Enough! Another New Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Colleen screamed as her contractions sent Karl over the edge. He moaned as he pulled out and shot a huge load of cum over his wife's ass and back. Lisa, now in full porn star mode, licked and sucked Karl's cock to get every last drop until, shuddering, he begged her to stop.

"It's too much! Give me a minute." Karl panted.

Lisa wiped the cum that was left on Colleen's back off with a towel and they all sat recovering. It seemed, however, that Colleen and Lisa were nowhere near satisfied and soon they were making out on the couch and stroking each other's clits.

Karl moved out of the way as the ladies moved into a 69 position. They lapped and sucked and finger fucked, bucking and moaning as they pleased each other.

Lisa felt something hard now against her pussy that was definitely not Colleen's finger. Karl was hard again and was sliding into her deeply as the ladies continued to lick each other's clits. Lisa sucked Colleen's clit into her mouth and moaned with pleasure, letting the vibrations of her moan send spasms of delight through Colleen.

"Didn't I say he was good?" Colleen said as she momentarily came up for air, then took her husband's cock deep into her throat.

They fucked, sucked, licked and pleasured each other this way until Karl let out a yell and came inside Lisa, flooding his condom with cum.

They lay recovering as Karl deposited his condom into Lisa's revenge sex collection.

"You know I expect one of my bathing suits would fit you Colleen and I can find you something from before Hugh gained all his weight." Lisa smiled. Stay and let's swim and party the afternoon away.

Many condoms and cum stained sheets (Both Lisa and Colleen had given Karl a very good blow job) the couple left and Lisa lay back on the bed, pleasurably exhausted. She checked her messages and texts and saw a bunch from her soon to be ex-husband, Hugh.

"Not even going to bother" Lisa thought as she sat by the pool with her book but letting her thoughts turn to her final revenge sex encounter, that hunk f a geek.

12