Enslaving His Sister Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This went on for about 15 minutes before they clearly heard their mother moan and say "God, fuck me harder. Yes! I needed this."

The kids looked at each other and grinned. Their parents weren't home together a lot but when they were they usually ended up in their bedroom fairly quickly. Their parents were both in their late 30s and were quite good looking. Both kept their bodies in shape through regular exercise. While both played around on the side, they clearly loved each other and enjoyed their play time.

"They'll be at that a while. Let's get some breakfast and watch TV."

"Ok, I think I'll have some fruit salad and toast."

As they ate their breakfast, Lauren asked "Did you really mean it when you said you wanted me to start exercising?"

"Definitely. I've put together an exercise routine for you. We can start after breakfast."

"But I don't want to exercise. I wanted to lay out by the pool."

"You know you need to if you want to stay on the cheerleading squad. Besides, I like the feel of your body when you are all toned."

She blushed at his statement, shrugging it off as it was part of her new normal, and said "I guess you're right."

Soon they were in the exercise room and she was jogging on the treadmill while he was lifting in front of her. She noticed his gaze was focused on her jiggling tits and blushed. She could see he had a hard on and was pleased to see this obvious evidence that a guy really did like her tits, even it was only her brother. They worked out for 90 minutes until Jim announced that it was time for her to shower and get ready to go. She was a little nonplused over this statement as it was about such a personal matter but followed his guidance and went to take a shower.

She was not surprised when she heard the bathroom door open but she was surprised when the shower door opened and he joined her in the shower.

"I thought I'd wash your back for you."

She handed him the soap and said "Oh, okay."

He started with her shoulders and gave her a light massage as he worked his way down with the soap. His massage did not stop when he reached her ass. By this time, she was used to him touching her ass but this was more than that. His hands were wandering all over her tight buns. She thought about complaining but realized it was futile. She started when he pulled her cheeks apart and started soaping her star. It wasn't until his finger started slipping inside that she pulled away and said "Jim, touching is one thing but penetrating is going too far. I doubt our parents would approve."

Jim just grinned to himself. She had just said it was ok to touch her. She had no idea how far her thinking had changed in two short weeks. He had a plan to make her his before the summer ended and this was a significant step along the way. He didn't say anything and just dropped into a squat to start soaping her legs. He wanted her to get used to his hands all over her body. When he finished the back of her legs he said "Turn around."

"I can wash my front, thank you."

"Look as long as I am down here, I might as well get your legs."

She said "Okay" before turning around.

He started at her feet and worked his way, continuing his light massage. She started to get nervous when he got close to her pussy but he left it alone as he worked his way up. It wasn't until he was gently massaging her tits that she realized how far he'd gone. She's been lost in the pleasurable massage and now it was too late. He was tweaking and pulling on her nipples, causing her to moan with pleasure. She felt one of his hands slide down her belly and begin to massage her pussy. This only increased her excitement. She didn't stop him, she didn't want him to stop. This was the first time she'd felt another person touch her pussy and it felt wonderful. She murmured "No penetration" when one of his fingers started to make its way between her lips. He complied and continued to massage her pussy until she came explosively on his hand. Only his strong hands kept her from falling to the shower floor. He held her quietly, gently stroking her back as she recovered.

After she had some sense of where she was and what had happened, she pushed away from him and left the shower. For a change, there was a pile of towels on the counter. She grabbed one and dried herself not quite sure of what to make of the situation. On the one hand, that was the most erotic thing to happen to her ever, on the other hand it was her brother that gave her that magnificent orgasm.

He had the sense to leave her alone and continued his own shower. It wasn't until she left that he emerged from the shower.

She entered her room and found he had put out clothes for her. She was pleased to see it was loose fitting skirt, a pair of silk panties, and a loose sleeveless top. In other words, an outfit designed not to chafe her skin after her electrolysis treatment. She was pleased he was being so thoughtful. She donned her clothes and went downstairs to the kitchen where she found her mother preparing an early lunch.

