Enslaved - Love in the Future Pt. 11

Story Info
A new friend introduces Meena to love between women.
4.2k words
4.77
4.3k
0

Part 11 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JQueen9
JQueen9
668 Followers

Diane and the Marvelous Breasts

They followed Diane's car through a gate that swung wide to admit them to a neighborhood of mansions. "Wow. Diane must be rich," Meena said.

"Or her girlfriend is rich," Nav said. "These homes cost more than the place where we live."

A garage door slid open long enough for both cars to park inside; it slid closed behind them. "Welcome to our humble abode," Diane said ironically, recognizing that Nav and Meena could see there was nothing humble about this mansion. Nav's home was big and comfortable, but it didn't feature any extraneous decoration or gaudy ornamentation. This place was different. There were statues. Columns. Carvings. Patterns on the floors, walls, and ceilings. Enormous chandeliers. Huge works of art everywhere. Lots of nudes. There were even gargoyles, which served little purpose in a desert climate. The only reason it worked well visually was that it was in Las Vegas, the world capital of over-the-top architecture and design.

They followed Diane into the enormous kitchen, which was outfitted with more than enough equipment for a full-service restaurant. "I think a pitcher of martinis would be nice. Is that alright with you?"

"Perfect," Nav said. "I haven't had martinis for a while."

Meena said nothing. She'd never tasted martinis, but she'd happily drink whatever her Master chose. Diane asked Meena to carry the martini glasses and follow her out to the pool.

No one was surprised to discover that Diane's pool was big enough to host Olympic swimming events. The shallow end was just one meter deep, and the other a full 10 meters. There were two diving boards, high and low. A lifeguard robot was perched nearby, its unblinking eyes glowing red.

Diane poured three cocktails. "Here's to new friends," Diane said.

Meena enjoyed the taste of her drink, and she finished it a bit too quickly. Nav couldn't think of a tasteful way to suggest Meena slow down so she'd be more alert for the lovemaking he expected would commence shortly. She'd had a lot to drink and not much to eat.

Diane refilled Meena's glass and began demonstrating how good she was at the art of conversation. She reminded Nav of Meena, and the way she had been trained to get people to talk about themselves. Diane asked a series of gently probing questions about Nav's business interests and Meena's fitness goals. The martinis made Meena more talkative, and she looked adorable as she happily went on and on about the pleasures of her hobby. Nav was impressed that she never slipped up and revealed that she did it all because she was a slave following orders from her Master.

"Is your girlfriend out of town?" Nav asked.

"She's on safari in Africa with some old friends. They are camping. In tents. That is not my thing, thank you very much. I was not surprised or offended when I wasn't invited.

"We've been together for a long time now, and we find it helps our relationship if we have friends and interests of our own. My girlfriend has never gone to the club we went to tonight, and she hasn't met most of the friends I see when I go there. Our intimacy seems stronger this way."

After a few more minutes of small talk, Diane asked if they were ready for a swim. There were very few lights illuminating the pool area, giving the place a pleasing nocturnal atmosphere. Nav understood what Diane meant when she said she enjoyed night swims. He also understood that Diane made the suggestion to give them all an excuse to get naked. They hung their clothes on rows of pegs intended for towels, then walked down the stairs that took them into the shallow end of the pool.

Nav thought Diane was every bit as beautiful as he'd expected. She was small - tiny, even - but her curvy proportions were perfect. He imagined that cosmetic surgery probably helped make that happen; most rich people had taken advantage of some of the ever-growing types of surgical procedures that made people more attractive. He noticed that Diane spent as much time admiring his body as Meena's. Nav was there because he wanted Meena to experience the pleasures of sex with a woman, but it was certainly a bonus to be with two beautiful women who both happened to like men. He expected to enjoy the evening almost as much as Meena.

As soon as they were in the water, Diane took the hands of both Nav and Meena. "I'm so glad you're here," she said. "This is so much nicer than coming home to an empty house."

"Thanks for the invitation," Nav said. "This is so much nicer than our hotel."

