Enki's Puzzle Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh... Nicky... I never..." She cupped her boobs without thinking and arched her back off the couch. A shudder moved through her. He was a bit awkward, and he didn't pay attention to the right areas, but the thought that her son wanted her so much that he was doing this... that idea steered her right toward a massive orgasm. "It's good. It's really... good. Don't... stop." Her whole body trembled. It wasn't until the last second that she realized she was going to squirt in his face. A brief moment of horror surged. He would be disgusted. But the ecstatic wave had already caught her up and carried her away. All she could say as a warning was, "Watch... out... aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh." And then the orgasm wiped away everything but immediate pleasure.

Nick hadn't expected her to squirt in his face. Just as she'd asked, he hadn't put a single finger inside her, let alone search for her g-spot. But here he was, getting splashed with force. He opened his mouth, but it was hard to track each geyser that erupted from her. Her hips gyrated and his eyes blurred as he tried to blink away the liquid. The salty stuff did find his tongue, however, and he drank as much as he could. He prayed, on his knees, that this is what Enki was looking for.

Eventually, Kate calmed down. Her back relaxed and she sank back into the sofa. She looked down at Nick. He was drenched. She reached down and smoothed back his hair. "I'm so sorry, Nick. I didn't mean to. It just happened," she slurred. "It's been happening lately. I don't know what's come over me. I'm so sorry." To her surprise, he smiled up at her. Her stomach did cartwheels. Seeing that smile on Nick's lips with his face glistening had to be the sexiest thing on Earth.

"It's okay, Mom. I liked it." He kissed the inside of her thighs. They were toned and strong. Yoga had been good to her.

"You... liked it?" Kate watched him kiss his way back to her vagina. He was going to give her oral again. Why was he the perfect man? How had this happened? "Oh, my. Yes... Nicky... oh... Nicky." She leaned her head back on the cushion again. This time her hands held his head and guided him up to her clit. She prayed he would be gentle.

That night Nick and Kate skipped dinner. He stopped after her fourth orgasm. She was so grateful that she almost offered to return the favor, but then thought better of it. Instead, she made him a snack while he cleaned off, and then went off to the shower herself. She went to bed early, before her husband and daughter returned home. She wasn't sure she could face Fred, so she pretended to sleep. As she lay there, staring out the window into darkness, she wondered if her insanity with her son would continue the next day.

~~

"So, tell me about it. I could tell the second we got home that something big happened." Alyson lay on her bed in the dark.

"I thought I had a good poker face." Nick sat on the floor feeling totally satisfied. He had made himself cum in the shower three times thinking about the noises that had escaped his mother as she writhed and trembled.

"You have a terrible poker face." Alyson's heart beat heavily in her chest. She couldn't wait to hear what had happened.

"It worked, Alyson. I think this is our last Tuesday. Did you buy a bra today?"

"I've been buying them the last several todays. I knew we were close. I'll be set for Wednesday." Alyson smiled. The thought of having a comfortable bra ready for the coming series of Wednesdays was a happy one.

"Great." Nick told her what had happened since she'd left the house in the afternoon. As he regaled her, he was surprised she didn't cut in with "gross" or "disgusting" or "that's so sick" like she used to when he'd tell her about what he'd done with their mom.

As Nick got to the part about her squirting on him, Alyson couldn't take it anymore. As quietly as possible, she slipped her hand under her bottoms and panties and rubbed her button. It blew her mind that the events he relayed had happened in that house that very day. She tried to imagine what they'd looked like, and found that she was sopping wet at the thought. Given enough time, her brother had become positively charismatic. And with her help, he had really and truly seduced their strait-laced yoga-mom. She was near orgasm when he finished his story.

"Alyson, are you... um... touching yourself?" He could hear the rhythmic rustle of her clothes and uneven breathing.

"Yes... Nick."

"Can I do it, too?" Nick unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock.

"Will... Dad... find... us?"

"Dad went to bed early this time. I'll risk it." He stroked himself listening to his sister's soft whines.

Nick heard her stifled cries as she came. But she didn't stop. After a while, he pulled off his shirt. He needed something to catch his cum. He figured she'd be mad if he used something from her room. It was the last today, and he didn't want to stain her stuff for tomorrow.

"I can't believe... she let you... Nicky." Alyson neared her second climax.

"Me... ugh... either." Nick pumped hard. The two siblings came together, Alyson on the bed, and Nick on the floor. Afterward, they said their goodnights, and Nick went back to his room. As he drifted off to sleep, he knew he was ready for what Wednesday would bring.

12