Enki's Puzzle Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, that reminds me." Alyson removed her engagement ring and put it on her bedside table. "I'd feel weird doing this with the ring on." She fell onto her back, her boobs wobbling to either side of her chest. "Chris and I are really good. He understands what he did wrong. But... we need to do this for the puzzle." She spread her legs, giving her brother a prime view of her pussy. "And even without that, we couldn't make what happened a one-time thing. Or..." She giggled. "I mean, a two-time thing with the morning after. It's too special to give up on, right?"

"Right." Nick carefully put the puzzle next to her engagement ring and pulled off his shirt. "I didn't expect this." He pulled off his pants and boxers in one, swift motion. A wide smile crept across his face. His heart thumped heavily in his chest. "What about a condom?"

"That's the whole point, isn't it?" Alyson put her hands behind her knees and grinned at him. "I'm telling you it's okay. I counted the days. Right now is as safe as I get."

"Are you sore?" Nick took off his socks, hopping on one foot and then the other. His hard dick bounced around wildly.

"I'm not gonna lie." She nodded. "I am. But I feel way better than yesterday."

Nick thought about asking if she was sure about this but decided not to second-guess her. Alyson was a smart, successful woman, and if she wanted him in her pussy, that's where he'd be. "You look so beautiful." He jumped between her legs and made her bounce on the mattress, her tits swaying on her chest. They laughed.

"You think you can get it in on your own this time?" Alyson's gaze fell from his laughing face to his hard chest and abs, to his massive, swaying cock. Her brother was breathtakingly lovely. The whole twenty minutes Chris had been inside her the night before, she had thought only about Nick. Her brother had changed her perspective so entirely that sex with her fiancé had gone from scalding hot to lukewarm in a day's time.

"Maybe." Nick lined himself up and pushed his hips forward. He was torn between watching Alyson's fluttering eyelashes and her obscenely spreading pussy.

"Oooohhhhhhhhhhh." Alyson was in heaven. She gazed at the length of his cock just entering her, the patch of brown hair at its base, and his narrow hips. Her little brother was perfect... except for... "What's on your... ugh... thigh?" She nodded at a red mark on his pale skin.

"What?" Nick looked down and could see the bite mark clearly. "Oh... Mom bit me."

"She... bit... you?" Alyson tensed as more of his dick entered her. He felt even bigger than she remembered. It was mostly pain so far, but she'd wait that out. "Like... with her... teeth?"

Nick shrugged like it was no big deal. Secretly, he was quite proud. "She didn't mean to." He pushed about half his cock into Alyson and paused. She gritted her teeth and breathed fast. "She was cumming, and her face was right there."

"Jesus... Nicky... you're going to have to tell me... ugggghhhhhhh... all about that... later." She hunched her hips toward him, hoping to get the painful part over with. Soon, it was all the way in. "Oh... shit... you're deep." The first tentacles of ecstasy played with her nerves.

"Here goes, Alyson." Nick started with slow, gentle thrusts. but it wasn't long before the bedframe was squeaking and slamming against the wall. Once he was confident her cries were all pleasure and no pain, he slid his arms under her, grabbed her ass, and really let her have it. Her incoherent screams barely sounded like his sister. It was sweet music for Nick. Over the course of the next half hour, she had a string of orgasms. The pressure for Nick grew and grew, until he was ready. A distant part of his mind wanted to ask her if she was sure it was safe. But he didn't ask. "Gonna... cum..."

"Ooohhhhhhhhhh... yeeesssssssssss." She locked her legs around her brother's tight butt and dug her nails into his back. "Do it... ugh... do it... ugh... Nicky... uuuggggghhhhhhhhhh." When his hips dropped their rhythm and he gave a low growl, she knew he was giving it all to her. Her mind exploded in a frenzy of bliss. A while later, her orgasm subsided and reality intruded. She felt his solid weight on top of her. He was lighter than Chris, but somehow more substantial. "We should... try... it... okay?"

"Huh?" Nick panted heavily, his face buried in the crook of her neck. He breathed in the sharp scent of her sweat and the floral fragrance of her shampoo.

"The puzzle... Nick. We should... try the puzzle." She caressed his back, running her fingertips down the slight curve up to his butt. She smacked it. "There might be... a time limit... or something."

"Okay." Nick roused himself and pulled out of her with an audible plop. He prayed she would let him cum in her again. Maybe she could go on the pill or something. "What... do we... do?" He sat up, staring down at the semen leaking from her yawning, pink hole.

"Here." Alyson picked the puzzle up from the floor where he'd dropped it. "Let's try... this." She held it in her left hand. With her right, she grabbed his frothy dick and slapped it against the cube, making sure to smear a good amount of their combined cum on the metal.

A loud click filled the room. Both siblings were transfixed by the puzzle. A red pulsing light leaked out of the seams of the cube, and then the puzzle opened. Something glowed inside.

"What is it?" Nick's eyes were very wide.

"I have no idea." Alyson glanced at her brother and then back to the open puzzle. "I think it's the last riddle."

12