Enjoying My New Freedom! Ch. 02

Story Info
My new fuck buddy unexpectedly brings a friend!
4k words
4.67
3.6k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/28/2024
Created 02/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike slowly continued pumping his cock into my mouth, getting harder with each passing second. Slowly his cock grew to its full huge glory, filling my mouth with it.

No words had still really been spoken yet, aside from his instruction to suck his cock. He was here simply using my mouth as his fuck toy. Using me to suck his dick.

I liked it. No, I loved it.

I had rolled onto my side so I could better align myself. I felt his hand on my head, holding me in place as he started to fuck my mouth. I had one hand wrapped tightly around his shaft, stroking him while I sucked, and the other cupping his balls in my hand.

I worked his head hard with my mouth, and stroked his shaft harder and faster. I could taste his pre cum already. I know he wouldn't last long. His balls tightening in my hand, I know he was going to cum. He wrapped his hand around his cock and I let go, he started jacking himself off while I held the tip between my lips.

I felt his first shot of hot cum hit the back of my throat, but before I had a chance to even swallow he pulled his cock out of my mouth and started to cum on my face. I could feel his hot cum hitting my face, ropes spraying across it. He grunted and groaned loudly as he jacked his dick hard, and as he stopped cumming he pushed it back into my mouth, using my lips to clean himself off.

I laid back, covered in his cum, all over my face and in my mouth still. I looked over at him, and watched him pull up his shorts.

He nodded his head at me, turned around, and he left.

He left without literally saying one single word?! I just sucked his cock without one singular word being spoken.

But.. fuck was I ever happy about it. That, was so incredibly hot. I got out of bed and cleaned my face up and got in the shower. I got out and noticed Mike had finally sent me a message.

"That was fucking good. You'll be doing that more, and whatever else I tell you. You'll be my bitch whenever I want. Away for work for a few days, talk soon."

I didn't know what to say... my cock was rock hard reading that message. I must have read it over and over before I just replied with "Ok!" like an idiot.

Almost 2 weeks went by hadn't heard anything. I didn't have any expectations, but it was on my mind constantly. I didn't want to admit it, but I really wanted his cock again. I found my mind wandering regularly, but didn't want to push my luck.

Friday night rolled around and I didn't have any plans, was raining badly on an epic scale out and a hot summer storm was rolling through, so I figured I'd stay in and relax for the night. My phone lit up beside me, and my heart skipped a beat. Finally, he sent me a message.

"Hey! Me and a buddy are going to the bar across the street. We're just getting here, come out for some beers."

With a buddy of his? Fuck. That's too bad. My heart actually sank a little bit, I wanted more but I guess that would have to wait, but that's alright though, at least I'm not ghosted. Agreed to meet them there in a bit.

Ran over in the torrential rain, nearly soaked in the process, ran inside and found them sitting at the same table we were at last time. Mike introduced his buddy Steve, who looked surprisingly very much like me. Almost had to double take, we got a good laugh out of it. The similarities were striking.

We were there for a good hour or so, and we were all definitely drunk by then and all having a good time. Even the tables around us were getting in our partying, it was a blast.

Then BAM. Pitch black. The fucking power went out. Within a few seconds the emergency lights came on, but the party was over and everyone had to get out quickly. I knew the waitress by name, so I gave her a bunch of cash to settle up our bill and told her to let me know next time I'm in if it's enough or not and she knew I was good for it. I didn't want to get stuck in the chaos trying to get our.

We slammed what we had left for drinks and headed out. It was still absolutely pouring and everyone was huddled outside under a small overhang trying to keep dry. No cell service, no Ubers, everyone was stranded. Seemed like a pretty big blackout. Even the roads were dark, not a lot of people out on a miserable night like this.

"Well, shit. This sucks." Mike said, "hey why don't we do back to your place for a bit and have a few more? I ain't driving and can't get a ride. We're stuck for now."

"Yeah let's do it!" I said. "Fuckin run though, gonna be soaked!"

We all bolted. Ran through the parking lot, across the road to the front door of my condo. And of course, it's still locked, nobody had to prop it open. Magnetic lock has to be released from the inside.

"Fuck! Ok. Let's go around back, hope it's open."

We all ran again to the back, getting absolutely soaked in the process. But thankfully, someone was outside smoking and had the emergency door propped. We ran in and up the stairs to my condo. We all stumbled through the door laughing and drenched.

