Enslaved - Love in the Future Pt. 08

Story Info
Meena wins her pageant and gets an erotic reward.
4.4k words
4.74
3.3k
1

Part 8 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JQueen9
JQueen9
666 Followers

Ms. Athena

It didn't take long for Nav to recognize that Meena's first fitness pageant was unfair.

He sat in the half-empty auditorium and watched as Meena and eight other competitors tried to prove they deserved to win the Ms. Athena title. Most of the audience consisted of friends and relatives of individual contestants; they would stand and cheer loudly anytime their contestant walked on stage. Nav hadn't realized that Meena would need a cheering section, and he felt bad that her only supporters were him and Feva. They cheered as much as they could, and Meena smiled when she heard them, but it was obvious that all the other women had more fans in the audience.

All of the contestants were lovely. Nav liked fit, athletic women, and every entrant had done a good job developing muscularity. He admired their dedication as much as their achievements, but he figured out quickly that it didn't really matter. Only one outcome was possible.

Meena was going to win her very first fitness pageant.

It was easy to see why. The other contestants had families, jobs and partners that required most of their attention. A few were fitness trainers themselves, and they saw competitions as a way to promote their business. They looked good - they really did. But none of them had the advantages Meena enjoyed. Meena had the best equipment, the best VR trainers, and a robot programmed to cook the best possible diet. Feva was the best spotter and motivator Meena could have. For the other competitors, fitness competition was a hobby they pursued as best they could.

Nav saw that several of the women made an understandable mistake. When they started exercising, they liked seeing their muscles grow. They liked it so much they sometimes went too far, turning their physiques into something that was too big for fitness contests and too small for bodybuilding titles. They probably knew the judges would deduct points because they deviated so much from the ideal proportions established by the pageant organization, but they competed anyway because it was fun and it allowed them to show-off their hard work.

Meena's proportions were perfect. When Nav told her to "do her best," that drove her to come as close to perfection as possible, and she'd succeeded beautifully. It helped that her genetics were so much better than women who weren't the product of bioengineering.

It also helped that she was so beautiful in other ways. The rules stated that it didn't matter if a contestant didn't have a pretty face, or was flat-chested, or had some kind of defect that detracted from her appearance. But it did matter. The judges were human, after all, and they couldn't help but believe that all of Meena's raw beauty was somehow the result of her work in the gym. Life's not fair.

This would have been enough to throw the contest to Meena, but her dance routine was just as superior. Fully half the contestants did pole dancing because it was a practical way for them to do a performance that showcased their physique. But they had limited time to work on their routines, most of them didn't have poles at home, and they usually had limited interest in the performance aspect of the contest. They did it for the physique. Nav saw that only one contestant danced as well as Meena, and she was an exotic dancer with years of experience.

It was good that the pageant organizers knew they would attract women with limited time, money, and motivation. Their goal was to encourage more participants in fitness events, so they organized the contest in a way that guaranteed that every single entrant went home with a trophy, medal or certificate they could hang on their wall with pride. The finale featured all the women up on stage in their tiny outfits and having them pose and flex as the winners were announced. There was an award for the best abs. Legs. Chest and shoulders. Performance. When another entrant won the prize for being most photogenic, Nav knew Meena would win overall. It was overpoweringly obvious that Meena was more photogenic than any of the others. The only possible explanation was that she didn't get the photogenic award because she'd won the entire competition.

And she did. "Say hello to Ms. Athena!" the master of ceremonies announced as two big, beefy men presented Meena with a trophy taller than she was. She looked genuinely surprised, which made Nav chuckle. She was adorable. Meena hadn't figured out that she'd defeated the other women in a lopsided victory. As Ms. Athena, Meena would advance to a regional pageant that was sure to be more competitive.

Nav imagined that it would be more competitive than the contest she'd just won. It would also draw a bigger crowd. One of the reasons Nav had Meena enter the competition was that it required her to stand before an audience in the most revealing costume possible. She'd made real progress cultivating her capacity for enjoying exhibitionism, and the experience of flexing and posing for strangers gave Meena a pleasant thrill.

