Entangled Pt. 07

Story Info
Setting a damsel free.
9.4k words
4.75
6.7k
7

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blake didn't bring up their impending decision for the rest of the day. Not that he needed to when he saw the outfit Jess showed up in for dinner. Within seconds of seeing her at the top of the stairs it was back at the forefront of his mind.

She was dressed in a short low cut black dress. The halter neckline plunged between her full breasts and the back dipped so close to the curve of her ass that it was almost obscene. The way her breasts swayed as she moved made it obvious that, other than the strappy heels that graced her feet and the red beaded bracelet on her left wrist, there would be very little for her to remove when they got back to his room. Somehow, in spite of the sinking feeling in his stomach, he managed a smile for her as he took her hand and they walked to the dining room.

Both of them were quiet during dinner. Blake kept imagining how the rest of the evening was going to go. Every time he tried to envision faking another excuse an image of Francois' face from earlier that day chased those thoughts away. He couldn't see a way around the situation that wouldn't result in a punishment for her.

Sadly his body didn't seem to mind what was looking more and more to be the inevitable conclusion to the evening. Between his own thoughts, the little innocent glances she kept giving him, and being so close to her his shaft was uncomfortably hard for most of the meal. When dessert arrived his thoughts turned to his brother, who was anxiously waiting for Malcolm to rescue her. Guilt succeeded in taking the wind out of his sails.

He pushed his dark chocolate torte away unfinished. When the server came to collect his plate Jess took his hand under the table and gave him a little squeeze. He forced a smile to his lips as her eyes searched his face. After a moment he took the napkin from his lap and dropped it on the table. She did the same then stood with him. Blake turned and locked eyes with Francois. He was leaning against the bar, watching the couple intently. Jess moved closer to Blake's side, he placed his hand on the small of her back, and then gave Francois a little nod.

Jess was quiet as they left the dining room behind and went upstairs. When they entered his room she kicked her shoes off and stood looking at the bed. Blake watched her for a moment then kicked his own off and pulled his shirt over his head. Jess' shoulders hitched up slightly as he stepped close to her.

"What time are you leaving tomorrow?" she asked softly.

"The plane should be here by one."

"So, you have lots of time to make the most of your last night here." Her voice was barely louder than a whisper.

Blake recognized what she was really asking. He reached out and ran his hands up her arms as he thought about his answer. She lifted her hands to gather her hair and drape it over one shoulder. Blake's hands caressed her skin as they traveled to the back of her neck, and the set of snaps holding the top of her dress in place. Her breath caught as he popped the first one open. "Yes," he said softly then opened the second snap. His hands settled on her shoulders again, cupped them gently, his thumbs swept across her soft skin.

After a few moments she tugged the front of her dress down then pushed it past her hips and with a little wiggle let it fall to the floor. Blake didn't move until she turned to face him. He frowned slightly as the not so little fanboy in his shorts reacted to the sight of her near naked body. The heavy feeling that had settled into his stomach lifted slightly as she reached for the waistband of his shorts. Her hands were almost steady. He held himself still as she slipped the button from the hole and slid the zipper down. Very briefly, as she eased her hands into the top of his shorts to catch the waistband of his underwear with her fingers, he considered what they were about to do.

He sucked in a breath as her knees bent and she dragged his shorts down. His shaft sprang free, rock hard and begging for her attention in spite of the doubts that threatened to steal the strength from his erection. When she looked up at him, the very picture of a sultry fantasy as she crouched in her black lace panties, he could practically feel his morals waver in a precarious wobble. He was a good man but he was only human.

"Are you sure about this?" he asked, almost hoping for a sign of protest so he could force himself to end the charade before it was too late. He lifted each foot for her so she could take his shorts completely off.

She bit her bottom lip as she looked up at him. "If you are," she whispered. When he didn't say anything she settled onto her knees and slid her tongue along his length. His breath stuck in his throat as her lips slipped over the tip and she lapped at the precum leaking from it. He couldn't take his eyes off her. She continued to look up at his face as she swirled her tongue around the sensitive ridge.