"That is fucking intense!" I laughed kicking off my wet shoes.

"Dude, you've gotta lend us some clothes at least. This is insane."

"Yeah yeah I got you. Just a sec." I grabbed the couple candles I had and lit them to at least get some light. I went and grabbed towels and shorts for them. They might have intentionally been the lightest and most borderline see through shorts I own, but they worked. Mike went to the bathroom to change, and Steve went to the master bathroom to change. I went into my room, toweled myself off really quick, and was in the middle of getting changed when the bathroom door swung open and Steve stood there, staring at me naked.

"Ah shit, sorry man." I laughed.

"Nah, take your time. No rush." He said back. I was really surprised, wasn't expecting it at all. Was that... him checking me out? He lingered in the doorway for a minute, watching as I pulled my shorts up.

We all walked back out to the living room, all of us in just shorts. We all had a laugh about the situation, grabbed a portable speaker, turned on some music and kept drinking more. We were all pretty hammered by that point.

Things started to take a turn pretty quick when the laughter and jokes changed with one comment from Mike about being drunk and horny, and Steve quickly agreeing. "Fuck do I ever need to get laid" Steve announced. My back was facing them from the kitchen, and I could hear them whispering to eachother. I turned around and found Steve standing right in front of me, I wasn't expecting it and startled me a bit. I laughed out loud, but his face didn't show the same response.

"So, you like to suck dick huh.." Steve said, standing only a foot in front of me. "Mike there tells me you're good at it."

"Well.. uhh.. I uhh.." I stammered, lost in what to say. I panicked a little for a moment, what the hell did Mike just tell him?

"What if I want you to suck my dick?" He asked as he moved a bit closer.

I couldn't say anything. I was literally speechless.

Steve leaned forward, and kissed me. I'd never kissed a guy before. It shocked the hell out of me, and my dick got hard instantly, and he knew it. I didn't know what to do with my hands at all, this was such a weird feeling, but I felt him grab onto my forearm and pull my hand towards his dick. I barely had a chance to feel him in my hand for a moment before I felt him push his shorts down and his dick now hung free in front of me.

I eagerly wrapped my hand around it, he felt huge just like Mike. His lips still pressed against mine, kissing me roughly, I felt my own willpower to stop anything disappearing by the second, worsened by being able to feel him starting to grow bigger in my hand as we stood there.

"Get on your knees, bitch" he snapped towards me. I felt his hand on the back of my head pushing me down. Completely instinctively, without a second thought, right there I dropped down to my knees forgetting Mike was even there for a moment. What was I doing? I'm just going to get down and give him head just because he told me to?

Yup. I guess I was.

I grabbed Steve's semi hard cock in my hand and wrapped my lips around it, taking as much of him into my mouth as I could right away. I was so lost in the moment, I wasn't thinking at all. I started bobbing my head on his dick, feeling him get completely hard in my mouth. I pulled my mouth off, gasping for air and stroking him with my hands, getting to admire his rock hard member. Almost as big as Mike, but his balls were huge. I was already looking forward to making him cum. He put his hands on my head and was long slow fucking my mouth, making me pay extra attention to his head. I lowered my head down and took his balls into my mouth, swirling my tongue around them and lapping at them as best I could.

I was moaning while I enjoyed myself really getting into it, when I heard him say "Oh fuck! Oh shit ehh, you weren't kidding he does love to suck dick. Look at him go. Hey get over there and sit on the couch." I reluctantly stopped sucking, and looked over at the couch and Mike already had his shorts off and his huge dick in his hand.

I sat on the couch and both guys stood in front of me shoulder to shoulder. It was one of my biggest fantasies ever to have 2 guys at once. There they both stood in front of me, I grabbed one dick in each hand and started to stroke them both. That feeling of having a big dick in each hand, it was absolutely erotic. They both stepped closer so they were right in front of me, and I felt Mikes hand on top of my head pulling me onto his cock. I opened my mouth up and took as much into my mouth as I could, and I was rewarded with a deep moan from him.

Back and forth, I sat sucking both of them off for a few minutes. Steve kneeled down beside me, his face close and watching the show in front of him. He leaned forward and put his lips on the side of Mikes shaft while I sucked on his tip, both of our lips working him over. We both took turns sucking him, our lips and tongues together and separately, Mikes cock was huge and throbbing hard.

