Enslaved - Love in the Future Pt. 20

Story Info
A crisis forces Master to find strength to fight for Meena.
3.8k words
4.79
2.1k
2

Part 20 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JQueen9
JQueen9
666 Followers

Get To Bed

All Nav could do was watch the video. It took almost no energy to view the news, so he sat there for hours looking at reports from all around the world. He was glad to see that Meena was regularly mentioned for her triumphant work reviving jazz for an appreciative new audience. He was so proud. He wished he had the energy to tell her how proud he was.

Then a strange report emerged. Someone had noticed that Meena was wearing a stunning collection of jewelry. It was hard to miss. They'd wondered where she got it, and began digging. Major retailers of high-end jewelry said they weren't involved. Well-known collectors said they hadn't loaned it to her. So where did she get it?

Someone had the bright idea of doing a computer search of photo archives to see if anyone had worn it before. They discovered that it originally belonged to Nav's grandmother Olivia Bushnell Sr., and that it was the centerpiece of her role in the Diamond War. This meant Meena must have gotten it from the grandson, Navius III, who was known to be an oligarch. So HE was the man who said the nicest things! Cool! The stories were glowing and enthusiastic for exactly one day.

But the fact that Nav was an oligarch raised all kinds of questions, and Meena had become such a big star that the media now examined everything about her under a microscope. How did they meet? What did they have in common? Was Meena rich too?

Some bright reporter realized that Nav was one of the few people in the world rich enough to own a slave.

A search for background information on Meena found no evidence that she existed until three years ago. That's not possible normally. A little more digging led to a source from the plantation, who confirmed Meena was bred and sold there.

It was the biggest story on all three worlds. A brilliant musical prodigy turned out to be a slave! All that creativity and skill poured from the mind of a bioengineered woman owned by an oligarch! The people who disapproved of slavery - and there were many - unleashed a torrent of invective on Nav mainly, but on Meena also.

Nav didn't care that people criticized him. He'd lived almost 200 years, and it took a lot to upset him. Sitting there in bed, he did not have the energy to express the enormity of the damn he did not give.

But they were insulting Meena! The woman he loved! They were saying things so mean it made his heart pound in fury! They described Meena as some kind of unwilling victim whose work was being exploited to enrich a man who had too much money already! @#$!

It was on all the channels. Nav turned on a talk show hosted by a celebrity who had outed herself as a slave. Uma Emerson was a beautiful, brilliant, insightful host with a sharp wit and a winning personality; she regularly used her program to examine issues related to slavery, an institution she firmly supported. The controversy over Meena demanded her attention.

She assembled of panel of individuals who were split on the issue of slavery. There was the usual collection of opponents who argued that slavery was a violation of basic human rights. The supporters were a group of slaves and Masters. Most enslaved couples remained in the closet because they didn't want to endure the kind of criticism Meena was getting. But some couples chose to out themselves so they could speak about the many misunderstandings about enslavement.

Both sides screamed at each other. This was not a topic that invited calm, rational debate. "How can you accept the idea that some rich old pervert literally owns this beautiful child?!? She's still a girl!"

"Does she look like someone who is suffering under the boot of oppression?" one slave asked. "Will you just spend a minute and listen to her damn music? That girl is freer than any of you. You aren't able to understand what enslavement means. You think he owns her. What you don't realize is that she also owns him!"

That was a good way of describing it. Meena owned Nav. True that. He may have owned her body, but she owned his heart. She would own him forever.

It got worse, and it was the only thing anyone anywhere wanted to talk about. This was a serious problem. The businessman inside Nav realized that people might not be willing to listen to music by a slave. Lots of people would object if they thought Nav was just using Meena to enrich himself. People who understood math could figure out that Meena's income, as good as it was, could never significantly increase Nav's holdings. But so few people understood math that trying to explain it would be like trying to teach quantum physics to a poodle.

He turned off the video. This was a crisis. Meena was being threatened in a way no slave had been threatened before. Her dream to bring back jazz was in danger. The fact that she was a breathtaking genius didn't change the reality that she was an innocent child in many ways. She had to be in turmoil over what was happening. And she hadn't even mentioned it.

And what was Nav doing about all this? Nothing. He was stuck in bed, with barely enough strength to push buttons on a remote.

