Enter the Serpent Ch. 01

Story Info
Men are sex trafficked to service wealthy couples.
5.3k words
4.25
5.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: The arc of this story is better suited for the Interracial genre.

Some readers will find familiarity in the names of lookalikes of some celebs.

Apologies for any typos or grammatical errors. Comments are welcome.

Prologue part I.

The night air was uncommonly heavy with humidity for this part of Africa. There was no moon in the sky tonight. This cast a nebula blanket over the horizon. The UH 60 Blackhawk hovered slowly in range and a Seal Team sniper took out the two guards outside the main entrance to the warlord's compound. The helo floated closer in range, then six shadows descended down ropes. Seal Team Six Gold unit was assigned a high value target.

A notorious terrorist with the moniker, The Serpent. Eventually, his real name, Solomon bin Umana, became well known on the continent of Africa. The most cold blooded warlord in all of Africa. Orphaned at age four. Child soldier in civil war by the age of ten. Solomon had his first kill by the age of eleven.

Many soldiers say they always remember their first. Solomon did not. Perhaps because there had been so many since. Or perhaps he simply didn't care to remember. In the last twenty years, governments of France, Germany, England, and the USA, declared him responsible for the murder of thousands of men and women. He was even alleged to have raped over five hundred women. But foreign governments state the actual number of victims of his atrocities is likely much larger. But no intelligence agency knew what he even looked like. Except for the heresy that he was as big as Shaquile O'Neal, with a voice similar to Idris Elba. An undiscovered secret was that over the last 10 years, the United States government collaborated and even funded him. Subcontracting Solomon bin Umana and his mercenary units for clandestine objectives that the Pentagon deemed necessary for the sake of national security. But over the last two years, international media decried that Solomon's victims have included UNWRA volunteer staff, medical staff of the Red Cross, and international journalists.

In fact, one victim that fell into his clutches was a British co-ed Rhodes Scholar that was in the wrong place at the wrong time. But the shocker was that she turned out to be the British Prime Minister's daughter, Freya Allan Winterbottom. After her initial kidnapping, word got out that bin Umana exploited the high borne twenty-three year old Oxford grad as his personal cock gobbler. But truth has a funny way of being ignored by the masses. Especially, when powerful governments scheme with the most powerful business corporations for their ill gotten special interests. As for what actually what happened to petite Ms. Freya Winterbottom in Africa...

Freya Winterbottom, all 5'2; 120 lbs of her was in the midst of her Rhodes scholarship travels. Freya was volunteering at an orphanage in the Republic of Congo. When a marauding band of starving civil war refugees attacked the orphanage. They used sticks and farm tools, looting it for any and all food supplies. Once their bellies were full, many of the men turned to their sexual appetites, and unleashed sexual violence on the women care-takers. Soft, supple, milky skin toned British high-borne, Freya Winterbottom, was about to be the main course of an all night gang rape by at least ten Congolese men who had lost everything in the bloody civil war. Their pent up rage was about to erupt on sweet Freya's delicate body.

But just as the men held her down on a table in the classroom, gunfire erupted on the property. A towering large African with almost purple black skin and glaring white teeth strode into the room. His beige camouflage military fatigue had an embroidered emblem of a black Serpent. He calmly executed the would-be rapists with with his Glock17 and Bowie knife. Freya cowered in her half torn clothes, whimpering before her colossus savior. He appeared far more fearsome than the men who died violently trying to assault her. But the obsidian giant barely paid her any mind and simply turned and walked back outside. A shocked and dazed Freya heard the gunfire outside stop as abruptly as it started. She stumbled outside and found most of the orphans corralled safely. The fearsome man giant had a unit of men of his own. The bloodied bodies of the remaining 20 or so marauding looters lay scattered around the property. Freya observed an African paramilitary unit of 7 soldiers, in addition to their ominous leader. He had just saved her from a fate worse than death.

The spin by international news outlets across Europe and the USA, was that the British PM's daughter, Freya Winterbottom, was captured by a splinter group of ISIS. England sent in their best agent from MI-6. Unfortunately, this highly capable female agent disappeared and MIA from all contact. It was rumored that, agent Hallee Atwell was captured and added to Solomon's harem of debauchery. To put the entire matter to an end and save any remaining British dignity, England sent in a UKSF unit from Sierra Leone. Solomon killed all seven British special forces soldiers with a spear and a machete. Then he went dark.

