Enslaved By My Best friend's Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, she spun around and, while still pulling my hair, said, "Follow me into the bathroom.

"Y-yes Mistress," I groggily and obediently answered, before following in Mistress Evelyn's heels toward the bathroom.

After entering the bathroom, Mistress Evelyn released my hair and closed the door behind us. Then she commanded, "Get on the floor with your face pointed toward the ceiling."

I hurriedly followed her command and got onto the lukewarm bathroom floor. Then I saw Mistress Evelyn place her feet on both sides of my face, straddling my head from a standing position while looking down at me.

"Open your mouth!" Mistress Evelyn commanded and I submissively opened my mouth.

Then, Mistress Evelyn started moving her mouth, seeming to gather her saliva. Then, a white drop of spit started appearing from her mouth. She let the spit fall slowly towards my mouth, forming a string of saliva from her mouth down to the drop of spit, which quickly snapped and fell directly into my mouth.

Then Mistress Evelyn moved her left foot, pressing my mouth shut and placing her foot on top of it, "What a lowly slave, drinking spit from my mouth. Start moving it around in your mouth."

I started letting the spit from Mistress Evelyn pass around my mouth. Since she had just woken up, she hadn't had time to brush her teeth, and her morning breath clearly tasted in her spit.

"Now swallow it!" Mistress Evelyn commanded, and I followed the command and swallowed the mouthful of spit in my mouth.

Once again, Mistress Evelyn looked pleased, and she removed her foot from my mouth. Then she said, "Open!"

I once again opened my mouth, revealing that I had swallowed the saliva.

"Good slave. To think that little Isabelle, who once stood before me as a person is now on my toilet floor, swallowing the spit from my stinking mouth, it makes me feel so domineering and superior. Now, next, you will be a good slave and swallow as I relieve myself."

Then, Mistress Evelyn moved so her pussy was aimed right at my mouth, while still standing followed by--*Pssshhhh*

Quickly, pee started spraying from Mistress Evelyn's pussy, directly onto my face. Because she was so far away from me, only a medium amount of the piss fell into my mouth; the rest sprayed all over my face and onto the bathroom floor.

The pee quickly started pooling in my mouth. It tasted sour, bitter, and extremely acrid. Before long, I realized it was about to overflow, and Mistress Evelyn wasn't showing any signs of ending her stream, so I began swallowing the pee in gulps.

The pee was warm when it fell into my mouth and reached room temperature as it was pooling in my mouth. Swallowing it felt like swallowing lukewarm lemon water and left a sting in my throat.

I continued swallowing, trying not to spill anything. I had opened my throat so that I could swallow the pee as soon as it entered my mouth. With the indifferent look on Mistress Evelyn's face, as she was peeing into me, I felt like I was just her toilet.

Soon, Mistress Evelyn's stream reduced to a dribble and then to nothing. She grabbed a piece of toilet paper from a nearby toilet roll and cleaned herself, where after she threw the toilet paper into my gaping mouth, "Eat it, Toilet slave."

The condescending tone with which Mistress Evelyn said that made me feel incredibly degraded. This, however, didn't stop me from chewing the toilet paper and swallowing it like an obedient slave.

At this point in time, I had already accepted my fate.

Mistress Evelyn looked down at me between her legs, with a smile of satisfaction. "Start cleaning the floor of all the spillage you have done."

After saying that she left the room.

Seeing her exit from the bathroom, I got onto my knees and started licking up the pee droplets on the floor.

The floor wasn't particularly dirty, but it clearly had been more than a few weeks since it was cleaned. As I was slurping down the leftover pee, I could taste the dust on the floor, and sometimes my mouth would catch a piece of hair, making me gag.

Soon, Mistress Evelyn entered the room, and once she saw me on my knees, cleaning the floor with my tongue, she lifted her nose at me and said, "Sure enough, you are really born to be a slave. I didn't even tell you to clean the floor with your tongue, and you are already on your knees slurping up my remaining piss from the dirty floor. Haha!"

Mistress Evelyn giggled, clearly showing her disdain for me.

It dawned on me that I had instantly jumped to the conclusion that I had to do the cleaning with my mouth, not even considering using some paper or something else.

I felt incredibly embarrassed under Mistress Evelyn's condescending stare and I meekly scrunched together.

