Enslaving Her Nephew

Story Info
Shy boy becomes his aunt’s sex toy.
2.4k words
4.02
44.2k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18.

Clara is in a prissy mood. The 40 years old bespectacled doctor has almost everything she wants. Being highly intelligent, she was able to escape poverty by getting a scholarship to study medicine at Harvard and is now very well off. She is also incredibly sexy for her age, having a gorgeous face and dirty blonde hair. Her breasts are huge and perky, and she has powerful abs. Her ass and thighs are also muscular. In short, she can have any guy as hers.

But she only wants one and that's where the problem is. He is much younger than her, being an 18 years old. That isn't the issue though. The issue is that he is her sister's son, Matt.That's right. The beautiful doctor is in love with her own nephew. He isn't strong and handsome in the conventional sense, but Matt is very kind, sweet and adorable. She gets wet whenever she looks at him and knows that she got to have him. It will just be difficult since she is his aunt and he isn't the sort of deviant boy who will be into incest.

Suddenly, Clara remembers something. Today is her sister's and brother in law's anniversary. That means the two of them will be out all day while her nerdy nephew is at home, all by himself. Perfect opportunity for her to go in and seduce him. The lecherous woman grins to herself as she puts on her jacket and then leaves the house, getting into the Porsche parked right outside.She drives over to her sister's house and sure enough, their car isn't there.

They've already left. Clara knocks on the front door and waits patiently. She could hear the sound of footsteps inside the ouse. A minute later, her shy nephew opens the front door for her. "Hi, Aunt Clara," he says to her with a light smile, wearing a plain T-shirt and shorts. "Mom and dad are away right now."

Clara grins at him and wraps her arms around her nephew, pressing her breasts into his chest. "My sweet, little nephew!" she says, kissing him on the cheek. He blushes madly, hoping she won't notice his erection. Her boobs on him made him really hard though, and his throbbing member could not escape unnoticed. "Why, you must be really happy to see me."He gasps when she grabs his dick through his pants, her other hand cupping his balls.

"Aunt Clara! What are you doing?" Matt protests. His sexy aunt just smirks as she gropes him. She fondles Matt and he backs away but she refuses to let go of his genitals, rubbing them through his pants gently.

"Who do you think about when you masturbate?" she asks him, giving his prick a little squeeze. Matt gasps and she goes back to caressing gently, making him pulsate in her grip. "Do you think about me? I know you do. I'm very hot. You can admit it, baby. You jerk off to me, don't you?"

"Y Y Yes, Aunt Clara," he reluctantly admits. "I masturbate while thinking about you sitting on my face and squirting all over me." Clara grins, happy with his confession. She strokes him a bit more and he tells her "But this is still wrong! We can't do this! I'm your nephew."

"And I'm your aunt. I'm ordering you to fuck me," she says, unzipping his shorts. "You're going to do it. Because deep down, you want to fuck your aunt. You're a slutty boy who wants to fuck your own aunt, aren't you?" Clara asks her innocent, virgin nephew as he stands there nervously.

Then she drops down to her knees in front of him and wraps her fingers around his bare cock. She kisses the tip of his dick and licks across the underside, flicking it with her tongue. Then she wraps her plump full lips around the mushroom tip and takes his whole cock into her mouth.

She sucked a lot of cocks when she was in medical school and finds this very easy. Her nephew is small, after all. Clara sucks him off. She's fantasised about giving her nephew a blowjob for some time now and here she is, sucking him off the way she wants. And he can't stop her.

In fact, he doesn't even really want her to stop. He is telling her no right now but also thrusting into her mouth unwillingly, unable to stop himself from face fucking his aunt. Suddenly he says "I'm about to cum now, Aunt Clara." Clara stops, taking him out of his mouth, a string of her saliva connecting his prick to her lips.

Then she takes him to his bedroom and removes her own clothes, lying on his bed completely naked. He gulps, staring at her full, round breasts and toned stomach. "You're going to fuck your aunt today. You'll do it because I made you so hard, the fact that I'm your aunt don't matter anymore. You're just a brainless slut who needs to stick his slutty cock into a woman. You're my slut, nephew." Matt knows she is right. He has no choice. She defeated him already.

He gives in to his aunt and climbs on top of her like she wants. Slowly penetrating her, he buries his rod inside his sexy aunt. Clara grins. She broke her nephew with just one blowjob, reducing him to a whore who will fuck her whenever and wherever she wants. His cock isn't big and she doesn't feel much but this is about control more than anything. She loves her nephew and wants to make him hers, and pussywhipping him like this is the best way to do it. "You're so tight, Aunt Clara! I love being your slut so much!" he says as he fucks his aunt.

She clenches her powerful Kegel muscles around his dick and squeezes him with her pussy. Her hot cunt is like a furnace, burning him. The friction sets him on edge and he fucks her as hard as she could. Then she grabs him and flips them both over so that now she is on top. "I'm going to fuck your brains out, my cute little slut," she says to her nephew before starting to ride him.

Clara bounces up and down on his cock, fucking him hard. She bangs him violently. Her thick ass slaps against his balls and he moans loudly. The wanton woman screws her teenage nephew's brains out on his bed and soon he couldn't hold back. He screams before cumming in his aunt's pussy, filling her up with cum. "Yes! That's it my little slut! Fill me with your slutty cum!"

The tall woman gets up and then on all fours. "Come on," she tells him, slapping her large ass. "Fuck my ass and cum in it. I want your cum in my ass next." The shocked boy finds himself hard again after hearing this, even though he just cummed. He uses her pussy juices and his own ejaculate as lube and slides into his aunt's tight asshole.

