Enki's Puzzle Pt. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,179 Followers

Maggie popped her mouth off him. "Tell me more, Nick. Did your sister like it? What did she say?" She licked the head and continued her blowjob.

"Ugh... sure..." Nick told her about how Chris's condom had broken and how he'd had to pull out. He told her about the positions they'd tried. Judging from the sounds Maggie was making, she was enjoying the story. And Nick was, too. It was amazing to share with her, and for her to so obviously love it. His confidence grew. He had been forced by Enki to bed his mother and sister. But maybe it had been the right thing all along. Maybe life could be... perfect... sometimes. "Maggie... ugh... I'm going to cum."

"Mmmmppppphhhhhhhh." Maggie had always spit before, and that was her plan now. She kept her lips locked around the head and pumped him hard with her hands. His grunting had turned from a soft, gentle sound to something almost ferocious. She desperately wanted to make him explode. And she succeeded. When the first salty jet hit her tongue, she moaned. Then another jet hit the back of her mouth, and another. Her cheeks puffed out. She kept pumping him while his grunts echoed around the park. He was shooting too much. She hadn't expected that. Her mouth was full. She lifted her head and quickly moved back before he could accidently spray her face. She pumped him through a few more shots, and then his orgasm finally subsided.

Nick melted into the bench. He looked over at her, and saw her pull her hair back and spit onto the ground. When she was done, she wiped her mouth and looked at him. He could just make out her wide grin.

"I'm sorry. I'm a spitter." Maggie's face got serious for a moment. "Does your mom swallow?" She felt lightheaded when she saw him nod. "Wow. You said she was good. Maybe someday I'll try it." She cocked her head as Nick slid off the bench and knelt on the ground. For a brief moment of panic, she thought he was going to propose. But instead, he took off her shoes, pulled off her pants and panties, and spread her legs. "Are you going to...? Ohhhhhhhhh... Nick... you don't have to... oh... wow." Bolts of electricity moved through her as he licked and sucked on her pussy. "Where did you learn... to do that? Ooooohhhhhhhh."

"Mmmmppphhhhhhh," Nick said with his tongue tasting her sweet tanginess for the first time.

"Never mind... ooohhhhh... I know where you learned that... it's good... it's really... gooooooooooood." Maggie was already so wound up, it only took her a few minutes to cum. She was a quivering, sobbing mess on the park bench. But Nick didn't stop, he brought her to ever more fervent climaxes. By the time her fourth orgasm was about to crest, she was babbling about his mother, sister, and Enki's rivers of cum. Her mind seized when she went over the top one final time. As she became aware of her surroundings again, she found that Nick was sitting next to her. She leaned back from him when he tried to kiss her. "I've never tasted myself before." She put a hand up to his hard chest.

"Would you like to?" Nick smiled at her. He supposed that her cum was glistening on his face in the moonlight.

"Do you like it?" Maggie couldn't believe how at ease he was with her pussy. Other boys always seemed so squeamish.

"You taste great, Maggie."

"Okay." She released his chest and leaned forward. She tasted different than she'd expected, not very much like him. But it was zesty and delicious. As they made out, she licked his lips, and ended up cleaning off his face with her tongue. Eventually, she pulled back. "Wow. That was amazing."

"Yeah, it was." Nick helped her back into her pants and panties. When he pulled up his own pants, he found that he had splattered cum on himself. There was nothing to do about it, so he dressed and promised himself a shower when he got home. They stood in silence and walked arm-in-arm back toward his house.

"I promise I won't tell anyone about Enki, or any of it." Maggie giggled. "Not that anyone would believe me."

"That's probably for the best." Nick nodded. "And it would be good if we only talked about it in person, when we're alone."

"So, you're going to keep me up to date?" Maggie's body gave an involuntary shudder. "Are you... going to do stuff with your mom tonight?"

"She already went to bed." Nick suddenly realized that having Maggie in the loop complicated everything. He shrugged. His life was already complicated. What did a little more chaos matter? "And my dad's home."

"Oh, okay." She would have to ask him more about his father later. She had so many questions. But she could tell that Nick was done talking about things for the moment.

"I'll walk you to your car." Nick squeezed her arm. "Want to get together tomorrow? I like having a girlfriend."

"I think you like having three girlfriends." Maggie laughed. "Sure, let's hang out tomorrow."

~~

Finally, Kate spotted her son walking with a woman down the sidewalk in front of their house. For a second, rage filled her. She thought it was Alyson. But her shoulders relaxed when they passed under a streetlamp and she saw it was Maggie.

She watched them pass the house and keep walking down the street. She was nervous he might leave with her and go out all night. Spending time with Maggie was one thing, but she couldn't have him losing himself in a girl. Kate had just given her son something incredibly special so that he wouldn't make any more dumb mistakes.

When Nick reappeared on the sidewalk walking back to their house, Kate leaned back in her chair and exhaled. He must have walked her to her car like a gentleman. She would have a talk with him when he got inside to find out what they'd done. But she felt confident he was making more responsible decisions.

rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,179 Followers
12