Entertaining at Large Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Here. You're not trying to nick my fiver are you? It's very bad form to take money from a working girl.'

He turned beetroot red and started stuttering a denial. I laughed at him and kissed his cheek. I noticed that most of the boys had red smears over at least half their faces.

'I'm only joking. Sorry sweetheart.'

I took his hand and put it back on my leg. Slightly higher than it had been before. In the altercation Greg had slipped his hand down and was stroking the side of my boob. I pretended not to notice.

'Ooh but talking of streetwalkers, where's my beret. It's in your bag isn't it, Scarlett? Be a love would you Matt and get it for me?'

'You'd better get my crop as well. I think we might need to spank a few bottoms in a minute.'

I put on my shocked look again.

'But they're being really good. I snuggled against my two neighbours and felt one hand slip under my skirt and another snake round and tweak my nipple.

'I wasn't thinking of them, darling. I'm watching you grabbing at their cocks. If there's any more of that you'll be over someone's knee.'

That brought cheers and I stuck my tongue at her. It was then that Matt spoke up.

'Talking of naughty. What's all this then.'

He had opened the hold-all and faced the room with his hands full of dildos and vibrators.

'There's all sorts in here. You should see it.'

He began throwing our equipment to his mates. I jumped up with some regret. The shy boy had wormed his hand up my skirt and was just playing tentatively with the elastic waistband of my panties. It felt nice. But, I told myself, the show must go on.

I made to grab a vibrator from the nearest boy who promptly tossed it across the room to a friend. Scarlett joined in and the guys had a great time teasing us with the dildos, bottles of lubricant, a can of whipped cream we had slipped in before leaving the house and the handcuffs, nipple clamps and blindfolds which Scarlett contributed.

I have to say I was impressed with Scarlett's acting. We had agreed that her role would be to seduce Trevor whilst I led on the rest of them. The smartest ones soon caught on that if they held whatever we were after behind their backs we would be forced to straddle them and press against them. The stronger ones just used one hand, leaving the other free to cop a feel or grab some butt on the pretext of holding us off. I was enjoying myself and was not above checking out the odd package as I moved from one sweating lad to another.

Matt eventually called a halt to the juvenile chase by putting two fingers in his mouth and letting out a shrill whistle.

'OK boys, enough's enough. I have a suggestion which I hope the girls will like before this all gets out of hand.'

One boy had squirted cream onto his trousers by accident and another was trying get a dollop of strawberry-scented lubricant off his polo. There was a lot of heavy breathing and suppressed laughter as everyone composed themselves and returned to their seats. I took the armchair Matt had been sitting in and scowled at the assembly. Scarlett stomped across to Matt and snatched the black riding crop he was still holding. She slapped it menacingly against the thigh boots.

'Can I just ask a question first, please?'

All eyes turned to a quiet boy in the corner. He was holding the bright purple, double-ended dildo we had bought that morning. He looked much younger that the rest of them. Maybe only just old enough to drink. I guessed he was Trevor's little brother, allowed along only after strong reassurances to his mum that nothing worse than a bit of drinking was going to go on. Hard luck mother. He was bright red and the end of the dildo was wobbling in his shaking hand. The other's burst out laughing and he looked as if he might start crying with embarrassment.

'What is it?'

That just made the older ones laugh more though I wouldn't mind betting that not many of them had seen one before either. I stood up and crossed the room to his side shooing the bloke next to him aside so I could sit down. I took his face in both my hands and made sure that he was only focussed on my face and ignoring the mocking looks from the other men. I caught a strong scent of beer and cheap aftershave.

'That's a really good question. It's a double dildo. You know what a dildo is don't you?'

'I think so. Girls use them to, you know.'

'That's right.'

I could feel him shaking with nerves between my hands.

'Well when there are two girls together and they want to have some fun they can both get pleasure at the same time. Get it?'

I heard him exhale and assumed the sex ed lesson was over. I was wrong.

'But isn't it too big?'

The glanced down at the massive dong which was shaking even more violently. Even I had to laugh at that so I kissed him gently on the mouth to make up for it.

'It looks big doesn't it but it's quite flexible. Go on squeeze it.'

He barely made an impression on the firm plastic.