His balls twitched as he watched her. The selfish, womanizing part of him wanted to let her continue. But something was holding him back. Something beyond loyalty to his brother. His brows came together as he realized what it was.

"Jess wait." Her lips slid farther down. He drew in a breath then reached down to catch her shoulders. She released him as he gently pulled her to her feet. He looked at her for a moment then pulled her close. Her hands pressed against his chest as he lowered his head and kissed her softly. After a moment he lifted his head. "I don't want to use you."

She frowned at the strain on his handsome face. "You're not." His hand slid up the back of her neck. "You're just helping a friend."

"By fucking you," he hissed the words.

She swallowed. "Would you rather make love to me?" She tried to smile but the look in his eyes stopped it before it could reach its full potential. "You can pretend to love me for one night." He didn't say anything for a moment but the tension in the muscles under her hands spoke volumes.

His eyes closed as his head dropped forward and he rested his forehead against hers. "You're not mine to love."

"Tonight I am."

That was enough for him to push past his misgivings. Internally he shoved the guilt he knew his actions would cause to the back of his mind to deal with another day. She was right, that night she belonged to him.

Her breath caught as he kissed her, hard, and so thoroughly that within seconds her knees wobbled under the onslaught of passion coming from him. He bent quickly and caught her knees with his arm. His lips didn't leave hers as he took the few steps to the bed and set her down. Or when he slid between her thighs and stretched over her.

She was breathless by the time his lips moved down to her chest. Her comment about loving her had been meant to tease him but he was making it so easy to fall into a fantasy of having a man like him, like the one she'd lost, love her.

Her hands found their way to his head to bury her fingers in his hair as he moved from one breast to the other, lapping and sucking at her tender flesh. She moaned loudly as he nipped at her neck on his way back to her lips. He took his time exploring her mouth, memorizing the feeling of her lips under his own. Her hands slid down his back, pulling at him, till they reached his muscled ass. Her thighs hugged his hips, her own tilted as she rubbed herself against his shaft.

"Tell me you love me," he whispered against her lips.

She lifted her head to follow his lips when he raised his head. "I love you," she cried out softly.

Jess had been trained to say and do a wide variety of things meant to raise a man's lust. To accept those requests with the same grace as if they'd asked for a glass of wine. But this was different. For both of them.

"Don't stop saying it." His teeth grazed her skin as he crawled lower to kneel between her thighs. He slid his hands under her ass to snag her panties with his fingers. She lifted her legs for him as he slid them off then tossed them away. The stubble on his jaw scratched her inner thigh as he grazed her skin with his lips.

He groaned he opened her soft folds with his fingers, exposing her little pearl to his tongue. Her back arched with the first lap of his hot tongue. And then he felt something he hadn't during their previous night together. Her hands on the back of his head, holding him to her body.

He stayed there lavishing her sweet flesh with all the attention he'd imagined since he'd made his suggestion on the beach. It didn't take long before her legs were trembling with the waves of pleasure coursing through her body. Her breath came it short pants as it lifted her higher and higher.

"Blake! Oh god!"

His lips suctioned around the center of her arousal and pulled harder. Her hips bucked almost throwing him from his prize. His hands slid under her back and wrapped around those sexy hips, holding her until the tide rose up to overwhelm her. When it did her fingers tightened in his hair, her back bowed, and the shimmy in her legs turned into a quake.

She fell back on the bed as the aftershocks bounced through her lower abs. Blake lapped at the overly sensitive bundle of nerves a few times. Her breath escaped her lips in harsh puffs. She sucked in a deep breath as he lifted his head from her heat then stretched over her until they were face to face. His shaft pressed against her slit, pushing her lips open. He drew his hips back, dragging the tip lower. When he moved it forward he caught her gasp with his lips.

He entered her slowly, savoring the feeling of her silky flesh closing around his hardness. Once he was fully encased by her heat he held himself there rocking his hips slowly but not withdrawing, listening to the little moans that accompanied each forward press of his body. Jess slid her hands down to his ass, pulling at him, willing him to either go deeper or begin to stroke.

He pulled his lips from hers to drop his face next to her ear. "Say it," he said with a groan as her muscles tightened around his shaft.

