Enki's Puzzle Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On impulse, Kate lifted her left breast. It was heavy, and her nipple was dark. It looked something like it had when she'd breastfed her children. But it was quite a bit larger now. Without thinking, she hefted the nipple higher. She'd never been able to suck her own nipple before. Fred had often lamented this fact.

Her lips closed around her own nipple for the first time. Sweet milk hit her tongue. She opened her eyes wide in surprise and closed them as the warm happiness of the feeding crept over her. Her milk tasted better than she remembered from all those years ago. It was enrapturing, just like Alyson's milk had been. She stood in the bathroom gulping her milk, losing herself in the in act.

A knock on the door pulled Kate out of her trance.

"You done in there, Katie? I gotta piss like a racehorse." Fred sounded impatient.

She dropped her breast and looked around the bathroom for something to cover up with. Her pajama top wasn't going to hide anything. "One second." She'd already decided she would hide her boobs from Fred as long as she could.

"Never mind. I'll piss in the hall bathroom." Fred left the bedroom.

"Thank God." Kate peeked out of the bathroom. He was gone. She rushed to the closet and tried to put on several bras before giving up. Instead, she put on a snug top that might offer a micro fraction of support, and then the baggiest, old sweater she could find. She pulled on a skirt and went to look at herself in the mirror. The sweater helped, but her front clearly sloped out dramatically where it hadn't before. She sighed.

"What are you wearing that for?" Fred stood outside the closet staring at her.

Kate held her breath. Would he notice?

"Wear one of your regular dresses." Fred walked into the closet and started dressing himself.

"I like this sweater." Kate slowly exhaled. He hadn't noticed. "And why do you care what I wear? You're going to work."

"Fine, suit yourself." Fred shrugged. "As long as tonight you put on that little number I got for your birthday. The one with the red lace. Deal?"

"We'll see, dear." Kate didn't know if that lingerie would fit her in her current state. "I'll go get breakfast ready." She stepped past him and went downstairs. When she arrived in the kitchen, Nick and Alyson were sitting at the table fiddling with the puzzle Nick had broken several days before.

"Is this the last riddle?" Nick said to Alyson.

"Good morning." Kate turned her back on her children when they looked up, pretending to busy herself with the fridge.

"Morning, Mom," the siblings said together. They looked up at her and then went back to the puzzle.

"That has to be it. I'll take it to Chris this morning." Alyson slipped the puzzle into her purse. She got up. She was about to kiss Nick on the cheek, thought better of it, and tousled his hair. "I should get going."

"I could go with you. Two heads are better than one. Maybe we'll think of something together." Nick kept thinking over the god's visit, trying to ferret out clues from his memory.

"You're going to school, young man." Kate said over her shoulder. She was facing the counter now, ostensibly waiting for the toast to pop. "We talked about this."

"Yeah, sorry." School was the last thing he wanted at the moment. No, pissing off his mom was the last thing he wanted. If the loops were really done, there were consequences again. He would go. "Bye Alyson, text me when you know something."

"I will. Bye." Alyson waved to her brother. "Bye, Mom."

They returned her farewell and watched her leave.

"I'm not hungry. I'm going to brush my teeth." Despite all the morning's excitement, he still needed to relieve his balls at least once before going to school. He ran upstairs, almost knocking his father down on his way.

Kate felt like a spy concealing a state secret as she shepherded her men out into the world without giving them a good view of her chest. She leaned against the wall when Nick and Fred were gone, trying to breathe. She had somehow done it, but the thought of continuing the charade made her want to faint. She'd have to tell Nick when he got home. That thought actually cheered her up. It would be good to tell someone, and he was such a good listener.

Back upstairs in her bedroom, Kate took off her clothes. She pulled the covers off the bed and lay on her back, thinking of how Nick had discovered her the day before. Soon, she had a nipple in her mouth, her left hand holding her boob. The fingers of her right hand moved in little circles on her clit. She should have been going to the doctor, but instead she was climaxing.

12