Enslaving Doctor Jake Ch. 04

Story Info
Dr. Jake teaches Chase the art of bottoming.
3.6k words
4.87
5.5k
2

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: I continue to thank Vinner0071 for his counsel and advice on this story series.

Disclaimer: All characters involved in sexual situations in this fictional story are 21 years or older. Trigger warning--this story contains homophobic slurs.

___________________________________________________________

Dr. Jake had laid all night with Chase. Chase had been brutally beaten by his captors, and Jake was concerned he wouldn't survive the night. When morning came, and Chase turned the corner, Jake was relieved. The two men bonded once more over their captivity, which resulted from Chase's actions.

Jake softened toward Chase, even though he wasn't sure he should. He couldn't help himself. Something with Chase always drew him back. Now, Jake had convinced Chase to allow him to teach the exclusive top stud the art of bottoming. Jake truly believed this could save Chase's life. If Chase could learn to be subservient to Sheikh Hassan and show the Master that he was a good and dutiful lover, his life in the palace would improve. Chase needed to assume the role of a passionate harem boy to the Sheikh. Chase's resistance to his harem boy duties had to end.

Jake was no expert as a bottom boy, having only recently lost his cherry to Chase. However, he had spent years fantasizing about sex. In his mind, Jake was the perfect muscle bottom, an absolute power bottom. What little sex he had experienced thus far was amazing, even with the Sheikh. Jake had fucked women a few times before but never enjoyed it. And he had never fucked a man until Chase re-entered his life. Jake was curious to try topping but wasn't sure that it was his calling in life.

When Chase uttered, "Go for it, stud," Jake was relieved, excited, and highly aroused. He rolled on top of the 6 foot 2 inch tall Adonis. Jake could feel the cold metal chastity cage housing Chase's 8-inch cock, pressing against him, wet pre-cum oozing from the fellow slave.

Jake stared into Chase's blue eyes. Chase let his muscular thighs fall eagerly apart so that Jake was appropriately positioned between them. Jake leaned forward, placing his hands on Chase's massive pecs, his erect 6-inch cock meeting Chase's imprisoned phallus.

Chase pulled Jake's head forward to meet his. "I need you to fuck me, Jacob!" He ordered. Chase kissed Jake passionately, wrapping his legs around the boy, grasping Jake's taut buttocks. It pained Chase to know he was incapacitated and couldn't fuck the boy. Still, Chase wanted Jake more than ever. He had longed for him since he had arrived at Sheikh Hassan's palace.

Jake snaked Chase's massive thighs over his shoulders and saw Chase's anus for the first time. The precious snatch had been denuded by the Sheikh's staff. "Damn, Chase! Your hole looks perfect!" he declared. Chase stared back at Jake's beautiful brown eyes, which were bright with awe and wonder. Chase loved everything about Jake's visage: his chin cleft, the cute mole on his right cheek, and full lips. Jake's enthusiasm was endearing. Chase cursed himself for fucking up Jake's life, along with his own, in the process. 'We could have had something real together if I hadn't let my bitter rage consume me,' he thought.

Jake used his thumb to probe Chase's hole gently. He spat and wet it tenderly, leaning in to lick and explore it with his tongue. "Mmmm, you are delicious." Jake had never tasted another man's ass. It was musky, salty, but also manly, just as Chase was. Jake had always loved this man. If only he dared to declare his feelings years ago during med school, where would they be right now?

Chase moaned in delight. "Fuck, Jacob! Your tongue is heavenly right now, especially after what I've been through." Chase was leaking pre-cum steadily through his cock-cage. Jake noted and lapped some of it with his fingers, tasting it, and used it to lube Chase's hole. Chase's cock was tightly engorged in its metal prison, but the boy didn't seem to mind.

"You've gotta taste your pre-cum, Chase!" Jake enthused. He leaned forward and placed two of his fingers into Chase's mouth. Chase sucked on Jake's fingers willingly. "It's delicious. Isn't it, Chase?" he said, winking at him. Jake didn't let Chase answer, filling the boy's mouth with his tongue in a passionate kiss, their bodies grinding.

Jake perched his cock at Chase's puckered anus as the men kissed deeply. He eased his glans slowly and steadily as Chase's sphincter popped and allowed the cock to enter. "Oh Fuck!" Jake moaned as he continued to make out with Chase. Jake continued to penetrate Chase as their mouths remained locked. He peeled his lips off Chase and whispered, "I've got you, buddy. Trust me. I will take care of you. I promise." Jake was staring into those beautiful blue eyes, which were so vulnerable at this moment. He kissed Chase again long, hard, passionately as he bottomed out, burying his cock balls deep, nestling his pubic bone against Chase's perineum. "Oh Fuck, you feel so good, Chase!" Chase wrapped his legs around Jake and held him tightly with his arms.