"Oh good, I see you dressed sensibly. I remember when I had it done, electrolysis really leaves you with sensitive skin for a few hours."

"Oh, I didn't pick this outfit out. Jim did."

"Your brother really does care for you. You should show him your appreciation."

"I will. I know that I'm lucky. He's become so caring this summer, it's really nice."

Just then Jim entered the kitchen. Lauren approached him and kissed him on the cheek saying "Thank you for being so thoughtful."

"It was my pleasure. I love taking care of you, in all ways."

Lauren blushed as her mother looked at them quizzically. "Just a little inside joke, mom. Great, lunch. I'm starving. I always get hungry after lifting."

Lunch was a pleasant time with even their father joining them. They chatted and caught up on each other's lives. Not that the kids had much to say, being more or less confined to their house. But their pleasant time soon ended as their mother bundled Lauren off and their father retreated to his home office to put in a few hours catching up on email. Jim took advantage of the quiet time to play an online multiplayer game. It was dinner time when their mother swept in with bags of take out followed by Lauren who was walking a little gingerly.

"Dinner everyone! I brought Chinese!"

"Lauren, why don't you take off those clothes, you'll feel a lot better. Besides, I am sure the boys will want to see the new you."

Lauren blushed at her comment but meekly complied. She was just slipping her panties off when the two men arrived.

Jim whistled and said "Looking good, Lauren. So much better with out the forest blocking the view."

Her father seconded him, saying "Yes, Lauren. Much sleeker."

"Now, honey, remember to put on the lotion that we bought. I remember how much it helped when I had it done. Maybe you can get your brother to help."

"Definitely, I will help her right after dinner."

"You are such a good brother."

Their father chimed in "In fact, you two are doing so well together that your mother and I have decided to go on a bit of a second honeymoon. We'll only be gone two weeks. Mrs. Fields will be here once a week like normal to clean and bring groceries. Of course, you'll have our phone numbers in case anything goes wrong."

"Where will you be going?"

"We're going back to the resort where we spent our first honeymoon."

While this exchange was going on between her brother and her parents, Lauren just gazed down at her food thoughtfully. She was not at all looking forward to another two weeks alone with her brother. She realized things had really changed between them over the last two weeks. Two weeks ago, she had angrily called their mother after Jim had entered the bathroom while she was taking a shower. Today, she had not only not said a word when he entered the bathroom while she was in the shower, she had let him run his hands all over her body and give her an orgasm. In two weeks she had gone from thinking it perverted that he wanted to see her body to now thinking it was his right to fondle her body.

Trying to avoid another two weeks alone, she asked "Mom, are you sure about leaving us like this? I am only 19 and I'm the eldest."

"Honey, I have faith in you. Besides, you have your brother to take care of you. Just remember to obey him. You'll be fine."

Bowing to the inevitable, Lauren just picked at her food. Jim, on the other hand, was brimming with excitement and dug into his food with gusto.

After dinner, Jim led Lauren up to her room where he proceeded to rub lotion into her sensitive skin. He started with her pits which got her to laughing as she was extremely ticklish there despite the irritated skin. Then he started at her ankles, gently applying the lotion up her legs and onto her mons.

"Spread your legs."

"I can apply the lotion there myself."

"Nonsense, my hands already greasy. No sense in you getting your hands greasy. Now, spread! This is no different from our shower."

"Ok, but no penetrating."

With that, she spread her legs for her younger brother. He gently applied the lotion to her lips which blossomed under his gentle administration. Soon she was writhing and moaning quietly. That changed when he started rubbing her clit. She didn't even realize that he was gently slipping a finger between her lips just a little ways in. It wasn't until she felt him finger fucking her that she became aware of his violation of her no penetrating rule. But she was too close to an orgasm to tell him to stop. Besides, she reasoned, he was not going in very far. In fact, he was not even reaching her hymen. Then, she exploded for the second time that day at the hands of her brother.

He cuddled with her until she recovered from her orgasm and as her eyes opened she heard him say "You are so beautiful when you cum. Your face is a joy to behold."