Then, Mistress Evelyn threw something at me, landing on the floor in front of me--*Splat*

I looked up from my scrunched position and saw a pair of underwear in front of me. This wasn't just any underwear, however. It was the underwear that Mistress Evelyn had soiled the night before, with shit still left in it. A foul odor quickly passed into my nose.

"Here, take these home with you. I want you to film yourself cleaning these with your mouth, while on your knees and hands. I also want you to compliment me and the taste of my shit while you consume it. Next time you visit, I want you to present the tape to me. IF you don't film it, then expect to be heavily punished!"

As I heard what Mistress Evelyn said and looked down at the half brown half purple underwear, I nearly puked preemptively. It was already stomach-churning to eat Mistress Evelyn's waste while it was still fresh. Just imagining how it would taste after having lain out for a day, made me nearly start begging for forgiveness.

And I would have, if I didn't look up only to find Mistress Evelyn looking at me with a strict glare, clearly not wanting to hear any refusal. Therefore, the only thing I said was, "Yes, Mistress. Your slave will do whatever you wish."

Mistress Evelyn looked satisfied and said, "Good, then you may take your leave."

Then, Mistress Evelyn left the room.

I pulled off the t-shirt I had borrowed from Julia, which I had slept in, and wrapped it around the soiled underwear. Then, I swiftly gathered my remaining things in the house and left.

As soon as I left the house, I started running home, as if I was trying to run away from reality. No matter how hard I ran, however, even when I reached my house, I still knew that I could not run away from this inescapable fate.

The worst part was, deep down, I knew that I didn't want to escape.

The day I visited Julia was a Friday and when I came home it was Saturday. The weekend passed in a flash, without me leaving the house.

Then came Monday and it was time to go to school again. It was also the day of the earlier mentioned test.

I met up at school trying to act as I usually did, but I was clearly more quiet than usual. After having been degraded and humiliated by Mistress Evelyn, I had clearly begun to show signs of an inferiority complex.

The test came at the end of the school day. Normally, this was a test I would pass with flying colors, but because of my mind being captured by Friday's incident, I ended up failing the test miserably.

Dejected over the results, and my mind still chaotic with thoughts, I just wanted to hurriedly return home.

I packed all my things in my bag and prepared to leave, only to be stopped in my tracks by a very familiar face.

"Hey, Isabelle, because you helped me with my homework Friday, I easily passed the test. Thank you," Julia said, clearly ecstatic from passing the test.

A sour feeling entered my stomach. It annoyed me knowing that the girl who never spent a minute listening in class or did her homework on her own, passed the test because of my help, while I, who always paid attention during lessons and studied hard every day after school, alone, failed the test so miserably.

I didn't let my thoughts show on my face, however, and replied bluntly, "No problem, Julia. I'm happy you could pass the test with my help."

Julia's face twitched and her former smiling eyes changed to a cold glare.

I wondered for a moment if what I said was too harsh, but before I could say anything to lessen the harshness of my words, Julia's face returned to smiles and said, "Thank you. Anyway, since there is another test here Wednesday, can you come over today and help me study for that test?"

Honestly, I had no intention of accepting the invite. Not just because I was sour over her passing today's test, but also because my mind was still chaotic with thoughts of Friday's incident.

Therefore, I made up a quick excuse, "I don't have time today. I have a long shift at work which lasts until late. Sorry."

After saying that, I thought the conversation would end, but instead Julia said, "You work part-time at the bakery in the east part of town, right? Don't worry, I know someone else that works there who can take over your shift."

I was about to say that that wouldn't be necessary, before Julia continued, "My mom asked if you couldn't come over today for dinner, since you helped me so much with preparing for the test."

After hearing that, I knew I no longer had a choice, but to follow Julia home. It was clearly Mistress Evelyn's way of saying, "Come over or you will be punished." Knowing Mistress Evelyn, I didn't want to imagine what kind of punishment that would be.

So, I accepted Julia's invite and before long we were already at her house.

Standing in front of this house again, I began to grow nervous.

Julia opened the door and I followed hesitantly inside. Then, Julia removed her shoes, turned towards me, and said, "My mom's in the kitchen. Why don't you go and say hi to her, and I'll wait for you in my room."

I wondered why I had to go say hi to her alone, but this also worked out for me better, so I replied, "Okay."

Then Julia walked upstairs, humming joyfully, while I began making my way towards the kitchen.

