Entirely Owned

Story Info
A teasing slut finally gets her release.
1.1k words
4.17
28.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stepped back to admire his handiwork, reveling in the idea that she might finally be totally powerless to his considered touch. He had decided to place her face down on the bed, her arms resting limply in their bonds above her head, hair tumbling down her back. He had been careful not to entwine her hair in the knots, knowing he would need a fistful to pull later as he was finally able to slide his cock into her glistening cunt. Her legs were spread wide across the width of the bed and secured carefully, her mouth filled with her soaked knickers to ensure her protests wouldn't distract him from his only task of owning her completely.

He had considered restraining her facing upwards, ankles bound to thighs, knees spread wide so that he could clearly see her emerging wetness as he teased her mercilessly. He decided against this on the basis that his former position would allow him to fuck her with the full weight of his body on hers, her face pressed firmly into the pillow to serve as a constant reminder to the fact that she was merely there to be a receptacle in which to cum, then leave with his pleasure to glisten down her thighs unable to do anything but accept that he would only return when he next wanted to use her.

He smiled to himself at the thought that his prick teasing slut would finally be helpless to him; punishment for the previous weekend. He recollected with frustration her writhing at his hand tracing the base of her spine, the way she pushed her body into him then when he could finally feel the wetness of her through her pajamas, her making herself come and not allowing him to touch. His only relief had been to taste her fingers as he brought himself to climax.

Her pleasured moan caught his attention, bringing himself back to the task at hand. The vibrator he had pushed into her earlier had slid from her cunt, too wet now to stay inside her. He climbed on top of her, one hand firmly placed around her neck to hold her head up and the other steadying himself against the frame of the bed. He kissed her neck and he could tell that she could barely endure the torture; needing to cum for him yet having nothing to grind her clit against. He gave her some relief, casually placing his hand between her legs and instructing her to make herself come. She began to move her hips over his hand, desperately trying to gain some rhythm, but her bonds once again rendered her helpless.

Her began to whisper into her ears, each sentence punctuated by his lips kissing her soft sweet skin. He recounted the previous weekend to her and concluded that she was very lucky that he'd given her a second chance for being such a tease. The heat between them grew ever intense, the sound of his thumping heart seconded only to the sound of hers. He told her that she was going to be his sex slave; a little cum dump that he could use as he pleased. If he commanded her to kneel to kiss up his leg before taking his cock effortlessly down her throat, she would obey him. If he wanted her to climb on top of him to place her cunt over his mouth in order to sample how wet he made her, she would. And if he told her to simply watch and meet his eyes with hers whilst he played with himself, there would be no questioning him. He asked her to confirm that she understood, briefly removing her makeshift gag to hear a reply of 'yes'. Sharply spanking her, to remind her of his title, she swiftly correctly herself - 'yes Sir', and he replaced her knickers into her salivating mouth.

His fingers wandered down to explore her and he was somewhat taken aback by how slick her cunt had become from his words. He pointed this out to her, finding it mildly amusing, and the muffled moan and wriggle that greeted him only served to stiffen his cock further. He briefly moved to taste her before guiding himself into her, parting her rounded arse so as to watch her hungrily encompass him, and slowly began to fuck her, using her hair to pull and keep her body entirely taught to him. His thrusts became more forceful as his cock hit the back of her cervix, shivers of pleasure washing through her.

He decided he wanted to look at her and untied her legs, guiding her over onto her back, her pleading eyes greeting him, her hands still firmly restricted in their bounds. He removed her gag and, having been reminded of quite how delicious her lips felt against his, felt the sudden need to have them wrapped around his cock. Lifting her slightly and commanding him to meet his gaze with hers, she took all of his hardness down her throat and he held himself there, reveling in pleasure. She could taste herself on him. Knowing he would finally find his release in her, he removed himself from her mouth to push his cock hard into her cunt, her legs wrapping themselves around his waist so as to draw herself as close as possible.

He could tell she was desperate now, so long had it been since he'd made her come all those years ago. He slowed down to an almost standstill, tempting her to beg for him. She begged, telling him she was his little slut, just a tease who needed nothing more than to be fucked by him until the sun arrived through the blinds. They briefly surveyed one another. As he leaned in to kiss her, hands wrapped in her tangled hair and around her neck, she arched her hips into his and found each other's rhythm. Her cunt exploded in pure ecstasy, remembering that same wave of pleasure he had given her previously. He hungrily pounded her, their bodies so in sync that she realised she was going to come and on feeling the contraction of her cunt round his cock he told her to ask nicely for him to allow her to. She pleaded with him with every inch of her. 'Please sir, make me come' and on her words they both moaned as they found total release in one another, sweat slicking their bodies, moaning into one another's ears and juices mingling until they slid out from beneath them, coating their legs.

He stayed inside her for a moment, enjoying their closeness, until he withdrew himself, gave her a long kiss and stroke of her hair, and left her tied to always want more.