Until now. Intelligence briefs from a network of US and EU agencies, combined with pure luck, found Solomon bin Umana hidden away at a safe house in Uganda. The MQ Reaper drone hovered high above Solomon's safe house monitoring Seal Team Six Gold Unit's status. It's infrared sensors surveyed for any hostiles trying to escape the kill-zone. Time was ticking. Gold Unit had 10 minutes to execute the mission. Just after minute five, the entire compound was consumed in an explosion. The blast was so powerful that the Blackhawk almost went down. There were no survivors from Seal Team Gold Unit.

Some months later, both Freya Winterbottom and agent Hallee Atwell showed up at the doorstep of the British Embassy in Nairobi, Kenya. Both were placed on an MI-6 military plane and taken to England. Within twenty-four hours, a car pulled up at 10 Downing Street, in Westminster London. The Prime Minister gleefully greeted his beloved daughter, who had been missing for over 8 months. He then fainted at the sight of Freya's swollen pregnant belly. Agent Hallee Atwell possessed a gravid uterus as well, and was placed on maternity leave, indefinitely. Sometime later when both women gave birth, the Obstetricians were befuddled. "Did you see the size of the peckers on those wee bastards?!" Each of the women gave birth to twins, half African baby boys.

January 2024

Multi-Millionaire real estate mogul, Jared Kusher, was in the Congo. Official reason for his visit was to negotiate a cobalt trade deal for Israel. But Kusher had a personal agenda. He had created the Caligula Club. An elite, secret social circle where filthy rich couples leased male sex slaves procured from developing or war torn countries. The sex servants were always men. They were either poor, or refugees that had lost everything due to war or genocide. Most of the men had no choice in the "recruitment." But they also had no life, or prospects. When they realized they'd be removed from a hell hole, allowed to stay with millionaires, and get to fuck some of the most beautiful women in the world, well they didn't put up much of a fight. You could buy any man's dignity with ripe, wet pussy and a warm bed.

Kusher found and trafficked the sex servants. His network obtained all the necessary documents; arranged black market transportation and confirmed delivery. The couples would pay all expenses to Kusher. Half on order, remaining half on delivery of their personal sex toy. The clients had to provide room and board. If the couple wished, at any point, they could trade their male sex toy with another couple. Or return the sex servant to Kusher and get partial refund on deposit. This exploitative reverse male human trafficking was making Jared Kusher one of the richest men under the age of fifty.

Jared stood atop the edge of the crater. Through his Ray Ban Aviator sunglasses he surveyed the crowd of African boys and men below digging in the dirt for cobalt. The boys would dig small tunnels with their bare hands or rocks. The men would pull out the heavier cobalt ores. Accidents were a common cause of injury, maiming, or death. But dehydration and sun stroke claimed the most victims. None of diggers really caught Jared's eye. As he turned to leave, he spotted a colossus of a male specimen carrying an unconscious boy in his arms. The man moved like a predator. A lion among prey.

The most common injury for the smaller diggers was a collapsed tunnel. The dig site taskmaster was yelling at the large African to get back to digging. The brute walked up to the taskmaster and lay the boy at his feet. The towering Nubian snatched the water thermos from the taskmaster and poured a small stream onto the boy's face. From Jared's view the boy looked to be about ten years old. Jared, however, was appraising the tall man's lean, sinewy muscles, and the absence of body fat. He had a wild, unkempt afro, and a short, thick beard. The taskmaster instinctively reached for his revolver. But a steely gaze from the large man caused the other man to freeze. The taskmaster's hand trembled.

Jared, stepped forward, just as the little boy began to regain consciousness. The big Nubian first put the thermos to his own lips and took three large gulps. Then he knelt and sat the boy up, and gave him the thermos to drink his fill. Jared gave a flashy smile of a US Congressman, " Excuse me, my large friend. I have a proposition for you." The tall, muscular man stood and stared down at the skinny, soft man with the American accent. Jared's stomach churned, and sweat ran down his spine.

Solomon bin Usmana had gone into hiding from the world's most powerful intelligence agencies that hunted his head. Now he smelled an opportunity. He flashed a bright grin, " Speak little man." Solomon was going to America with a new name and identity thanks to this opportunist, wealthy American.

