Enreek Batu

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How was last night with Enreek?"

"Oh she had a great time, though she's a little sore."

"He's big, huh? I asked.

"That and being a long distance runner he didn't let up until they both passed out from exhaustion! Want to hear something funny? When she was riding your dick she was thinking of Enreek. Last night, when she was riding his dick, all she thought about was you. She's had great sex twice; Now she wants to make love. With you."

That helped me begin to make sense of Mom's behavior, how easily she slid into Chrissy's place, kissing me as a lover, pressing against my cock, touching me, licking my pre cum off of her finger!

"So here's the plan little brother. I'm going to distract Enreek tonight and you're going to consummate your love with Mom. You should be gentle and take your time, just like you did with me -- at first..." She had a smile that said how much she had enjoyed our lovemaking. "This is really a big deal for Mom. You can't imagine how hard it was for me to get all this through mom's head this morning.

"So you're going to sleep with Enreek?"

"Yeah. Are you jealous?"

"A liitle," I said, "maybe more than a little".

"Good answer, little brother. I'd be hurt if you weren't. But I really want you and Mom to be together and the only way for Enreek to leave her alone is if I distract him."

She reached up and turned my face towards hers and kissed me gently. "I love you so much little brother. The only person I could ever share you with is our Mom."

With that she pushed herself off of the sofa and walked into the kitchen. I went outside and mowed the lawn.

Reek and I went running again that afternoon. We didn't say much during the first few miles; Reek was clearly deep in thought.

"Your sister and mother had a very long talk with me. Your mother does not love me. She says she enjoyed last night very much but tonight I should be with Chrissy. I am quite a bit confused by this."

"You should be flattered by the attention, Reek. Mom and Chrisy are both hot women. They like sex as much as we do."

"And you are OK with this? I mean, that I have intercourse with them?"

I had to chuckle at his word choice. "If I had to choose one man I could trust with Mom and Chrissy it would be you. I know you are a kind and gentle man, and someone that I could trust completely."

We continued our run in silence, simply enjoying the warm afternoon sun.

When the house was again in sight I announced "tonight we'll have our turkey dinner. It's not like the turkey and stuffing in the school cafeteria!"

Mom and Chrissy had been busy cooking the entire afternoon. "As soon as you two are cleaned up we'll sit down to eat".

It was an epic dinner with all of my favorite foods: Roast turkey with stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans with toasted almonds, hot cornbread, sauerkraut, cranberry relish, and apple pie.

We ate at a leisurely pace, thoroughly enjoying the fine food and each other's company. Reek loved everything but the sauerkraut. Mom had bought some very good wine; I was surprised at how more I enjoyed very good wine!

We felt so close to each other, sitting around our small kitchen table, eating this wonderful food!

Around 8:30 Mom stood up and carried her plate to the sink. I stood up and gathered the rest of the dishes and carried them to the sink.

Chrissy got up and caught my arm and drew me to her so she could give me a kiss and a hug. She intercepted Mom and gave her a kiss and a hug, too. She turned around and held her hand out to Reek. He took her hand and stood up from the table. He gave a sheepish smile to me and Mom and then followed Chrissy down the hall.

Mom smiled at me and held her arms open, inviting me to step into them. I strode into them and wrapped my arms around her, drawing our bodies together. We kissed gently at first, our lips sweeping against each other, then, pressing more firmly until we couldn't help but surrender our entire mouths to each other's tongue. I was overwhelmed by the sheer unbridled passion Mom felt for me. Her body was making contact with mine every way possible. She held me tight to her breasts, her arms wrapped around my torso, her hands digging into the muscles of my back.

I had both hands on her full cheeks, providing the pressure forcing her stomach against my hard member. She was moving left to right and back again, swaying against my erection. Both she and I would alternately take sudden gasps as the pleasure grew in intensity. We broke our kiss so we could each take a few breaths.

I brought my hands up and into her thick red hair, holding her head inches from mine. "I love you so much, Mom., I don't think I'll ever have the words to really say all I feel."

"I do know, my sweet baby boy, but we don't need words right now. Come into my bed, and into me."