This was not acceptable.

Nav took a deep breath and tried to sit up. He took a second deep breath and tried again. It worked that time. He swung his legs over the side of the bed and thought about what he'd have to do to stand up. It took some maneuvering, but he eventually put his feet on the floor, lifted himself from the bed, and leaned against the wall.

"Feva, come here please," he said.

Feva rushed to the room and was surprised to see Nav on his feet. "How can I help you, sir?" he asked. "Would you like a wheelchair?"

"Absolutely not. I want you to help me walk to the kitchen. I'm pretty sure I can do it, but I'd rather not trip over my own feet."

Feva held Nav by one arm and walked beside him slowly. "I smell, don't I?" Nav asked.

"It's not objectionable," Feva said.

"It is to me. I need a shower. But not until I've had some coffee. I didn't realize a person could get this ripe by just laying in bed." Nav's nurse had planned to give him a sponge bath that day.

"Where is Meena?" Nav asked.

Feva checked the home's security system. Meena was in bed, tossing and turning. "She is trying to sleep, sir?"

"Trying?" Nav asked.

"Ms. Meena has not had much sleep for several days," Feva said.

Of course not. How was that poor girl supposed to sleep while the world crumbled around her? Everything she'd ever cared about was in crisis. Not only that, her Master hadn't given her an order for almost a week. Worst of all, she craved physical attention from him.

"Would you like me to tell her you are awake?" Feva asked.

"Absolutely not. Coffee first. And I want you to help me take a shower. I'm sure I look like hammered dog poop." That sounded almost like a joke. Nav hadn't made a joke since taking to bed. Feva decided to pay close attention to see if Nav made any more jokes. The doctor might want to know.

They placed Nav in a chair at the kitchen table, and Feva prepared a large cup of his favorite coffee. Nav felt more alive after the coffee, and he was able to stand without help from Feva. He walked on his own to the bathroom, although Feva stayed next to him, ready to respond in a nanosecond if Nav looked like he might fall. Feva helped Nav take off his clothes, move to a bench in the shower, and wash off the funk from his lengthy stay in bed. He toweled Nav off, helped him get dressed, and took him back to the kitchen. Nav was moving much better.

"Would you like something to eat?" Feva asked.

"Another coffee would be nice."

He took the second cup and cleared his head. "I'd like you to do something, Feva," Nav said.

"Of course. What can I do?"

"I've seen a few news reports about the media shitstorm about Meena. I think I understand the basic idea. But I'm sure I've missed some details. I'd like you to use that fabulous mind of yours to summarize the major events that have happened since this mess started. Tell me what's up."

It took Feva all of seven nanoseconds to organize the data. "Let's start with Ms. Meena's jewelry. Do you know about the report that revealed she got it from you?"

"Yes. I saw that. Bastards. What else?"

Feva ran down the news in chronological order, skipping explanations of the parts Nav already knew. Nav hadn't heard about the renewed effort to abolish slavery. "That won't happen until the third Tuesday after Hell freezes over," Nav said. "People just have no clue about the way the world really works. They must believe the crap they were taught in civics class."

Was that another joke? If it was a joke, was there any significance to the fact that Nav didn't believe Hell existed? Would the doctor care? Feva made a note to look for more jokes.

This continued for almost an hour, with Feva telling Nav several details he didn't know. Those details made everything worse. When Feva finally reached the end of his report, Nav felt overwhelmed by the extent of the nightmare.

"OK Feva, I have a question. You know exactly what is happening. I'm sure I don't need to tell you what I think about it. What I need to know is what to do. If you were me, what action would you take? Can you think of any way to put this monster back in a cage?"

That was a strange question. Feva had never been asked such a thing before. But he gave it some thought. He reached a conclusion in much less than a second, then examined the question for a second time to see if he'd missed something.

He hadn't. "I do not know what to do," Feva said. "This all seems to be spinning completely out of control. People keep coming up with new ways to be outraged."

"Is this hurting the sales of Meena's albums?" Nav asked.

"Yes. Sales are down 80 percent. Today's sales are worse than yesterdays."

"Fuck me," Nav said. "OK, I think it's time to talk to Meena. Is she asleep?"

