Enki's Puzzle Pt. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate couldn't wipe the grin off her face. "I guess I'll use them to milk you. And then... you can use them to milk me."

"Yes... ugh... please." Nick thought back to the way his sister had given him a titjob. His mom was much more of a natural at sex. Her movements were fluid and confident. When she lowered her mouth, letting the cockhead glide past her lips on every upthrust, it looked like she'd practiced the move a thousand times. "You're... a natural... Mom."

"It... seems... so... Nicky," she said between pumps. "You... bring it... out... in... me." The boobjob evolved into a blowjob after a few minutes, and she had no more words with his penis so far down her throat. But she thrilled at his words of encouragement and adoration. Soon, she was swallowing everything he had stored overnight. As he came, she put one hand on his stomach, feeling his abs contract. He had such an amazingly hot body. She praised the sport of soccer silently as he tried to drown her with his briny stuff. When he was finished, she let his cock fall from her mouth. "Still... hard... I... see. Maggie... must have... really... left you... high and dry." She reached for the lube, her breasts hanging over him. She gasped when his mouth latched onto her nipple. "Ohhhhh... Nicky." She didn't move, staying on all four fours with her left breast in his mouth.

Nick drank and drank. The moment was perfection, especially when he felt his mother's hand move to his cock, slowly pumping him. He thought back to Enki's last riddle. Surely this was what the god had wanted. The closeness he had found with his mother had to be the puzzle's end goal. Enki would have to understand that he was asking too much. Nick was confident he could make the god see that the puzzle's goal was already accomplished. Nick had even dutifully asked about her pussy and been soundly rejected. That was more evidence to bring to his next meeting with Enki. His mind swirled with these thoughts. But his worries faded with the growing pleasure from his mom's accelerating handjob.

"Okay... that's enough... you're going to burst." Kate pulled her breast from his mouth and squirted some lube into her hand. She slathered his penis, mounted him, and lined him up. He slid in easily. "You... really have... changed me... Nicky. Uuuggghhhhhhh... so deep." With her feet planted on the mattress, she bounced on him slowly at first, then her hips steadily gained speed. Her fingernails dug into his chest.

"You're... uh... uh... uh... so tight." Nick held her breasts, feeling their weight press down with each bounce.

"No... no... I'm not... uuggghhhhhh." Kate grunted like an animal. "Not... ugh... tight... anymore. I'm... I'm... eeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii." She threw her head back and screamed, her climax surging through her. He could make her orgasm without any attention to her clit. Her hips slowed, but then sped up again. When she looked down she could see that she'd squirted all over his stomach and chest. As expected, he didn't seem to mind. "You're... so beautiful... Nicky. Oh... my... I'm going to... cum... again. Oooooohhhhhhhh." She shook her head back and forth, her brown hair flying as her body was wracked by another bout of ecstasy.

"Me... too... Mom." Nick dropped her tits, afraid he might pull on them too hard in his frenzy. His earlier orgasm didn't diminish the second one in any way. He was sure she'd be leaking for hours.

They humped through most of the morning, both cumming again and again. The sun had risen high by the time they finished. Nick lay on his back, exhausted. Kate curled up next to him, her breasts pushed up against his side, her leg draped over his thighs.

"You get it all out of your system?" Kate played languidly with the faint hairs on his chest.

"Yes." That was stretching the truth, but Nick was going over to his sister's apartment in a few hours, and he wanted his mom thinking he was fully satisfied.

"Oh, good," Kate purred. "I'm going to take a shower and put in a panty liner. Then, how about some breakfast?"

"Sounds good." Nick roused himself and got out of bed. His mother sighed and rolled facedown on the mattress, one leg still bent. The position accentuated the curve of her ass. He gave her a light smack and enjoyed the slapping sound, her rippling ass, and her surprised squeal. "But I'll hit the shower first and make breakfast for you, Mom. You can rest."

"I had breakfast hours ago, sweetie." She felt so cozy on her son's bed. "I was thinking about your breakfast."

"I'll make you lunch then." Nick leaned toward her and gently pulled her asscheeks apart. Was there any greater sight than his cum dribbling out of his mom's asshole? He thought about how she looked riding him. Well, there were all sorts of better sights, but her well-used butt was right up there.

"What are you doing?" Kate didn't try to shoo him away. She knew perfectly well that he was enjoying his handiwork.

"Just admiring the view." He gave her another light smack and walked toward the door. "I'll wake you up in a half hour or so. Love you, Mom."

"Don't be silly. I'm not going to fall asleep. Love you too, Nicky." Kate stretched her sore body. Nick's bed felt so good. She sighed again, listening to him leave. Her eyes closed. Soon, she was peacefully snoring.

12