Enter of Your Own Free Will

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YoureWet
YoureWet
78 Followers

"It is time," I say.

She watches me from the floor as I stand up and unbutton my shirt. She trembles and bites her lip as I push it off my shoulders and allow it to fall down my arms and onto the floor.

"You're ripped!" she exclaims. She is excited by my firm musculature, but the nervousness in her voice is also obvious. It is clear that I am far stronger than she is, and could subdue her in an instant.

"It is important to keep one's body healthy when one reaches my age," I say, walking around her.

"How old are you?" she asks.

"Older than I look."

I squat down by her feet and begin to unbuckle her first shoe, blindly, never taking my eyes from hers. I remove it and place it on the floor to my side, then I lift her stockinged foot and gently massage it between my thumbs and fingers. She half-closes her eyes and begins purring softly like a cat. After a minute I set it down onto the rug and repeat the procedure on her right foot.

"You're so strong, but so gentle," she breathes.

"Both are required for what is to come," I tell her, tracing my eyes up from her feet, past her knees and up her thighs, until I am staring at the shadow that falls beneath the hem of her tiny black dress. She moans with anticipation when she sees where I am looking, then she moans again when I grip her calves in my hands.

"I must kneel between your legs," I say, lifting my eyes to hers as I start inching her legs apart.

She gasps as I push them wider, casting my eyes downwards. Her dress rides up, slowly driving the shadow away, slowly unveiling her virgin flower to my gaze. It is a perfect line, cutting down through the swollen flesh that nestles between her flawless thighs. At the bottom it widens slightly and a trickle of clear fluid drools out, collecting on the back of her dress.

"You're the first man that's ever seen it," she says.

"I am honoured," I reply, and I unfasten the buttons on my trousers as I admire her unspoilt sex.

"Does it look OK? I shaved last night."

"It looks beautiful," I tell her, then I look into her face again. "You are beautiful. I have not seen such beauty in a great many years. Perhaps such beauty does not even exist outside of this room."

Her face lights up. "You're so romantic," she sighs.

"Are you sure this is your heart's true desire?" I ask.

"I've never wanted anything as much as I want this," she says.

"Very well," I say, standing up again.

I remove my trousers while she watches me, enthralled. I am of course extremely erect already, after watching her masturbate for my pleasure. I am equally well lubricated.

"Will that even fit inside me?" she asks, her eyes wide.

I kneel down slowly between her calves, my erection standing up in front of me.

"It will be easier if you are ... prepared," I say, and I reach forwards, sliding my fingertips into the top of her dress.

She smiles at me as I slide her dress down over her breast and hook it underneath.

"You know, you can skip the foreplay if you want. I'm already, er, prepared," she admits.

"How so?" I ask, pausing for a moment with my fingers wrapped around her soft globe.

"When you touched my head before. It was so weird. I almost came just from that. I'm really wet now."

"I see. Nonetheless ..." I say, leaning over and licking her nipple, causing her to squeal with delight.

"Oh! Mmmm," she moans, shuddering beneath me as I tease her with the rough part of my tongue. "Yeah, I don't mind if you want to do that as well," she says excitedly.

I lean down and suck her nipple into my mouth roughly. It is a hard lump between my lips.

"Oh, yes!" she cries, shuddering beneath me.

I raise my head again and gaze into her twinkling eyes.

"You like it when I am rough with you?" I ask.

She gulps and nods.

"Then perhaps you would like me to ... bite you?" I ask, smiling.

"Mmmm, OK!" she says, nodding slightly as she relaxes back onto the rug.

I oblige her by moving down and nibbling carefully around her firm teat, being careful not to hurt her.

"Mmmm, God, that's so good, I love it when you bite my nip, God, this is so ..."

Then she screams at the top of her voice, an ear-splitting shriek that reverberates through the whole house.

It is not unexpected. They always scream when I use my canine teeth. But the pain is only momentary.

I pull back and watch for the effect. Underneath the skin there is movement, originating from the red puncture marks and circling around her nipple, teasing and stimulating her there.

