Entering the Blonde Dream Pt. 09

Story Info
A hole in the wall - in my office!
1.4k words
4.33
7.2k
4
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sxkt78
sxkt78
69 Followers

Author's note: This is a personal fantasy. I make no apologies for the impossible stamina of the first-person narrator or the amount of sex over the course of one night in this story. :)

--

"Come here, mister!" Josie's soft, yet insistent voice, reached me rather unexpectedly.

I just finished taking a shower, finally cleaning my face of her juices. It would've been just ten minutes after the harsh treatment of Josie's tits in the kitchen. I swear, this girl does recover quickly! - this was all that was needed for her to be back to her vixen-like whorish self if her voice had anything to do with it. "Come downstairs!" sounded again.

I did.

My. I should have known those two had some additional mischief in mind. "We've got two things for you," Lena announced, happily. "We start here, and then there is something else."

It was almost scary to think what this "something else" after this one would be. But for now, they wanted to use the pull-up bar, always there mounted to the top frame of the door leading from the hall to the living room. They've now attached two straps to it. Lena led me to the door and Josie pulled my hands up. Soon, my arms were raised up against the bar.

Exposed and immobilised again, I was at their mercy. "Oh, and why is that cock not hard just yet?" Josie smirked, and wrapped her hands around my cock to give it a vigorous hand job. "Spread 'em." Her order was matter-of-factly, almost clinical.

"Is he ready yet?" Lena asked.

"Just about." Josie took 2 or 3 more seconds on me and then let it go, letting the cock to spring up. Lena, facing away from me, impaled herself on my cock, already moving her ass up and down me. "Oh fuck, Lena!" - this was an instant surge of pleasure and heat around my member. Josie pulled me into a hot, passionate kiss, letting Lena's pussy use me for her pleasure.

Josie was soon on her knees, watching the pussy and cock movements. Wasting no time, she stuck her tongue out soon licking the cock as it was fucked by her pussy and found Lena's clit, rubbing hard. A high-pitched moaning shout from Lena was her response. My view of Lena's ass, and of my dick taking refuge inside her again and again, was superb. I was itching to grab her butt and certainly to slap her ass-cheeks, but none of them - my hands were tied.

"Me now," Josie sounded like a spoiled brat and took Lena's place. Her much tighter pussy felt even hotter and more insistent around me. I simply loved the young bitch. Lena, at first, did what she had just done and dived under our legs, licking the cock, the pussy, squeezing my hard balls and rubbing her clit. Then, to my surprise, she got up and she slapped Josie's butt - hard. Josie did not see them coming and doubled the efforts of her ass against me. Lena was now licking her reddening ass-cheeks. "Oh, you little slut!" she addressed her, adding more slapping and licking. Then she grabbed her by the hair in a way I wanted to, pulling her for a harsh kiss. "You like being fucked, don't you?" she demanded. "Mmm-eah..." came back the erotic, hiss-like whiny answer.

They had one more idea. Tit-fuck. Josie was soon on her knees in front of me and my cock was between her tits. Lena grabbed those and used them against me. She now addressed me, "You like seeing your girlfriend watch you fucked by a girl from work, don't you?" She slapped my ass now, really getting into things. Josie's tits were running harshly now against my cock, enclosing it. The unbelievable warmth was threatening me coming. "Stop or squeeze my balls!" I blurted out. Lena quickly grabbed my balls, averting the cumming. Panting, I was slowly coming back down from the precipice. We only wanted my load delivered at the very end.

Would you believe that as I was slowly coming back to, they just left me there. Well, not at the door, but nonetheless on the armchair in the room. I didn't quite know it yet, but what was to come was to be even dirtier.

"Wow!" came Josie's voice from a room on the other side of the house. The tone was of astonishment. I got up slowly and walked out of the room, guided by where the voices were. What were they doing in the office?

I understood the moment I walked in. There was a hole in the wall of my office.

In other words, a glory hole. The cock was back up, practically instantly. "Who did this?" I asked, curious. Lena owned up to this by putting her hand up. "Where's Josie?" I demanded, stupidly.

"On the other side, silly!" Lena laughed and encouraged me to come closer to the wall. "Push it through—" she encouraged me. I needed to turn my head sideways, closer to the wall. I poised my cock and let it disappear through the opening. Lena was down on her knees already, laboriously licking my ass with long full licks, but this was nothing compared to the feeling of my shaft being engulfed by Josie's moist mouth on the other side! Not being able to see her was an obvious added bonus; it was hot as hell. Being Josie, she wasted no time being gentle. The wall was thin enough for me to provide her with enough cock to enjoy, to slurp and go deep. When Lena moved from licking my ass to sucking my balls, I drew in a sharp breath and spread my hands wide against the wall.

Clearly, one can do more than just give blowjob through the hole, and now Josie proceeded to do that. Taking just 5 seconds, she would've moved her body round and now, out of the blue, I was being engulfed not by the mouth, but by pussy. "Oh fuck Josie!" I hissed and sped up the bucking of my hips. Only her muffled moans came through the wall, stirring the excitement in me. My hips were now moving. Lena got up and pulled me into a deep kiss as I continued fucking Josie.

Josie now switched; previously, she must've been crouching on the floor, getting her rear fucked; now, she slipped out, stood up on her feet and slipped back onto in a position slightly reminiscent of reverse cowgirl. Lena broke the kiss abruptly and as I continued to fuck the younger slut, she walked over to the room where Josie was. I couldn't see, of course, but with the moans reaching me from there, I could bet she was now licking that clit whilst the pussy was getting fucked.

Josie's muffled moans and groans were getting louder now. More guttural, more uncontrolled. Slippery like hell, she was now moving against me. "Grab my tits!" she yelled to Lena, "and suck 'em!" Soon enough, shouting, "I am cumming!" she was clearly convulsing against me, now just yelling, "Fuck yeah!"

My hard dick was given no break, though. I heard a slap, probably Lena's hand landing on Josie's ass, and then Lena's mouth lapping up the cum off my cock and sucking it. "Oh shit!" I exclaimed, in surprise. Her hands wrapped up tight around me and she focused on the top, her tongue swirling round it like mad. No rest for the wicked, crossed my mind. "Now fuck my face!" she shouted.

Josie was back in the room with me. I felt her hard nipples against my back as she took the position behind me. She let her hands slide down to my butt and pushed it towards the wall, kissing my neck. I started the face-fuck through the wall into Lena's mouth. Lena moved to face me next to the wall and firmly pulled my hand to rub her pussy, looking deeply into my eyes. Fuck, she was wet!

Soon, Lena turned around and turned the face-fuck into a rear fuck, impaling herself on me, the angle suggesting she lied down on the floor angling her ass up into the air. I was fingering and rubbing Josie like mad now; in fact, she was moving against my three fingers. She came again, soon, fantastic sticky substance watering my hand; Lena collapsed in the other room soon as well whilst I was holding Josie in my arms, French-kissing her deeply.

sxkt78
sxkt78
69 Followers