She turned and began walking to her bedroom. Fully mesmerized, I could only follow her swaying hips and their promise of heaven. She moved her head in such a way that her beautiful hair rose and fell on her shoulders in cascading red waves. God she was beautiful!

I closed the bedroom door behind us. She turned and beckoned me to her side. She lifted her arms above her head and without any more prompting I started to remove her top. She was wearing a lightweight knitted top that was loose fitting but draped closely over her magnificent breasts. I found the bottom hem and slowly lifted up, exposing the top of her hips, then her belly, and finally, up and over those wondrous tits. I forced myself to focus on getting her top over her head and off her arms. She wasn't wearing a bra so I brought my hands immediately to her enormous breasts and lifted them, admiring their weight and firmness. I rubbed my thumbs across her swollen nipples, causing another sharp intake of air and then a long, drawn out "ohhhhhh".

I moved my head down and started sucking on her right nipple. "Wait, baby" she said and broke away so she could sit on her bed. She motioned for me to join her but had me position myself so she could again cradle my head and shoulders in her arms and press my lips to her breast, suckling me like she had when I was a baby. "I loved nursing you. I never wanted it to end". I laid across her bed, my head in her lap sucking on her left nipple. It was long and easy to suck and pinch with my lips. I worked hungrily on the nipple as well as the large dark aureole. She moaned from contentment as she cradled my head in her arms. Minutes later she shifted me to her right breast. I fell into the same rhythm as before, hungrily suckling that big tit.

As wonderful as that was, I wanted more, so much more than this. She started to pull on my tee shirt and I adjusted my position to make it easier. "Now help me out of these" she said, indicating her sweats. I straddled her legs with mine and began easing the waist band over her hips. She lifted her buttocks up and I was able to pull them down far enough to see her flaming red pussy hair. I was so glad she hadn't shaved! It must have been trimmed some because I could clearly see her pink vaginal lips, glistening from her excitement. I struggled to get myself out of the way so I could remove her pants completely, never taking my eyes away from her curly hairs. I brought my face in and inhaled deeply of her sex aroma. It was so incredibly warm and sweet and musky. I gently nuzzled her hairs and then touched my tongue to the pink folds within. I drew my tongue up and down their length and then pushed in. Immediately Mom began bucking and grasping at my head. "Yes, baby, that's exactly what I want, oh yes, yes don't stop! I was thrilled to be giving my Mom so much pleasure.

She began her orgasms after only a few minutes, each one building on the other until suddenly she clenched her legs tightly on my head and shook her hips in a massive spasm. I stopped my tonguing and held still (as if I could have moved my head) and allowed her to gently come down from her climax. When her legs relaxed their grip on my ears I carefully moved up so I could kiss her lips.

She responded with fierce passion, her arms again holding me tight to her breast. "I want you in me, now".

I backed up enough to place the tip of my now nearly purple cock head against those lips I had tongued a few moments ago. She reached down and wrapped her fingers around the shaft of my now enormous dick and without taking her eyes from mine, she drew it up and down her vaginal slit to get the end good and wet and guide it to the opening. Once started I pushed in to her pussy, letting her hand guide me in an inch, stop in place, back out a bit, then in again a little deeper. After three or four inches she removed her hand and let her hips guide me in further. She took her time guiding me in and out and then in deeper, until I was finally in completely. It was heaven! I lifted my stomach off of hers so I could see my dark pubic curls mingle with her red ones. To see my dick going into my mother's pussy almost made me cum! I began a long gentle stroke that let us each feel the other completely. My fat cock head stretched her vagina as it moved inside her and her vaginal walls gripped every inch of my cock. She moved her hips in the same way that Chrissy did, tilting up when I was thrusting in and tilting down when I was in reverse. This alternated pressure on her clitoris and then the underside of my shaft. She was so juicy I could feel a constant trickle where my balls would contact her ass.

I could feel my semen collecting and knew I was going to have a mighty orgasm of my own. My pace quickened, making shorter strokes but staying in deeper. My balls were slapping her ass cheeks with each stroke..

"Cum in me, baby! I want you to plant your seed in me now!"

That's what I wanted, too! I was going to cum in my mother's pussy and impregnate her. She was going to carry my children!