It also helped with her growing attraction to women. All the other contestants were beautiful and sexy in their own way, and Meena felt herself drawn to them. One particular contestant attracted Meena more than the others. Her body was covered in tattoos and she had a wild punk hairdo. Her makeup was especially dramatic. Meena wanted to start a conversation, but she knew Nav and Feva waited for her, so she just finished toweling off the oil and putting on her street clothes.

"I am so proud of you," Nav said, kissing her cheek. She beamed. Feva lifted the trophy and asked, "Is this going to fit in the car? I may have to fold the seats back." It turned out that removing one bolt allowed him to break the trophy down into two large pieces that fit in the luggage compartment easily.

They would celebrate by letting Meena have her first real meal since she started cutting fat two weeks earlier. The car drove them to the place Nav selected for lunch. It was a high-class strip club. Meena's heart pounded when they walked inside and she realized where she was. She'd never been in such a place except in virtual reality. The hostess seated them at a table near one stage, then took their drink order. Nav ordered a cocktail for Meena as a way to help her celebrate her victory. Nav decided that Meena would get tipsy and watch naked women dance, so that settled the matter in a way that let her enjoy the show as much as possible.

She did enjoy it. Meena liked seeing what amounted to a buffet of pretty girls. Nav gave her a stack of cash and had her stuff bills into the garters of the naked dancers. It was fun. And it turned her on. She'd been bred to be fully bisexual, and she was increasingly able to embrace this part of her erotic capacity. It was a work in progress.

Nav ordered her a second cocktail, which helped her feel as happy as she had in a long time. She had a wonderful Master. Feva was a wonderful companion. She had her music, her pursuit of fitness, and a life designed to help her become the most accomplished and satisfied person she could be. She looked at Nav and wanted to tell him how much she loved him, but that wasn't something a slave should say. Their bond was a closer, more intimate connection than mere love. She was sure she loved her Master, but she wasn't sure he'd approve of using that word to describe their relationship.

"Who's the prettiest dancer here?" Nav asked.

"They're all nice," Meena said. "I like looking at all of them. Thank you for bringing me here, Master. I am enjoying it."

"That's good to hear," Nav said. "Now, answer the question. Tell me which dancer you like best."

Meena looked around. So many choices. One woman had green hair and tattoos on every part of her body, including her face. Most of the dancers had breast enhancements, but the green haired woman's breasts were particularly large and enticing. "I like her," Meena said.

"So what you're saying is you like boobs?" Nav said.

Meena laughed so hard a few drops of her cocktail came out her nose. Feva handed her a napkin. "What's not to like?" She giggled some more. Nav decided she probably didn't need any more cocktails.

A server came to the table and asked if they were ready to order lunch. "Almost," Nav said. "Before we get lunch, can you see if the dancer with the bright green hair is available? We'd like a lap dance."

"That can be arranged," the server said.

Meena thought this was a good idea. She'd given Nav several lap dances, and he'd enjoyed them. She imagined that he'd like getting one from a different woman. He deserved this opportunity to enjoy himself. Meena finished her drink, sucking hard on the straw and hearing the bubbling sound when she'd gotten it all. She hoped the Master would order another.

The dancer came to the table. "Hello, my name is Jasmine," she said. "Did you ask for a dance?"

"Yes. For her," Nav said, pointing at Meena.

"Me?" she said. This was a surprise. She wasn't sure it was a good surprise. She liked being on the giving end of a lap dance, and wasn't sure she'd like receiving one. As always, her wishes weren't important. It was her Master's choice that mattered.

The dancer looked at Meena and smiled wickedly. "Oooooo. I like dancing for girls," she said. Nav had a feeling Jasmine liked dancing for anyone who tipped well. "Please do an especially good job," he said. "We're celebrating."

"Nice. What's the occasion?"

"This young lady just won a beauty contest. There's a gigantic trophy in the car," Nav said.

"Good for you, honey. Good for you," Jasmine said. She offered Meena her hand. "Come on," she said.

Meena was confused. She'd expected the dance would happen at the table. Where were they going? Jasmine led her to a private booth containing a chair, a sound system, and nothing else. She'd been wearing a very small two-piece bathing suit, which she removed immediately. Completely nude, Jasmine selected some music, then began to dance.

"I see why you won that contest," Jasmine said, swaying seductively. She let her breasts come very close to Meena's face, then rose up until Jasmine's pussy was right in front of her nose. She turned around slowly, giving Meena a close up view of her luscious little tush. She slowly lowered herself to sit on Meena's lap and rubbed that tush back and forth.