They kissed lustfully while Chase's pussy adjusted to Jake's cock. Their bodies were intertwined, as though they couldn't satisfy their desire for enough proximity. Chase's cock remained rigid and uncomfortable within the confines of the metal cage. Finally, as they stared at each other intently, Jake began thrusting his pelvis. It was slow at first, loving. Jake wanted to be cautious not to hurt Chase, who had been through much these past weeks.

"Oh, yes!" Chase cried out. "Fuck me, Jacob! I need this! I need you!" Chase clenched Jake's buttock with his large hands. Jake was driving his pelvis harder and faster. He was a man possessed. He could not believe he was fucking this big stud man, Chase Williams. Jake never thought this day would come.

Jake was hitting all of the right spots for Chase. The man was moaning and crying out like a bitch in heat. "Fuck me harder, Jacob! I need you to fuck me harder!" The two men had no idea of the audience that was forming around them. Kamran and the other harem boys witnessed their display with wonder and awe. Some of them, at least the uncaged boys, were jerking their cocks at the sight of the Americans.

Jake continued to fuck Chase with wild abandon. He nailed the boy's prostate, sending Chase over the edge. "OH FUCK!" Chase cried out. "I'm cumming, Jacob!!" And sure enough, thick cum began leaking from the chastity cage. Somehow Jake brought Chase to orgasm despite his chastity cage. Chase's orgasm caused his pussy to clamp down hard on Jake's rigid cock.

Jake was overwhelmed with lust and shot his effusive load deep into Chase's guts, "Fuck, Chase, I'm cumming. Take my load deep in your pussy!" Jet after jet of warm cum erupted from Jake filling Chase up. Jake collapsed onto Chase, and the two men kissed and embraced to the sounds of applause from the harem boys. Jake blushed a deep red as he realized there was an audience. Chase's ego was staunch, and the spectators did not phase him.

As their audience dispersed, Jake instructed Chase. "When you are with the trainers or the Sheikh, imagine you are with me instead. You must perform exactly the same as you did with me." Jake smiled at Chase. "It's the only way you and I will survive the palace life," Jake said.

"That's easier said than done," Chase replied. "I LOVE you, Jacob. But I DESPISE them."

Jake was stunned by Chase's declaration of love. Chase Williams was in love with Jake Henderson. Although thrilled, he retained his composure to this announcement. "That's all the more reason to perform well for them. Do it for me. Please! I'm begging you! I can't lose you! You're all I have left in the world!"

"I will try, Jacob," Chase promised. "Those trainers will come for me soon. It's going to be extremely difficult."

"Just close your eyes and pretend you are with me," Jake said. "Pretend you are making love to me." Jake made it sound too easy.

The harem boys were up and readying themselves for the day. Jake and Chase followed suit. Jake assisted Chase into the communal shower. Chase was still battered and bruised from the day's previous training session. Jake aided Chase by washing and scrubbing some of his more delicate areas. The other harem boys eyed the two Americans closely, as the duo was a new sight to behold. They were beautiful, especially when paired together. It was hard to keep their eyes off Jake and Chase.

Some harem boys used wall-mounted air dryers as no towels were available. The Americans skipped the dryers, still wet, and headed to retrieve their morning breakfast. Nutrition for the harem boys was regimented with the morning breakfast consisting of a protein shake. It met a man's nutritional requirements but wasn't very tasty. In fact, most of the food for the harem boys was bland and unappealing. The only time the boys got to partake in anything lavish was when they were rewarded by the Sheikh during their private sessions. It was another reason a harem boy craved time with the Master. Jake and Chase were both ravenous and chugged their breakfast cocktail eagerly.

They finished their hygiene, brushing their teeth. Jake lamented the lack of facial moisturizers, body lotion, deodorant, cologne, and other essentials he was used to at home. 'Maybe I can ask the Sheikh for another spa day,' he thought, recalling his initial primping and pampering the day he arrived at the palace.

Jake commented to Chase, "I miss my gym time, Chase. I'm gonna do some body exercises. You're not in any condition to exercise, so just rest, buddy." As Jake performed push-ups and crunches, two trainers showed up to retrieve Chase.

"Time for your morning session, American bitch," one of the trainers said. "Come with us, faggot."