She tugged at him then squeezed his length again. "Huh?" The question came out as a soft sob. He rubbed his chin along her jaw, repeated his request, then drew his hips back a couple of inches. "I—" He drove himself forward. "Love you." Her head went back as pleasure exploded from their connection.

His lips pressed against the column of her neck, grazing her soft skin as he started to move his hips in a slow rock. When he lifted his head to watch her fall into the sensation of his shaft delving into her slick depths. She was biting her lip in an obvious attempt to keep her increasingly louder moans under control. It was no use though. He pushed himself onto his hands and increased the length of his strokes until he was almost completely withdrawing from her. Her hips lifted with his movements as though she was trying to keep him inside her.

Along the edges of his brain his orgasm started to build as he watched her toss her head from side to side. He knew what she was feeling. A sense of pleasure so big, so bright, a person almost wanted to pull away from it out of fear of being burnt by it.

Instead he pushed himself back onto his knees and took hold of her hips to lift her into his thrusts. She responded by bracing her hands against the wooden headboard and shoving herself into his hands. Their bodies banged together as the pleasure built higher and higher. Blake's head fell back as his peak inched closer. Jess' back bowed hard and she cried out loudly as it leapt up to drag her into a kaleidoscope of sparkling lights. He felt her muscles dance around his shaft and drove himself deep. When she sucked in a deep breath he released her hips and leaned over her.

"I—" He thrust hard. "Love—" He groaned as his orgasm swept through his groin then radiated outward. "You..."

***

Blake woke up slowly, like he was pushing his body through water trying to reach the surface. The weight of Jess' head on his shoulder brought a smile to his lips before his eyes had opened a crack. His arm tightened around her pulling her closer to his chest. Her hand slid across his ribs and she hugged him as she sighed softly.

His heart thumped hard as he remembered what had happened the night before. After several hours of some of the most exquisite pleasure he'd ever experienced she'd curled up in his arms. As he turned it over in his mind he realized why it had felt different. Why his body felt so satisfied, so content.

Jess shifted against him. "Good morning," she murmured.

"Hey," he said with a little squeeze. His eyes opened as she lifted her head from his shoulder and pushed herself onto her elbow. She smiled shyly. "About last night—" He reached up to tilt her chin up when she looked down quickly.

"It was very sweet of you."

"What—"

"To let me love you for a night." She leaned down and dropped a kiss on his lips. "I'll never forget it."

Something in her voice made his eyes narrow as he studied her face. "What's going on?"

"I woke up a little while ago and I was thinking..." She trailed off as she slipped her elbow out from under her and laid her head on his chest. "I'm not going to sign the extension at the end of the year."

"But you'll still have what—" He waved his free hand. "Another ten months with Dad."

"It's the smart thing to do. No one risks any retribution—"

"Jess no—"

"I can use the pay out money to go away and start a new life." She kept her voice low and spoke quickly in case the cameras could pick up the audio. "I'll be able to away from all of this. Hell, I can change my name and if any of the videos get out it won't matter."

"What about Eric? And me?"

"Both of you will be safe from your dad. Eric will get over me eventually and it's not like you don't have a line up of women to keep you busy." She swallowed the lump that had formed in her throat. "You'll forget about me in a couple months."

"I doubt that."

"You will and then we'll all be free to get on with our lives."

"Do you really want to have to go through ten more months of this?"

"No but it'll be easier when I go home with your dad. No more training just—" She took a big breath. "Your dad and his friends."

He lifted his head from the pillow to whisper right in her ear. "Let me get you out of here and take you home."

"There's nothing left for me there. My job is gone. I've destroyed any chance I had with Eric."

"He won't stop loving you over this."

I won't. He said to himself.