It was more erotic than any lap dance Meena had performed. She thought that contact was forbidden between dancers and customers. Strictly speaking, that was true. But no one enforced that law. Law enforcement didn't care about something so trivial, and the club management didn't want to make it harder for their dancers to get big tips. Anything short of a blowjob was acceptable. The dance got hotter, and hotter, and Meena just sat there with her arms hanging loosely at her side. Jasmine was doing her best to turn Meena on, and it was working. The cocktails helped. Meena was breathing deeply and wondering what would happen next. That's when Jasmine reached down, took Meena's hands, and pressed them firmly to her breasts.

Meena felt a twinge between her thighs. "Oh, God," she said.

"I'm glad you like that," Jasmine cooed. "I like it, too. Touch me anywhere.."

That, of course, was a lie. Jasmine did more than a dozen lap dances each day, and she was not capable of being aroused by any customer. She'd once danced for a quarterback three days after his team won the Superbowl. Nothing. Zero. Zip. It was true that Meena was gorgeous, but Jasmine didn't care. She cared about her tip. Nav had told her to do a good job, and he said it in a way that implied she'd get extra money if Meena had a smile on her face afterward.

Meena was too scared to touch Jasmine, so Jasmine took Meena's hands and pressed them against the back of her knees. Slowly, she moved Meena's hands up the back of her legs, finally moving them up and down her butt. It felt so good. Meena looked directly at Jasmine's smooth waxed pussy, which was so close she could almost kiss it. "You're making me wet," Jasmine said. In truth, Jasmine was dry as the baby powder she applied before starting her shift.

Jasmine used every trick she'd ever learned as a dancer. She did it for the money, but she also did it because Meena was a nice customer. She was sweet. She wasn't crude or grabby. She was obviously aroused, which meant Jasmine was doing a good job. Her job would be more pleasant if she had more customers like Meena.

The music stopped, and there was a tone that signaled their time was over. "They're going to realize something is happening in here if we don't leave now," Jasmine lied. "I wish we had more time."

She led Meena back to the table. "How'd that go?" Nav asked.

"I thought it went pretty well," Jasmine said. "It's a shame you weren't back there with us. You could have seen for yourself."

The expression on Meena's face told him all he needed to know.

"I can see why you like this girl so much," Jasmine said. "I like her a lot myself." She winked at Meena, who started to blush.

Jasmine left the table, doing her sexiest walk. Damn. I'm good, Jasmine thought. I'll bet he decides to buy a dance for himself. That was not going to happen. This outing was just for Meena. He marveled at the blank look on Meena's face. Her first lap dance must have gone very well. Jasmine was right; Nav did wish he could have seen it. Jasmine was about to receive the biggest tip of her career.

"I guess this means you like girls," Nav said.

"I guess I do," Meena said softly.

"We'll get you one someday," he said.

They listened to the music and watched the dancers. Meena didn't eat much. She looked very thoughtful, and Nav was sure he'd be charmed if he could read her mind. In time, Nav paid the bill. He had Meena stuff the last of the bills into the dancers' garters, then led them to the exit.

Jasmine rushed to meet them before they left. They gave her such a big tip she wanted to offer her services again.

"This is my business card," she said to Nav. "I sometimes dance at private functions. If you are ever interested, feel free to give me a call." I'll bet she does more than dance, Nav said. "I wouldn't mind seeing you again," she said seductively while giving Meena a wink.

"I'd like that too," Meena said quietly.

Nav was equal parts amused and charmed. Meena was so innocent she imagined this stripper genuinely liked her. He'd known men who fooled themselves into believing some dancer or another favored them. It was a reminder that Meena's natural grace was sometimes deceptive. She had so much intelligence, creativity, and poise that she seemed far more worldly than she was. He had to keep reminding himself that she'd been raised in an extremely sheltered environment on the plantation, then moved directly into the protection of Nav's world. There was so much she didn't know about so many things. She was learning fast, but in some ways she was still innocent as a child. It was a big part of her charm.

Feva climbed into the driver's seat while Nav and Meena sat in the back. The car drove itself, and accidents never happened anymore, but everyone felt safer when Feva monitored traffic and the car's systems. He never needed to take control, but he could do that in a nanosecond if needed.

