Enlightened Descent Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was dragging me, by my feet. I wondered when I had taken my clothes off. "Why am I, I'm naked." I slathered, drooling from the corner of my mouth.

"Jesus, Allie, what the hell happened to make you do this to yourself?" We were in my bedroom, and I could see her attempting to lift me into the bed.

"Oh, let's, ummm, oh! I got fired!" My own voice hurt my ears, and it seemed I didn't know any other volume but 'really fucking loud'. "Oh, yeah, I'm a star!" I blurted.

"Yeah, you're a star alright, Jesus!" She finally managed to pull me onto the bed, where she flopped down next to me, exhausted. "What do you mean, you're a star?"

"It's a movie, and I'm the star, I am, you know? There I was, wow, I mean, shit." That was all I remembered, thankfully.

I kept thinking that I had just done this. My head pounded like someone was hitting me from behind with a hammer. Everything was way too bright, and I was going to be sick. Apparently, I had been getting sick, because there was bucket next to the bed. Of course, nothing came up.

"Rise and shine, dipshit!" Penny came waltzing into the room, pulling me out of bed. She dragged me to the bathroom, and stuck me in the shower.

"FUCK! It's cold!" I yelled.

"Yes, serves you right." I did my best to avoid the stinging needles of ice cold water that sprayed against me, but it was useless. I thrust myself into the center, taking it head on.

"Ah, shit, my head!" I grabbed the top of my bare head, and was shocked to find only skin. "Fuck, I'm bald!"

"Yes, and you have been for a couple of days now." Penny was standing outside the shower, having fun with me. When was I going to get used to fact that my hair was gone. Maybe never?

"What time is it? I'm gonna be late for work." I heard her chuckle.

"Nope. No, you're not." She mused. Like an epiphany, all my most unpleasant memories from the last few days came rushing back to me. It was too much. I felt my legs giving way from underneath me, but Penny reached in just in time to cradle my head before it hit the porcelain. "God, you are such a mess." She comforted me, as I began to cry.

"So, where's my wig?" I asked. The pedestal was empty where I would normally keep it. She had wrapped me in a robe, and I was trying to feel human again, resting on my sofa.

"Look around." I did as she asked, and all over the floor were tiny bits of hair, some long, some short.

"Shit! No." I got up and walked around my apartment, eventually finding what was left of the thing, in the garbage. Nearly all the hair had been cut from the cap, and I felt as though I might be sick again. "Why would I do that?" I wailed.

"People do the craziest shit when they're wasted, Allie. Sorry, it looked really nice on you too." I flopped back down on the sofa, running my hands over my head.

"Oh, fuck me, what next!" I screamed. I heard some knocking on the floor, and the guy in 4f must have been tired of the yelling.

"Well, one thing's for sure, you can't afford to live here anymore. You probably can't afford to have a car either. In fact, you're about to be homeless." She tossed the contract on the table in front of me. "You've read it?" I nodded.

"Did you have me filmed that club, the other night?" I accused.

"What? Of course not. Why?" She seemed to either be ignorant or lying.

"Well, my little performance in the cage, and the whipping you gave me afterwards, are now all over the internet." I tossed her my phone, the search still fresh on the screen.

"Shit, Allie, I had no idea." She watched the video and I caught her smiling.

"It's not funny, Penny. That video cost me my job!" I yelled.

"If you had no idea, then why is your face the only one that's blotted out?" She fast forwarded to the end and saw what I had seen; those big chunky pixels where her face should have been.

"They probably did that to everyone's face, Allie." She reasoned, but then as she reviewed it again, she saw plenty of faces, including an extreme close-up of mine. Hers was the only one that was blotted out. "Fuck me. It was Marnie!" She realized. "She's an old flame, from a few months ago. I saw her there, but snubbed her because I was with you. I'll bet you a thousand bucks this was her way of trying to split us up." It didn't make a lot of sense until you thought about for a few minutes. Then it made perfect sense. It deliberately made Penny look guilty.

"I'm sorry, Penelope. I should have known it wasn't you." I reached out, and grabbed her hand.

"And I'm sorry you lost you job, Allie. Hey, look, I was going to make you quit anyway, so be my slave, and we can imagine you quit in an inventive fashion." She joked. I tried to smile, but too many things had happened, in too short a time.

"My computer, they took it back! It has all those videos on it." She seemed a little concerned, but then disappeared for a few minutes. Returning with her own computer, she typed in a few things.

"Let's see if I can get on." I watched her screen, and finally a small icon appeared in the top right corner. She clicked on it, and my home screen popped up. "We're in. It's still connected to their Wi-Fi." She typed a few more lines. "The last time it was accessed was at nine-thirty yesterday morning."

