Enter the Cougar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Winston and Julia left the house he was once again a professional chauffeur and neither of them showed any kind of affection in public. The drive to their destination was uneventful, so they spiced it with some dirty talking. At the mansion the man stopped right by the stairs, got out to open the door for his employer and assisted her out, then he drove away to park the car.

THE GREETINGS

Julia ascended the stairs on top of which awaited the hosts, Nina Ron and her husband Jeremy. Nina was only slightly older than Julia, shorter but with the same passion for killer heels, slimmer, with her hair bleached into a similar hue. Her black gown was ankle long and had no slits, but had another way of exposing her skin; its bottom part was sheer and revealed not only her legs, but also the tiny g-string she was wearing underneath, the only item that gave her a pretence of decency. The top part of the gown was opaque enough at the front to cover the breasts, but nothing else; it was mostly backless with only one strap going around the waist and two more crossing each other at the upper back.

Nina and Julia were friends and had more in common than just taste for clothes. Jeremy was about ten years older, but remained in a perfect shape, he was tall and ruggedly handsome; he was dressed in a tailcoat. The hosts had seen the short unplanned spectacle, but from their point they had most likely missed the anal plug.

"I'm so glad to see you here."

"It's the greatest pleasure to attend."

Despite sounding over sweetened the words were genuine.

Even if it was not for the revealing gowns the greeting itself set the tone of the party. Nina and Jula kissed, but not on their cheeks but lips, and it was not just a short courteous kiss, but one that lasted far longer than any etiquette allows and contained genuine passion; the woman also laid their palms on each other's buttocks. The greeting with Jeremy looked almost the same, the only difference being that Julia wrapped her arms around his broad back, he still groped her buttocks.

There were more beautiful women of all ages in daring revealing outfits at the party, but none of them could match the mature blonde in the skill of attracting attention, also thanks to the courtesy of the wind no woman bared so much skin as she had, even if it was just for a second and not everyone had seen it; the rumours spread rapidly. Greeting with other people were not nearly as intimate but kissing on the cheeks was customary. Soon Julia was enjoying the company of cheerful colourful people.

THE PARTY

The hosts eventually joined their guests and Nina introduced Julia to a certain young man who she had not met before.

"Did you get the chance to meet Al Gerardi? He's a really gifted painter. Al, this is my friend Julia Cougar."

"It's a real pleasure to meet you, Missus Cougar."

Al was a short man, but the height did not stop him from being extraordinarily handsome, he had an athletic proportionate body and a face that managed to combine boyish charm with mature masculinity. But since he was barely over 160 centimetres tall his face was at the height of Julia's breasts. After they shook hands the mature beauty remained close enough to the man so that he had no choice but to gaze into her cleavage. Meanwhile Nina explained:

"Al paints people and has an amazing eye for details. I acted as a model for him and I swear that a photographer couldn't have done a better job."

"You're flattering, Missus Ron, but that's an exaggeration."

"No, it isn't, and I told you to call me Nina."

"Of course, I'm sorry, Nina" he sounded docile but there seemed to be something beneath it.

"Come, Julia. I'll show you the painting and you'll judge for yourself" said the hostess.

The three of them went to a more secluded part of the mansion and eventually to Nina's spacious bedroom; there hung the picture. Julia was not an expert, but she knew enough about painting to be able to truly appreciate it and to realize that the model present on the canvas had not been exaggerating at all.

Nina was there naked in a rather daring pose which should not be a surprise. On the painting the woman was half sitting on her bed with one leg curled underneath and the other outstretched, slightly bent at the knee; she was resting on one arm and held the other raised, with the palm by her face. Nina was not a youngster anymore and her body, while in amazing shape, showed signs of aging. Just as she had said Al managed to catch all the details, but had portrait them in such a way that they did not seem as imperfections, more like ripe spice.

Julia admired the painting for a while in silence, which eventually got broken by the model herself.

"We made two more, but I like this one the most, so Al gave it to me as a present and it hangs in the honorary position. Want to see the other ones?"

"Of course!"

The other two paintings were just as beautiful and the poses equally daring.

"They're here only temporary, Al is organizing an exhibition and they'll all be a part of it."

"And I'm still looking for models, Missus Cougar" added the young painter "so if you're interested I'll be more than happy to paint you."

"How could I decline?" she replied with a wide smile.

"We're also supporting Al's exhibition" continued Nina "maybe the two of you could come to an agreement in that regard as well. I'll leave you to discuss it."

She finished with a subtle but knowing smile and left them in her own bedroom.

"So you're looking for a model AND support" Julia spoke first when they were alone "you came to the right person. And since you had already made a deal with Nina I'm sure you can be persuasive."