"Oh my God, that feels amazing!" she cries, her eyes wide in disbelief. "How are you doing that to me?!"

"It's magic," I say, smiling down at her.

She bends her arm and scoops her hand underneath the strap of her dress, pulling it down off her shoulder.

"Do it to the other one!" she says excitedly.

"As you wish," I say, leaning down and teasing her second breast with my tongue and front teeth for a while, before biting down again.

She screams loudly, then inhales a deep, trembling breath as the pain subsides once more in favour of the sensual pleasure it leaves behind.

I kneel up and watch her writhing on the floor.

"Ahhhh, fuck! I can't believe how good that feels!" she cries.

"Give me your hands," I tell her.

She lifts her hands and I take them in mine. I kiss each one tenderly, then I push them down above her head, forcefully, pinning her to the ground.

"Ohhh!" she cries, and she pretends to struggle against me. "Oh God, I'm completely under your control now! You can do whatever you want to me!"

"And I will," I say, leaning in and kissing her roughly, forcing my thick tongue between her pliant lips. She responds with great enthusiasm, her tongue darting rapidly around mine. I withdraw my tongue into my own mouth and she follows, seeking it out with her own.

Then she screams again.

I pull back to watch her tongue as it swells and shrinks over a few seconds. Her face is ecstatic.

"Fucking hell!" she moans. "I can't believe I waited so long for this. My boobs feel amazing. My mouth feels amazing. I can't wait to find out what you're going to do to my pussy!"

"I see. Well, in that case ..."

I slowly lower my groin. She cries out in exquisite pleasure as my member touches her virgin flower for the first time, sliding down through the extreme wetness between her pouting female lips.

"Oh, fuck!" she cries, as I use the end to gently stimulate the places she had stimulated herself, without satisfaction, for thirty minutes previously. The tension inside her must be unbearable.

Then I slide myself down, until I reach her unopened gateway.

"Will it hurt?" she asks suddenly, trembling uncontrollably beneath me.

"Yes," I say. "You are a virgin, so it will hurt. But as with your breasts, the pain will pass quickly, and only pleasure will remain. Are you ready?"

She inhales a deep, trembling breath.

"Do it," she says decisively.

I start to apply pressure against her unspoiled carnal passage. She gasps in anticipation.

"And you agree that I am not coercing you into doing this in any way?" I say.

"Yeah," she says, nodding frantically.

It is not enough.

"I must know that you agree to this of your own free will," I insist.

She writhes beneath me impatiently. "Please!" she cries.

"Then voice your consent."

She stops moving and looks up at me, a broad smile on her face.

"Fine, I consent. You can do whatever you want to me, just ... get on with it!" she laughs.

"So be it," I say, and I drive myself through her vaginal entrance in one rapid motion, burying myself in the soft wet tissue beyond.

Of course, she already has thirty minutes of pent-up frustration inside her. She cums immediately, screaming out loud in ecstasy, and she is in the throes of her first orgasm for almost a minute, crying blasphemy after blasphemy as it violently wracks her nubile teenage body. She barely even notices the piercing of her maidenhead.

But I notice it. I can feel the blood on my member. I know blood when I sense it. There is no doubt that she is truly an innocent. No human has ever penetrated her, which means her body is still ... receptive.

I start thrusting inside her, while she moans in pleasure.

"Oh my God, that feels so good!" she says ecstatically.

"I have barely begun," I tell her, and then I feel the first appendage sprout from my member.

She looks up at me, astounded.

"What the fuck was that?!" she cries in excitement as the tentacle begins roughly massaging the innermost sensitive part of her sex organ. "Oh fuck!" she yells, and she orgasms again, flooding warm liquid over my manhood.

"I told you I was capable of making you orgasm a great many times," I say.

Then the second appendage emerges, from the base of my organ this time.

"Arggghhh!" she cries, almost choking as she climaxes again. "How are you doing this to me?!"

"It's magic," I say, smiling - but I can feel the appendage too, slipping and sliding between us, rolling around her clitoris time and time again, while my hands remain free to keep her pinned helplessly to the floor.

