Enki's Puzzle Pt. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No... it's good." She gave him a quizzical look. "I thought... I was going... all the way. I'll have to... get used to... your length." On the next upthrust, she went further and further. She kept expecting him to fall out. Eventually, he did. Her hips were up so high. She stared down at his thing as it flopped on his belly. "Sorry... this is new... for me... too." She reached down, pulled his penis upright, and nudged it back inside her butt. After a few more thrusts, she figured out how far she could go without him falling out. Her pace increased. "Ugh... ugh... ugh... oh... Nicky." Her swollen breasts awkwardly flopped on her chest. She reached up and held them tightly.

"Your... pussy looks... lonely... Mom." Nick moved his right hand to her neglected clit. It wasn't easy staying with her button as her hips went faster and faster, but he managed to rub it with his thumb. When his mother leaned her head back and let out an incoherent scream, Nick was sure it was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen.

"Aaaauuuugggghhhhhh... Nicky... I think... I'm going... ooohhhhhhhhhhh." Kate convulsed. Her hips stopped thrusting and rotated, moving his penis to previously untouchable spots inside her. "Yeeesssssss." Her vagina spasmed and her butt clenched. This was better than she'd dreamed. Within a minute, she was back to her impossibly long thrusts, looking down to where she'd squirted on her son's tight chest and mesmerized face. "Is it... uh... uh... uh... better?"

"It's better... Mom." Nick was smitten. He knew he would spend the rest of his life trying to replicate this moment. "I want... to drown you... in cum... Mom."

"The... cider frau... will take it... up her butt." Kate's German accent returned, along with a wide smile.

"Inside?" Nick blinked up at her. "Are you... ah... ah... sure?"

"That's why... we're doing it... back there." Another orgasm swept toward her. "It's... ugh... safe." There was a strange high-pitched keening in the room. Kate was making noises she'd never made before. The next climax took her. When it was past, she humped her son with new vigor. Her legs burned with the effort, but her body refused to slow down.

"I'm... going to cum in you... Mom." He stared up at her transcendent beauty, trying to burn the image into his brain. "I'm going to... ugh... ugh... cum... in your ass."

"Yes... Nicky... yes... yes... ugh... ugh... yes... yeeesssssssss." She rode him hard through his orgasm, listening to his savage, ecstatic growls. Her eyes never left his face, studying every detail of his pleasure. She had done this to him. She had given him his heart's content. His expression said it all. And what was more, she had done it responsibly. Her hips slowed to a stop. She panted on top of him, letting his final spasms die out. "How was... that?"

"Crazy... wonderful... amazing... the best... thing... ever." Nick panted. His body felt like it would melt right into his parents' bed. "Can we... do that... again?"

"Not... today." Kate winced as she pulled up, and he fell out of her with a sloppy plop. She would be sore later, but she'd done it. "I'll need to rest... a little. But... I don't see why... we couldn't do it again... sometime. You're not going to get anything... like that... from your girlfriend. And your hormones... obviously... need an outlet." It thrilled her to say those words. She climbed off the bed. Clenching her butt tightly, she waddled to the bathroom, trying not to leak on the carpet. Kate grabbed a towel, pressed it between her cheeks, and sat on the edge of the tub.

Nick got up and followed her to the bathroom. "What are you doing?" He leaned against the door.

"Trying not to make a mess." Her gaze fell to his penis. "You're still hard."

"I can't help it." He shrugged. "And you look hot sitting like that."

"Oh, stop it." Kate laughed. She chewed her lip as she thought things over. "If you really need some more relief, come here." She beckoned him over. When his penis was in range, she leaned forward and took him into her mouth. She felt so dirty doing such a thing after what they'd just done. In no time at all, she had him all the way down her throat.

Twenty minutes later, Kate was swallowing Nick's cum from one end, while it leaked from her other end. She was a completely debauched cider frau. She wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

12