Enki's Puzzle Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,218 Followers

"I just want you to know that you're perfectly fine the way you are." With one hand she held the tip of his penis and moved it at different angles, with the other she ran her fingernails gently up the underside of the thing. "Jess wasn't the right woman for you. But there is someone who will love this, I'm sure." She squeezed it with her fingers. It wasn't as spongy as she'd expected. He certainly got very hard.

"Thanks." He didn't know what else to say to those platitudes, so he quietly watched her. He didn't want to interrupt her train of thought anyway.

"I'm not sure what to do with it." Kate wiped the clear liquid oozing out of the head with her finger. She noticed her ring and tried hard not to think of her husband.

"You can do what you do with Dad." Nick remembered she'd said she hadn't blown him in a long time. "Or what you used to do."

"But it's so different, sweetie." Kate realized she was leaning in quite close to his penis. Her instinct was to back away, but that wouldn't be good for Nick. She stayed close to him, pursed her lips, and blew some air on the leaking pre-seminal fluid.

"Um... Mom... that's not what they mean by blowjob." Nick was incredulous.

"I know, silly. But does it feel good?" Her smile was a bit lopsided as she glanced up at his face, and then stared back at the penis in her hands. It was so thick, she had a hard time encircling the shaft.

"Sure." He didn't sound so sure.

"Well, I suppose there's some other stuff I can do. If I remember correctly." She was stalling. It was time. She leaned all the way in and licked the head tentatively. His salty flavor was bright on her tongue. "How's that?"

"Wow, Mom. That feels good. Jess never did that for me." That was true, in the sense that he'd had a much, much smaller dick when Jess had given him blowjobs. This was a different thing entirely.

"Oh... okay..." She didn't necessarily like to be compared to the girl that dumped him, but she supposed she'd brought it on herself. "How about this then?" She held onto his penis with one hand, and placed the other hand on his thigh. She licked him again and rolled her tongue around the corona. His leg flexed under her fingers, and she heard his sharp intake of breath. Encouraged by the reaction, she let her lips touch his warm flesh. She felt his hand rest on her back, but ever the gentleman, he didn't push her for more. That made her want to give him more. She opened wide, and slowly put the whole head in her mouth. It fit. The penis in her mouth was not nearly as scary as she'd thought when she'd first seen it.

"You look... ugh... so beautiful... with it in your mouth." Nick applied just the slightest amount of pressure on her back, then let up, and then pushed again.

Kate got the idea and bobbed her head ever so slightly on her son's monster. The movie came to some sort of action climax in the background and the music swelled. She barely noticed. "Gggggpppppphhhhhh." She gagged a bit on her son's cock. She thought about the whirlwind that was the last few days. Her son had been a moody teenager she couldn't communicate with. Now, she eagerly sought to please him in a way her old self could have never contemplated or understood. But the current incarnation of Kate understood well. She pumped his shaft with her hand and started in earnest with her mouth, slurping and popping on him. Backing off from her gag reflex, she found a method that was not all that awkward. "Mmmmmpppphhhhhhh."

"You're... ugh... the best... mom... ever." Nick watched her brown hair bounce and felt the pressure building. He could just about forgive that insufferable Sumerian god all his mischief for that one moment of perfection. The light from the movie danced in the dark room. A monster of an orgasm brewed on the horizon.

"Gggggpppphhhhh." Kate urged him on. It occurred to her that she didn't have anything on hand to deal with his sperm. But he'd just relieved himself twice. How much could he have left? She could probably cup it in her hands and take it to the basement sink. Her jaw ached, and her arm grew tired, but she worked him the best she could. She wasn't going to leave him high and dry again.

After a few more minutes, Nick was ready. His muscles spasmed. "Oh... Mom... you're really... gonna... aaaahhhhhhhhhh." He shuddered.

"Mmmmmmppppphhhhhh." Kate could tell it was time, but she didn't pull back like she'd planned. The first blast hit the back of her throat with surprising force. She choked on the salty heat of him. And then another splash filled her mouth. And another. She pulled off him, but he kept firing up in the air. Sperm fell onto her face and blouse. She kept pumping him in disbelief, watching the geyser erupt. Then some got in her eyes, and she pumped him blind. She kept going until his hands softly touched hers and stopped her.

"It's... okay, Mom. It's... over," Nick panted. She looked wild with cum all over her pretty face and respectable mom clothes. He so desperately wished he could take a picture to save the moment forever. "That was... amazing." He slid off the couch, still breathing hard. He lifted her skirt and moved between her legs. "Now it's your... turn."

"Oh, gosh. No, Nicky. This was your special moment. You can't... oooooohhhhhhhh." She frantically wiped the semen from her eyes so she could look down at him.

Upstairs, the front door slammed. Both Nick and Kate froze.

"Is it Dad?" Every muscle in Nick's body tensed with terror.

"Shh." Kate trembled. She relaxed when she heard crying. "It's your sister. Something must have happened." She moved Nick aside and stood. "I'll go see what she needs."

"Mom, you're covered. You need a shower."

"You're right." Even if she could wipe it off, the smell of sperm was so strong. There was no hiding it.

"I'll go talk to her." Nick took a deep breath. "I'll make sure we're in her room with the door closed. You can get cleaned up while we're in there."

"Okay." Kate thought about kissing his cheek, but didn't want to get his own stuff on his face. He was so sweet. He didn't seem angry in the least that Alyson had cut in on their time together. "Go talk to her. I'll come check on you two when I'm... not like this." Did she... did she like having his sperm all over her? What was Nick doing to her? She watched him smile and he gave her butt a gentle slap. "Go on."

"That was great, Mom." He turned and jogged up the stairs.

"Yeah," was all she could think to say. And then he was out of the basement. She waited a bit and then went to get cleaned up.

rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,218 Followers
12