'Come on you can do better that that give it a good hard one. I watched hi grit his teeth and then grin as he reduced the shaft to about half its girth.'

I leaned closed to whisper.

'And girls' pussies are really quite flexible when you get them good and wet.'

I felt him grin as I pulled back to face him again.

'What's your name sweetie?'

'Nigel.'

'And are you Trev's brother?'

He nodded. What prize parents are those, I thought, Trevor and Nigel. Talk about handicapping your kids from birth. I leaned in to whisper privately again.

'I'm going to suck you off later, Nigel. Just for being so brave. Would you like that?'

He tried to speak but the words were stuck in his throat.

'I'll take that as a yes then shall I?'

I stood up and straightened down my skirt but kept looking down at him.

'Remind me, won't you, if things get out of hand.'

I leaned forwards slowly to kiss him on the forehead. He was too busy staring down my blouse to raise his lips to mine.

I spun ion my heel to find everyone else in the room had been silently watching. I put both hands on my hips and struck a belligerent pose.

'So, OK then Matt. What's the deal? I think you've all guessed by now what we were looking forwards to this evening.'

He coughed and looked nervous. Perhaps I had been a little too abrupt.

'Well.'

'Come on spit it out.'

Scarlett was patrolling the room flexing her crop and looking menacing. She'd occasionally try to snatch a dildo or vibrator and then bare her teeth in a scowl when it was whisked away from her. The words spelled out of Matt's mouth in a rush.

'Why don't you do a strip for us and we'll stop behaving like jerks and give you all your stuff back.'

'OK we'll do it. But I've got a few conditions.'

I stood and looked at Scarlett open mouthed. Genuinely. I was trying to work out whether she had just got pissed off playing games to keep Trevor in the dark or whether she was really serious.The lads just cheered. Dildos, lubricants and even the box of condoms I had been most worried about losing started to appear from under furniture and behind cushions.

I watched the pile grow larger and felt the boys expectations rising.

'I'm not doing it.'

Matt ignored me.

'What conditions?'

'I said I'm not doing it.'

Scarlett joined Matt in ignoring me.

'First up, I get to thrash her naughty bottom.'

She swished the crop experimentally and looked around to see if there was any disagreement. There wasn't. Except from me.

'Hang on a minute. What have I done?'

'Come on. You've been acting like a slut ever since we came in. You were virtually unzipping him and him.'

She pointed the crop at Greg and the other lad I had been sitting between. They both shrank back in their seats.

'I think she needs to be taught a lesson. Don't you boys?'

I thought the cheer was a little too loud. I stamped my for but even I couldn't help smiling. I liked a little S and M and Scarlett knew exactly what my limits were.

'And the rest?'

'My friend Trevor has to OK it. It's his stag do and I don't want him to be embarrassed.'

It was like watching tennis, everyone's eyes swung across to where the groom was sitting. He just nodded, grinned and tossed a vibrator onto the pile. Another cheer went up.

'Anything else?'

Matt was in full accountant mode.

'Last thing. All of you take out your phones and put them in the bedroom. Nothing that goes on here gets out of this room. If his woman finds out about this.'

She nodded to Trevor and smiled.

'I'll have your balls.'

There was a general rush to the bedroom. I was left protesting at a bunch of backs.

'But there's no music. We can't dance without music.'

Matt, who was one of the last at the door, looked back and pressed a button on the phone he was holding. A slow jazz number with heavy emphasis on a bass drum beat emerged from speakers around the room. I couldn't even see where they were hidden. I watched the lads file back in. They were all smiling and looking at me. Scarlett directed them to seats with her whip and they all obeyed. She emptied the last of the liquid from my vodka bottle into a tall glass and handed it to me.

'Here, drink this. It'll help dull the pain.'

There was another cheer when she tapped me on the bottom with the crop. It was unexpected and made me jump and grab my rump. They seemed to like it. They liked it more when she grabbed me by the hair and gave me a long kiss. I must say I did too and I reached out a hand to stroke her naked side. I felt her shudder. This was going to be fun.

'Come on slut. You've already told us you got your tits out playing strip poker. This'll be just the same except you don't have to pretend you don't like it.'

She tapped me again and got another cheer.

'You. Get that chair and put it in the middle here.'