I paused for a second and then I knocked on the door.

"Come in," Mistress Evelyn's mature voice sounded in response. The sound of her voice made my heart beat faster, and I slowly started to open the door.

After entering the kitchen, I saw Mistress Evelyn standing while seeming to be cutting vegetables. Today Mistress Evelyn was wearing a pair of tight blue jeans, fully displaying the curves of her legs and ass. On top of that, she was wearing a black long-sleeved blouse, which loosely sat on her upper body, not revealing too much of her curvy chest.

As I was once again mesmerized by her mature beauty, Mistress Evelyn turned towards me and stopped my train of thought by saying, "Took you long enough to come to visit, slave. I expect you've brought what I asked for last time?"

I lowered my head under Mistress Evelyn's gaze and answered, "Yes, I have brought the video."

"Alright, what are you waiting for, then? Hand it over!" Mistress Evelyn said, impatiently.

I hesitated for a moment, before bringing out a USB and handing it over to Mistress Evelyn. Mistress Evelyn took the USB and walked over to her laptop on the kitchen table.

After inserting the USB into her laptop, she played the only video file that was on it.

The video started with me introducing myself, "Hi, my name is Isabelle and I'm Mistress Evelyn's slave."

After that, I placed the camera down on a box on the floor, so there was a clear view of both the floor and the rest of the room.

Then, I got on my knees in front of the camera and started unfolding the t-shirt in which I had wrapped Mistress Evelyn's soiled panties up.

This was filmed right after I got home the day after the incident, so the panties had only been soiled for a little over half a day. I imagined that the sooner I did the deed, the more bearable it would be.

As I unwrapped the dirty panties from the t-shirt, however, an awful odor was immediately released into the room. After being wrapped up in the t-shirt, it seems the odor had become concentrated, and as soon as the t-shirt was unwrapped, the odor was released like the most awful fart ever.

On the video, it was clear that my face scrunched together in disgust from the smell, but soon it reverted to normal. I remembered Mistress Evelyn telling me to compliment her as well as her soiled underwear in the video, so I fought back the urge to puke and took a deep whiff of the smell. *sniff*

Then on the video, my mouth twitched as I smiled at the camera, "Haaah, Mistress Evelyn's soiled panties smell fantastic."

Then, I laid the panties down on the floor in front of the camera, with the inside turned out, fully revealing the brown waste.

The acrid stink of shit continued to exude from the panties, like a rising green gas cloud.

Then, still, on my knees, I bent my back forward and entered a position with all my four limbs on the ground, as if bowing to Mistress Evelyn on the other side of the camera.

At this point, Mistress Evelyn was intensely watching the video, clearly enjoying it very much, while I stood behind her in embarrassment.

In the video, I slowly let my face fall down towards the shit-covered panties. Soon, my mouth was directly above the waste. Then, my tongue exited from my mouth and I let it lap over the Mistress Evelyn's excrement, collecting some on my tongue.

With the taste of shit already attacking my tastebuds, I let my tongue retract back into my mouth. As my shit-covered tongue entered my mouth, my experience of the taste intensified.

I could clearly taste the difference between the poop which I had consumed right from Mistress Evelyn's ass that night, and the shit which had lain in her panties for longer than half a day.

On top of the rotten, sour, and bitter taste of her fresh shit, this time there was an added nauseating staleness in the taste. I felt my whole mouth get engulfed in the acrid flavor.

My face once again contorted in revulsion, which I quickly hid from the camera. I forcefully swallowed the mouthful of Mistress Evelyn's shit, and looked up at the camera, "Oh, Mistress Evelyn's shit tastes so wonderful. It's really a blessing for a lowly slave such as myself to get permission to consume goddess Evelyn's excrement!"

Mistress Evelyn's eyes sensually looked at the screen playing the video, clearly enjoying the feeling of domination at watching me on my hands and knees eating her shit while complimenting her.

The video continues playing, as I bent down once again towards the poop, this time grabbing a bigger mouthful of the shit. Because the mouth was so big, I had to chew it a few times before I could swallow it.

With every movement of my mouth, I felt my teeth grind into the slightly crunchy and cold paste, as it stuck to my palate and filled my mouth with the rotten taste.

Even after I swallowed it, and felt the shit pass down into my stomach, the remains of the excrement still stayed in my mouth. As I smiled at the camera and began complementing Mistress Evelyn and the taste again, it clearly showed my teeth, which were stained in brown shit.