Chase usually fought them hard at every step. Jake stopped and looked at Chase, "Remember what we talked about, Chase. It will be fine. Just think of me at every step." Jake smiled at Chase, who returned a weak smile. "Behave as you did with me, and you will be back here in no time."

Chase walked away with his trainers willingly for the first time. As he left, Kamran approached Jake and said, "You have quite the influence with your friend. I'm impressed."

Jake blushed. "I guess I never realized the depth of my relationship with Chase. I just hope today goes better for him, for his sake." Jake loved that man. He was worried about Chase more than ever.

Kamran smiled, "I hope so too. I'm uncertain if the Sheikh will approve of your methods. He may not like you cavorting with your fellow American."

"The Master doesn't need to know, does he?" Jake replied to Kamran. "Besides, I was forbidden to let anyone fuck me, but Sheikh Hassan never said I wasn't allowed to fuck anyone else."

Kamran was more serious. "Harem boys are not allowed to fuck. We only get fucked."

"I didn't know," Jake said. "Hopefully, Sheikh Hassan won't find out. And if he does, I will have to plead ignorance which is the truth." Jake was beginning to wonder if Kamran would betray his confidence. "You won't tell him, will you?" He looked at Kamran sincerely.

"I am your friend, Jake," Kamran answered him. "I would not betray you."

"Thank you, Kamran," Jake said. "I am fortunate to have you and Chase as my friends."

"He is luckier than I," Kamran chuckled, referring to the events of the morning. "Now it's time for us to get to work. We have our daily tasks to accomplish."

The harem boys had a rotating roster of duties they shared among the palace. Since Jake was new, he would shadow one of the other slaves until he learned the routine. Today, Jake assisted fellow slave Javed with grooming and feeding the Master's horses. Sheikh Hassan had a stable of studs for his equestrian hobby. It was decent work, and Jake enjoyed being with the horses.

It was ironic tending to the animals. Jake couldn't help but feel a kinship with them as he felt his human rights had been stripped away. His thoughts were interrupted by Javed, "You and your American boyfriend put on quite the show for us."

Jake had studied Javed during their routine. He was an olive-skinned man in his early 20s, average height with an uncircumcised endowment of what Jake guessed to be 7 inches when erect. Jake thought the young man would typically have a nice crop of chest hair, which was now absent, courtesy of the Sheikh's groomers. Jake had a penchant for men with hairy bodies.

"I apologize for that," Jake replied in embarrassment. "We didn't mean for any of that. I was just trying to help him assume his new role for the Sheikh. Chase is struggling to adapt as a harem boy."

"We have all witnessed his struggle," Javed said. "You must be careful, though. You have put yourself at risk. One of the harem boys will likely report your activity to the Master, and I fear he will be angry with you."

Jake answered, "I hadn't really considered that. It was an impulsive act to save my friend." Jake continued brushing the prized coat of Malik, a black Arabian stallion. Jake was increasingly worried he erred by fucking Chase. Jake changed topics, "This horse is magnificent."

"Malik is the Master's prized stallion," Javed commented. "Sheikh Hassan's son, Master Zain, is learning equestrian art and will soon ride Malik. The Sheikh is so proud of his son following in his footsteps." Jake could tell the stallion was spirited and would be difficult to tame and ride.

As the slaves worked, the twins, Zain and Zoya, ran in with their nanny. Zain was excited to see Malik. "Here he is, Zoya!" he cried. "He is the most splendid horse in the kingdom!" Zain was beaming. He turned to Jake and said, "Lift me up, harem boy. I want to stroke his mane."

Jake was astonished at the twins and their disregard for him and Javed. They didn't pay any attention to their state of nudity. It was second nature for them, as they had probably grown up with harem boys.

"Come on!" the boy pleaded. Jake lifted him up easily, and Zain eagerly petted Malik praising the horse. "You are so beautiful, Malik," he enthused, addressing the stallion. The nanny handed him a carrot which he fed the stallion. "Soon, I will command and ride you and show father my skills, Malik."

The children scampered away with the nanny while Jake and Javed finished their chores. "That was interesting," Jake said to Javed.

"They are polite and well-mannered children," Javed replied. "And Master Zain has become a skilled equestrian."

The boys headed to the harem quarters to get their midday protein shake. Jake also needed copious water due to extreme thirst from his activity. Jake was dismayed that Chase was not back from the morning training session.

As he was going to leave with Javed for his afternoon work, the bodyguard Naeem entered and addressed Jake, "The Master commands your presence, harem boy." Jake was surprised that he was called so soon. Since he was harem boy #14, Jake assumed it might be a while before Sheikh Hassan would request him.

