which was ridiculous. He said it included a tip. Then he asked for thirty more dollars for the beers and the tequila the young men had offered to Connie. I had been drinking and wasn't tactful when I told him he was gouging us and I wouldn't pay it. The two guys were alerted and one said, "Senor, you have to pay what he asks."

I mumbled something about "fucking cheats" and may have included a derogatory reference to their ancestry.

While I was occupied with the attendant, apparently the owner of this establishment, the two young guys were putting the make on my wife. She was giggling, oblivious to any danger. When the one guy 'accidentally spilled' a little beer on her top, her titties became very noticeable, completely outlined under her white top. She had the wet-t-shirt look with her bumpy areolas and peaked nipples standing proudly and entirely visible despite the thin material covering them. She shook her boobs, laughing with her two young friends.

When guy number one stood behind her during a dance and pushed his crotch into her butt, then reached around and grabbed Connie's breasts, she didn't object. She was feeling good and she likes having her tits fondled. But when he pulled her top up to her neck, baring her chest, she reacted, trying to get away. He had his hands on her bare breasts. She tried to defuse the situation by letting him feel-her-up for a minute or so. Then the other guy wanted some and he put his face in her chest and was sucking her nipples.

I saw what was happening and moved toward them. I was surprised and stunned by a whack to the back of my thighs by a stick the owner had behind the bar. I went to the ground and he produced a shotgun, which he pushed into my chest, keeping me on the floor. I apologized and agreed to pay whatever he wanted for the gas and the drinks. He asked for my wallet, which I gave to him. I was trying to do a number of things, hand the guy the wallet while keeping him from taking too much money, avoiding another whack with the stick or the shotgun, and trying to extricate my wife from her predicament.

By the next time I looked, I was too late; Connie was being stripped. I watched as the one guy held her while the other pulled her shorts off along with her shoes. She was naked and her dark nipples and the patch of ashy blonde pubic hair on her pussy contrasted with her pale skin.

She found herself on the floor, on a blanket that they had thrown down. Young man number one was between her legs with his pants down displaying his naked butt. With the other guy's help, they held her down and he pushed his cock toward her vulnerable pussy. He pulled her legs over his shoulders. She was helpless. Connie remained passive as the young guy moved closer and slid his prick into her vagina. I watched, too late and unable to do anything. She groaned along with him when his prick found its mark and pushed into her. It did notice that it slid easily into her vagina. I could see that the guy had a bigger cock than me, so Connie could certainly feel his manhood ramming into her. She looked at me with a confused look, uncertain of how she should react. The young man's bare ass pumped up and down as he continued having intercourse with my wife.

He spoke to her and told her how good she felt. She said he should stop, but when he didn't listen, she just stared at him with a defiant look as if she was saying, "Go ahead, fuck me. I can take whatever you have."

The guy fucked her for about ten minutes. The music was still playing and Connie just laid there and looked at him while he did her. Seeing my wife having sex is a turn-on despite the circumstances. While this was not consensual, my wife did seem to be coming to terms with it and I was embarrassed to realize that my dick was getting hard.

She looked at me again and said, "It's okay."

The guy wasn't using a condom or anything. He got more and more excited and then his ass-cheeks clenched and he shot his load into her cunt. I caught a glimpse of her pussy when he stood and I could see the wetness from his semen and perhaps her own arousal. She was laying there with her hairy open crotch lewdly displayed while the next guy took off his pants and got down on the floor.

Connie just stayed there while guy number two took his turn. He put Connie on her hands and knees and did her from behind. She didn't resist. He was naked except for his shirt. He shoved his cock into her and began to fuck her. He was standing behind her, pumping away. Connie's tits were swaying with each thrust. I could see her assailant's legs and ass muscles flex each time he pushed his cock into my wife's pussy.

I tried to move, but the owner's shotgun nudged my chin. I wanted to do something and felt so helpless. I couldn't. I just stayed there while these guys enjoyed fucking my wife.

I was surprised when she seemed to be panting and enjoying the sex. She turned and said to her assailant, "C'mon, Joey, fuck me. Rape me while my husband watches."