She pointed her crop at Greg and he instantly went to the desk-cum-dressing table and retrieved the only upright in the suite.

'Trevor. Sit here.'

There was another cheer. It's amazing how much the prospect of seeing naked women raises the spirits of a group of drunk twenty-something men. Scarlett rooted around in our pile of erotic ephemera and pulled out a pair of fluffy handcuffs. She manacled his hands behind him before he knew what was happening. He wriggled a bit but settled after she leaned down and whispered something in his ear. I watched him visible relax.

'Right then miss. Ready for your punishment?'

'No.'

'Don't care. Get across his knees. And keep your hands off his cock you harlot. Someone turn the lights down a bit will they?'

She pushed me roughly over Trevor's plump thighs; they were surprisingly comfortable. I'd been spanked before so I positioned myself so that my hands were touching the floor and my butt was pushed up as I braced my legs. The first stroke was no more than a gentle tap and she left the soft leather loop at the end of the crop resting on my bottom after she hit me.

'That's for getting me into this mess.'

The second stroke was harder and I winced at the pain. I could feel Trevor's stiff cock pushing against my tummy and I wriggled against it,. I thought I heard him groan too.

'That's for being a total slut.'

'You're right.'

I was enjoying the moment, but my mind suddenly flashed back to the last time I had been in suite seven-oh-two. I had told Scarlett about my lesson in being an escort from a rather nice German business man I had met through Steve. He had sent me home with a wad of notes in my bag which turned out on examination to be three hundred pounds.

The next day I was still thinking about what I had done when I got a text message saying he was in Paris and had bought me a gift. Was it OK to give my number to a business acquaintance who was coming to the UK and would arrange delivery?

I was excited when a beautifully packaged dress arrived at my office; I didn't want to give my home details to a stranger. I was still admiring the sleek lines of the the red silk cocktail number when my mobile rang. It was Gaston, Helmut's friend, checking to see if it had arrived safely. He had one of those velvety accents which seemed to hover at the edge of laughter, so when he said he was going to be in town for the evening and invited me to dinner I accepted immediately.

'I will, of course, compensate you for your time.'

He said just before he hung up. I was nervous as I sat at the bar of the Pump House for the second time in a few days. But he arrived promptly at eight as promised and I was not sorry I had accepted. He was younger than Helmut, probably in his forties. He was tall and dark and told funny stories about travelling and the people he met. He said he had been intrigued to meet me after Helmut sang my praises to a group of colleagues after the Paris meeting. I was flattered.

As we had left the bar to follow the waiter to our table he had discretely handed me an envelope.

'It is two hundred pounds. I hope that is correct.'

I just muttered agreement. I was so grateful for the beautiful dress I was now wearing I had forgotten he had mentioned "compensation" when we spoke. The meal was wonderful, as I had expected. I had had a good time and was feeling happy as we stood on the steps of the restaurant waiting for taxis.

'Would you care to come back to my hotel?'

'That will be lovely. I'll have to charge extra of course.'

I still don't know what made me say it. I was shuddering as Scarlett whipped me, but barely feeling anything. My cries were like those of another person, it didn't cross my mind to use our safe word to stop her.

'How much?'

'The same again for an hour, five hundred for the whole night.'

'I think an hour will be sufficient.'

He touched me for the first time since he had kissed my hand at the bar. I leaned against him in the cold wind and felt a proprietorial hand grip my arse. He flung his jacket onto one of the sofas as soon as we entered the suite - the same sofas now occupied by a group of excited youths cheering at my yelps and tears.

'Why don't we settle the money first so we can have some fun?'

I was following Helmut's instructions to the letter and was quite pleased at how confident I sounded. He pulled out a thin wallet and threw four fifty pound notes onto the coffee table.

'Let's go to the bedroom.'

He was scrolling through text messages as I followed him and as we entered I unzipped my dress and stepped out of it before folding it over the corner chair. Helmut had followed my every move and told me exactly what he wanted. Gaston was still reading his messages.

'Shall I take everything off?'

He barely glanced up.

'Leave the stockings and shoes. Lose the rest.'

I was more nervous with my next question when I approached him virtually naked. I was used to using my body to call the shots with men. This was different.

'Do you want to sit on the bed?'

'I prefer to stand.'