Meena knew what was going to happen next, and it scared her a little. Diane kissed Meena gently on the lips. And kissed her again. Then she kissed her a third time, and this was a soulful kiss that made Meena wrap her arms around Diane in a wet, slippery hug. Diane pulled Nav into the embrace, giving him a kiss every bit as passionate as the one she'd given Meena. Everybody tasted like martinis. When it was over Nav kissed Meena, and squeezed both women to his chest. Meena wasn't sure what to do next, so Nav took one of her hands and placed it on Diane's breast. "Ooo, that's nice," Diane said, returning the favor by kissing Meena's breast and sucking one nipple between her lips.

This was the kind of slow, unhurried lovemaking that Nav liked most. When he was younger he'd been in more of a hurry to commence vigorous sex. He realized that Meena was getting so turned on that she needed more than the gentle kissing and caressing they'd done so far.

Diane recognized this too. "Why don't we take this to the bedroom?" she said, leading them out of the pool and giving them warm fluffy towels. They walked naked through the house, ending up in a bedroom with a bigger-than-king size bed. Nav realized that Diane and her girlfriend must entertain guests there regularly.

Diane's first impulse was to set the walls and ceiling of the bedroom to act like mirrors so everyone could watch every second of what was about to happen. But Meena wasn't acting like a woman who'd done this a lot. She and Nav were obviously lovers in an established relationship, but it seemed possible that Meena hadn't had sex with many women. Mirrors might be more revealing than Meena wanted. Diane set the walls to resemble the inside of a romantic, candlelit lovenest. That seemed like an atmosphere that would appeal to someone like Meena.

She beckoned her guests to join her on the bed. Meena was trembling visibly. Nav placed his hand on her shoulder to calm and reassure her. She laid on her side next to Diane and wondered what to do next. Diane answered that question by gently kissing Meena on the lips and stroking her cheek. Nav laid down behind Meena and began caressing her from her hip to the side of her breast. He kissed her shoulder as Diane put her hand on the back of Meena's head and pulled her in for a deeper, more passionate kiss.

Diane's pretty little mouth was exciting. Meena surrendered to Diane's small tongue as it probed between Meena's lips. She let out a little moan when Diane began stroking her breasts, which immediately began swelling up and getting firm. Diane had never felt anything quite like Meena's breasts. She moved down and sucked one nipple between her lips, and was pleased to hear Meena groan in response. What a marvelous girl! Diane thought.

Nav began paying attention to Meena's other breast, nibbling and sucking the way he knew she liked it. Having two people play with her breasts at the same time was such an erotic experience for Meena that she began to cum. She arched her back and cried out; it felt so good it was almost unbearably pleasurable.

Diane had made love to plenty of women. She's sucked plenty of boobs. But she'd never seen a woman cum from breast play alone. She's never seen anything quite like the way Meena's breasts became so swollen and firm, how her nipples became so hard. That's when she remembered reading about genetic engineers who'd figured out how to modify a baby's genome so her breasts would have a lot more erectile tissue when she matured. The first babies to get this modification were conceived about 20 years ago, which meant that Meena had to be younger than Diane had thought. Meena had to be one of the very first females to benefit from this marvelous modification. Diane felt envious. Slaves tended to get the modifications first. Could Meena be a slave?

Diane gently pushed Meena back on the bed, kissing down her belly. Meena, who was still recovering from her orgasm, realized Diane was heading for her throbbing pussy. It was a bit frightening; no one but Nav had touched her there, but Diane was driving her mad with desire. Diane gently spread Meena's legs apart and lowered her face close enough to inhale Meena's fragrance. Meena jumped involuntarily when she felt Diane's tongue gently licking her inner thighs, moving closer to her pussy lips.

Diane wanted to make sure Nav realized she wanted him, too. She reached out and took his growing cock in hand. She gave him a sexy look that invited him to do more.

Nav moved behind Diane as she began licking up and down Meena's warm, wet slit. Meena was so excited she couldn't do anything but react to Diane's intimate touch. Nav began touching Diane from behind; she was very, very wet. Diane enjoyed being touched so much that Nav knew she'd like it if he used his cock to stroke up and down her pussy.

Diane felt Nav slide inside her. Diane liked men just as much as she liked women, but she didn't have sex with men often. She didn't get to experience the feeling of a nice hard cock as much as she would have liked. She was enjoying the taste of Meena's pussy while thrilling to the feel of Nav inside her. It was so blissful that Diane had to force herself to make sure she gave Meena's pussy the attention it deserved.