Then she looked at me and said, "Rub your cock for me. You've always wanted to see other men fuck me."

I was stunned to silence by her words. I watched as 'Joey' continued to fuck my wife. He was standing and pumping his cock into her from behind. His brown prick was pulling out and then shoving back into her. He had an ample piece of meat that he was using on my wife. He was groaning and talking to her in Spanish, apparently about what a nice piece of ass she was, saying she had a nice tight cunt. Finally, Joey came. He held still and had that look of pleasure on his face. He was emptying his prick into her bare vagina. When he pulled out, Connie didn't move for a moment. Then she looked around and cynically said, "Anyone else?" She was trying to make a joke, but it served as an invitation for the old guy holding the shotgun on me.

He asked me, "Would you mind, senor, if I took advantage of our situation and had some of your wife's American pussy."

Before I could answer, Connie said, "C'mon Pedro, fuck me."

She looked at me and said, "One more won't matter and then we'll get out of here."

So, I sat at the table with the two young men, Joey and Pete; Connie had called them by their names. I watched the old guy drop his pants and mount my wife who was now standing and leaning over a table. His dick slid right into her sloppy cunt. I could hear the squishing sound with each stroke of his cock. He fucked her for about ten minutes until he finally groaned and his ass muscles tensed. He was shooting yet another load of semen into my young wife. When he pulled out, her labia were spread and I could see the deep pink of her vagina, with traces of white semen. His wet dripping cock hung between his legs as he walked away.

He looked at me and said, "Your turn senor."

Connie stood once he released her. "Let's get out of here." She said.

I grabbed my wallet and we hustled to the car. Connie didn't bother with her clothes. We jumped in, I turned the engine and we sped out of there. With the top down, the wind blew over my wife's naked body, cooling her and arousing her nipples again.

My heart was beating fast and I was trying to determine how to quickly notify the police and preserve the evidence of my wife being raped, the semen and such.

When I explained what I was thinking, she looked at me and said, "It's okay. Don't worry about it. They'll never find those two guys. They are illegals."

"The owner wasn't. We can get him."

She said, "He's not the owner, he just works there. I was talking about it with Joey and Pete. His name is Pedro. He has a wife and kids."

"But they raped you."

She said, "It wasn't that bad. I kind of enjoyed it, seeing you, my great protector, helpless while they fucked me. It kind of turned me on."

"The guy was holding a shotgun on me." I said.

Connie laughed and said, "That shotgun wasn't loaded. It probably wouldn't fire anyway. It was just an antique prop they had over the bar."

I was stunned to silence.

Then she said, "I was leading them on a bit, dancing close with no bra and letting them feel me up. You didn't see them reaching into my blouse and feeling my tits while you were in the head."

I wasn't believing this. I looked at her, stunned, not yet convinced.

She said, "Think of it a just an adventure. I'll get checked out and we can chalk it up to another day in the life."

"You think that was okay?"

She said, "Yes. Now that it's over I think I enjoyed it. We've had that rape fantasy where you are helpless and have to watch other men fuck me. It happened to have occurred for real is all."

I guess it's sort of like the bondage/domination thing, where she was taken against her will while I was restrained from helping her. Connie wasn't a virgin when I met her, so screwing another guy isn't such a monumental thing for her. She (and I) did have the fantasy and she wasn't that scared of the two young men who had raped her. Any danger was gone once we drove away.

We drove home with Connie naked. I gave her my shirt, which didn't cover much. Her pussy was dripping onto the seat and she worried that the stain would not come out. I was wearing my shorts while she was nude except for my tank top shirt.

When we were half-way home, Connie asked me to stop, saying she had to pee. We couldn't stop at a rest stop or gas station because she was nearly naked. I found a dirt side road and pulled in about twenty yards to where we were hidden among some trees. It was dark, so we couldn't be seen.

I watched her move to the side of the road and squat to piss. Seeing the fluid gush out of her crotch was something I hadn't seen before. She was naked below the waist, with her naked feet spread apart, and her piss splashed all over the ground. I admit to being turned-on by anything having to do with my wife's pussy.