"Not yet," Feva said.

"Please tell her I'd like to see her."

A few seconds later Meena came bounding into the kitchen. "Master! I'm so glad you are up! You look wonderful! Are you feeling better! Can I fix you something to eat! Would you like a blowjob!" She ran to him, knelt at his feet, and hugged him around the knees.

Meena looked terrible. Why wouldn't she? Her career as a musician seemed to be ending. People all over Earth, Mars and the Moon were saying terrible things about her and Master. She couldn't eat or sleep. Nav hadn't given her a single order in more than a week. They hadn't made love for a terribly long time. She was completely powerless to do anything about any of it.

It didn't take much to see that she was suffering. She was twitchy. Manic. Worried. It made Nav feel even worse.

But he couldn't show it.

"Meena, I need to spend some time thinking about this. It's a complicated problem. I'm sure I'll figure it out," Nav said. But he wasn't sure at all.

"I know you will, Master," she said. She wasn't sure, either.

"Tell me what you've been doing while I was being lazy in bed. Have you written any new music?"

"No," she said. "I can't concentrate on it."

Of course not.

"Have you heard from any of your friends?" Nav said.

"Yes! I've been talking to Diane almost every day! She wants to come see us, but I told her to wait until you are better."

Nav wished Meena had let Diane visit. Diane could have helped Meena get through this crisis. Nav would have Feva give Diane a call and an invitation as soon as he got Meena squared away.

The longer they talked, the more Nav could see that Meena needed sleep, love, and orders. Especially orders. He'd neglected her primary need, and he felt terrible about it. At the moment, he was having a hard time thinking of orders that made sense. He saw her eyelids flickering. Was it from sleep deprivation or nerves? Probably both. He finally gave Meena the only order he could think of.

"Meena, go get in the ArousAll. I've got a program I want you to learn."

"I'd rather stay here with you, Master," she said.

Oh. My. God. Meena had just questioned an order. She'd never done that. Nav wanted to take a look at what the Slave Owners Manual had to say about this bizarre development, but he didn't have time right then. He looked at Meena and spoke firmly, speaking in simple declarative sentences that could not be questioned.

"Love, get your sexy little butt into the bedroom.

"Turn on the ArousAll.

"In a few minutes I'll have a program ready.

"Do the program.

"Take a nap afterward.

"Come out and talk to me when you wake up.

"Do it. Now."

The language was as commanding as Nav could make it. Meena looked sad as she reluctantly did as she was told. The last thing she wanted to do was climb into a machine so it could buzz her private parts. She wanted to be with her Master. Still, she felt relieved to hear orders again. She'd gone too long without hearing the words that are so central to her self-worth.

It took Nav a lot of energy to give Meena the attention she obviously needed. Ideally, it would have been him taking her to bed, not the ArousAll. But he needed to do some thinking, and he doubted that his cock was working properly. The love machine would do enough to satisfy Meena's physical needs. For now.

What was he going to do? He'd dealt with many serious business reversals in his career. In many ways, what was happening with Meena was no different. But this was the woman she loved, he'd promised to support her musical ambitions, and he intended to keep that promise.

Nav thought about his grandfather, Nav Sr. He'd know what to do. That man was fierce. He found joy in destroying his enemies. He'd done it many times in many ways. And his grandmother Olivia could have provided good advice. She'd figured out a brilliantly simple way to express the problem with mined diamonds so people stopped buying them. What would she do if she was Meena?

He didn't know. Yet. But he'd figure it out. Those bastards would find out that they were messing with the wrong oligarch.

...................................

Meena removed her clothes, put on her hood, and climbed into bed. The ArousAll indicated that Nav had ordered a simulation that included virtual reality. This seemed like a strange time for her Master to train her.

She laid back in bed. Everything was dark. There was no sound - not even background music. Then she heard Nav's voice.

"I will never forget our first night together," he said. "I can never describe how wonderful it was to make love with you for the very first time."

Meena felt lips gently kissing her cheek. The kisses worked down her neck and shoulders. "The first time I saw your naked body was thrilling. I've never felt better than I felt at that moment."

A hand moved down her belly, brushed lightly over her bush, and gently pressed against her pussy. It felt exactly like Nav's hand touching her exactly the way she liked being touched. "Remember what it was like," Nav's voice said.