Meena seemed nervous. Nav was glad he'd taken her to the dancer club. She'd loved the experience in general, and the lap dance in particular. Nav had never been a big fan of strip clubs, but he liked looking at naked women as much as any heterosexual male, and he really liked seeing Meena's world grow larger by degrees.

"Master, I have a request," she said.

"Anything," Nav said.

"Can I please give you a blowjob?"

Nav was no fan of sex in cars. He liked mattresses. Nice, firm mattresses. "Are you sure you wouldn't rather wait until we get home?" he asked.

Meena shook her head no. "Please? I wouldn't ask if I wasn't sure."

Nav had expected the day's events to have this effect on Meena, but he hadn't expected it to be so strong and so quick. She was squirming around on the seat in a way that conveyed the urgency of her need. It was extremely sexy. It would be nice to feel her sucking his cock.

He darkened the windows and the glass partition between the driver and passenger areas. It was a bit silly to do anything to keep Feva from seeing them have sex. As a robot, he was not capable of caring about that. Meena didn't seem to mind things like being naked in front of Feva, but Nav didn't share her remarkable freedom from inhibitions.

As soon as the windows went dark, Meena scooted next to Nav and opened the front of his pants. His cock wasn't hard at all, but she'd take care of that. She lowered her head into his lap and sucked it into her mouth.

By this time Meena was a very skilled cocksucker. In college, Nav learned that the word "cocksucker" had once been considered an insult. How bizarre. The nicest people in the world were cocksuckers. Nav preferred female cocksuckers, but he didn't condemn men who did it for other men.

Meena had become a student of cocksucking. She'd watched hours of videos, including a tutorial that sought to teach how to give the perfect blowjob. Nav felt himself getting hard faster than he thought he could. Meena sucked up and down, stroked the shaft in her fist, used her tongue in inspired ways, and massaged his balls all the while.

Nav never tried to make Meena's blowjobs last longer. He knew that sucking a cock was hard work, especially when a woman exerted as much effort as Meena. But this time he was approaching his orgasm so fast he wished he could stretch this out. Meena was outdoing herself so much that Nav wanted to feel it just a little longer.

Too bad. Nav was powerless to delay his climax. Meena sucked the cum out of him so hard that he couldn't keep up. Nav may not have liked sex in cars, but he liked this. He watched Meena's head go up and down vigorously, finding yet another reason to be glad she was his.

For Meena, the blowjob satisfied a desire so strong she could barely control it. She had an overpowering need to feel Nav's hard cock in her mouth. She needed to taste it. To feel it throbbing. To suck his cum down her throat. To savor the lingering taste. She didn't stop until long after Nav's erection was gone. When she finally rose from his lap, her beautiful hair was messy in the sexiest way imaginable. His cum felt warm in her belly.

"Wow," Nav said, breathing heavily. Maybe he needed to rethink his opinion about sex in cars. "Meena, that was wonderful. Just wonderful."

"Thank you, Master. I'm so glad you liked it."

Nav leaned back in the seat, feeling literally and figurative drained. He knew that Meena still needed to be satisfied, and he considered having her take off her panties and letting him massage her pussy until she came. It wouldn't take long. But he knew they would have much better sex if they waited until they got to the bedroom. Watching her continue to squirm around on the seat would be a diverting way to pass the time as his cock took a little nap during the rest of the drive home.

They went straight to her bedroom. She walked to the middle of the room and turned to face Nav as she always did. She was breathing deeply as she waited for him to remove her clothes. Her face was flushed. It hadn't been Nav's intention to give Meena more stimulation than she could handle. But she'd experienced a lot. She'd felt the eyes of the spectators examine every inch of her almost-naked body at the fitness pageant. She'd watched high-class exotic dancers perform before her eyes. She'd gotten her very first lap dance. She'd given her Master a tasty blowjob in the back of their moving car.

In that whole time, she hadn't been touched. She was beyond ready.

Nav unbuttoned her blouse, eased it off her shoulders, and dropped it to the floor. He unhooked her bra and removed it. He had to unbuckle her belt and lower her zipper to get her skirt to fall to her feet. She was dizzy with lust by the time he ran his fingers along the top of her panties.

JQueen9
JQueen9
666 Followers
12