New Clients

Jonathan's smoking hot wife, Sydney, checked all the above boxes. Jonathan and Sydney were both wealthy and white. Jonathan was at least ten years older than his wife and met her when she was only 19. They dated for the last five years and got married less than a year ago. Low and behold his wife became popular as an Who would have thought a 26 year old, 5'3, 120 lb, 34 DD blonde actress would've made it in entertainment. Stranger things have happened. The two of them met at a popular local pub, Winchester Tavern, in southeast London. Sydney had moved there for university at the ripe age of 18. Within a year she was discovered by the Producers of Downtown Abbey for a new series for BBC television (not to be confused for the "BBC" that's on your filthy mind). One year later, the two them met for the first time at Winchester Tavern. Which was actually the hottest new club in London, that Jonathan purchased and renovated from a classic. Every man was jealous of Jonathan for being married to Sydney Schweemy

The couple moved to the United States, and quickly became Hollywood's rising latest "it" couple. Sydney was earning millions. Jonathan was a successful restauranteur, with 2 major eateries in Vegas, and the newest to open in Beverly Hills soon. Jonathan also happens to be best friends with Jared Kusher.

The Kusher's, Jared and Yvonna, introduced all of their closest (stinking rich) friends to the latest addiction of the wealthy and powerful. With Jared's international contacts in Antwerp, Tel Aviv, Ukraine, and Bucharest, he established a twisted new trafficking of sexual kink.

Fueled by boredom and more wealth than any human being needs, the wives of the filthy rich couples were buying, leasing, and trading men from all around the world to satisfy their depraved pleasures.

Sydney and Jonathan somehow exhausted a lot of their passion for each other sooner than either of them expected. Now after six years of fucking, and an additional year of marriage, both were thirsty for excitement. This pervasive sexual boredom in one another took them both by surprise. They were feeling the itch of lost opportunities with other people. Now Sydney and her husband are desperate to feel the rush of reckless sexual abandon. The cute young couple had tried all the usual methods to spark up romance but without any satisfaction. Sydney was honestly feeling that she was on the verge of breaking up with Jonathan. Whereas, Jonathan's repressed long harbored sexual kink was growing. He couldn't explain it, but he always fantasized about having his wife ravished by a stranger. He wanted to have his delicious blonde wife get her pussy beaten.

But it wasn't until a couples vacation on a private island in the Bahamas, where good friends, Jared and Yvonna Kusher told them about a discreet and unique arrangement. Truth be told, Jonathan and Sydney were brought into a secretive client pool. This group consisted of the wealthy and attractive famous couples. The list included Salma Hayek and her French tycoon billionaire husband; Faith Hill and Tim McGraw, Scarlett Johannson and Colin Jost, Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively, and Beyonce and Jay Z, There were even rumors that Jared's clients included, Prince William and Duchess Kate, among several other world wide dignitaries.

Recently, actress Margie Robben convinced her husband that she wanted to buy 2 Uyghur male slaves from a Chinese concentration camp to act out her sexual fantasy of being an Empress being serviced by two male consorts.

Not to be outdone, sex-toy mogul, Kimmy Arashian, leased 2 Haitian refugees to perform sex acts with her on her Only Fans account.

Of course, Yvonna Kusher had to lay the competition to rest (no pun intended) by having Jared procure, 5 virile male Rohingya men from the Chiang Mai refugee camp at the border just outside Myanmar.

Sydney and Jonathan had their first official induction when the Kusher's invited them to a very private event. The new members sat at their viewing table, speechless having just witnessed an epic orgy with both Yvonna and Margie get gang-banged by the team of Rohingya and the two Uyghurs.

Jonathan's eyes were transfixed as he took in the spectacle of moans, squeals, and pleasure-filled shrieks of Yvonna as the 5 short, lean, athletic Rohingya men drilled and pumped every one of Yvonna's holes. Sydney's eyes darted in every direction trying to follow the Rohingya perform an almost ballet of sexual maneuvers satisfying Yvonna to the capacity of her orgasmic desires.

Jonathan's eyes were drunk with lust, as he watched one stocky, broad shouldered Mongolian featured Uyghur lube Margie and bugger her anus like a dog in heat. Sydney reached across under the table to her husband's thigh, and palmed his aroused member over his pant leg. The second, tall and husky Uyghur rubbed and slapped Margie's pretty face with his throbbing erection. Then assaulted her mouth by fucking her face, gagging her throat.