I felt Mike suddenly step back and grab onto my arm, pulling me up to my feet. "Get up and into the room", pushing me forward toward my bedroom. Steve was right beside him, both of their hard dicks proudly standing out.

I made it to the edge of my bed, and as I went to turn around I felt Steve push me hard onto the bed, onto my hands and knees, and Mike quickly made his way in front of me. He wasted no time pushing his dick back into my mouth, and I greedily started to suck. I forgot for a moment that Steve was somewhere, but I quickly found out.

I felt Steve behind me, and quickly knew what he was doing. In the matter of only seconds, I felt his hands on my hips, and the feeling of his tongue pressing into my ass. I moaned loudly, muffled by the cock in my mouth. He was not slow or hesitant with his actions, his tongue licking at my asshole and pushing its way in.

I could hear Mike say something, but I couldn't tell what. Steve moved away for only a moment before coming back. I could feel the distinctive cold feeling of lube being poured onto my ass. Mike stepped away, giving me a chance to focus on what I knew was coming.

He threw the lube beside me. "Do it."

I was shaking. I knew what he was telling me to do. I put some lube into my hand, reached behind me and started to rub it in my ass. Adding a little more, the tip of my middle finger was rubbing my asshole slightly, pushing lube it.

I could hear the smugness in his voice when Mike said "Watch this.." to Steve.

I felt his finger push up against mine, guiding it. In an instant, I felt him push his finger and mine into my ass. Not a tip, not a little, his finger and my own pushed completely into my ass at once. I moaned out very loudly. I pulled my finger away, but Mikes remained. He replaced it with his own second finger, pushing them aggressively into me.

"Oh fuck yeah! You were right he loves this shit. I want to fuck him first" said Steve as he laid down on the bed beside me. His cock standing straight up and completely rock hard, I could see pre-cum oozing from him already. He grabbed the lube and stroked himself with it. "Get up here and ride me."

Without a moment of hesitation, I crawled over and kneeled over his stomach, feeling his cock resting against my ass.

He wasted no time reaching between us, grabbing himself in his hand. I moved back slightly and kneeled up high enough that I could feel the tip pressed against my ass. I lowered myself down just slightly, feeling it slowly start to stretch my ass out as it slid into me. I felt the head pop into my ass, and loudly moaned "Fuckkkkkkk" at the same time as Steve did. I only had a couple of moments to try and adjust to him, before I felt Mikes hands on my shoulders.

In one long single push, Mike pushed me downwards onto Steve's dick, making me take all of him.

The feeling was absolutely overwhelming. I felt filled and stretched, the best feeling of pain I've ever felt. I held myself there, my legs twitching slightly, my mind a blur. I started to slowly rise up, and sink myself back down onto him. He was so hard, I knew he wasn't going to last long like this. I put my hands down on his chest to steady myself as I rode his cock in long deep strokes. "Ride my dick you pussy. Take all of it."

Steve grabbed my arms off his chest, causing me to fall forward towards him. He put his arms around me, pulling me down face to face with him. He again kissed me, sending electric shockwaves through me. Holding me in that position, he started to thrust upwards, fucking me from below. My own dick was so hard if anyone even breathed on it I was going to cum.

"Oh yes. Take my dick."

"Fuck me. Fuck me harder." I replied back, moaning into his mouth.

"Oh you're going to make me cum."

He was hammering upwards now, slamming his dick into me in long hard strokes. "Fill my ass up. Cum in me."

"Fuuuuuuuuckkkk!" He moaned loudly one last time as he buried his cock in me, and I sank down with all my weight. He was buried deep in me, and I could feel pulse after pulse of his hot cum flooding deep in my ass. He was still kissing me roughly as he pumped my ass full, moaning intensely as he came. I rocked my hips back and forth, milking his cum out, before he finally slipped out of me. I could feel his cum pouring out of my stretched ass.

In that euphoric moment, I had forgotten about something. Mike. Steve could see him from below me, but I couldn't. I felt both of Steve's hands release my upper body, but reached back to grab my ass. He was pulling my ass open, just as I became aware Mike getting behind me. I looked over shoulder just in time to see him getting into position, his huge cock rock hard and aimed at me. He ran the tip up my ass, using Steve's cum as his lube.

He didn't waste any time before pushing the tip of his cock into my ass, sliding his entire length into me.