She clutched me even tighter and began another series of rocking spasms. She gasped and screamed at the same time, her face contorted from the intense pleasure she was feeling. Seeing her cum again started my own orgasm. I felt my scrotum tighten and my prostate erupt with a massive shot of thick hot cum shooting deep into her pussy. Again and again I blew my thick cum into her.

"That's it baby, I feel your hot cum in me! Give it all to me, I want it all!"

I stopped my stroke completely buried in my mother's glorious pussy, the final spurts from my dick coming less frequently. She would answer these aftershocks with her own response: a tight squeeze from her vagina. She brought her hand up to caress my face, the same hand at the same place where she had slapped me once before. This time there was no shock of horror, only a deeply loving caress.

I wrapped my arms entirely around her torso and rolled over, positioning her on top of me. We stayed in this position, my cock still buried in her vagina for at least half an hour, nuzzling and kissing. I loved how her thick red hair was draped over my chest and shoulders, her natural body scents so stimulating!

I felt my passion rising again and started sliding my still hard cock in and out of her glorious pussy. Mom suddenly put both hands on either side of my head and kissed me hard. Breaking away, she pulled herself off of me entirely and moved to the center of the bed. She was on her hands and knees with her beautiful ass up high and pointing at me. She put her head down low and wiggled that sweet derriere left and right. I knew immediately what she intended and moved quickly into position. My cock was fully engorged and eager to once again penetrate those gates of heaven!

Mom reached around and grasped my cock in her hand and guided it to her pussy lips. Her thicket of red pubic hairs was glistening from our juices and parted easily for me to enter her with my thick meat stick. I slid all the way into her and started a hard, rhythmic pounding. I had a powerful grip on each side of her hip bones and rapidly impaled her onto my cock again and again. She bucked against me and threw her head side to side, that magnificent mane of red hair flying all around. There is something about this position that evokes the pure animal passion that lives deep within us. I was the stallion, powerful and dominating, she the willing mare, taking my swollen penis deep inside her, awaiting my release of hot semen!

She suddenly reached between her legs and caught my swollen testicles in her hand. She was climaxing and wanted me deep inside her. Well, her hand on my balls set my own orgasm in motion -- another full load of hot cum shooting deep into her vagina. I pumped hot jets of semen again and again until I was completely spent. Mom didn't let go of my balls but just let herself fall flat on the bed taking me with her. I let myself lie on top of her, still pulsing within her now and then.

"I always loved having your father fuck me from behind. You're so very much like him!"

I answered with a throb and a push deeper into her warm pussy with my still hard cock. I slowly began stroking in and out. She raised herself up and pulled away from me so she could roll over onto her back. She spread her legs wide, inviting me to enter her once more.

I began a recital of all the things I loved about Mom. "You have the most beautiful face -- I could kiss your face forever! I love your beautiful red hair! It's so thick and long and shiny! I love your hips and tits and nipples! I love cumming in your hot pussy!

Mom smiled and listened to everything I said, nodding at the end of each of my sentences. "I love you too, my baby boy".

We had fallen into a slow rhythm, my deep strokes in perfect sync with her rolling pelvis. I didn't want this to ever end!

I was driving us to another powerful orgasm but there was no longer any urgency. We were completely in the moment with each other; Nothing else in the universe moved or mattered.

"Do you really want another baby, my baby?" I asked her.

"Oh yes! I want to carry your babies, as many as you give me".

Nothing on this earth could be as wonderful as planting my seeds in this beautiful woman, this voluptuous goddess. We were now on a mission, a joint venture to become pregnant! We were staring into each other's eyes, intent on connecting my semen with her egg! There was no hurry, but each stroke had meaning and purpose. Her legs spread even further, giving free and complete access to my pile driving cock.

Mom was intent on bringing me to climax, tilting her pelvis down as I thrust and back as I withdrew. Her gasping breaths were timed to my strokes so I knew she was feeling great pleasure, too. Unlike our earlier lovemaking, there was no urgency. We were in the same moment with each other, perfectly happy and in love!

We began our ascent to orgasm, Mom had her eyes open and locked onto mine. We were in perfect sync with each other and with just one goal -- conception!

"I'm cumming now, oh, oh, cum in me now!