"That was me; then they haven't looked at it yet?" She shook her head.

"This is the fun part." She clicked on a small skull-and-crossbones icon, and dragged it over to the files icon on my computer. "Bye-bye!" She dropped the icon, and the screen went black.

"What just happened?" I panicked.

"It's a tapeworm. In about thirty minutes, there won't be a recognizable byte of data on your hard drive." She smiled.

"Like a virus?" I imagined them opening the thing to discover the damage.

"Exactly." She closed her computer, and came to sit next to me. "Nothing to worry about now." She smiled, taking my hands in hers, and spun to look at me straight on. "Now, maybe I can get on with something a little less serious, and definitely more enjoyable.

"I don't know if I'm really in the mood, Penny." I crossed my arms over my breasts, the robe slipping open slightly as I did. "I feel like someone took my life and threw it in a blender, you know?" I moaned.

"Well, Allison, you were already in the blender when I met you. All I did was turn it on." She slipped her hand under my robe and tweaked one of my nipples, which was responsive without my permission. Grabbing it between her fingers, she pinched it tightly, causing a sigh to escape my lips. "You are so sexy when your turned on. I just don't know how to resist you."

She spread out across me, opening my robe, and pushing her face into my pussy. All the stress I had been under had me so wound up, that I barely felt her kisses against my lips. She pushed me backwards, and I instinctively spread my legs. She worked her tongue between my still sensitive folds, finding my clit with her teeth.

"Ahhh!" I felt that. Having awakened my senses, the rest of her ministrations became more pleasurable. I could hear her tongue lapping back and forth over me, and the sound alone was erotic, let alone the feelings I was having. I felt her fingers slide into me, first three, then four, and finally her entire hand. Grinding my hips upwards to meet her thrusts, she impaled me with her fist. I was still stretched out from the club, but it felt so much better this time. I felt her playing with my ass, her other hand trying to enter me there. Where I had resisted the attempts from my cage mate, I welcomed Penelope's advances. I wasn't sure how many fingers she had in there, but she stopped when I began to whimper.

"Down you go." She pushed me onto the carpet, so I was on my hand and knees, and continued her aggressive assault. The sound her fist was making as it slapped in and out of my cunt was ridiculous. My ass was pushed up as far as I could get it as she fingered my little hole, which I didn't think was so little at the moment. The stretching sensation was painful, but so intense, the pain didn't seem real. "Play with it, you little slut!" She ordered. "Play with that clit." Supporting myself on my forearm, I began to finger myself. There was no slow speed, so I immediately began to frig myself furiously. "That's it, slut, play with my clit."

I was panting and slobbering all over the floor, as she upped the rhythm of her pistoning right hand that was destroying my pussy. "Whose cunt is this, slut?" She groaned.

"It's your cunt." I gasped, and I felt myself losing it.

"Yes, it's my cunt, and mine alone. It no longer belongs to you, does it?" Her hands were alternating in and out, and I knew that her fist was inside my ass now as well.

"Nooo, it's yours." I whimpered, my fingers absolutely shredding my clit.

"This cunt, my cunt, it's all you are. Say it!" She yelled.

"A cunt... I'm a cunt... it's all I am!" I cried out, and the orgasm tore through me like sword thrust through my middle, causing me to buck wildly against her hands, both buried deep inside. Finally spent, I collapsed on the floor, soaked with my own sweat and juices.

"Be my slave, cunt." She ordered, it was no longer a question. Her hand slowly pulled out of my spasming ass, and I thrust my cheeks upward, hating the emptiness.

"Yes, I will be your slave. Oh, god, what am I doing?" I tried to stand but she still had her hand buried deep inside my pussy, and she held me down with it. She laid the contract on the floor in front of me, and began to twist her fist inside me, and the orgasms rolled in sequence over my skin, like electric current.

"Be my slave." She kissed the top of my skull, licking the wet surface as she dropped the pen on the paper before me. Without thinking, I picked it up and signed my name, my fingers still sticky with my own cum. "Now, who are you?" She slowly slipped her hand from my pussy, and I winced as the walls collapsed against one another.

"I am your slave." I wept, the experience overwhelming me.

"Mistress." She corrected.

"I am your slave, Mistress." She picked up the contract and set it on the table, continuing to stroke my ass. I found myself mewing like a cat with each caress.

"And what is your name, slave?" She continued to lick my head, the sensation sending waves of pleasure through me. And I said the only thing I could think of; the very thing I had professed to being only a few moments before.

"Cunt."

12