Being with two marvelous, desirable women was such a turn-on that Nav had to focus on controlling himself. He had to make sure he lasted long enough to satisfy them both. Nav felt the urge to shove all the way inside Diane and pound away until he came. Instead, he forced himself to move in slow, shallow strokes that Diane could enjoy for as long as possible.

He looked up at Meena's face, which twisted into expressions of beautiful passion. It was wonderful to watch Meena enjoy losing this particular type of virginity. Meena deserved the chance to make love to a woman as sensuous as Diane. It was particularly nice that Diane was the person who initiated this whole scene. Meena couldn't have hoped for a more enjoyable introduction to being seduced and pleasured by another female.

Nav reached around and cupped one of Diane's breasts in one hand. They were the size of small apples, and wonderfully firm. It seemed like a good time to start moving a little faster. Before he could begin, Meena shouted.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" Meena said loudly. Nav looked to see what was happening, and he saw that Diane had pushed her entire hand into Meena's pussy. Meena had never experienced fisting before - hadn't even known such a thing existed - but suddenly she felt Diane inside her all the way up to the forearm, her little fist twisting back and forth slowly.

It was as shocking as it was exciting. Meena wasn't sure it was something she wanted to do, but Diane didn't hesitate at all. She'd fisted enough women to know exactly how to make it feel good, and it didn't take long for Meena to begin crying out in ecstasy. She came again, and this orgasm was overwhelming. Her throbbing pussy squeezed Diane's forearm.

Diane didn't stop. She paused for a while to let Meena catch her breath, then resumed the gentle twisting motions of her fist. Meena's arousal was still growing when Diane lowered her face to Meena's clit and sucked it between her lips. "Aaaaaah!" Meena said when she felt Diane's tongue. It took almost no time for her to cum again. It wasn't as explosive this time. Meena was getting tired.

Diane realized that Meena was too exhausted to continue. She gently removed her hand and pulled away from Nav. She motioned for him to lay on his back, then climbed on and lowered herself down on his hard cock.

It felt so good. Diane was overjoyed at the feeling of riding on a big hard cock again. "Oh God, your cock feels amazing," she said. Diane hadn't cum yet, but she was close. She ground her clit against Nav's body, then began having her own orgasm.

Nav pulled Diane to him and wrapped her in his arms. She began to shake and moan, and Nav felt her tight pussy clenching his cock. Nav almost came himself, but he forced himself to relax. Both women would want more, and he was determined to give it to them.

Diane rolled off Nav's body, looked at him happily, and started giggling. She squeezed his hand. Meena chose that exact moment to move next to Nav and kiss him on the cheek.

"I've got something nice for you," Meena said, lowering her breasts down until they hung just above his face. She let him kiss one, then the other, then pressed a nipple between his lips. "You are so good to me," Meena said. "Thank you."

"You should thank Diane instead of me," Nav said.

Diane kissed Meena, who was getting excited again. Nav knew how much she enjoyed it when he played with her breasts, and being kissed by a woman at the same time made it all feel pleasurable and erotic in a way she'd never experienced before.

"Don't you want his cock?" Diane asked.

She motioned for Meena to climb on top of Nav's body and put him inside her. Diane climbed up too, getting directly behind Meena and hugging her tightly. She pressed her breasts into Meena's back and reached around to stroke Meena's clit. It was one of the most erotic things Nav had ever seen, with Meena growing so excited she couldn't stop herself from slamming down forcefully on top of him. He realized that he wouldn't be able to keep himself from cumming much longer. Then, Nav felt one of Diane's little hands move around and begin massaging his balls.

It was too much. He began filling Meena with one blast of cum after another. He was about to get soft when Meena began cumming. Again! Diane pressed a little more against Meena's clit, making her cum almost as hard as she did while Diane was fisting her.

They were exhausted. Drained. Diane had just enough energy to lay down between Nav and Meena so she could give Meena a deep, soulful kiss, then do the same for Nav. "It's nice to make new friends," she said.

Diane sat up, stretched, and got an idea. "Who'd like another pitcher of martinis?" she asked.

"Sounds wonderful," Meena said.

"I'm in," said Nav.

Diane crawled out of bed and began walking toward the kitchen. "Meet me in the pool," she said.

Nav lifted himself up on one elbow and caressed Meena's face. "I hope you had a good time," he said.

"I had no idea I would enjoy that so much," Meena replied.