She smiled then nodded to their legs which were still entwined. After a second she pushed herself onto him and straddled his lap. "Would you take me back after being your father's whore?" She leaned down to kiss him softly. "After dozens of men have used me?" She took his hands and placed his palms on her breasts. Her hips bucked slowly as she rubbed herself on his rapidly hardening shaft. "After I've had your brother's cock in my mouth? Could you make yourself stop picturing that every time you tried to kiss me?" She eased herself up then slid his hard length into place and started to lower onto it. "Could you forget that your brother had fucked me again and again?" She rocked her hips as she worked him inside her heat. "After he made me come with his tongue? Made love to me? Knowing for one night that I loved him?" Her hips moved with each question. "Could you ignore how he made me feel? That I thought about him, remembered him, how kind he was to me while another man forced himself into my ass?" She ground herself against him. "That he gave me love when I felt so alone I wanted to give up?"

"I would be angry that it hadn't been me." He grabbed her hips and thrust up into her. "But it wouldn't stop me from loving you." He thrust again. "Nothing would."

She smiled sadly. "That's easy to say when it's not your heart being betrayed."

His hands moved up her back and pulled her down onto his chest. "You're not betraying him," he said softly. "You're surviving. There's a difference." She tucked her face into his neck. His hips stilled as he held her. "I want you to promise me something."

"What?" She tried to pull away from him but he tightened his arms to keep her there.

"If you ever feel that way again or if you need help— I don't care what it is— Come to me." He let her pull back far enough that she could look in his eyes. "Promise me." She studied his face for a moment then nodded. He smiled up at her, tightened his grip again, then flipped her so he was on top, and restarted the rhythm of his hips.

***

Three hours later Blake's bags were brought down to the lobby while he waited on the balcony with Jess. Below them they could see Richard Davenport standing near the pool speaking with one of the other concubines.

"Fuck," Blake muttered. "I thought he'd be gone by now."

"Who needs to work when you've got that much money," Jess said with a twist of bitterness in her voice.

"I wish I could stay," he said as he turned to her.

"Me too," she said with a little smile. "It was really nice to just be lazy for a few days." She nodded toward the open space beyond the compound's walls. "But it doesn't look like it's going to be a great day for the beach anyway." The sun was tucked away behind a bank of clouds that morning and, as the sky seemed to be filled with gloom in every direction, it didn't look like it was going to clear off anytime soon.

He reached over and took her hand. "I'd just like to keep you away from him," he said softly.

"I'll be okay," she said with a smile that trembled at the corners.

He pulled her into his arms and hugged her tightly. "Walk me down?"

She took a breath then eased herself out of his embrace. "Sure." The bright smile she flashed at him as he laced his fingers with hers and led her into the hallway dimmed as they descended to the lobby. It was gone by the time they reached the car waiting for him just outside the front doors. And the fear that had left her eyes as the two of them spent time together was back.

Francois was waiting there as well. "I hope you enjoyed your stay," he said as he held out his hand to Blake. "Perhaps you'll find the right one on your next visit."

Blake took Francois' hand then looked down at Jess. "We'll see." He looked up at Francois. "Or maybe my father will give me Jess as a gift." Francois' smile grew wider. "Christmas isn't that far away."

Francois looked up as a gust of wind whipped through the courtyard. "You have good timing." Blake's gaze swung up to look at the clouds. "It looks like a we're about to have a storm." Jess' fingers squeezed Blake's for a second. He looked down at her and felt a tightening in his chest. Her eyes were sparkling with unshed tears that she was trying to blink back before they could fall. "Have a good flight." Francois reached for Jess but Blake pulled her into his side then wrapped his free arm around her.

"I'll see you soon," he murmured.

When he released her she had a confused look on her face that disappeared after a second. He smiled at her then turned to get in the car. The grin on his face flattened out as soon as the door closed and Francois caught her arm to lead her back into the building.

As the car pulled away he gripped the door handle and didn't let go until they pulled up to the airstrip. The company jet was sitting on the tarmac, a uniformed steward standing next to the stairs waiting to take his bags. Blake nodded to the man then turned look back the way they'd come. The steward took the bags up the stairs then poked his head out. "Sir, Mr. McAllister is waiting." Blake turned to go up the stairs. The car pulled away as the cabin door was closing. Blake sat down at the table in the middle of the cabin.

Ten minutes later the jet took off. Blake stared out the window for another glimpse of the resort as the plane banked north to the next island. The grey clouds that seemed to reach down and surround the plane matched his mood.