Another tentacle emerges inside her, then another.

"Oh my fucking God!" she screams as they induce her to climax once more.

For fifteen minutes she orgasms continuously as my various appendages massage every part of her sex organ. Simultaneous with the stimulation she is already receiving through her breasts and mouth, it is too much for any human to cope with, let alone an innocent teenage maiden. She screams and moans without pause, and I give her no respite from it. She cums uncontrollably, over and over again, until it is obvious that she is severely weakened.

Then the critical moment approaches. I feel the final appendage begin to unfurl. She orgasms yet again when she feels it touch her cervix, and I start to growl and shake on top of her.

She looks up at me in sudden concern.

"Pull out," she breathes between shuddering climaxes.

I look at her and raise one eyebrow. My appendage squeezes her clitoris and she cums, then I begin a rapid but shallow thrusting inside her, grunting urgently as I feel my own orgasm approach.

"Oh, God, pull out!" she repeats, more desperately this time. She begins to wriggle underneath me but I hold her down tightly.

"I will pull out when I have finished," I say, pushing myself deeper inside her. She orgasms again.

"You can't cum inside me!" she pants, beginning to panic, as another orgasm rips through her nervous system.

This is the problem with the modern world. Too much education. Two hundred years ago a girl of her class would barely even understand the connection between sex and childbirth, let alone the role that ejaculation plays. This is why I have had to wait so many years for this opportunity to present itself. This is why I have been celibate for this entire century. This is why I have been trapped in this house for so long.

I will not wait another three decades like this.

"I said you can't cum inside me!" she repeats.

"It is too late to prevent that now," I say calmly. The appendage is already through her cervix. It cannot be removed until its task is complete.

"But I'm not on birth control!" she cries. She feebly tries to push me off her, but she is powerless in my grip.

"You consented to this of your own free will," I admonish. "It is too late to change your mind now."

"I didn't say you could cum in me!" she cries, then she shudders violently with her next climax.

I push myself up on my arms and look down on her, writhing on the floor uncontrollably.

"You are in no position to stop me," I tell her.

"Please! I don't want to get pregnant!" she wails despondently, gritting her teeth against another mind-blowing explosion in her loins.

"That is extremely unlikely to happen," I tell her.

She cries out in involuntary ecstasy, arching her back as I push myself as far inside her as I possibly can. I feel the appendage begin to open up, expanding her cervix in readiness. She feels it too. Her eyes widen.

"I don't want a baby!" she wails, gritting her teeth against another mind-blowing explosion in her loins.

"My sperm will not create a new life inside you," I tell her.

"It won't?" she sighs, relaxing slightly.

"On the contrary, they will render you barren, so that I can enjoy your body without consequence."

She looks up at me with sudden terror in her eyes. Too late she has realized what I am. Too late she has realized what her fate is. She shakes her head in denial as another sheet of lightning rips its way from her genitals up to her brain. She opens her mouth to speak, or scream, but all that comes out is an orgasmic cry of pleasure. It is too late for words now.

She makes a last-ditch effort, squeezing her muscles internally, trying to force me out of her. But it has the opposite effect. Her muscles clamp around me like a vice, pulling me in even deeper, and forcing me over the very precipice that she wished me to withdraw from.

I shudder loudly and cry out like a wolf as I ejaculate directly into her womb.

She looks at me in horror when she feels them begin to move inside her. Her mouth falls open and her eyes go as wide as saucers. She breathes in, an unnatural venting, a continuous minute-long inhalation. Her eyeballs bulge in their sockets. I look at her pupils - the ring of fire is burning around them now, just as it burns around mine. The seed has taken quickly. The veins on her forehead stand out. I can see the creatures moving through them now - the same ones I injected into her breasts, only billions of times more numerous.

It is working.

I pull myself out and roll off her. I am exhausted; utterly spent. My body can only do this once. It will not recover.

She sits up rigidly, staggering to her feet, then falling onto her knees again, screaming from the intense pain that is burning inside her.