"We'll make sure you have lots of opportunities to have lots of sex with lots of wonderful women in the future," he said.

"You take such good care of me."

"When you get a chance, be sure to tell Diane this was your first time with a woman. Thank her for making your first experience so nice."

"Yes, Master. I will."

"If you make love with her again, be sure to eat her pussy. I want you to know what that's like. You'll love it. She will too."

The cool water of the pool revived them, and they were in a tight embrace when Diane arrived with the martinis. She put the glasses beside the pool, filled them, then slipped into the water herself. Meena picked up her cocktail and took a sip. "I've never had martinis before. I like them," she said.

"Oooo. A martini virgin," Diane said.

There was a long pause. "That's not the only kind of virgin I am. Was. I never made love to a woman before tonight. You were amazing. Thank you."

"My goodness! You gave me your virginity!? Oh, baby, thank you so much! I'm so glad you had a good experience! Was it too much for you? I wouldn't have tried fisting you if I'd known this was your first time with a woman."

"It was fine. More than fine."

"I'm glad. More than glad." Meena and Diane both giggled. It seemed funny for some reason. The martinis were part of the reason. Everything is funnier after a cocktail.

All three huddled together in the water. They finished their first martinis, got out of the pool, and poured a second. Diane handed out warm robes so they could sit comfortably around a patio table. "I'm going to make a suggestion," Diane said.

"I'd like to invite you to stay here with me while you're in Vegas. We've got plenty of space. I would love the company. My girlfriend isn't coming back for two more weeks, and I'm all alone until then. I'd much rather have you both here with me for a while. I know how to get tickets to some very nice shows, and we could see a few of them while you're in town."

"That's very gracious," Nav said.

"Besides, I want to mention something. I hope I'm not invading your privacy. Meena, I think you and I have something in common.

"I'm a slave. If you don't like talking about that I'll shut up, and I promise I'll never violate your privacy. The woman I call my girlfriend is actually my Master. We don't exactly broadcast that to the world, but we aren't all that secretive anymore, either. It's something we kept completely private for a long time for reasons I'm sure you understand. But over the years we let the people we care about know the truth, and that has worked for us. So far. Those girls at my table at the club are all slaves. Our Masters let us get together and drink while we watch naked women dance."

Meena kept her mouth firmly shut. Nav had ordered her to keep her enslavement private, and that's what she intended to do. If her Master wanted to discuss it, he could decide that on his own."

"What gave us away?" Nav said. He smiled so Diane knew he wasn't upset.

"You two are so devoted to each other that it makes me think you must be bonded. The thing that confirmed my suspicion was Meena's beautiful body. It is so sweet I realized that she must be modified. Meena, your breasts are so marvelous I have to think genetic engineering is the reason. Slaves didn't get breasts like that when I was bred. I've heard that only the youngest slaves have them so far. I have to assume you are part of the first generation of slave with boobs like that. I loved the way your boobs responded to my touch. They swelled up and became so firm. I'm jealous. I wish my boobs did that."

Nav smiled. "So we don't want to let anyone touch Meena's boobs if we don't want them to know she's a slave. Good to know," he said. They all laughed.

Meena hadn't realized there was such a big difference between her and women who were unmodified. Some of her modifications could be mimicked by surgeons, but no one had figured out how to transplant extra erectile tissue into the breasts of adults. Give them time. They'd figure something out; they always did.

"Meena, I've also heard that the latest generation of slaves have enhanced artistic talents. Is that true?" Diane asked.

"Meena is an extraordinary musician," Nav said. "She's a wonderful painter, and a great dancer, but her music is just amazing. I'm certain she's going to be famous someday."

Meena blushed. "My Master says the nicest things,"

"I'm not exaggerating one bit about Meena's musical talent. Do you happen to have a piano?"

"We do," Diane said. "Follow me."

The robed trio walked barefoot into a spacious, extravagant room. There were large erotic paintings hung on the walls and enough comfortable seating to host a large party or a small crowd. A massive grand piano stood in one corner.

"Play something, Meena," Nav said.

Meena loved it when Nav remembered how much she craved being ordered around. He'd been practicing this part of his responsibility as a Master, and it was increasingly natural and automatic. It made Meena feel needed. Appreciated. Secure.

JQueen9
JQueen9
668 Followers
12