"Yes, sir," Jake replied. Jake was taken to the groomers for a brief prep session, consisting of an enema, a shower, and an application of aromatic lotions. From there, Naeem returned him to the concubine room, where they waited for the Master.

Jake was nervous and began his physical exercises once more. Naeem admired the naked American as he showed his fitness and beauty during the routine. Jake blushed and couldn't help to notice the attention the bodyguard showed him with his leers. The saving grace was the traditional Muslim dress hiding the guard's body; Jake saw him rubbing himself, stroking his groin as the man spied the boy in action.

Sheikh Hassan arrived a short while later with his other guard, Tarek. Jake stood at attention but was quiet, waiting for his Master to speak. The Sheikh touched Jake's collar stroking it as a reminder to Jake of his status, then cupped his chin. "Tell me, boy. You have been here only a short time. How are you assimilating and enjoying your new life at the palace?" he asked.

Jake answered in a way he thought his Master would want. "I am surprised how much I enjoy it here, Sir," he said. "You are a wonderful man. The palace is magnificent, unlike anything I have seen. Why just this morning, I had the opportunity to tend to your stable of horses. What an impressive breed they are!"

The Sheikh was dubious, inspecting Jake. "I find it difficult to believe that an American has so easily given up his freedom. Surely by now, you have discovered that your friend is your opposite in attitude and demeanor," Sheikh Hassan described.

Jake kneeled and proclaimed, "Master, I want to serve you as best I can. I accept my fate." Jake uttered his words, hoping Chase had not continued his fight against Sheikh Hassan. "Please, Sir. May I taste your cock? I long to have you again!" Jake cried as he looked up at his Master.

"You are my hungry American faggot, aren't you?" he chuckled as he rubbed Jake's head playfully. "Guards, leave us!" he commanded. Naeem and Tarek exited. The Master disrobed and said, "You know what to do, bitch!"

Jake took his Master's thick 8-inch cock in his mouth and began to service the man artfully. He pulled the foreskin back and worked on the glans moving down the shaft. He took the man's generous balls and tugged them, sucked them skillfully. "Fuck yes, bitch!" the Sheikh moaned. "Take my big cock in your faggot mouth pussy."

Jake deepthroated his Master while the man grabbed Jake by his skull and thrust his cock in and out. This session seemed more aggressive than their first encounter. Jake still enjoyed the taste of his Master and relished the steady leak of pre-cum, sucking and savoring it. Jake eagerly awaited the release of his Master's cum, but it was not meant to be.

Sheikh Hassan pulled his hard cock from Jake's mouth without sexual release. He slapped Jake's face, which stunned the boy, confusing him. His Master pulled him up by his collar and dragged him to the large bed, throwing him onto it so that he was lying on his belly. Sheikh Hassan smacked Jake's muscular glutes, "Get your faggot ass up into the air, bitch!" Jake got on all fours while his Master positioned his rigid cock at the slave's anus. This time the man did not work or stretch the boy's hole open. Sheikh Hassan pushed his cock deep inside Jake and leaned forward so his muscular chest pressed against the boy's back. He whispered, "Your pussy is mine, bitch!"

The Master fucked Jake with a furious vengeance. Jake was moaning, "Oh God! Oh, Sir! You are so big! Oh my God!" Jake was taken aback by the more dominant approach his Master took with this session. "Oh, Sir! You are a fucking God!" he cried, trying to stroke the Sheikh's ego. Jake was rock hard as his pussy was ravaged by the Sheikh.

Sheikh Hassan plowed him, removing his entire cock and ramming it back in. "American pussy is the best!" he yelled.

"Oh, Sir! Oh my God!" Jake continued to cry out. He grabbed his cock and started stroking it, but the Master batted the slave's hand away.

"None of that, bitch! Keep your hands off your clit!" the Master yelled. The Sheikh continued his intense thrusting, slapping Jake's round bottom.

The Master brought his slave to orgasm. "I'm going to cum, Sir!" Jake howled. Jake released his torrent of cum, crying out, "Oh yes!! Oh, thank you, Sir!!!" The cum spurted generously onto the bed.

Jake's pussy clamped hard against his Master's cock. "Take my seed, bitch! Fuck yes!" Sheikh Hassan shot his load deep inside his harem boy. The Master remained mounted in his bitch, used his fingers to gather Jake's cum from the bed, and dolloped it into the slave's mouth. Jake sucked on his Master's digits consuming his own cum.

Jake felt something was different with Sheikh Hassan compared to their first meeting. "Thank you for giving fucking me and giving me your seed, Sir," he said to his Master.

12