These actions continued for the rest of the video. Mistress Evelyn let it play, all the way to the end where I was on my hands and knees, sucking out the remainder of shit in the underwear.

In fear of Mistress Evelyn punishing me for not being thorough enough, I first stopped the video when I had sucked it so exhaustively that the purple color was returning to the formerly brown stained underwear.

Mistress Evelyn turned off the laptop after the end of the video and laughed while saying, "You really are good at that, slave. I can't believe you even managed to return some of the purple color to that pair of underwear, haha! Maybe I won't need to use my washing machine in the future when I can just have you suck my underwear clean. What do you think, slave?"

Even though the thought of doing that act again sickened me to the core, I could only bow my head and reply, "Anything you wish, Mistress Evelyn."

Mistress Evelyn looked at me, satisfied, and said, "Now, don't you think it's about time you greeted your Mistress properly? I want you to get down on the floor and kiss my feet."

I looked down at Mistress Evelyn's feet. Right now she was wearing a pair of indoor shoes, but they were clearly very dirty, with vanishing colors and brown blemishes, revealing their occasional use outside.

Imagining putting my lips on those shoes, I felt my knees grow weak.

Just as I was about to get down on the floor and start worshipping Mistress Evelyn's feet, I was interrupted by Mistress Evelyn's voice, "Wait, before you start, take off your clothes so that you are naked. From now on, I want you to be completely nude when you are in my lone presence."

I was startled by that order. I was not a virgin and had been nude before both genders at this point in my life, yet this was the first time I would be naked in front of another fully-clothed person, besides my parents.

Even though Mistress Evelyn was a woman like me, I was still embarrassed as I started removing my clothing in front of her, basically stripping myself.

As my last piece of underwear hit the floor, I stood completely naked, fidgeting under the fully-clothed Mistress Evelyn's scrutinizing gaze.

I was eighteen this year and my body had the clear curves of an adult teenager. My buttocks rounded nicely and my chest slightly protruded out. I had a slender waist, which further revealed my curves and a body with few blemishes. You wouldn't call my body a work of art, like Mistress Evelyn's or Julia's, but it was definitely a pretty female body.

Mistress Evelyn looked me up and down and said, "What a nice and cute body. I bet quite a few boys have a crush on you at school, yet now you're just my dirty slave. The prettier you are, the more satisfying it is having you beneath my feet. Now, get on your knees and greet your Mistress!"

I felt humiliated by what she said, but also, disappointingly, slightly aroused. After having time to think about it over the weekend, I realized that I wasn't so much against the situation. I had always dreamed of being sexually intimate with Mistress Evelyn, and in some form, I was that now.

I also realized that I had a giant submissive side to me, as I always became aroused from Mistress Evelyn's dominating behavior.

I slowly got on my knees and started crawling towards Mistress Evelyn's shoe-covered feet. Mistress Evelyn was sitting with her legs crossed, with her right leg resting on her left. Her right foot was dangling in front of me, ready to be worshipped.

As I neared the shoes, a sour odor also entered me. Today was another hot day and as I knew from the other times I had been near Mistress Evelyn's feet, she clearly didn't wash her feet often.

The shoes she was wearing now were clearly over a few months old. Since Mistress Evelyn's stinky feet had been inside these shoes for so long, it came as no surprise as the smell entered my nose.

The preparation, however, didn't make the smell any less disgusting, and I scrunched my nose.

Once my head was right beside Mistress Evelyn's foot, she commanded, "Kiss it!"

I slowly let my lips fall down on the tip of the shoe, where it looked the cleanest, and I gave it a kiss.

After that, I started kissing all over the shoe, trying to evade the spots that looked the dirtiest. As the number of kisses built up, I started being able to taste the shoe on my lips.

It had a sour taste of dirt. Fortunately, it wasn't very intense, as only so much of the shoe's taste could gather on my lips.

After kissing her shoes for a while, I looked up at Mistress Evelyn's face. She was expressionlessly staring down at me and as soon as my eyes met hers, a feeling of humiliation overtook me.

Then, Mistress Evelyn said, "It's a nice little greeting, but it is a little lacking for the first time we are doing it. How about you stick out your tongue and start cleaning the shoe instead, slave?"

123456...8