She didn't know what to say and just blinked as she looked at him.

"Come, let's go watch a movie."

She still didn't say anything as he rose and offered her his hand. She didn't extract her hand from his as they walked down the stairs. If fact, it was he who released her hand as they sat on the couch. She cuddled up to him just as she had gotten used to doing in the last couple of weeks. His arm went around her possessively and his hand wandered down to caress her beautiful ass.

Neither of them paid much attention to the movie. Lauren was processing all that happened in the last 24 hours, her parents agreeing with her brother that she should be naked all the time, her parents agreeing with his decision to rid her of her pubic hair, and her parents telling her more than once to obey her brother. It was like they were driving her into his care. Jim's mind was also busy but he was planning. He was going to use his online time tomorrow to order a few things. He wanted to get her a collar and a leash. He also wanted to get a crop or something similar. He planned on getting her used to being disciplined by him. He planned on pushing her a little too far over the next couple of days to give him an excuse to spank her. He couldn't wait to see that luscious ass draped over his knees. He was going to give her an orgasm when he was done spanking her so she would start to associate his discipline and her pain with the pleasures of magnificent orgasms.

Eventually, the excitement of the day combined with two incredible orgasms caused Lauren to fall asleep in her brother's arms.

This was the sight their parents saw when they headed to their bedroom. Jim looked up in time to see his mother smile at him and his father give him a thumbs up. Jim didn't think his parents had any idea of what he was up to and he was right. They merely saw siblings that were very loving with each other.

Jim bundled his sister up in his arms and carried her to her room. He pulled the covers up over her and kissed her lightly on the lips. He was a little surprised when he felt her kiss him back but took it as another good sign.

They woke in their respective rooms to the sounds of their parents bustling around, calling to each other with questions and suggestions. The siblings emerged from their rooms to find their parents almost packed for their trip.

"Oh, good, you're both awake. Our plane leaves in 3 hours and it takes at least an hour to get to the airport. Jim, here is my credit card. Use it responsibly. We'll call you when we land. Lauren, remember, your brother is in charge. We expect you to listen to him and obey him."

Lauren knew better than to argue. Her parents were such chauvinists, so she just nodded.

After the obligatory hugs and kisses, they were off. Jim turned to her and said "Don't worry, I'll take care of you. First things first, let's get some breakfast. Then we can do our workouts before taking a shower."

Lauren knew from his phrasing that he expected them to shower together. She was not happy about it but knew she had no choice. Of course, there was always the possibility that he'd give her another of those fantastic orgasms, so she decided to make the best of the situation.

True to his word, he slipped into the shower with her after their workout. This time, he handed her the soap first and turned around, clearly expecting her to wash is back. She did so, admiring his well defined muscles as she worked her way down his back. She hesitated when she reached his ass, but a look from him showed he intended her to wash it. This was the first time she touched him sexually. So far it had been him touching her. This was a big step but, once again, she knew she had no choice. She started soaping him up, marveling at how hard his ass was. She worked her way down his legs and started to rise when he turned around and said "Now my front."

There she was squatting in front of him, his large cock pointing directly at her mouth. She did not miss the implications of her present position. She tried to avoid things by reaching down to wash his feet. She got steadily more nervous as she worked her way up his legs. She just knew he expected her to wash his cock, maybe even masturbate him. She stood up when she reached his groin and started to wash his shoulders. Finally, there was no way around it, she had to wash his cock. She soaped up her hand and grasped it lightly, then began to soap it up. She started to remove her hand when she was done soaping it but his hand closed over her hand and started moving it up and down. He removed his hand after a few strokes and she continued on. This was her first hand job and it showed.

"Grip it tighter and twist your hand as you get close to the head."

She followed his directions, staring at her hand the whole time as if it belonged to someone else. Then she heard him say "good girl, you're doing a good job." This confused her, she was put off by having to masturbate her brother but, on the other hand, was pleased with his compliment. It wasn't long before he started to cum. Some of his cum landed on her breasts, while other spurts landed on her tummy and on her newly denuded mons.