He was texting as I dropped to my knees in front of him and didn't react as I unzipped the fly of his soft woollen suit trousers and pulled out his half-stiff cock from between the folds of his silk boxers. It was only when I had sucked him hard and was beginning to enjoy the feel of the eight inch cock as it pushed against the back of my throat that he reacted at all.

He suddenly tossed the phone onto the bed and grabbed my head with both hands. With a tight grip on my hair at the back and the other at one side he began to thrust himself furiously into me. It took me a few strokes before I could get my tongue underneath him and gasp in at least a little oxygen. He came in a thunder of French obscenities and I felt his semen gush into my mouth.

'Swallow.'

He watched me closely to make sure his command was followed, then threw himself onto the bed and picked up his phone. He didn't even bother to zip himself up. I began to gather up my clothes, putting the whole thing down to experience.

'Get on the bed. I still have - he checked an expensive looking wrist watch - forty five minutes.'

I slowly arranged myself alongside him on the huge king size being careful not to touch him. I watched him text for the next ten minutes or so and listened as he muttered at the phone with each reply. He then reached over me to place the phone on the bedside table and lay back with his hands behind his head.

'Make me hard.'

He nodded down at his dick and closed his eyes as I began to fondle and stroke the limp member. I slid down to use my mouth; he tasted of stale semen., After a few minutes and he was soon almost as stiff as he had been before. I had taken the opportunity to stroke my own pussy at the same time and as he stiffened, so I became more wet.

'Lay back and open your legs.'

I just managed to get the condom over his cock before the thrust himself into me with as much violence as he had assaulted my mouth. I spent the next few minutes trying to find a comfortable position, any groans were due to the air being forced from my by his fury and the cries were from discomfort rather than pleasure. He came again with the same volley of curses as before, but this time he collapsed on top of me. But for no more than a moment. He rolled away and checked his watch again.

'The shower is through there.'

He indicated the door at the other side of the room. I silently gathered my things and did as instructed. I was washing my hair and beginning to enjoy the feel of the water splashing on my body when the door was suddenly slid aside. Gaston was standing there naked and oblivious to the pools appearing on the tiles around his feet.

'Kneel.'

I did as I was told. Leaning a hand against the shower wall to make sure I didn't slip. I assumed he wanted a last blow job before his hour was up and was confused as to why he didn't come closer.

The first splash of his urine shocked me as it hit my face. So much so that I opened my mouth in horror. I closed it as soon as he filled it with piss and felt him aim down over my tits and stomach as I spat and stretched my head back to try and wash out my mouth with clean water. I had never felt so defiled. I was almost sobbing when he finished and didn't look up as I heard the sound of the door slide.

'Don't forget your money on the coffee table. I shall add another hundred for you letting me piss on you. I'll call you next time I'm in town.'

I heard the door close vowing to block his number as soon as I got home. In revenge I scrubbed my bum with his toothpaste, but as I'd made myself as clean as I ever had in my life to make sure no trace of urine remained, I don't suppose he noticed.

I heard the crack and felt a searing pain across my bum. I cried out "velvet" and the beating stopped immediately.

'And that boys, concludes the first part of the entertainment this evening.'

Scarlett let them whistle and cheer as she offered a hand to help me up. I winced as I stood and stretched my body. Scarlett hugged me and asked if I was OK.

'You bitch, you almost killed me. I'll be scarred for life.'

'You'd better go and fix your face before part two. You look a mess.'

I stuck my tongue out at her back. She had turned to release Trevor with the small key that had been hanging from a ring in her leather choker.

'There'll be a short intermission. I shall be passing among you handing out refreshments. Sit down you, I didn't give you permission to stand.'

I saw Matt resume his seat in double quick time.

'Suffice it to say anyone who touches my arse will get what she's just had. Who's ready for some girl on girl action?'

There was an excited murmur of agreement.

'I can't hear you.'

I reached the cool of the bathroom with loud cheers still ringing in my ears. The unforgiving mirrors allowed me to see intimately the damage Scarlett had done to my bottom. There were red stripes and deep blue marks all across my buttocks and the tops of both thighs she really had done a number on me. Judging by the stickiness I could feel between my legs when I ran a towel over my slit I had come at least once.