She walked back toward the car and said, "Come here, you."

I went toward her and she knelt before me. She unzipped my fly and pulled out my cock.

"Did you come while they all fucked me?" She asked.

I realized that my underwear was filled with my slippery cum. I had come watching the three men rape her. I was embarrassed.

She pulled my cock out and licked the residual cum from it. She pulled me to the ground and pushed me onto my back. My pants were at my knees and I was naked otherwise.

She straddled my head and asked me to "Look at my nasty pussy. Do you see the cum dripping out of it?"

She mounted my cock. I felt the sloppy mess and the heat in her body.

"Do you like my sloppy cunt? Three men have already come inside me today."

She pulled my pants, shoes and socks off, leaving me naked. When she pulled the shirt over her head, she was naked too. I watched her move from sitting on my cock up to my face. She was straddling my head, on her knees with her sloppy pussy a few inches away.

She said, "I'm so hot. I need to be fucked again."

She lowered herself onto my face and said, "Eat me. Clean my cunt. You watched those men all fuck me, now clean me up."

I don't like my own cum and didn't want to eat other men's cum, but when she lowered herself onto my face, I had no choice. The semen was dripping from her still swollen cunt onto my face. I had to lick her pussy. When my tongue touched the opening of her vagina, a glob of cum plopped into my mouth. It's gross thinking about it after, but at the time, I was fully engaged with my wanton wife's desires. I eagerly licked her messy snatch.

She began to recount her afternoon, "Did you like seeing those guys fuck me? You couldn't do anything about it. You watched your wife get gang-raped and you got a hard-on and came in your pants watching them take me."

I continued to slurp-up the nasty mixture. She added to it with a brief squirt of her urine.

"Oh, oh, I'm pissing on your face." She said, gasping and pushing herself down onto my helpless face. "Oh my god, I'm coming."

Then, she squirted her female cum, adding to the mess she was making of my face and hair. I was totally into eating-her-out. My wife was consumed by her orgasm and her entire body spasmed and jerked as she came. She continued to push her cunt onto my face for a few minutes. I was gasping for breath. She had filled my mouth with a combination of her cum, piss and the come from three other men.

"You seemed to be enjoying them fucking you." I said.

She answered, "I did. I liked being fucked while you watched me, helpless. They were stuffing their cocks into your wife's cunt. It was your fault for taking me there. You bought me drinks and let them dance with me and feel-me-up. What did you expect to happen."

"Not that." I said, not sure if that was the truth.

She said, "When we were dancing, I told those guys I wanted them to fuck me, to rape me while you watched helplessly."

"You did? You horny slut!"

"That's right, I wanted them to rape me for you. They told Pedro to hold the ridiculous shotgun on you and you were too stupid to know it was a fake. You can get your rocks off thinking about it, how you sat there helpless and let other men fuck your wife. I saw the look in your eyes while they put their cocks in my married cunt." She paused and added, "And I saw how your dick was standing up watching me get fucked by other men."

She mounted me and I felt my dick slide into the sloppy interior of my wife's pussy.

"C'mon. Add your cream to my dirty cunt. Reclaim your pussy."

I did.

She looked at my face and laughed at the mess she had made.

She continued, "Would you like me to do that again? Maybe I'll fuck your friends in front of you."

That set her off and she began to come again. I added my semen to the copious quantity of seed in her nasty cunt.

She finally calmed down and we drove home. I was just wearing my pants while she was naked. My face, hair and chest were covered with the combination of juices that had poured out of her cunt.

We pulled into our garage so the neighbors didn't see us. We went in and went to bed. She wanted to take a shower, but I wanted her to stay as she was, filthy with the semen of four men and her own juices and piss. I had all of her secretions in my hair and on my face and chest. I held her close all night and when we woke in the morning, we made love again.

She was checked out by her doctor, who held what happened in confidence. She was okay as far as the doctor could tell, but she took a course of antibiotics to be sure. So, no diseases and no damage from the big cocks that had been in her vagina.

12