Enraptured

Story Info
Fox is claimed and submitted.
764 words
4.13
5.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't yet morning when Fox awoke. Frogs from the river bellowed into the gray sky, and the wind was soft on her cheeks. Jamie lay beside her, still asleep.

She carefully untangled herself from him and made her way to the river to relieve herself. They were camped outside the city, just inside the treeline. They would circle around to the gates as soon as they broke camp. Fox was nervous about what she would find, although it was more that she was nervous how the people of the city would find her. Perhaps they would be cruel like Jeremiah. Perhaps they would be kind, like Jamie.

A branch snapped behind her and Fox jumped to her feet. Jamie jogged up behind her, smiling lazily.

"Wondered where you had gone. Want to take a bath?" He asked, motioning to the river.

Fox nodded. She began to wade into the rushing water, unhindered by the human clothes she had since dispensed with sleeping in. A large boulder broke the middle of the river, and she stood in its path to avoid the stronger flows. Behind her, Jamie unbuckled his belt behind her and dropped his clothes on the bank. She couldn't help but sneak a look at his naked form. His penis hung low between his legs.

He made his way into the current and approached her from behind.

"Like what you see?" He asked waggishly.

Fox blushed. Jamie stepped even closer to her; she could almost feel his heat. He ran his hands down the back of her neck and over her shoulders, eliciting a soft gasp from her. His breath dripped down her spine and sent shivers across her back. Fox's cheeks flushed as she realized the urgent heat pooling between her legs. She had never needed anything like she needed him. He paused his attention on her naked form and pulled her cheek towards his gaze, a small flame of glee kindling in his eyes. He knew he had her.

In one swift motion hooked her knee under his arm and pushed her over the boulder, so that her cunt was exposed and her small tits crushed into the rock. He leaned over her to bite and licked at her soft neck, making her gasp with the sharp ache. Jamie was rough on her trembling frame but she basked in his aggression.

His hands roamed her body and quickly found their places around her neck and between her legs. Fox cried out as her slick pussy received the attention it was so desperate for. Her breath came heavy from her mouth before it was overtaken with his. She let her body flow with his movements, melting into his strong embrace. His hand never left its home around her neck, but tightened to claim her pleasure as his. Her cries of rapture became more ardent.

Fox's mind grew distant as the desperation to let go, to submit to the will of her man overtook her. He would protect her. Keep her. No one else could ever control her the way he could. Only he had earned her. He had given her a name.

Jamie moaned mockingly as he watched Fox's eyes flicker back. He could not keep the hunger from his as the beginnings of ecstasy filled her soul.

"What's your name?" He whispered into her ear.

"Reyna.." She moaned.

"And who owns you?" This time the whisper came out more as a hiss.

"Jamie!" Fox gasped out desperately.

His teeth sank into her shoulder as his fingers slid deeper into their invasion of her. That was all it took.

A deep pleasure radiated up from her pussy and filled her whole body. His firm arms were the only things keeping her from doubling over and a cracked cry twisted her face. His deft fingers kept working inside her, extending the experience.

Finally she collapsed back into his arms and panted, her whole body trembling. Jamie cradled her and kissed her neck softly, sending more shakes cascading down her frame.

He chuckled and pushed her face to his.

"Never forget who you belong to."

She nodded and looked up at him through her eyelashes. She could barely breathe from what had just occurred and yet his tone evoked further heat from her.

He smiled.

"Put your clothes back on, we head into the city at dawn."

"Yes, Jamie." Fox picked her shirt from the tall grass and pulled it over her head. She stood slowly and steadied herself against a tree before starting off after Jamie, who had already begun towards camp.