Jonathan's leg began quiver at the site of Margie and Yvonna getting fucked without reprive. Sydney's hand found his zipper. Jonathan's senses were so consumed with the depravity unfolding in front of him that he didn't even notice that his wife had unzipped his fly, and was stroking his growing erection to it's full 5 inches. Sydney knew her husband's phallus intimately. A symphony of orgasmic groans and yells erupted from the men, one after the other. Like firemen, they unloaded jizz, spraying onto Margie and Yvonna, turning their orifices into cum buckets.

Sydney's hand rapidly stroked her husband's erect phallus from stem to stern, until she felt his thigh shake, then spasm. Jonathan ejaculated, like a middle school volcano project, dribbling his warm white lava over her fingers. Sydney didn't hear her husband give a loud groan, as his entire body went soft, along with his erection. Jonathan's body felt spent, as it slid downward in the chair, going limp. Sydney's eyes were glazed and transfixed at the site of Yvonna and Margie's vulgar sexual appetites. Something deep within Sydney's shado psyche was awakening.

The following weeks that dragged by, to Sydney, felt like months as she impatiently awaited their "house guest". In order to service the clients properly, required Sydney and Jonathan to complete an intimate questionnaire. This would allow that very personal selection for a particular couple. Finally, Sydney got THE call she had been waiting for.

"Sydney, darling, it's Yvonna!"

"Oh jeez!" sigh's Sydney, " I thought you'd never call."

"No worries, baby, Yvonna's got you. Your special delivery arrives today."

Yvonna's matter of fact response, made Sydney gasp.

A sudden sensation of butterflies set loose in her stomach. Sydney felt a mixture of nausea, then palpitations, followed by a wave of nervous exhilaration.

"Today! What?! Don't play with me, Yvonna!"

Yvonna giggled teasingly over the phone. "I know, it's a lot of waiting, then suddenly...the big day arrives."

"Oh shit! I have to tell Jonathan right away. We have to get our place ready.

Oh, so tell me, am I getting two male attendants, like Margie? I think Jared said they may be from Ukraine."

Yvonna laughed beside herself. I know that was your first choice, but Jonathan really wanted Jared to get you both a Black sex servant. He just couldn't stop begging Jared about it. Jared didn't think it was going to happen because the one he found was to be delivered to European royalty. But due to a health emergency, that particular royal couple is unable to accommodate an attendant at this time. So their loss is your gain.

Sydney was speechless. Yvonna's words were circling in her mind, mocking her. A...black...man...? Bu...but...I've never been with a black man?!

Yvonna ignored the silence from Sydney.

"Hah, you are an eager beaver! You get one. But he's THE one! Oh darling, you hit the jackpot. Even though it wasn't on your profile request. Oh, but I'm so jealous of you. A lot of my other customer couples had this request. But it's all about the timing."

"You are gonna get FUCKED! So hard! And so DEEP! You filthy slut!"

Sydney's tone became serious. "Yvonna, what can you tell me about him?"

"Well, you already know he's black. He's literally coming off the boat from Africa, hah! I think from either Sudan or Sierra Leone. One of those hot, dry, poor places. But that'll all be in the dossier provided on delivery. Poor guy was a child soldier. But then got put in a labor camp his entire young adult life. So his new life with you in Malibu...holy shit, it'll blow his mind. He'll kiss your feet for saving his tragic black ass.

Just then, Sydney's husband, Jonathan, entered the kitchen and walked up and greeted his pretty wife with a peck on the cheek.

"Yvonna, Jonathan's back from his meeting. I gotta go and give him the news!

"Alright, darling. The delivery service will contact you when they're on their way. You lucky horny bitch! Byeee!"

Yvonna, ends the call and lays back on the couch. Her toned, milky white thighs are wide open to accommodate her husband, Jared, whose been performing cunninglingus since before the phone call Sydney even started. Yvonna's jealousy begins to brew envisioning luscious big tittied, young, wet, and oh so tight Syndey Schweeny getting mercilessly fucked and sodomized by a big black African cock.

Jonathan was excited and nervous at the same time. His fingers began to fumble with the professional Red One 5K digital movie camera. The $30,000 he spent on it was a drop in the bucket for him. Jonathan had been obsessed with porn for as long as he was "choking his chicken". At least that was the colorful metaphor he had heard from his college buddies Jonathan's go-to porn to watch was definitely the BBC category. But not just any scenes. It had to be with a petite young hottie getting just plowed and stretched by BBC. especially ones who didn't know what they were in for. The more natural the shock and awe from the girl, the greater the thrill for Jonathan.

12