Then she turns to me and screams like a banshee:

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!"

But it is too late to ask. I am too weary to reply.

She will find out soon enough anyway.

My head falls to the floor, and then everything becomes darkness.

---

I awaken with a start. The fire has died, and sunlight creeps in through the sides of the curtains. The trousers and shirt I was wearing last night are on the floor next to me, filled with a dark grey ash.

I put my hand down between my legs. I am still wet from the night before.

"Ahhhh! Yesss!" I gasp. It feels so good. It has been so long. I slide my finger upwards. Oh, yes, this part of human anatomy is definitely my favourite.

I raise my fingers and look at them. They're covered in green sticky fluid, and blood. Time to clean up.

I stagger to my feet and lurch through the door into the hallway. I climb the stairs on my hands and knees and crawl into the bathroom. I sit down and let it all out, pissing and shitting like I haven't been in a month. Clots of blood land in the water, wrapped in green goop. It takes several wads of toilet paper to wipe. Eventually I give up and take a quick bath. The water is too cold, and it turns a disgusting brown when I sit in it, but at least it cleans my body.

Now for breakfast. I return downstairs and drain the glass that I poured the night before. It makes me feel so much better, so much more alive.

My morning preparations are now complete. Soon I am through my front door. I haven't been outside in the daytime for over a decade. The sunlight blinds me for a minute, but eventually my eyes accommodate it.

A young man looks at me from across the street. His face lights up with recognition.

"Hey!" he calls out, running up to me.

"Hello," I say. "Do you know me?"

He looks upset at this.

"Er, yeah?"

"I'm afraid I don't remember your name."

"It's Dave," he says with obvious annoyance.

"Dave," I repeat. "Dave."

"I mean we've only known each other for six years," he says sarcastically, while his eyes wander all over my body.

"I see. And for how many of those years have you wanted to fuck me?" I ask.

He looks up at me with a stupid sheepish grin.

"Most of them," he admits.

"Well lucky for you I'm completely naked underneath this dress."

"What?" he asks, unsure if he has heard me correctly.

"I'm not wearing a bra. Or any panties. Just this little dress, and nothing else. And I'm so horny. My pussy is like dripping wet."

"Er ... are you feeling OK? Do you want me to walk you home?"

"No. I want you to make me cum."

"What?!"

"Put your hand up my dress and make me cum with your fingers."

"I thought you were saving yourself?"

"Not any more."

"But ... right in front of this old guy's house? In broad daylight?"

"Yes," I reply patiently.

"But there are people walking past!"

"So?"

He looks at me for a second like I'm a complete slut, then he just shrugs it away.

"Well, OK, then, if you say so," he says, and I feel his fingers begin to slide up my thighs.

Christ be damned, boys are so easy! I didn't even have to hypnotize him!

"Oh, God, Daisy, you have no idea how long I've waited for this moment," he blathers as his fingertips go under my dress.

"I have been waiting for this moment longer than you can possibly imagine," I say, truthfully.

Then his fingers reach my pussy and start to slide in my wetness. His eyes open wide when he finds out how drenched I am down there.

"Ohhhhh, yes," I moan loudly. It is the best feeling in the world, at least ten times better than anything a penis can experience, and he hasn't even reached my clit yet.

"Bite my neck," I say, and Dave leans in and tries to give me a lovebite while his fingers play between my pussy lips.

I see a man walking past, across the street. He notices what Dave is doing to me, and stops and turns. His mouth is open, and I see a bulge twitching in his jeans. I stare at him intently, holding his gaze while Dave plays with my pussy. His eyes go wide when I cry out in pleasure at a finger gliding over my clit.

"Dave, how many of the guys in this town do you think would fuck me if they had the chance?" I ask.

"Um ... pretty much all of them, I think," he says, without lifting his mouth from my neck. "You're well fucking hot."

As Dave's finger speeds up, I start to think about all the fun I'm going to have over this lifetime.

Pretty much all of them, he says.

Oh, yes ... I'm going to enjoy this body a lot!

YoureWet
YoureWet
78 Followers