Her anal ring expands slightly as he enters her from behind and soon he is fully inside her dirty hole, with her sphincter tightly cinched around the base of his penis. It's so much tighter than her cunt and he nearly cums just from putting it in. He tries to control himself as he fucks his aunt's ass. "Ahhhh, my slutty cock feels so good inside you, Aunt Clara. I'm such a slut, fucking my aunt like this. Tell me I'm your slutty nephew!"

"You're my slutty nephew, baby! My slut. Mine! Cum in my ass!" she orders her only nephew. He cries out in his second orgasm, this time cumming in Clara's ass. Clara's asshole contracts around him and milks his manhood almost cruelly, forcing him to empty his balls inside her thick ass, filling her bowels with his semen.

At that moment, he hears a familiar voice say "What the fuck is going on?!

...................

Megan returned home early. Her husband got an urgent call from work and had to go to the office, so she drove home. After getting into the house, she heard weird sounds coming from her son's room. Coming over to investigate, Megan is horrified to see her son fucking and cumming inside her sister's ass. "What the fuck is going on?!" she demands.

"Mom!" Matt exclaims in shock as he pulls out. "Mom, please listen to me. I just-"

But before he can explain himself, his aunt says "I was just fucking your son, sis. You know, my own nephew. He's over 18 now. No reason for you to be upset about it."

Incredulous, Megan says "No reason to be upset? Are you serious? I'm your sister! You're not supposed to fuck my son. He's your nephew, for God's sake! You said it yourself! Get out of here now, you creep."

Clara chuckles. "Oh, I don't think so," she replies, getting up and then grabbing Matt, pulling him right behind her enormous derriere once more. "My dear sister, I'm in love with your son and he's addicted to my pussy now. I made him my slut and he's going to fuck me again, right in front of you."

"Aunt Clara, I don't think we should do that," Matt begins before she slaps him. Surprisingly, it only makes his cock harder. He loves being dominated and her hitting him is one way of doing that. His cock stiffens again, right before his mother's eyes. Megan watches her son's dick harden in horror.

"Listen, slut," Clara says to her nephew. "I know you want it. Your slutty cock is even harder than it was before. You are so slutty you want to fuck my ass while your mom watches. So shove it in my ass again. Cum in my ass while your mother watches us." Her words make him throb madly and all the blood in his body flows down to his nether regions, making his genitals engorged.

Megan's eyes widen further in shock when her son says "I'm so sorry mom, but I'm Aunt Clara's slut now." Then he scoops some juices from his aunt's pussy and spreads it around her puckered hole, adding more lubrication. After that he inserts a couple of his fingers to keep it loose before putting his cock inside once more. It is still very snug around him, fitting like a warm glove.

"Stop, honey. Please stop this," Megan says as she watches her son fuck her sister's ass. Her sister just grins at her. Clara knows she has her nephew wrapped around her little finger as he fucks his cock in and out of her ass, all while her sister watches on helplessly. "You can't fuck your own aunt. It's really bad, Matt. So please-"

"Ahhhh I'm so, so, so sorry mom! I'm a slut and slutty boys fuck anyone who orders them!" he moans. He couldn't believe how much of a slut he is being now, fucking his aunt in from of his mom. Just an hour ago he was a prim and proper boy, a blushing virgin, and now he is some depraved whore. Giving his cock to Aunt Clara without a care in the world.

His mom can't believe her eyes. She never thought her son would be so slutty. Her sister smirks at her and says "Looks like you raised a good little whore, sis. Congrats. He's all mine now and I'm not letting him go." She then slams her ass backwards, fucking his dick with her buttocks. The woman uses her asshole like a vice, squeezing him hard and pumping his manhood.

The boy slams forward, doing his best to fuck his aunt roughly. "Pull my hair," she orders her nephew. He obeys, grabbing Clara's hair and pulling it carefully. Matt fucks his aunt's ass faster and faster as he feels his orgasm approaching. It is going to be a massive one, he realises, feeling it build up.

"I'm sorry for being such a whore, mom," he moans, looking over at his mother guiltily. He feels sad for disappointing her but his aunt's ass is so tight and hot that he can't pull out. It feels too amazing. All he can do is keep on thrusting into her like the common slut that he is, giving her what she wants.

"Pull out now," Clara suddenly orders him. "I want you to cum in my mouth this time instead." She turns around to face him, still on all fours, and then takes him inside her mouth, not caring that she can taste her own ass on him. Going ass to mouth is something she never had problems with at all.

Matt moans loudly. He tries to hold back as his aunt sucks his dick. She sucks him off hard and his balls swing into her chin. Megan watches her sister blow Matt and decides to give up. She can now see that there is no way she can stop the two of them. Her son is too far gone now. Too much of a slut to stop fucking his aunt's face.

Finally he erupts in his aunt's mouth. Clara happily swallows her nephew's ejaculate and then takes his cock out of her mouth. She jerks him off roughly, directing his strands at her face. "Cum all over my face, my slutty little nephew," she orders him. He obeys his aunt like a proper slut, cumming all over her cheeks. He fires a rope of cum onto her forehead too. At the end of it, her face is drenched. Matt has decorated her, coating her face in his semen. She is thoroughly glazed now.

"One more load, back in my ass," she orders him. He goes back into her incredibly tight ass again and fucks her ass for ten minutes, before crying out and cumming in her ass. His mother is still there, watching her son fuck her sister. Megan has gotten over her shock now and makes a decision.

"I'm okay with you two being together," she says, realizing there is nothing she can do about it. "Just don't go public, alright?"

Clara rolls her eyes. "Of course we won't go public," she says. "Matt can move in with me tomorrow, right?"

Matt moves in with his Aunt Clara the next day and becomes her full time lover and slut. And they live together happily ever after.

Author's Note : What do you think of the aunt?