"That was very nice. I could tell you don't have much experience but you'll get better. Now hand me the soap so I can wash you."

She numbly handed him the soap and just stood there while he started at her shoulders and worked his way down. She watched his hands as they glided onto her breasts and his fingers began tweaking her nipples. It didn't take long before they were like hard little diamonds. Each time he twisted a nipple, she felt her pussy get moister. Then one hand started soaping up her tummy while the other continued to play with her breasts. Then the inevitable came and the hand washing her tummy moved to her pussy. She tensed up for a second and then relaxed before saying "remember, no penetration." She knew her words were futile as he had penetrated her the last time he masturbated her. She rationalized it by thinking that if he only went as far as her hymen, then it was not true penetration.

He did limit his penetration to as far as her hymen but not for the reason she thought. He wanted his cock to break through that last barrier. He played with her pussy until she came, not once, but twice. Once again, she would have melted to the floor if not for his strong arms. He sat her on the shower bench and resumed washing her. Once he was done, he played the water over her body, turned off the shower and opened the door to grab a towel. First, he dried himself, then got another towel and gently dried her off before picking her up and carrying her to his room where he placed her on his bed. He crawled on the bed beside her and drew the sheets over them both. He placed little butterfly kisses on her cheek and neck while murmuring softly to her about how much he loved her, how he was going to take care of her, and how she belonged to him. She really didn't hear his words as she was drifting off to sleep but some of them did penetrate her subconscious, especially the part about her belonging to him.

She awoke a couple of hours later. She was surprised to find herself wrapped in his arms. She was even more surprised at how good it felt. So she just lay there enjoying the feeling, thinking that it was nice to belong to a man who loved her. That thought made her bolt upright. How could she even think she belonged to her brother! She loved him and he loved her, but he was her brother. Besides, she didn't and couldn't belong to anyone!

Her sudden movement awoke Jim. He watched the interplay of emotions on her face before saying "God, you are so beautiful. You are magnificent even when you first wake up. I can't imagine anyone I'd rather wake up beside."

His compliment further unsettled her. "We shouldn't be waking up in the same bed. How did I get here? Are you naked?"

"Yes, we should wake up together. We love each other. How did you get here? I carried you after you almost passed out in the shower. Yes, I am naked. I was too tired to put something on after our shower."

"Yes, we love each other but as siblings, not lovers. You need to put on some clothes."

"So, you are the only one that can walk around without clothes?"

"I don't have a choice. You took my clothes away."

"Speaking of you being naked. Looking at you has given me a hard on. Take care of it like you did earlier."

"That was a mistake and it won't happen again."

He didn't respond, just reached out to grab her hand, then pulled it to his cock. "Stroke it.

When she hesitated, he looked at her sternly and said "Now!"

Reluctantly she wrapped her hand around it and started to stroke it. She wondered about the mess it would make but figured it was his bed, so she wouldn't worry about it. She felt him begin to tense up and instinctively knew he was about to cum. He started pulling her head down to his cock. She realized he expected her to take into her mouth and resisted as hard as she could. She was surprised when he relented and came all over himself and his sheets.

"Now, look at the mess you made!"

"I made? You made me masturbate you!"

"Yeah, but you were supposed to catch it in your mouth. So it is your fault. Just for that, I am going to spank you."

"No, you can't spank me. Besides, catching your cum in my mouth is disgusting."

She started to rise from the bed but he was too quick for her. He flung the sheets aside and sat up, manipulating her body until she was ass up over his lap. "Let me up! You can't spank me. I'm older than you!"

"Yes, you are but our parents put me in charge and told you to obey me."

"I don't think they had me swallowing your cum in mind when they told me that!"

"Well, they aren't here so we can't ask them."

With that, he started to spank her. Not hard at first but his blows gradually got harder. It wasn't long before she was crying.

"Please stop. Please. I'll do better."