"Yes, apart from my painting skills I have a different set of talents."

"Keep in mind that I won't settle for anything less than Nina."

"I wouldn't dare to offer you any less..."

At that moment Al decided that time for words was over and he finally needed to earn the support of another patron. With their height disparity there was no chance of him giving Julia a surprise kiss, so he did something else. The painter buried his face in the woman's cleavage, wrapped his hands around her body and grabbed her buttocks; she gasped but accepted the caress. Al continued to kiss the skin of Julia's breasts and touch her buttocks through the thin fabric for a while, then he stepped back.

"Here's one of my bargaining chips" he said as he unzipped his trousers.

The penis he whipped out was already semi-erect and made Julia gasp again, this time in astonishment. The little man's cock was not as large as Winston's, not many were, but was still huge and would make most men envious; it caused the woman to quickly forget who was supposed to give favor to whom, she knelt in front of Al and took his penis into her hand. The painter was a bit startled, he expected that he would be the one going down onto his knees, but the patron wanted so the patron received.

Julia took the head of the cock into her mouth and enjoyed the sensation as it grew when she stroke the shaft; she licked and sucked on it for a while, but the horniness ignited by Winston was too strong, she needed to feel the thick rod somewhere else. She got up from her knees, quickly took off her dress and moved onto the bed, it was spacious, comfortable and terribly expensive; Al followed her without further prompt, still dressed. Julia sat on the edge of the bed, raised her long legs and spread them wide invitingly, Al dived between them without hesitation to show off his other bargaining chip. He was startled by how moist his future patron and model already was, but that only encouraged him. The man realized that he did not need to start slowly, in addition to his superb licking skills he also inserted a finger of one hand into Julia's vagina, when he noticed how invitingly it was accepted he soon added a second and a third one; he also poked the anal plug from time to time.

Al was proud of his oral skills and was fully aware that he could satisfy every woman without even using his magnificent penis, but even he was astonished by how quickly Julia climaxed. She began to moan as soon as his tongue touched her clitoris and was quickly getting louder; fortunately the bedroom was far from the actual party because Nina forgot to shut the door behind her. Within merely a few minutes Julia orgasmed crying out loudly as she always did, her entire body trembled as she grasped the bedsheets. Al did not stop the licking and fingering until her climax ceased and she just lay on the bed panting heavily. The man finally had the time to undress, his penis was still hard and he had not paid the full price yet; his patron deserved a lot more.

Naked Al joined Julia on the bed, the horizontal position eliminated the height disparity and he could finally kiss her on the lips; he caressed her body as he did so. Their kiss was long and sensual, but not overly intense, because the mature woman was still calming her breath; that did not mean she needed a longer rest though. When their lips parted Julia said simply:

"Fuck me."

Al was more than happy to oblige, he quickly got between her legs as she spread them wide putting her knees by her sides. The man shoved his long thick penis into the soaking wet vagina in one swift motion, he soon found the desired pace and rhythm, he was also pounding the pussy at just the right angle; almost instantly Julia's loud moans and cries filled the room. The two lovers maintained the position and pace until she reached her second orgasm, for which she needed only a few more minutes than previously. Once again the woman cried out loudly as her entire body trembled in ecstasy; Al did not slow down even for a moment, but when her climax finally subsided he was still hard.

Their lovemaking was supposed to be solely about Julia's pleasure, not Al's, but she was a kind sharing woman and could never leave a man unfulfilled after he had delivered her so much pleasure. As soon as she regained her breath she motioned to Al to lay back, when he changed his pose she got between his legs and took his penis into her mouth; she admired its size and shape as she performed the fellatio. Julia needed barely a minute to bring the man to an orgasm, that still was an impressive stamina of his after what they had just done. The woman swallowed every drop of the voluminous load that he shot into her mouth, then she licked the penis and her lips clean.

The two of them cuddled together for a while, Al caressing Julia's body. At some point she spoke:

"We can consider the first installment to be fulfilled."

"The second one after posing?"

"Good idea."

They went to the bathroom to refresh themselves, then dressed up and rejoined the party.

Julia was sexually fulfilled enough to be able to casually enjoy the party, she drunk a little and flirted a lot. She received numerous compliments regarding her dress and some of those conversations turned into dirty talks, especially if interlocutor was one of those that had seen the anal plug. Apart from many "inappropriate touches" and lewd remarks nothing overly erotic occured. Julia and Al set up a date for the posing, so that the work could still make it to the exhibition.

When the party eventually ended Winston drove her home, it was not the end of the night for these two though...

12