Things happened very, very slowly - just like they'd happened on that very first night. The hand caressed her inner thighs and circled the outer lips of her pussy without touching her inside. She wanted more, and she began squirming under the hand, trying to get it to touch her wet slit. Meena moaned when she finally felt one finger move up and down her wetness. It wouldn't touch her clit or slip inside her.

"Please," she said.

"Beg," said Nav's voice.

"Please give it to me, Master. I need it so much. Please. I'm begging. Your little slave needs her Master. You know what I want. Please give it to me."

She arched her back involuntarily when she felt one finger glide over her clit. She almost came, but the ArousAll knew exactly how to back off enough to keep her on the edge. Meena began panting when she felt one finger slip inside her. A second finger joined the first, moving in and out like a small, gentle cock. She'd missed this.

It seemed to take forever before what felt like Nav's cock pressed against the entrance to her pussy. "Is this what you want, love?" Nav's voice asked.

"I want it so much," she said. "Please give me what I want." Meena had almost forgotten that she was experiencing a computer simulation. The voice whispering in her ears sounded exactly like her Master. The cock began slowly moving in and out. It felt exactly like Nav's cock, and it moved like him, too. It was marvelous having a full pussy again. She let out a contented groan, finally feeling glad that Nav had ordered her to do this.

"It was so cute that you wanted to know ways you could give me pleasure," Nav's voice said. "Everything about you gave me pleasure, but you weren't satisfied with just laying back and letting me make love to you. Remember how you begged me to show you how to please me? It was the sweetest thing. I'm sure you remember what happened."

Meena felt fingers gently trace along her lips. A hand that felt like Nav's hand slowly opened her mouth, guiding a cock inside.

"Hmmmmmm," she said, remembering how it felt the very first time she'd given her Master a blowjob. She'd done well, and she'd been very proud of herself. The cock moved slowly in and out, going deeper, and Meena sucked harder. She could still feel the cock sliding in and out of her pussy. It was hard to imagine how she could feel any better.

She didn't need to imagine it. "Remember the first time I told you I love you? It was on the first anniversary of your enslavement. I'd loved you for a long time, but I waited to tell you in a way you'd always remember. I did my best to create a good memory. I gave you the necklace. I introduced you to Charlie. We arranged for you to perform for an audience for the very first time. You never looked more beautiful than you did that night.

"I couldn't wait to get you home to make love. You must remember I had one more surprise."

Meena felt something gently probing the entrance to her ass. She jerked involuntarily. Everything felt so good that she wasn't sure she could bear any more pleasure. She would have cum if the ArousAll hadn't stopped her. Every time she got close, the machine backed off just enough to prolong the moment.

The head of the cock probing her bottom slipped inside. It made her shake all over. There was still a cock moving in her pussy, and a second cock sliding in and out of her mouth, but for the moment her full attention went to the cock working its way into her ass.

"You're the sexiest woman in the world, Meena," Nav's voice said. "I'm so glad I could be the one who taught you all about making love. I bought you because I needed a new purpose in my life. Everything changed when I got you. Meena, you wouldn't recognize the person I was before I met you. You made me a new man. A better man. A man who loves you more than I've ever loved anyone before."

The stimulation was driving Meena crazy. The three cocks moving inside her were touching all her special places. She felt hands gently grip her wrists and ankles, pulling her into a spread eagle position so she couldn't move as the machine began giving her more pleasure than she could stand. It went on longer than she thought possible. She didn't know why she hadn't cum yet. It was maddening.

And finally it happened. Meena felt the cock in her mouth begin to throb and shoot what seemed like cum down her throat. A second later the cock in her pussy did the same, slamming into her as it filled her up. Then she felt hot, wetness flowing from the cock in her ass as it pounded her bottom. The machine finally allowed her to cum.

Meena let out a howl of animal release. She howled again. She pulled at the restraints holding her down, her body shaking and trembling uncontrollably. It went on and on and on. Her pussy clenched around the cock down there, and her ass clenched so hard it felt as though she'd pulled a muscle. It clenched again, and again, feeling so good it hurt.

JQueen9
JQueen9
666 Followers
12