I answered her with a growl and a massive spurt of hot, thick cum. This time I pulled a few inches out so my cockhead was against her cervix. My pee hole was perfectly lined up with the opening to her womb. My semen was shooting directly into her baby chamber! Again and again I shot my hot jism into my mother's womb.

Mom had squeezed her eyes shut but her face had the most satisfied and sweet expression. I was fascinated and could do nothing more than stare at her face and shoot my seed into her until I was completely spent. Mom slowly opened her eyes and took my face in her hands.

"Boy or girl?" she asked. .

I was overwhelmed with emotion as I imagined my mother carrying my child, her belly growing over the next nine months.

We stayed together, caressing and kissing until we both passed out from exhaustion.

It was Chrissy that woke us up the next morning. Mom still had the same sweet, satisfied face.

"Well, well, well" she said with her familiar smirk. "It looks like you sealed the deal last night baby brother".

I certainly couldn't keep that secret, my face glowing from last night's love-making.

Chrissy slid into bed next to me and nuzzled my neck.

"Next time, I want to watch you pound Mom with that fat cock of yours!"

{Next day, Reek goes back to the dorm}.

Before Chrissy had come into Mom's room I was feeling pretty spent. Now I wasn't so sure as blood once again changed course and began to fill my penis. And then Chrissy reached over and wrapped her fingers around my shaft. What she did next nearly blew my mind. Actually she brought her mouth down to my cock and began licking the end and all around the rapidly swelling head. She was cleaning my cock, tasting our juices. Once my dick head was clean she took the end in her mouth and began sucking in earnest. Her right hand was stroking up and down the length of my swollen shaft. I felt Mom's body shift and then her hand was working in tandem with Chrissy's. Mom's other hand found my balls and began gently massaging them.

Ok, now I was in heaven! My hips began a slow thrusting into Chrissy's mouth in perfect time with hers and Mom's hands. Each of my hands took possession of a swinging titty from each woman.

Previously, almost all of the intimate sexual contact was with one woman or the other, but not with both together. Each had experienced delicious intercourse with me but this was different! The three of us had crossed another boundary -- threesome sex!

Again weight shifted in the bed and Chrissy's mouth popped off and Mom's mouth took its place. Each women still was working her hands up and down and Mom still was rubbing my balls in her other hand. In the light of day, seeing Mom's wild mop of brilliant red hair framing her face and seeing the top of my cock moving in and out of her full lips I once again felt my juices gathering. How could I possibly have any more semen after depositing everything I had again and again into my mother's womb?

Once again they shifted and it was Chrissy's mouth that got the first blast. She took it deep into her throat and swallowed and then tried to give Mom the next shot. She almost made it in time for the next two spurts but most of it ended on her face. She caught the remaining shots in her mouth and swallowed each one.

I was gasping from the intensity of my orgasm but could see Chrissy leaning forward to lick my cum off of Mom's face. Just as she had cleaned my cock of Mom's juices she was now cleaning Mom's face. As Chrissy was finishing up Mom started giggling. Chrissy stopped licking and took Mom's face in both hands. With a suddenly serious look on her face she slowly pushed mom backwards and began kissing her face in earnest. She kissed Mom's eyes, her cheeks and then her lips, slowly and with a passion that even I could feel! Chrissy pushed Mom's lips open with her tongue and began her own passionate moaning. She was now on top of Mom, face to face, the underside of her firm breasts sliding on top of Mom's larger, rapidly heaving bosom. Chrissy had placed her legs to either side of Mom's, but Mom was trying to open hers. Chrissy pulled her mouth away and began again on Mom's neck, then shoulder, moving her knees and ass towards the bottom of the bed. My sister shifted her weight so that she could gather Mom's breasts together and began sucking as eagerly as I had.

I reached over and held her thick blonde hair up so I could get a full view of my sister's attention to Mom's swollen nipples. She would take one in her mouth and suck in her cheeks so it was held tightly to her lips. I could see a flurry of movement in her cheeks as her tongue wildly stroked across and around that nipple. With a surprisingly loud pop she let go and moved to the other nipple. Mom's naturally large nipples had already been swollen but I could see that Chrissy's work had caused it to more than double in size!