He quickly picked up a rhythm, long and slow strokes at first, but quickly picking up speed. I knew he was going to last long. Without moving from my hands and knees, Steve crawled out from under me and moved to the side, sliding his head under me and taking my cock in his mouth. I almost came right there.

Mike was starting to hammer my ass, lubed by Steve's cum he was fucking me harder with each thrust, pushing my dick into Steve's mouth at the same time.

I lost all my control. "Fuck me, you fuck. Fuck my ass. Harder. Fuck me harder! Give me that cum!"

With one last grunt, he buried his dick into me and let loose another load of cum into my ass. The first throb was enough to send me over the edge too, as I started to cum into Steve's mouth. Steve was moaning as I pumped his mouth full, while Mine pumped my ass full.

He pulled out of my ass and sat back, exhausted. I rolled over on my back, trying to stretch out my aching body. Steve quickly climbed up and kissed me again, sharing the little bit of cum he hadn't swallowed yet.

I laid there for a few minutes, barely able to keep my eyes out. I was drunk, exhausted, and wiped right out. The last I remember, Mike was heading to the bathroom and Steve was still laying in my bed. I closed my eyes for only a moment, and fell asleep.

......

I snapped my eyes open. Am I still drunk? Did all that just happen. I realized quickly my ass was sore, it definitely did happen. Where are the guys? Where did they go? I looked around the dark room, trying to connect the dots. Steve was still laying in bed beside me. Mike was gone. It was 4am.

I rolled out of bed to the bathroom, there were towels and clothes scattered around, they just have showered after I passed out. O well, my turn. I climbed in the shower to rinse off the booze, sweat, and cum off of me. I was still barely awake, slammed a glass of water and a couple of Advil, and went to crawl back into bed.

Steve was still laying there, had never slept in a bed beside another guy before. I rolled onto my side, my back facing Steve, ans I quickly dozed back off to sleep, still exhausted from the events of the night.

...

I woke up and could tell it was morning, a small amount of light coming in around the blackout blinds. The room was already really warm, my eyes blurry and mind foggy, but I quickly realized that I was a little spoon. His arm over top of me, his chest pressed against my back. And, I could feel his dick, rock hard pressed against me. First time I've ever felt what morning wood feels like that isn't my own. It was aimed upwards, nestled between my ass cheeks. I wasn't sure if he was awake or not, but I do know that I was instantly horny.

I rocked my hips very, very slowly, my ass cheeks essentially stroking his cock slightly. He moaned quietly, I could hear him starting to wake. I reached back between us with my one free hand, and very gently rubbed the head of his dick.

"Mmmmm that's good" he moaned quietly, as my fingers were teasing just the tip. His eyes still closed just enjoying the teasing. I felt him push the blanket down that was barely covering us, both of us naked and uncovered now.

"Yeah, fuck I like that" as he rolled on his back. I rolled over to face towards him, reaching out and gently grabbing his dick in my hand. I wrapped my fingers around it, stroking long and painfully slow strokes. I could tell he was enjoying the attention. "Mm fuck, last night was good. I liked fucking your ass like that, you do love dick don't you?" He said quietly.

"Yeah.. yeah I loved taking your dick", feeling his cock twitch in my hand when I said it.

"Mmm good boy. Your going to be getting fucked again", I knew he felt my grip tighten when he said it, "oh you like that huh. That's good. Get down there and show me how you like to suck."

I almost jumped down.

Moving quickly into position, I took the tip of his throbbing cock in my mouth, sucking on it hard. Letting my tongue run circles around it, letting my saliva run down his shaft and stroking him.

"Oh good that's good. I'm not gonna last long." I think I was moaning more than he was. I worked his dick with my mouth and hands, licking sucking and stroking as best I could, tasting his precum. It was only minutes before I knew he was too far gone. I felt his hands on my head, holding my there, as his orgasm came.

"Ohhhhhhhh Fuuuuuuuuck!" He moaned as the first jet of cum hit my throat. And then the second. And third. And forth. He just kept cumming. I greedily swallowed every last drop, milking him empty before letting his cock slip from my lips and slap against his stomach.

"Man you give good fucking head" he sighed loudly as I moved back up and laid beside him on my back. My cock was straining, precum oozing from the tip. He reached over and wrapped his hand around me.

He started talking dirty details in my ear as he stroked me, which I absolutely love to hear. Telling me how much he loved me riding his cock, cumming in my ass, kissing me, he left out no detail and it drove wild.

12